Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, heckmanm said:

Guy took Freiermuth @1.06.  One of Javonte or Carter is going to be there at 1.10

Use the 1.10 and your own presumable later 2nd (than 2.02) or future 2nd to move to 1.07 and get Javonte. Or hold out hope that Sermon is there at 1.10. Carter might be a consolation prize but I'd rather Williams or Sermon for sure.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Done a few in a league where I’ve been bad for a few years and not paid enough attention to it. Tried a bit of rookie fever to turn it around. The last one is the one I’m most unsure of 1 QB 12 TM

Gave 1.05 (Smith)

Received 1.08 (Waddle) 2.03 (Fields)

 

Gave Hopkins

Received OTC 1.06 (Pitts)
 

Gave Antonio Brown

Received 3.04

 

Gave CEH, 3.04, 3.05

Received Jeudy, 1.11 (Bateman)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mzkp54 said:

12 team 1 QB PPR 

Zack Moss for Tom Brady. 

In 1QB give me Moss. He looked better than Singletary to me, and I think the opportunity is there for him to really seize this backfield. But that won’t matter too much if they barely run with their tailbacks like they did last year. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 team PPR 1.5 TE - I just paid the piper to move up from 15 to 11.

Gave 1.15, 2.11, 3.05 and future 2nd round pick

Got 1.11

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, dewmass said:

Gave CEH, 3.04, 3.05

Received Jeudy, 1.11 (Bateman)

I like this move!!  Juedy just needs a decent arm to throw to him...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Dez said:

16 team PPR 1.5 TE with full IDP

Gave 1.11 and 2.09

Got 1.07 and 4.07

Took Javonte Williams

 

I’d do that move every day!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JoeJoe88 said:

In 1QB give me Moss. He looked better than Singletary to me, and I think the opportunity is there for him to really seize this backfield. But that won’t matter too much if they barely run with their tailbacks like they did last year. 

For what it’s worth, my only other QB was Cam. Recently flipped burrow for a ‘22 1st and Tannehill/1.06 for Cooper so just needed a starter for the year and thought it was a fine price to get one. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dez said:

16 team PPR 1.5 TE with full IDP

Gave 1.11 and 2.09

Got 1.07 and 4.07

Took Javonte Williams

 

So you moved 1.15, 2.09, 2.11, 3.05 and a future 2nd in full IDP for Williams and 4.07?

Well, if you got your guy...

I don't know, though. That seems like an awful lot.

I like the second part of your deal better than the first.

Edited by rockaction
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, rockaction said:

So you moved 1.15, 2.09, 2.11, 3.05 and a future 2nd in full IDP for Williams and 4.07?

Well, if you got your guy...

I don't know, though. That seems like an awful lot.

I like the second part of your deal better than the first.

Two different trades.  I gave up 1.15, 2.11, 3.05 and future 2nd in an offense only league for 1.11 (took Tray Lance)

In a totally different league which is an IDP league I gave up 1.11 and 2.09 for 1.07 (took Williams)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The day of block buster trade ups continue this time another different league

14 team PPR 1.5 TE

Gave 1.13, 2.07, 2.09 and 2.12

For

1.08 (Took DeVonta Smith)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/15/2021 at 10:10 AM, Helaire-ious said:

I think I would have tried to add a player with Herbert instead of the 1.12, but I don't see this as crazy bad. Mahomes side for me. FWIW, I have Lamar & Burrow in 1 QB PPR. I tried to get Mahomes & his owner wanted Lamar + 1.12 or Lamar + a guy like Aiyuk. No thanks, too steep for me...

I would give Lamar & the 1.12 for Mahomes. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, northern exposure said:

12 team Non PPR 

Gave Sterling Shepard and 2022 3rd

Got 2021 3.01 pick, took E Moore

Elijah was available at pick 25 in a non-SF league? Certainly huge upside compared to a disappearing Sterling Shepard.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, northern exposure said:

12 team Non PPR 

Gave Sterling Shepard and 2022 3rd

Got 2021 3.01 pick, took E Moore

I'm shocked Elijah Moore was available at 3.01 in a non-SF dynasty league.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Catbird said:

Elijah was available at pick 25 in a non-SF league? Certainly huge upside compared to a disappearing Sterling Shepard.

Yes I had traded my 2nd and 3rd round picks away last season and when I saw Moore dropping I knew I had to get back into the draft. I started trying to get a pick around 2.07 and was shocked he was still there at 3.01. There are a few QB hoarders in the 12 team start 1QB league, so the top 5 were gone by 2.07 and there was also a run on IDPs in the 2nd round. I knew I had to take advantage.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, northern exposure said:

Yes I had traded my 2nd and 3rd round picks away last season and when I saw Moore dropping I knew I had to get back into the draft. I started trying to get a pick around 2.07 and was shocked he was still there at 3.01. There are a few QB hoarders in the 12 team start 1QB league, so the top 5 were gone by 2.07 and there was also a run on IDPs in the 2nd round. I knew I had to take advantage.

 

IDP now makes more sense

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not involved ... I traded away most of my picks ....12 Team 0.5 PPR / 1.0 PPR TE

Team A OTC at 1.04 took Pitts

Team A traded for 1.05 & 2.05

He gave up TE Irv Smith, 3.03 & 2022 1st (mid-late?). He then took DeVonta Smith. Leaving Javonte Williams still on the board. 
He has Ekler, Carson & Robinson at RB (start 1-3)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/15/2021 at 4:31 PM, dewmass said:

Gave Hopkins

Received OTC 1.06 (Pitts)
 

Gave Antonio Brown

Received 3.04

Rookie fever indeed. I’m not happy with the return you got for either one of these. 
1.06 isn’t enough for Nuk, I need another late 1st. 

2nd is the floor for Brown, IMO

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, tangfoot said:

Rookie fever indeed. I’m not happy with the return you got for either one of these. 
1.06 isn’t enough for Nuk, I need another late 1st. 

2nd is the floor for Brown, IMO

Pitts AND a first for 29yo Nuk? Good luck finding a sucker

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Edgar said:

Pitts AND a first for 29yo Nuk? Good luck finding a sucker

Nuk is 28, WR10 and #24 overall at Mizelle’s ADP

Pitts is 36 overall, that’s at least a difference of a 1st round pick 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, tangfoot said:

Nuk is 28, WR10 and #24 overall at Mizelle’s ADP

Pitts is 36 overall, that’s at least a difference of a 1st round pick 

In a week Nuk is 29. So yeah. If you can get a blue chip for a 9th year WR, it’s good roster management to cash out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have to agree with Edgar here. 29 for a receiver means you don't have a lot (any?) top level seasons left. I have Hopkins on half my teams and he is a forever favorite. Still, 6 guys in the game have more receiving yards than Nuk and 3 of those are Fitz, Jason Whitten and Desean Jackson who are not going to be starters ever again. Julio is the single example still playing of a guy older than Nuk who may this year be playing at a top level (apologies, perhaps, to AJ and conceivably Antonio Brown). I don't claim the ability to know if Pitts will be the real deal, but its unlikely that Nuk has more than a year of top 10 or 20 production left, where if Pitts is as advertised he should have a good eight years ahead of high quality production. Unless Hopkins makes you league champion this year, I don't see how the odds don't favor the rest of Pitts' career pretty easily over the rest of Nuk's..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/14/2021 at 6:30 PM, mzkp54 said:

12 team 1 QB PPR league. 
 

gave: Burrow

got: ‘22 1st (1.02 this year)

 

gave: Tannehill, 1.06

got: Cooper 

 

leaves me without a QB right ow, but value felt too good to pass up in a 1 QB league. 

Burrow for a future #1? I will take Burrow all day

Amari Cooper? I like him but your last QB and a rookie 

Not sure I understand where you are going

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, PantherThunder said:

Burrow for a future #1? I will take Burrow all day

Amari Cooper? I like him but your last QB and a rookie 

Not sure I understand where you are going

 

Future 1 over Burrow all day in 1QB league. If benches are short, like FFPC,  I love this deal for you 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 team ppr sf

Gave up Golladay and Rondale Moore and another teams 22 2nd

Got Keenan Allen and a different teams 22 2nd

Both 22 2nds are going to be random, he asked to have them included, neither team is a definite contender or rebuilder as this trade was just after a startup draft and we both had accumulated extra future 2nds.  Golladay went in the 8th and Moore in the 10th while Allen went in the 6th.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

I like this one. I'm still a Jeudy believer.

even if Rodgers rumors aren't true, I like his long term upside better than Hollywood. And if Rodgers ends up in Denver its a grand slam for me. Either way, Jeudy is my #6 WR on this roster so I'm in pretty good shape ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

 

Team A gave up 

Henderson, Darrell LAR RB; 

Gallup, Michael DAL WR;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.05 - OTC (Etienne was picked)

Team B gave up 

Hopkins, DeAndre ARI WR;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.08

Edited by Dr. Octopus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

 

Team A gave up 

Henderson, Darrell LAR RB; 

Gallup, Michael DAL WR;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.05 - OTC (Etienne was picked)

Team B gave up 

Hopkins, DeAndre ARI WR;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.08

I like B side.  There are a lot of mouths to feed in Dallas and difficult to see who the odd man out is in a couple years (Cooper?  Gallup?  Both?).  I don't love Etienne, as I am not a Urban Meyer believer.  I would rather get the next 3 to 4 years out of Hopkins than the dice roll that is Gallup/Etienne and 2.08 is better than Henderson.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/14/2021 at 3:30 PM, mzkp54 said:

12 team 1 QB PPR league. 
 

gave: Burrow

got: ‘22 1st (1.02 this year)

 

gave: Tannehill, 1.06

got: Cooper 

 

leaves me without a QB right now, but value felt too good to pass up in a 1 QB league. 

I like the value for Burrow but not sure I trade both of my QBs.  I think this could be Cooper's last year in Dallas when his guaranteed money runs out so might not have made the 2nd one if I believed in who I would get at 6 at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Edgar said:

In a week Nuk is 29. So yeah. If you can get a blue chip for a 9th year WR, it’s good roster management to cash out

It is good to cash out if you do it right.  I love Pitts and not sure you could get another 1st in some leagues but maybe a future one.  Definitely should have been more included than just 1.6 for him.  He is too good for that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ffmail4me said:

even if Rodgers rumors aren't true, I like his long term upside better than Hollywood. And if Rodgers ends up in Denver its a grand slam for me. Either way, Jeudy is my #6 WR on this roster so I'm in pretty good shape ;)

If that's the case, I try to flip Jeudy for something else if you need. Good work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, frae said:

12 team ppr sf

Gave up Golladay and Rondale Moore and another teams 22 2nd

Got Keenan Allen and a different teams 22 2nd

Both 22 2nds are going to be random, he asked to have them included, neither team is a definite contender or rebuilder as this trade was just after a startup draft and we both had accumulated extra future 2nds.  Golladay went in the 8th and Moore in the 10th while Allen went in the 6th.  

I much rather have the Golladay side.  I like the spot Moore is in and I expect Golladay to not be too much different than Keenan albeit more volatile.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Gally said:

I much rather have the Golladay side.  I like the spot Moore is in and I expect Golladay to not be too much different than Keenan albeit more volatile.  

Maybe so, but historically FA WR's on new teams are not great bets and Golladay has never been able to separate from anyone thus he always has those good contested catch numbers.  I prefer getting out of the Daniel Jones needs to be good side and feel good about 2 years of Allen with Herbert.  Moore is definitely a wild card, but I'd rather bet on the multiple hit WR in Allen than a round 2 WR, overall I found it fair because he gets 2 shots but I get the more stable side.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, frae said:

12 team ppr sf

Gave up Golladay and Rondale Moore and another teams 22 2nd

Got Keenan Allen and a different teams 22 2nd

Both 22 2nds are going to be random, he asked to have them included, neither team is a definite contender or rebuilder as this trade was just after a startup draft and we both had accumulated extra future 2nds.  Golladay went in the 8th and Moore in the 10th while Allen went in the 6th.  

I totally get your side.  If I was trying to compete this year and thought I had a good chance then I totally get your side.  I like Allen over Kenny G definitely.  If I was trying to build, I might side with Kenny G/Moore with Moore's upside.  Pretty fair trade and I agree that FA WRs aren't the best of options.  Barkley is the only Giant fantasy option I want any part of personally.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, frae said:

overall I found it fair because he gets 2 shots but I get the more stable side.

That is exactly the crux of the trade.  Do you want the higher upside/downside or the more stable performer?  Fair for sure.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, kutta said:

12 Team PPR, not involved.

Team A gets Mike Davis

Team B gets 2021 2.03

 

This is fair enough.  Might be pricey for Davis as I am not really high on him and think he only really might have this year but I'm not as high on the end of the 1st/top of 2nd in this draft as some others so nothing wrong if you you needed RB help and are trying to win now.

I like that it was done after the NFL draft.  Too many people pull the trigger on a trade like this before the draft and then the team goes and drafts a RB to compete for touches.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Catbird said:

Have to agree with Edgar here. 29 for a receiver means you don't have a lot (any?) top level seasons left. I have Hopkins on half my teams and he is a forever favorite. Still, 6 guys in the game have more receiving yards than Nuk and 3 of those are Fitz, Jason Whitten and Desean Jackson who are not going to be starters ever again. Julio is the single example still playing of a guy older than Nuk who may this year be playing at a top level (apologies, perhaps, to AJ and conceivably Antonio Brown). I don't claim the ability to know if Pitts will be the real deal, but its unlikely that Nuk has more than a year of top 10 or 20 production left, where if Pitts is as advertised he should have a good eight years ahead of high quality production. Unless Hopkins makes you league champion this year, I don't see how the odds don't favor the rest of Pitts' career pretty easily over the rest of Nuk's..

I remember an analysis that showed a WR who is still producing as a WR1 at age 29/30 actually tends to continue  to produce for another 2-4 years. I actually think Nuk could be one of those guys. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tombonneau said:

I remember an analysis that showed a WR who is still producing as a WR1 at age 29/30 actually tends to continue  to produce for another 2-4 years. I actually think Nuk could be one of those guys. 

Totally agreed and even Pitts isn't a for sure thing.  I think D-Hop is worth more than a mid 1st for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
  • Create New...