Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

29 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Depending on what you think Julio is worth. I took Chase Young with the 2.01 last year, and it was pretty much right on the nose as far as where he was going in Zealots. His value has only increased after last year. And our DLs do not score that well. It's a strict VBD thing.

Andy making deals, though. Probably due to DLs not scoring so well overall.

I took him at 1.12 and it was a ginormous mistake. Should have taken Aiyuk.

DL's don't score enough on Zealots. And this is a league I'm fed up with so I'm taking one more run at it this year. I'm now set up with Chubb/Javonte/Tyreek/Lamb/McLaurin/Julio/Mooney. That's pretty good in PPR!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Soulfly3 said:

ewwwwwwww. for me the fall off after the top 3 is pretty large. i wouldnt even consider this

I like the top 7 the most in start 1QB leagues, but the real fall off is after 1.9 (Chase, Pitts, Harris, ETN, Williams, Smith, Waddle, Lawrence, Bateman).

Edited by JohnnyU

18 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

I like the top 7 the most in start 1QB leagues, but the real fall off is after 1.9 (Chase, Pitts, Harris, ETN, Williams, Smith, Waddle, Lawrence, Bateman).

Bateman being in Baltimore scares me off.   Lamar isn't going anywhere so unless he has a Josh Allen leap with Andrews and Brown already there.

3 minutes ago, Dez said:

Bateman being in Baltimore scares me off.   Lamar isn't going anywhere so unless he has a Josh Allen leap with Andrews and Brown already there.

Won’t matter because he will be their alpha eventually.  Probably sooner than later.

1 hour ago, Fruitbat said:

12 team non-ppr start 1qb/2rb/3wr/1te/1flex/1k

Darren Waller

for

Eric Ebron
2nd/22
2nd/23

i would click the button at the top of the page that says "log out" and never log back in again. 

• Laughing 1

30 minutes ago, jabarony said:

That's not saying much.

He can’t help who drafts him.  That doesn’t mean he can’t be an alpha receiver that has success.  Being in Baltimore is a lot better than a lot of other teams.

14 minutes ago, Soulfly3 said:

i would click the button at the top of the page that says "log out" and never log back in again. 

Because I shared a trade of Waller for three 2nds that I wasn't involved with?

😪

21 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

He can’t help who drafts him.  That doesn’t mean he can’t be an alpha receiver that has success.  Being in Baltimore is a lot better than a lot of other teams.

Well it matters to us which team drafts players.  Mixon is a great example if he was in a better situation I think he could have been the best back in the league but Cincy has had a terrible OL and have not used Mixon to the best of his ability keeping him off the field on 3rd down.

15 hours ago, Soulfly3 said:

basically a wash for me. 

Mahomes all day for me. I’m in a 14 teamer and having the qb1 like mahimes is huge. If it were a proven young QB like Murray maybe but Herbert could fizzle out and then you moved Mahomes for Rashod Bateman. 

16 hours ago, Dez said:

14 team 1.5 TE PPR 1 QB

1.12 + Herbert

for

Mahomes

I think I would have tried to add a player with Herbert instead of the 1.12, but I don't see this as crazy bad. Mahomes side for me. FWIW, I have Lamar & Burrow in 1 QB PPR. I tried to get Mahomes & his owner wanted Lamar + 1.12 or Lamar + a guy like Aiyuk. No thanks, too steep for me...

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, dewaser said:

10 team 0.5 ppr 

Logan Thomas for a 2022 2nd (likely mid)

I'd rather have the pick. Especially in 10 team. That could be like a borderline first. 

Edited by tombonneau
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, heckmanm said:

12 team PPR, TE bonus.

Gave: 1.06, 3.06

Got: 1.10, 2.02

Pitts, Harris, Chase, ETN and Lawrence off the board and WR is my strongest position.

Give me Javonte Williams here. Especially if strong at WR. 1.10 and 2.02 are lining up to be two more WRs, no? Maybe Carter in there I suppose. Sermon hasn't been getting to 1.10 in most leagues. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

Give me Javonte Williams here. Especially if strong at WR. 1.10 and 2.02 are lining up to be two more WRs, no? Maybe Carter in there I suppose. Sermon hasn't been getting to 1.10 in most leagues. 

Guy took Freiermuth @1.06.  One of Javonte or Carter is going to be there at 1.10

1 hour ago, heckmanm said:

Guy took Freiermuth @1.06.  One of Javonte or Carter is going to be there at 1.10

Use the 1.10 and your own presumable later 2nd (than 2.02) or future 2nd to move to 1.07 and get Javonte. Or hold out hope that Sermon is there at 1.10. Carter might be a consolation prize but I'd rather Williams or Sermon for sure.

• Like 2

Done a few in a league where I’ve been bad for a few years and not paid enough attention to it. Tried a bit of rookie fever to turn it around. The last one is the one I’m most unsure of 1 QB 12 TM

Gave 1.05 (Smith)

Received 1.08 (Waddle) 2.03 (Fields)

Gave Hopkins

Received OTC 1.06 (Pitts)

Gave Antonio Brown

Received 3.04

Gave CEH, 3.04, 3.05

Received Jeudy, 1.11 (Bateman)

2 hours ago, mzkp54 said:

12 team 1 QB PPR 

Zack Moss for Tom Brady. 

In 1QB give me Moss. He looked better than Singletary to me, and I think the opportunity is there for him to really seize this backfield. But that won’t matter too much if they barely run with their tailbacks like they did last year. 

• Like 1

16 team PPR 1.5 TE - I just paid the piper to move up from 15 to 11.

Gave 1.15, 2.11, 3.05 and future 2nd round pick

Got 1.11

3 hours ago, dewmass said:

Gave CEH, 3.04, 3.05

Received Jeudy, 1.11 (Bateman)

I like this move!!  Juedy just needs a decent arm to throw to him...

47 minutes ago, Dez said:

16 team PPR 1.5 TE with full IDP

Gave 1.11 and 2.09

Got 1.07 and 4.07

Took Javonte Williams

I’d do that move every day!!

1 hour ago, JoeJoe88 said:

In 1QB give me Moss. He looked better than Singletary to me, and I think the opportunity is there for him to really seize this backfield. But that won’t matter too much if they barely run with their tailbacks like they did last year. 

For what it’s worth, my only other QB was Cam. Recently flipped burrow for a ‘22 1st and Tannehill/1.06 for Cooper so just needed a starter for the year and thought it was a fine price to get one. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dez said:

16 team PPR 1.5 TE with full IDP

Gave 1.11 and 2.09

Got 1.07 and 4.07

Took Javonte Williams

So you moved 1.15, 2.09, 2.11, 3.05 and a future 2nd in full IDP for Williams and 4.07?

Well, if you got your guy...

I don't know, though. That seems like an awful lot.

I like the second part of your deal better than the first.

Edited by rockaction

20 minutes ago, rockaction said:

So you moved 1.15, 2.09, 2.11, 3.05 and a future 2nd in full IDP for Williams and 4.07?

Well, if you got your guy...

I don't know, though. That seems like an awful lot.

I like the second part of your deal better than the first.

Two different trades.  I gave up 1.15, 2.11, 3.05 and future 2nd in an offense only league for 1.11 (took Tray Lance)

In a totally different league which is an IDP league I gave up 1.11 and 2.09 for 1.07 (took Williams)

The day of block buster trade ups continue this time another different league

14 team PPR 1.5 TE

Gave 1.13, 2.07, 2.09 and 2.12

For

1.08 (Took DeVonta Smith)

On 5/15/2021 at 10:10 AM, Helaire-ious said:

I think I would have tried to add a player with Herbert instead of the 1.12, but I don't see this as crazy bad. Mahomes side for me. FWIW, I have Lamar & Burrow in 1 QB PPR. I tried to get Mahomes & his owner wanted Lamar + 1.12 or Lamar + a guy like Aiyuk. No thanks, too steep for me...

I would give Lamar & the 1.12 for Mahomes. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, northern exposure said:

12 team Non PPR 

Gave Sterling Shepard and 2022 3rd

Got 2021 3.01 pick, took E Moore

Elijah was available at pick 25 in a non-SF league? Certainly huge upside compared to a disappearing Sterling Shepard.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, northern exposure said:

12 team Non PPR 

Gave Sterling Shepard and 2022 3rd

Got 2021 3.01 pick, took E Moore

I'm shocked Elijah Moore was available at 3.01 in a non-SF dynasty league.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Catbird said:

Elijah was available at pick 25 in a non-SF league? Certainly huge upside compared to a disappearing Sterling Shepard.

Yes I had traded my 2nd and 3rd round picks away last season and when I saw Moore dropping I knew I had to get back into the draft. I started trying to get a pick around 2.07 and was shocked he was still there at 3.01. There are a few QB hoarders in the 12 team start 1QB league, so the top 5 were gone by 2.07 and there was also a run on IDPs in the 2nd round. I knew I had to take advantage.

25 minutes ago, northern exposure said:

Yes I had traded my 2nd and 3rd round picks away last season and when I saw Moore dropping I knew I had to get back into the draft. I started trying to get a pick around 2.07 and was shocked he was still there at 3.01. There are a few QB hoarders in the 12 team start 1QB league, so the top 5 were gone by 2.07 and there was also a run on IDPs in the 2nd round. I knew I had to take advantage.

IDP now makes more sense

Not involved ... I traded away most of my picks ....12 Team 0.5 PPR / 1.0 PPR TE

Team A OTC at 1.04 took Pitts

Team A traded for 1.05 & 2.05

He gave up TE Irv Smith, 3.03 & 2022 1st (mid-late?). He then took DeVonta Smith. Leaving Javonte Williams still on the board. 
He has Ekler, Carson & Robinson at RB (start 1-3)

On 5/15/2021 at 4:31 PM, dewmass said:

Gave Hopkins

Received OTC 1.06 (Pitts)

Gave Antonio Brown

Received 3.04

Rookie fever indeed. I’m not happy with the return you got for either one of these. 
1.06 isn’t enough for Nuk, I need another late 1st. 

2nd is the floor for Brown, IMO

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tangfoot said:

Rookie fever indeed. I’m not happy with the return you got for either one of these. 
1.06 isn’t enough for Nuk, I need another late 1st. 

2nd is the floor for Brown, IMO

Pitts AND a first for 29yo Nuk? Good luck finding a sucker

6 minutes ago, Edgar said:

Pitts AND a first for 29yo Nuk? Good luck finding a sucker

Nuk is 28, WR10 and #24 overall at Mizelle’s ADP

Pitts is 36 overall, that’s at least a difference of a 1st round pick 

44 minutes ago, tangfoot said:

Nuk is 28, WR10 and #24 overall at Mizelle’s ADP

Pitts is 36 overall, that’s at least a difference of a 1st round pick 

In a week Nuk is 29. So yeah. If you can get a blue chip for a 9th year WR, it’s good roster management to cash out

Have to agree with Edgar here. 29 for a receiver means you don't have a lot (any?) top level seasons left. I have Hopkins on half my teams and he is a forever favorite. Still, 6 guys in the game have more receiving yards than Nuk and 3 of those are Fitz, Jason Whitten and Desean Jackson who are not going to be starters ever again. Julio is the single example still playing of a guy older than Nuk who may this year be playing at a top level (apologies, perhaps, to AJ and conceivably Antonio Brown). I don't claim the ability to know if Pitts will be the real deal, but its unlikely that Nuk has more than a year of top 10 or 20 production left, where if Pitts is as advertised he should have a good eight years ahead of high quality production. Unless Hopkins makes you league champion this year, I don't see how the odds don't favor the rest of Pitts' career pretty easily over the rest of Nuk's..

On 5/14/2021 at 6:30 PM, mzkp54 said:

12 team 1 QB PPR league. 

gave: Burrow

got: ‘22 1st (1.02 this year)

gave: Tannehill, 1.06

got: Cooper 

leaves me without a QB right ow, but value felt too good to pass up in a 1 QB league. 

Burrow for a future #1? I will take Burrow all day

Amari Cooper? I like him but your last QB and a rookie 

Not sure I understand where you are going

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****