Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

I tried to do the 1.01 for 1.02 and 2.02 deal but I wasn't sure I wanted to lose out on maybe not getting Chase, who I preferred to Harris. Turns out Harris, Pitts, and Lawrence, even, are going first at a combined eighty percent clip (mostly Harris) so I shouldn't have been worried.

FFPC:

Miles Sanders, Myles Gaskin for

CeeDee Lamb, Hayden Hurst, Future 3rd

Value / long term side on CeeDee, but positional scarcity definitely gives me concern for really trying to win this season

15 minutes ago, bombjack said:

FFPC:

Value / long term side on CeeDee, but positional scarcity definitely gives me concern for really trying to win this season

That was you? I saw this one in my email. We must be in this league together. I thought it was a great deal for you. I am still not sold on Gaskin being all that and Sanders is maybe overrated. Lamb is a great get. Don't know what it did to your RBs though. 

2 hours ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

I'm not a huge Van Jefferson guy anyways so I like this move for you.  I like Chase and Harris a lot and sometimes it is nicer to let someone else make the decision for you.

This is exactly where I was at. I have bigger need at RB and figure the new 1.01 owner will be taking Harris. But I can figure something out at RB later and just grab Chase if he ends up going that way. Lots of great options at 2.02.

i like Van but not enough to hold up a deal like this.

39 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

That was you? I saw this one in my email. We must be in this league together. I thought it was a great deal for you. I am still not sold on Gaskin being all that and Sanders is maybe overrated. Lamb is a great get. Don't know what it did to your RBs though. 

Ha, guess so. It’s my only SF.

Was definitely happy to land Lamb. Didn’t decimate the RBs as still have Barkley but definitely took it from a position of strength to one that will have to get a little scrappy with for RB2.

21 minutes ago, bombjack said:

Ha, guess so. It’s my only SF.

Was definitely happy to land Lamb. Didn’t decimate the RBs as still have Barkley but definitely took it from a position of strength to one that will have to get a little scrappy with for RB2.

I bought my team in that league this offseason for a discount. I like it a lot better than a couple months ago but it needs help. 

47 minutes ago, SayWhat? said:

Who in the world pays any pick for DeeJay Dallas, let alone a 3rd.  :lmao:

24 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Did Chris Carson and Rashaad Penny both retire earlier today and I missed it? I’d still take the 3rd. 

Guys in my league chat are saying how good he looked and they could easily see him taking the job in the future. I disagree with them completely so thanks for making me feel better!

5 hours ago, rockaction said:

I tried to do the 1.01 for 1.02 and 2.02 deal but I wasn't sure I wanted to lose out on maybe not getting Chase, who I preferred to Harris. Turns out Harris, Pitts, and Lawrence, even, are going first at a combined eighty percent clip (mostly Harris) so I shouldn't have been worried.

I was sitting at 1.03 certain I would get Chase or Pitts and then they went 1 and 2

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

Guys in my league chat are saying how good he looked and they could easily see him taking the job in the future. I disagree with them completely so thanks for making me feel better!

I thought he looked like a complete JAG lol 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

I thought he looked like a complete JAG lol 

Same here. Nice trade to get a third. He probably drafted him in the fifth or sixth or got him at auction or bidding as a UDFA.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

12 Team 0.5 PPR / TE 1.0 PPR 1 QB / 1-3 RB / 2-5 WR / 1-3 TE

Starting Roster had few assets:   AJ Brown & 1.01 pick 

I completed 9 trades since acquiring this team.  Work still needs to be done to be a real contender.... 

Last trade was for Damien Harris & Devante Parker for Aaron Rodgers, Jordan Love and 2022 2nd (early). 

Edited by Birdie048
removed Roster (format)

Posted (edited)

12 team 1Qb, 0.5 ppr league

I've got Kamara/Elliot/Gaskin and a few others at RB and my QBs were down to Carr/Newton/Dalton with Brees retiring 

traded 

Josh Jacobs 

for 

1.12 where I took Lawrence and a 2022 1st round pick which I’m fairly certain will be a top 4 pick,

because this guy is meant to be re-building and has a horrible squad, yet doesn’t seem to fully understand the concept of a rebuild 

Edited by TartanLion
  • Laughing 1

16 hours ago, bombjack said:

FFPC:

This was a good move for value.  Hurst is pretty useless and the 3rd is a little late so this is pretty fair.  If you have depth at RB, I like getting Lamb.  I think Sanders and Gaskin could be a touch overrated but this might not look great this year but in the future you will like the returns on investment for this deal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TartanLion said:

12 team 1Qb, 0.5 ppr league

I've got Kamara/Elliot/Gaskin and a few others at RB and my QBs were down to Carr/Newton/Dalton with Brees retiring 

traded 

Josh Jacobs 

for 

1.12 where I took Lawrence and a 2022 1st round pick which I’m fairly certain will be a top 4 pick,

because this guy is meant to be re-building and has a horrible squad, yet doesn’t seem to fully understand the concept of a rebuild 

This is an amazing trade for you.  I like Jacobs but not sure how you got this much value after they signed Drake and shipped out 3/5 of their O-line.  Good move.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

This is an amazing trade for you.  I like Jacobs but not sure how you got this much value after they signed Drake and shipped out 3/5 of their O-line.  Good move.

Agree.  I shopped Jacobs since January and I was finally able to move him and Fitz/Heinicke for 1.11 (Sermon - I have Mostert) and 4.11 (Rountree).  

On 5/10/2021 at 7:09 AM, Andy Dufresne said:

Had to catch a falling star...the only RB I had on my roster was Nick Chubb.

Zealots IDP PPR

Gave: 2.10, 2022 1st & 2nd

Got: 1.7 - Javonte Williams 

Kind of switched to win now mode. My core is now Chubb/J Will/Tyreek/Lamb/McLaurin. 

Interesting, yesterday in one of my Zealots PPR leagues 1.11, 3.05 and a 2022 1st and 3rd were traded for 1.07 and Javonte Williams was the pick too. I prefer the deal you made.

• Thanks 1

Small trade but in my 12 team PPR best ball SF dynasty league traded A. Miller and 4th rounder for 2.11 pick and drafted St. Brown. Granted Miller could have his best year if Fields is legit but I like my chances with St. Brown better. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

Small trade but in my 12 team PPR best ball SF dynasty league traded A. Miller and 4th rounder for 2.11 pick and drafted St. Brown. Granted Miller could have his best year if Fields is legit but I like my chances with St. Brown better. 

Word on the street is that Miller is all but done in Chicago, I can't believe someone gave you a 2nd for that package.  Well done.

• Like 2

14 team PPR 1.5 TE

This is a bad one (though contracts are in play) but 1 player can be franchised up to 2 years in a row and players can be retained in RFA is they pay the high bid.

for

Hockenson

Gaskin

2022 1st round pick (1-12 last year so likely 1.01 next year as this team just got worst trading 2 starters in this deal)

2 hours ago, Turbo Punch said:

12 Team PPR 1QB  2RB 3WR 1 TE 1Flex

Gave D Jones, Gibson, Fournette, A Cooper, Chark, Diontae Johnson, Trautman, pick 1.08

Got J Taylor, Mostert, T Hill, Beasley, Meyers, Andrews

That’s quite the trade!

I’ll take Taylor, Hill, and Andrews fairly easily. Taylor and Hill are the best pieces here, and they are both on the same side.

3 hours ago, Turbo Punch said:

Gave D Jones, Gibson, Fournette, A Cooper, Chark, Diontae Johnson, Trautman, pick 1.08

Wow. Big trade. Ok here goes.

Gibson + LF = Taylor + Mostert
Cooper+Diontae+Chark+Trautman = Tyreek + Andrews

1.08 (w or w/out DJones) >>>>>>>> Beasley plus Meyers (I don't even know who that is). 

But. I can see it either way. My "math" is fuzzy and silly anyway. Cost of doing business seems about right here if anyone were going to say the 1.08 is free. Taylor/Tyreek/Andrews is a helluva get.  And the other side just got a decent starting lineup if it was needed. I'd be curious to see how the rosters looked before/after but that is one of the biggest/best trades I've seen in awhile. 

9 hours ago, Turbo Punch said:

6 hours ago, kutta said:

That’s quite the trade!

I’ll take Taylor, Hill, and Andrews fairly easily. Taylor and Hill are the best pieces here, and they are both on the same side.

I think I agree but it's fairly close. Looks like a trade of 6 good pieces for 3 really good, with some throw-ins. 

1 hour ago, ghostguy123 said:

FFPC standard

Calvin Ridley and Noah Fant

For

Justin Jefferson and Terrace Marahall

I think I prefer Ridley and fant, but in a year that opinion might be laughable.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mzkp54 said:

12 team PPR SF IDP

Gave: 2.02/2.11/‘23 1st

got: 1.06

Who ended up going with these picks?

I'm taking the 6 regardless and assuming that's Pitts, Wilson or chase. But it seems fairly fair.

A gets D. Swift/Aiyuk

for

B gets Logan Thomas/Cole Beasely

Yes, that Logan Thomas, and that Cole Beasely.  This one was appalling to me.  Got accepted, and I emailed the league asking if there would be a vote on this because it seemed...unbalanced at best.  Commissioner sent it to the "trade board" where they voted 6-5 to allow the trade to stand (although the majority apparently acknowledged its not a trade they would make) albeit deciding to make A also send Marlon Mack (B owns Taylor.)  I know bad trades go through quite often, but I can't wrap my head around this one as anything other than collusion, and it's making me question the integrity of a league that I've been in for 7+ years, have won and have a consistent contender.  Might leave in principle after this season.  Overreacting?

51 minutes ago, sheerterror said:

A gets D. Swift/Aiyuk

for

Yes, that Logan Thomas, and that Cole Beasely.  This one was appalling to me.  Got accepted, and I emailed the league asking if there would be a vote on this because it seemed...unbalanced at best.  Commissioner sent it to the "trade board" where they voted 6-5 to allow the trade to stand (although the majority apparently acknowledged its not a trade they would make) albeit deciding to make A also send Marlon Mack (B owns Taylor.)  I know bad trades go through quite often, but I can't wrap my head around this one as anything other than collusion, and it's making me question the integrity of a league that I've been in for 7+ years, have won and have a consistent contender.  Might leave in principle after this season.  Overreacting?

Did Team B attempt to justify this trade? I would love to hear how anyone thought this trade made their team better.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, sheerterror said:

A gets D. Swift/Aiyuk

for

How did they vote to allow it to stand?  That is a potential league crippling trade!  It is so unbalanced, it makes no sense for any reasonable dynasty owner to even consider!  It would be cause for me to leave.  The fact they reviewed it and thought it reasonable enough to stand is absurd also.  

6 minutes ago, Birdie048 said:

How did they vote to allow it to stand?  That is a potential league crippling trade!  It is so unbalanced, it makes no sense for any reasonable dynasty owner to even consider!  It would be cause for me to leave.  The fact they reviewed it and thought it reasonable enough to stand is absurd also.  

You may have missed the part where the board forced Team A to include Marlon Mack to make it even. 

I agree with Andy in that I don't really believe in league vetoes in trades but there is just no chance that there wasn't anything fishy going on here.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

Just now, Dr. Octopus said:

You may have missed the part where the board forced Team A to include Marlon Mack to make it even. 

I agree with Andy in that I don't really believe in league vetoes in trades but there is just no chance that there wasn't anything fishy going on here.

Saw that, Thanks!  ....  but that was already too much poison to consume in the the whole package... 

I don't like Vetos either.  The last league I was commish, we had a vote process similar.  We had 2 trades overturned from 4 votes in 14 years. So it worked as it should but it created some animosity.  

This league allowing that to happen?  Something else is going on there that IMO poisons the league & I would escape before I got infected.  Simple self-preservation.  That league is doomed with deals like that allowed to occur.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Yes, mack totally makes it even. 

• Laughing 3

6 minutes ago, Birdie048 said:

Saw that, Thanks!  ....  but that was already too much poison to consume in the the whole package... 

I don't like Vetos either.  The last league I was commish, we had a vote process similar.  We had 2 trades overturned from 4 votes in 14 years. So it worked as it should but it created some animosity.  

This league allowing that to happen?  Something else is going on there that IMO poisons the league & I would escape before I got infected.  Simple self-preservation.  That league is doomed with deals like that allowed to occur.  

Part of me says that's overkill.

If this is a long standing league with very few bad trades, I'd stay.

If it's new, I'm gone.

• Like 1

That's why I was so taken aback.  I'm not one to complain and call for vetoes, but I was the only one to raise awareness to it in the league email saying the trade had been completed.  1 response from another league mate saying I hope this trade was a joke (and this owner himself is a notorious lowballer!)

I then emailed the commissioner on the side where he informed me of the trade board voting process.  About a day later, yesterday, I received that feedback.  Truly seems like its going to stand.  No one else has said a word.  No one is being called out or asked to justify the trade.  It's just going to quietly skew the balance of the league for zero reason and not something I want to be apart of really.  Sucks walking away from a core of Mahomes, Cmac, Hopkins, Lamb, Claypool and Kittle though.

4 minutes ago, -OZ- said:

Yes, mack totally makes it even. 

LOL.  I was going to reply to the commissioner when he told me that saying you could argue Aiyuk is on the wrong side of this deal and it still may not be even.

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****