Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, Gally said:

Yes.  I think Mixon is the far superior RB.  

So for 2021 how would you sort of predict their expected outcomes?  In 2022 when they are 24 and 26 how do you think they will be valued? I can see the argument that Mixon is better this year, but his contract with Bengals only has guaranteed money for the 2021 year.  I will be surprised if in 2022 Jacobs at 24 is not more highly valued than Mixon at 26 and I will be surprised if their 2021 finishes are not very close, but I have been wrong plenty of times before.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, frae said:

So for 2021 how would you sort of predict their expected outcomes?  In 2022 when they are 24 and 26 how do you think they will be valued? I can see the argument that Mixon is better this year, but his contract with Bengals only has guaranteed money for the 2021 year.  I will be surprised if in 2022 Jacobs at 24 is not more highly valued than Mixon at 26 and I will be surprised if their 2021 finishes are not very close, but I have been wrong plenty of times before.

I hear that Drake fellow is now playing for the Raiders.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another Mike Davis data point.  12-team, 1QB

I gave: Mike Davis

I got: 2.12

He went from my CMC handcuff to my RB5, so after seeing some of the offers and trades in here I decided to take meno's approach and shotgun offer him for 2's.  One owner countered with Davis + my 3.03 for the 2.09, but no other interest besides the one I took. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, frae said:

So for 2021 how would you sort of predict their expected outcomes?  In 2022 when they are 24 and 26 how do you think they will be valued? I can see the argument that Mixon is better this year, but his contract with Bengals only has guaranteed money for the 2021 year.  I will be surprised if in 2022 Jacobs at 24 is not more highly valued than Mixon at 26 and I will be surprised if their 2021 finishes are not very close, but I have been wrong plenty of times before.

I don't think Jacobs is anything special.  He was TD dependent last year and a volume guy the year before.  Cincy is improving in the right ways and Mixon will benefit (health permitting - which I am assuming is fine).  I think Mixon will be a work horse for at least the next two years and is very talented....much more so than Jacobs.  He is getting a bad feel because 2020 ended with injury so that depresses his outlook.  I would be looking to get him at a discount.  Jacobs on the other hand may be younger but that is the only thing in his favor for this comparison.  

 

As far as what happens to value two years down the line......who knows?  It's too far off to speculate and at 26 Mixon still isn't old.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JohnnyU said:

I hear that Drake fellow is now playing for the Raiders.

Yes he is but Jacobs only got 60% of the carries last year with 273/457, do you see drake making this anything different than 60/40? 
 

Jacobs played in 616 of 1071 raider total offensive snaps but he missed one game and was averaging 41 snaps a game so if we give him another 41 he played on 61% of the snaps? Do you really think that changes where drake is over 40?

 

They already don’t throw the ball to Jacobs like Chubb. Drake has been basically let go by two teams now and is on the wrong side of his rb prime. He will do who booker did last year and catch some balls I would guess but based on just the numbers from last year I don’t see Jacobs 60% usage changing. 

Edited by frae
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gally said:

 

As far as what happens to value two years down the line......who knows?  It's too far off to speculate and at 26 Mixon still isn't old.  

Todd Gurley begs to differ.  Not the same injury issues however.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC SF not involved but dang

Team A gives 1.04, 1.09, 2022 1st (middle of the pack so anywhere)
Team B gives Kamara

That's a good return,  but if I'm a contender I keep Kamara.  Assuming this is PPR.  Kamara in PPR has league winning upside.  I don't mind losing his "exit value " if it means I can win a ship. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, mzkp54 said:

Made 3 trades yesterday in 2 different SF PPR leagues. 

Gave: Boyd, 2.03, ‘22 3rd
Got: DJ Moore

Gave: Cam Newton, Hines
Got: 2.05, Chase Edmonds 

Gave: Julio
Got: 1.11

Good work, especially on the first trade. I like the Cam trade too, because I don't believe he's the starter week 1. The final trade is roster dependent, but fair for all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, mzkp54 said:

Made 3 trades yesterday in 2 different SF PPR leagues. 

Gave: Boyd, 2.03, ‘22 3rd
Got: DJ Moore

Gave: Cam Newton, Hines
Got: 2.05, Chase Edmonds 

Gave: Julio
Got: 1.11

I’d say you did well on all of these, especially the first. Love Moore. I’d like to think you could get a better pick than 1.11 for Julio, but in reality I doubt you can. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

I’d say you did well on all of these, especially the first. Love Moore. I’d like to think you could get a better pick than 1.11 for Julio, but in reality I doubt you can. 

I am surprised anyone can get pick 11 this year for Julio in a standard league let alone superflex.  Pretty much makes it like pick 7

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12-team dynasty SF PPR

I’m light on RB, heavy on WR.

offer on the table of my Allen Robinson & 3.12 for his Chase Edmonds + Laviska

smash accept? 

Edited by Hot Sauce Guy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

12-team dynasty SF PPR

I’m light on RB, heavy on WR.

offer on the table of my Allen Robinson & 3.12 for his Chase Edmonds + Laviska

smash accept? 

My two cents: That's a tough one. Chase Edmonds -- and I say this a guy rostering him and hoping for the best -- is not likely AZ's full-time back when the season comes around. On his own team he has feature back competition from Eno Benjamin and UDFA Johnathan Ward. They might draft somebody. Sigmund Bloom doesn't necessarily think this is the case, but other people are not as confident in that. They point to his usage when Drake was there. Drake was actually a bit of a workhorse. Edmonds didn't get a ton of usage despite his point total from last year, which was touchdown-dependent (I know. I had to play him at times in a deep league). So beware. As for Shenault, he and Chark, Jones, and a likely rookie WR are a lot of mouths to feed in JAX, though most fantasy sites list Shenault as an offseason winner due to Lawrence. Where do the targets and touches come from with that many guys around?

So, caveat emptor. It's not a smash accept to me. I might rather have Robinson with Dalton than those two. I think you get starter points out of Robinson, with Edmonds and Shenault, it's a coin flip.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, rockaction said:

My two cents: That's a tough one. Chase Edmonds -- and I say this a guy rostering him and hoping for the best -- is not likely AZ's full-time back when the season comes around. On his own team he has feature back competition from Eno Benjamin and UDFA Johnathan Ward. They might draft somebody. Sigmund Bloom doesn't necessarily think this is the case, but other people are not as confident in that. They point to his usage when Drake was there. Drake was actually a bit of a workhorse. Edmonds didn't get a ton of usage despite his point total from last year, which was touchdown-dependent (I know. I had to play him at times in a deep league). So beware. As for Shenault, he and Chark, Jones, and a likely rookie WR are a lot of mouths to feed in JAX, though most fantasy sites list Shenault as an offseason winner due to Lawrence. Where do the targets and touches come from with that many guys around?

So, caveat emptor. It's not a smash accept to me. I might rather have Robinson with Dalton than those two. I think you get starter points out of Robinson, with Edmonds and Shenault, it's a coin flip.

Appreciate the response. I kinda agree. That’s why i’m on the fence.

With Edmonds & Shenault though I get younger with a player I’m excited about (Shenault) and a serviceable RB

I basically have Carson. Ronald Jones.& a bunch of rags led by Sony Michel. 🤢 

Suits more a need for bodies on a team without much of a draft. My starting lineup is good but I have zero depth.  
 

ETA: if Edmonds is the starter as the coach intimates, this could be a good get. At worst he’s likely PPR flex, no? 

Edited by Hot Sauce Guy
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

  ETA: if Edmonds is the starter as the coach intimates, this could be a good get. At worst he’s likely PPR flex, no? 

That's what I was getting at with his usage while Drake was there. I didn't say everything I could have said because of time and interest constraints. But now since you asked and responded, I had segued into his usage with Drake without making it specific. I don't think Edmonds is that flex-worthy. He wasn't used as much as we think, and he was touchdown-dependent in terms of his points. A lot of them came from passes within the red zone on third downs, and I don't think that is sustainable. Drake was in there as a goal line back quite a bit, despite Kingsbury proclaiming that he wanted Drake to hit between the tackles more. Put it this way: If Drake isn't a short yardage guy but was in there on short yardage all the time (check out advanced stats on this if you can, I don't have access to ESPN+ anymore regarding touchdown opportunities) last year, what's that say about Edmonds? He wasn't getting any cheap one-yard runs. At all. So there's really sustainability to be considered when you take on Edmonds and hope for points.

And he's on my main dynasty team, so I paid acute attention to this sort of stuff. Lots o' time on the ole hands this past year. 

But that's what I can say about that. The rest of Shenault and the deal has to be your discretion and you seem to like his youth and upside. I usually err on that side, too, but it burned me the past year and I'm rethinking my stance on points vs. future endeavors when it comes to these guys. So you're also catching me on that tip.

Edited by rockaction
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Edmonds winds up a starter, then it's a slam dunk. But tell me this: Did you get an offer for a starting RB and young WR for Robinson, or did you get a guy thinking he's selling at peak value before the draft? You know what I'm sayin'? Anyway, best of luck, mang.

Edited by rockaction
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, rockaction said:

If Edmonds winds up a starter, then it's a slam dunk. But tell me this: Did you get an offer for a starting RB and young WR for Robinson, or did you get a guy thinking he's selling at peak value before the draft? You know what I'm sayin'? Anyway, best of luck, mang.

Oh I have no illusions there - I feel like I’m paying for Sheanult & getting Edmonds to balance it. It just so happens I’m in need of RB depth. 

I also fear aging out as all my WRs are 27-28

maybe I’ll stand pat & deal if one of my starters goes down. :shrug: Fournette re-signing didn’t help. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Oh I have no illusions there - I feel like I’m paying for Sheanult & getting Edmonds to balance it. It just so happens I’m in need of RB depth. 

I also fear aging out as all my WRs are 27-28

maybe I’ll stand pat & deal if one of my starters goes down. :shrug: Fournette re-signing didn’t help. 

Yeah, I'm staying away from advising you about the trade. It might be a really good thing given your roster. I just want you to be fully informed about Edmonds and his usage.

Best of luck. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Yeah, I'm staying away from advising you about the trade. It might be a really good thing given your roster. I just want you to be fully informed about Edmonds and his usage.

Best of luck. 

Your advice actually helped. I wasn’t looking at Edmonds floor if they draft a RB.

And ARob’s ceiling does seem like it could be significantly higher with Dalton.

Getting younger is nice, but if I’m dealing ARob & need a EB, I should get a good EB & a WR to balance it, not the other way around. 

thanks for lending perspective - got me thinking about it from alternate angles. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Your advice actually helped. I wasn’t looking at Edmonds floor if they draft a RB.

And ARob’s ceiling does seem like it could be significantly higher with Dalton.

Getting younger is nice, but if I’m dealing ARob & need a EB, I should get a good EB & a WR to balance it, not the other way around. 

thanks for lending perspective - got me thinking about it from alternate angles. 

No sweat. If Edmonds blows up and becomes an RB1, you know who to kick on the board if he says that Edmonds was and is always going to be a three-down back in that Cardinals offense.

  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, BigAl21 said:

Allen Robinson over Edmonds and Shanault all the way. Easily for me.

Speaking of Robinson, just went down in FFPC

i got: Lamb, Diontae Johnson, Gallup

i gave: Allen Robinson, 1.05

trying to get younger and I prefer using my picks on known NFL production. I try to punt all my picks for current NFL players- this is just another example of that. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, BigAl21 said:

Speaking of Robinson, just went down in FFPC

i got: Lamb, Diontae Johnson, Gallup

i gave: Allen Robinson, 1.05

trying to get younger and I prefer using my picks on known NFL production. I try to punt all my picks for current NFL players- this is just another example of that. 

Wow. I have 1.05 as right after a tier break, to me. Good pull, IMO. I think it's a good pull regardless of tier break. I mean, it's a fair trade, but I think it's in your favor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, BigAl21 said:

Speaking of Robinson, just went down in FFPC

i got: Lamb, Diontae Johnson, Gallup

i gave: Allen Robinson, 1.05

trying to get younger and I prefer using my picks on known NFL production. I try to punt all my picks for current NFL players- this is just another example of that. 

That’s insane.
Lamb >>> AR
DJ => 1.5
Gallup free 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, BigAl21 said:

Speaking of Robinson, just went down in FFPC

i got: Lamb, Diontae Johnson, Gallup

i gave: Allen Robinson, 1.05

trying to get younger and I prefer using my picks on known NFL production. I try to punt all my picks for current NFL players- this is just another example of that. 

Lamb even without getting Johnson

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, IHEARTFF said:

That’s insane.
Lamb >>> AR
DJ => 1.5
Gallup free 

Yeah I don't get it. Lamb is borderline WR1 in dynasty. I think some people have him there already. I can't sell Arob even though he supposedly has a ton of value, if this deal is any indication. I'd put DJ over the mystery of where Smith or Waddle lands at 1.05. If you get lucky and one of the top 3 RBs falls there then I'd like it a lot more.

The one thing I'll say and I don't think it should be too big of a factor is dude cleared two roster spots. And IMO Gallup is a roster clogger in FFPC. Easily replaceable. But if I thought I had room before cuts and could get this deal, it wouldn't stop me in the least. As a throw in you can do a lot worse than Gallup.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

awful trade in of my PPR dynasty leagues. 

Team A gets: Taylor

Team B gets: LATE 2022 1st and Montgomery (who's value has only gone down with William's signing and Cohen returning this year) 

 Anyone ever seen Taylor moved that cheap? :wall:

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

awful trade in of my PPR dynasty leagues. 

Team A gets: Taylor

Team B gets: LATE 2022 1st and Montgomery (who's value has only gone down with William's signing and Cohen returning this year) 

 Anyone ever seen Taylor moved that cheap? :wall:

Terrible deal. Taylor is about the most valuable thing going in dynasty fantasy football right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Terrible deal. Taylor is about the most valuable thing going in dynasty fantasy football right now.

Yep, and it ruins leagues when you get a top 3 startup player for what, MAYBE a 5th round RB and a late 1st? Just awful....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

awful trade in of my PPR dynasty leagues. 

Team A gets: Taylor

Team B gets: LATE 2022 1st and Montgomery (who's value has only gone down with William's signing and Cohen returning this year) 

 Anyone ever seen Taylor moved that cheap? :wall:

Is Team B on suicide watch this morning?  Or is he so oblivious to the situation to be on suicide watch?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

Is Team B on suicide watch this morning?  Or is he so oblivious to the situation to be on suicide watch?

Same 2 owners did a similar trade several weeks ago in another one of my leagues, maybe not QUITE as bad but still lopsided. Same guy gave up Taylor for James Robinson and a late 1st....ughh 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

 Anyone ever seen Taylor moved that cheap? :wall:

*sheepishly gulps*

Yes. Yes I have.

Last season I gave him for Cam and a 2021 1st that turned into 1.05. Which I packaged with Burrow to get Mahomes recently. So IDK. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

FFPC a couple small trades for teams I have room and need depth with upside:

1 QB I gave 2.10 I got Gabriel Davis
SF I gave 3.01 I got Van Jefferson

FFPC not involved:

1 QB:

Team A gave J Meyers, 2022 4th
Team B got Corey Davis

SF:

Team A gave Matt Ryan, Newton
Team B gave Garopollo, 2.04, 2.11, two 2022 2nds

That is a free Corey Davis and a haul of good picks for Ryan and yes Cam is still tradeable in SF. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC a couple small trades for teams I have room and need depth with upside:

1 QB I gave 2.10 I got Gabriel Davis
SF I gave 3.01 I got Van Jefferson

FFPC not involved:

1 QB:

Team A gave J Meyers, 2022 4th
Team B got Corey Davis

SF:

Team A gave Matt Ryan, Newton
Team B gave Garopollo, 2.04, 2.11, two 2022 2nds

That is a free Corey Davis and a haul of good picks for Ryan and yes Cam is still tradeable in SF. 

 

 

First trade give me Gabriel

Second trade = meh

Third trade give me the picks and it isn't close.

Edited by JohnnyU
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BigAl21 said:

Speaking of Robinson, just went down in FFPC

i got: Lamb, Diontae Johnson, Gallup

i gave: Allen Robinson, 1.05

trying to get younger and I prefer using my picks on known NFL production. I try to punt all my picks for current NFL players- this is just another example of that. 

 

 

2 hours ago, IHEARTFF said:

That’s insane.
Lamb >>> AR
DJ => 1.5
Gallup free 

My first thought when I looked at before I saw your post:

Lamb=1.5

Robinson=DJ

Same conclusion=Free Gallup

But Gallup is not super valuable either so I don't see this as some big time lopsided trade as most of you do. A win though.

Edited by menobrown
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

Second trade = meh

Second trade is lopsided as anything. Davis was WR 28 in PPR this year. There's your WR3. For nothing. He's a guy who is moving on to the Jets to be their number one guy instead of stuck with Henry and Brown as the alphas in TN. Easy trade to make.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BigAl21 said:

Speaking of Robinson, just went down in FFPC

i got: Lamb, Diontae Johnson, Gallup

i gave: Allen Robinson, 1.05

trying to get younger and I prefer using my picks on known NFL production. I try to punt all my picks for current NFL players- this is just another example of that. 

Nice move getting Lamb.  Not free by any means, but I like the move. 

I offered 1.01 & Lockett for Lamb & 1.10 thinking I was offering a reasonable deal...response was "not close" 

I think they see the long term value like many here 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Second trade is lopsided as anything. Davis was WR 28 in PPR this year. There's your WR3. For nothing. He's a guy who is moving on to the Jets to be their number one guy instead of stuck with Henry and Brown as the alphas in TN. Easy trade to make.

I suppose I said meh because I'm not a Davis guy, but I get your post.

Edited by JohnnyU
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC a couple small trades for teams I have room and need depth with upside:

1 QB I gave 2.10 I got Gabriel Davis
SF I gave 3.01 I got Van Jefferson

FFPC not involved:

1 QB:

Team A gave J Meyers, 2022 4th
Team B got Corey Davis

 

 

 

Davis for 2.10 is about right.

I'd probably rather have 3.1 over Jefferson in SF

Davis is a steal, possibly an impactful one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Birdie048 said:

Nice move getting Lamb.  Not free by any means, but I like the move. 

I offered 1.01 & Lockett for Lamb & 1.10 thinking I was offering a reasonable deal...response was "not close" 

I think they see the long term value like many here 

Lockett owner is trying to push him on me in various deals for Evans or ARob.  But he won’t part with Swift or Gibson. 

He’s floating Elliott but I’m hesitant to buy Elliott after years of heavy workload & getting burned by him last year in redraft.

I think he offered Lockett & Elliott for Carson, ARob & my 2022 2nd. The value seems like it’s probably there on paper but I’m so trigger shy about acquiring Elliott until I see him in preseason. He was not a joy to own last year. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

I suppose I said meh because I'm not a Davis guy, but I get your post.

Ah, okay. Now I understand. Yeah, I'm not a hardcore Davis guy, either. I just thinks he provides some value, especially at that price.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FFPC (regular)

1.08 and 2.03 for Aiyuk and 4.11

 I gave up the picks.

Not a fan of giving up good picks because it takes some fun out of it but had a little room and trading counterpart is absolutely stacked with lots of top 50-60 overall assets. 

Long time league where I probably have more RB need (who doesn’t) but big fan of Aiyuks talent.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bombjack said:

FFPC (regular)

1.08 and 2.03 for Aiyuk and 4.11

 I gave up the picks.

Not a fan of giving up good picks because it takes some fun out of it but had a little room and trading counterpart is absolutely stacked with lots of top 50-60 overall assets. 

Long time league where I probably have more RB need (who doesn’t) but big fan of Aiyuks talent.

 

In the league and agree with everything you said and trade made sense for both sides.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Lockett owner is trying to push him on me in various deals for Evans or ARob.  But he won’t part with Swift or Gibson. 

He’s floating Elliott but I’m hesitant to buy Elliott after years of heavy workload & getting burned by him last year in redraft.

I think he offered Lockett & Elliott for Carson, ARob & my 2022 2nd. The value seems like it’s probably there on paper but I’m so trigger shy about acquiring Elliott until I see him in preseason. He was not a joy to own last year. 

 

Completely agree!  Zeke has not shown his recovery yet, but I do expect he will be valuable 2021 but only for 2 years.   Giving up A Rob depends on how you see the QB issue in Chi (IMO, Dalton has a good long ball, but not consistent in mid-range targets). If you think J Williams, Cohen & Montgomery will make a RBBC Carousel with more ground game focus, maybe ARob gets fewer targets?  I don't trust Chi Offense to thrive.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
  • Create New...