Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

24 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

I missed that part.  Still, do you think Justin Fields or Trey Lance is all that?  That's the thing I hate about SF.  These QBs are way overvalued IMO.  If I played SF I would be taking stud RBs and look for players like Tanneyhill and Cousins later in startups.  I believe the difference in scoring I get from them and top end QBs is negligible compared to the difference I make up on teams at RB.  I'm sure most feel QB approach is the logical strategy, but it isn't the only strategy. 

Yeah me too. I don't understand why this scares people off from SF though. If you believe in what you're saying here, why not leverage that against your opponents?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

Yeah me too. I don't understand why this scares people off from SF though. If you believe in what you're saying here, why not leverage that against your opponents?

In the context of that trade, I would much rather draft someone like Harris or Williams over Fields or Lance in SF for the reason I mentioned in my previous post.

Edited by JohnnyU

Looks like a lot of people still have faith that CMC usage is going to be the same. 

IMO his touches get pulled back quite a bit.  I think the current staff is too smart to think he can keep up the 2018-2019 volume without having another year like 2020.

39 minutes ago, Jail said:

Looks like a lot of people still have faith that CMC usage is going to be the same. 

IMO his touches get pulled back quite a bit.  I think the current staff is too smart to think he can keep up the 2018-2019 volume without having another year like 2020.

I think what they do in the draft may dictate that because if you look at their current depth chart there's not much behind him.

31 minutes ago, jadensdad said:

12 team ppr ( not involved)

1.11, 2.07 and jonnu for

waller and fitzmajic 

I don't think that's too much to give up for Waller...he's a legit difference-maker.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

IMO Dobbins isn't the fantasy player people think he is. But only because he plays for Baltimore. Sooner or later you're going to get burned by his (non) usage. 

Give me CMC.

Thank you. People seem to be forgetting CMC’s production. That was some crazy talk.

21 hours ago, JohnnyU said:

Not hard to hit at 1.05 given what will be there.  If it's a start 1qb league Harris will go top 2 for sure and Chase will go top 3 most likely.  One of these will fall to 1.5 - Wiilliams, Pitts, ETN, Waddle and Smith.  I feel confident that getting Dobbins and one of those players is a good haul for CMAC long term.

Give me the guaranteed studly production from CMC. This is auto-accept if I'm getting CMC at this bargain price.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, JohnnyU said:

This is said about 95% of the time for studs being traded. I believe getting Dobbins and what will be a very very good player in a strong draft, isn't terrible if Dobbins shows well long term and one of Harris, Chase, ETN, Williams, Waddle, Pitts, or Smith does what they are projected to do.

And I guess I have some doubts of Dobbins ceiling/upside since Lamar will vulture TDs and the Ravens love getting cute with their RBs (Edwards, and now maybe Hill or a rookie being added) 

11 hours ago, 32 Counter Pass said:

Thank you. People seem to be forgetting CMC’s production. That was some crazy talk.

So what do you think is a fair price for CMC?  Every time one of these stud trades is posted, we almost always get the same response that it isn't enough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnnyU said:

So what do you think is a fair price for CMC?  Every time one of these stud trades is posted, we almost always get the same response that it isn't enough.

As a CMC owner I have not even considered this question. He is worth 1 1/2 starting player production. That is hard to make up in a trade, and I doubt many owners are willing to give up what it would take.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 32 Counter Pass said:

As a CMC owner I have not even considered this question. He is worth 1 1/2 starting player production. That is hard to make up in a trade, and I doubt many owners are willing to give up what it would take.

I tried to get JT & Miles Sanders for him & was told I am crazy lol

1 hour ago, JohnnyU said:

I'm about to go full #######, and likely get told off by the other owner lol, by offering my CMC, 2021 3rd, Coutee & Burton for his Dalvin Cook, A. Gibson, Kittle, 2022 1st & 2021 2nd

2 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

I'm about to go full #######, and likely get told off by the other owner lol, by offering my CMC, 2021 3rd, Coutee & Burton for his Dalvin Cook, A. Gibson, Kittle, 2022 1st & 2021 2nd

That offer matches your fbg name.

• Laughing 1

2 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

Bold to ask for Kittle, 1st & 2nd for free but may as well try

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

Not many people value CMC in the range of eight firsts

• Love 1
  • Laughing 3

13 hours ago, Helaire-ious said:

That is just filthy. Even I would move CMC for that! Guess that is why I don’t think about moving him.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2021 at 4:09 PM, Buckna said:

Followed up by two unrelated teams to the first two:

Watson + Fournette + Gerald Everett

for

Dak + Hunt + 4.02 + 4.05

Watson re-dealt this morning:

Watson + 3.08

for 1.11 + 2.11 + Goff

Edit: forgot this league has a 13th pick so that shifts the picks very slightly

Edited by Buckna

28 minutes ago, Tha Guru said:

PPR 1QB 

Team A received: Tyreek Hill

Team B received:  Josh Jacobs and 1.07

Seems light for Tyreek to me but I don't own him anywhere nor am I trying to buy him so I don't really know what his market value is.

1 hour ago, Marauder said:

Seems light for Tyreek to me but I don't own him anywhere nor am I trying to buy him so I don't really know what his market value is.

Very light for Tyreek, IMO. I think that's a marquee player short.

On 4/1/2021 at 10:57 PM, Denver724 said:

Standard 12 team ppr. Team getting Jacobs has Drake. 

Reagor, Landry and the 3.10

for 

Jacobs and a 2022 4th.

I know Jacobs value is really low right now but I'd rather let him rot on my team than sell that low on him.  Seems like a terrible deal but I get wanting to get out of Jacobs.

On 4/2/2021 at 3:09 AM, osiriskid said:

12 team SF (Not involved)

Team A: Gave CMC (non contender)

Team B:  Gave JK Dobbins, 1.05 (contender)

This is much better due to being SF but I wouldn't trade CMC for that.  I would think you could get more if you put him on the market and shopped him.  If not, then at least they got good pieces in return.  Just feels like patience could have got the CMC owner a better pay day but this could age well for them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

You think Swift is really worth 1.1 by itself?  I would say straight up (without Winston) he may be worth 1.3 but no more.

Yes and based on startups it would seem my opinion is not the minority one.

• Like 1

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****