Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Wigglytuff's Gruff said:

A - Mixon and Boyd

B - Swift and Shenault

Boyd’s value takes a massive hit with Chase coming to town. His contract is easily cut-able starting this year with zero guaranteed going forward. Swift was already being drafted well ahead of Mixon. No idea what the other guy was thinking, is he a Bengals homer?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC standard

I gave 1.12, 2022 1st, Woods, Wentz
I got 1.07, Irv Smith, Stafford

Alcohol was involved but this gives me 1.03, 1.06, 1.07, 1.08 and a TE worth starting.

An overpay by Woods IMO, but could work out well if you hit on the 1.07

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/1/2021 at 2:37 PM, Buckna said:

Boyd’s value takes a massive hit with Chase coming to town. His contract is easily cut-able starting this year with zero guaranteed going forward. Swift was already being drafted well ahead of Mixon. No idea what the other guy was thinking, is he a Bengals homer?

Mixon with zero competition for touches and coaches speaking 3 down back talk.

Swift with a lot of other players around him to eat potential workload, Williams, Kerryon, Jermar Jefferson. 

I guess that's the thought process. Not involved personally but just an interesting one I saw worth sharing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

Give me Tyreek if convinced the future 1st is later

Well that's the goal!

But even if I find myself out of contention...what, I can't get a first next year for him from someone?

Edited by Andy Dufresne
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 team PPR

Gave - 2.01, 2.02, 2.04

Got - Ridley, 3.12

Loved my chances of hitting on at least one of those picks, but couldn't pass up on how deep it made me at WR.

Diggs

Ridley

DJ Moore

Godwin

Sutton

Golladay

Juju

Reagor

Shenault

G Davis

P Campbell

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, smbkrypt24 said:

12 team PPR. 1QB.

team a got: 2022 2nd (late), Taysom Hill

team b got: M. Gaskin

 

48 minutes ago, deadlyrange0321 said:

12 team PPR

Team A trades: 

Damien Harris

3.07

 

Team B trades:

Myles Gaskin

Gaskin in both of these

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 Team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

 

Team A gave up:

2021 Draft Pick 2.02;

Year 2022 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A (earned 1.02 in 2020)

Team B gave up: 

Carson, Chris SEA RB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 Team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

 

Team A gave up:

2021 Draft Pick 2.02;

Year 2022 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A (earned 1.02 in 2020)

Team B gave up: 

Carson, Chris SEA RB

Would depend who’s available on the clock at 2.02 for me.

In a vacuum I’d rather keep Carson, not the time of year to be trading a vet RB like him. Should be able to get more come preseason or in season when teams are thinking of making a run.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After a startup, realize my team isn't near good enough so I traded some pieces away for future picks. I could actually still be decent if my breakout players hit. The way I see it is picks grow in value, and allow more flexibility. If I find myself in the hunt I can trade them away to rebuilders and compete. But here's the deals:

12 team 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 3Flex 1SF (6 pts all TD's, full PPR, 2pt PPR TE)

I gave up Josh Jacobs and Deebo Samuel

I got 2022 1st, 2023 1st and Darrynton Evans

 

I gave up Baker Mayfield

I got 2022 2nd, 2023 1st, Donovan Peoples Jones

I now have 1.03, 1.04 this year, and 3 1sts and 2 2nds in 2022 and 2023

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 Team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

 

Team A gave up 

Ertz, Zach PHI TE; Sample, Drew CIN TE; 

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.03 - was OTC and used on Najee Harris

Team B gave up 

Fant, Noah DEN TE;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.05 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 Team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

 

Team A gave up 

Ertz, Zach PHI TE; Sample, Drew CIN TE; 

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.03 - was OTC and used on Najee Harris

Team B gave up 

Fant, Noah DEN TE;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.05 

Personally I'd stick with the 1.03 side, but that probably depends a bit on who was available at 1.03. With Chase or Harris on the board, I'd have kept the 1.03 and taken one of them, but if they were gone I'd probably move down and see what I have at 1.05.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 team SF 0.5 PPR

Gave 1.06 to a team that needed a qb to come up for Wilson I have Mahomes, Brady and Cousins

Got David Montgomery and 1.11 which turned into Javaonte Williams.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, BINGBING said:

12 team PPR

Gave - 2.01, 2.02, 2.04

Got - Ridley, 3.12

Loved my chances of hitting on at least one of those picks, but couldn't pass up on how deep it made me at WR.

 

This is almost robbery for Ridley really.  This should have been a rage accept without any question.  That was before the draft.  After seeing where a lot of the guys in that early 2nd range went in the draft, it made this even easier.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, smbkrypt24 said:

12 team PPR. 1QB.

team a got: 2022 2nd (late), Taysom Hill

team b got: M. Gaskin

I don't think I sell Gaskin for this after the draft when Miami did nothing at RB.  Not terrible but definitely not with the 2nd being late and I can't imagine Hill moves the needle much at all as I don't even expect him to start.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 Team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

 

Team A gave up 

Ertz, Zach PHI TE; Sample, Drew CIN TE; 

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.03 - was OTC and used on Najee Harris

Team B gave up 

Fant, Noah DEN TE;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.05 

With Harris on the clock, I think this is easy Team A.  If Harris/Chase are gone I could get down with this as I do like Fant a lot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, frae said:

14 team SF 0.5 PPR

Gave 1.06 to a team that needed a qb to come up for Wilson I have Mahomes, Brady and Cousins

Got David Montgomery and 1.11 which turned into Javaonte Williams.

This is a great move.  Monty was worth dropping 5 picks even if he doesn't have as good of a season and in SF, 11 got you a really nice piece.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 Team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

 

Team A gave up 

Ertz, Zach PHI TE; Sample, Drew CIN TE; 

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.03 - was OTC and used on Najee Harris

Team B gave up 

Fant, Noah DEN TE;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.05 

Probably unpopular opinion, but I'd rather have the 5 and Fant if I needed a TE. I am assuming Pitts and Chase went already so one of Etienne or Williams plus Fant is a combo I would like better than just Harris IMO. Ertz and Sample have nearly negative value at this point by being roster cloggers IMO.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Buckna said:

Probably unpopular opinion, but I'd rather have the 5 and Fant if I needed a TE. I am assuming Pitts and Chase went already so one of Etienne or Williams plus Fant is a combo I would like better than just Harris IMO. Ertz and Sample have nearly negative value at this point by being roster cloggers IMO.

I agree

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, BINGBING said:

Superflex PPR trade during the rookie draft

Team A gets:  Trevor Lawrence

Team B gets:  Saquon Barkley

Team B owned 1.07 and drafted Trey Lance

Interesting trade from Team B's point of view.  The way I see it, it he does not make the trade he probably takes a RB at 1.07.

So, for him, it's really Lawrence + Either ETN or Williams for Barkley + Lance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, mcintyre1 said:

Trade that went down in 12 team Superflex PPR

Team A: Mahomes

Team B: Trevor Lawrence, Ja'Marr Chase

 

No thoughts on this one? Caused a bit of a stir in the sleeper league chat, so I was curious what others thought. I thought it was fine, but I'm pretty high on both Lawrence and Chase so I thought the guy did well. His team isn't very good outside of Mahomes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SF PPR TE Premium (2 pts) Best Ball rookie / devy draft.  24 teams with 2 copies of each player in pool.  Only one allowed for devy so all rookies available in draft. Lawrence and Chase gone 1.03 OTC. 

I traded 1.11 and 1.17

Received 1.03, 3.04, 3.23

Feel like SF, traded now have to figure out who to pick. Lance, Field, or Pitts?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Lehigh98 said:

SF PPR TE Premium (2 pts) Best Ball rookie / devy draft.  24 teams with 2 copies of each player in pool.  Only one allowed for devy so all rookies available in draft. Lawrence and Chase gone 1.03 OTC. 

I traded 1.11 and 1.17

Received 1.03, 3.04, 3.23

Feel like SF, traded now have to figure out who to pick. Lance, Field, or Pitts?

I'd probably go Pitts w/ the TE premium scoring. Keeps me from having to figure out which of the non Lawrence QBs is going to hit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Lehigh98 said:

SF PPR TE Premium (2 pts) Best Ball rookie / devy draft.  24 teams with 2 copies of each player in pool.  Only one allowed for devy so all rookies available in draft. Lawrence and Chase gone 1.03 OTC. 

I traded 1.11 and 1.17

Received 1.03, 3.04, 3.23

Same draft, someone just traded all their picks next year (1,2,3 rounds) to move up from 1.19 to 1.05 for Justin Fields.  It's a new team that was in the dispersal draft with me so would think picks could be pretty good. Feeling better about my trade now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, mcintyre1 said:

No thoughts on this one? Caused a bit of a stir in the sleeper league chat, so I was curious what others thought. I thought it was fine, but I'm pretty high on both Lawrence and Chase so I thought the guy did well. His team isn't very good outside of Mahomes.

I like it. Obviously a bit of a gamble, but especially considering his team isn't very good it seems one worth taking IMO.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, mcintyre1 said:

No thoughts on this one? Caused a bit of a stir in the sleeper league chat, so I was curious what others thought. I thought it was fine, but I'm pretty high on both Lawrence and Chase so I thought the guy did well. His team isn't very good outside of Mahomes.

I'll take Lawrence and Chase.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

I saw Henry Ruggs traded for two early 3rd round picks in a start 1qb dynasty league yesterday.  He used those picks on Amari Rodgers and Nico Collins.

Maybe it's just me, but at that point I'll sink or swim with Ruggs. If he figures it out, awesome. If not, I wasted my first rounder when I took him.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, foxco said:
15 hours ago, mcintyre1 said:

No thoughts on this one? Caused a bit of a stir in the sleeper league chat, so I was curious what others thought. I thought it was fine, but I'm pretty high on both Lawrence and Chase so I thought the guy did well. His team isn't very good outside of Mahomes.

I'll take Lawrence and Chase.

Me too easily.  Chase as the presumptive 1.01 in non-SF makes it a wash with Mahomes in ADP value so you're getting Lawrence as the SF premium.  Especially for a bad team, you gotta find ways to make 1-for-2 trades work.  I'd have made sure I got some late picks thrown in and the guy getting Mahomes isn't going to let 3rd's cost him his shot.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, mcintyre1 said:

No thoughts on this one? Caused a bit of a stir in the sleeper league chat, so I was curious what others thought. I thought it was fine, but I'm pretty high on both Lawrence and Chase so I thought the guy did well. His team isn't very good outside of Mahomes.

in a SF league this is Mahomes for me every time.  We have no idea if Chase or Lawrence will ever hit top 10 at their positions and you are giving away the 1.01 in every SF startup.  I get the hype around both guys and love them in rookie drafts, but you can't give Mahomes away for two assets that have yet to play an NFL down.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...