What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (23 Viewers)

12 team PPR, TE bonus.

Gave: 1.06, 3.06

Got: 1.10, 2.02

Pitts, Harris, Chase, ETN and Lawrence off the board and WR is my strongest position.

12 team PPR, TE bonus.

Gave: 1.06, 3.06

Got: 1.10, 2.02

Pitts, Harris, Chase, ETN and Lawrence off the board and WR is my strongest position.
Give me Javonte Williams here. Especially if strong at WR. 1.10 and 2.02 are lining up to be two more WRs, no? Maybe Carter in there I suppose. Sermon hasn't been getting to 1.10 in most leagues. 

Give me Javonte Williams here. Especially if strong at WR. 1.10 and 2.02 are lining up to be two more WRs, no? Maybe Carter in there I suppose. Sermon hasn't been getting to 1.10 in most leagues. 
Guy took Freiermuth @1.06.  One of Javonte or Carter is going to be there at 1.10

Guy took Freiermuth @1.06.  One of Javonte or Carter is going to be there at 1.10
Use the 1.10 and your own presumable later 2nd (than 2.02) or future 2nd to move to 1.07 and get Javonte. Or hold out hope that Sermon is there at 1.10. Carter might be a consolation prize but I'd rather Williams or Sermon for sure.

Done a few in a league where I’ve been bad for a few years and not paid enough attention to it. Tried a bit of rookie fever to turn it around. The last one is the one I’m most unsure of 1 QB 12 TM

Gave 1.05 (Smith)

Received 1.08 (Waddle) 2.03 (Fields)

Gave Hopkins

Received OTC 1.06 (Pitts)

Gave Antonio Brown

Received 3.04

Gave CEH, 3.04, 3.05

Received Jeudy, 1.11 (Bateman)

12 team 1 QB PPR 

Zack Moss for Tom Brady. 
In 1QB give me Moss. He looked better than Singletary to me, and I think the opportunity is there for him to really seize this backfield. But that won’t matter too much if they barely run with their tailbacks like they did last year. 

16 team PPR 1.5 TE - I just paid the piper to move up from 15 to 11.

Gave 1.15, 2.11, 3.05 and future 2nd round pick

Got 1.11

In 1QB give me Moss. He looked better than Singletary to me, and I think the opportunity is there for him to really seize this backfield. But that won’t matter too much if they barely run with their tailbacks like they did last year. 
For what it’s worth, my only other QB was Cam. Recently flipped burrow for a ‘22 1st and Tannehill/1.06 for Cooper so just needed a starter for the year and thought it was a fine price to get one. 

16 team PPR 1.5 TE with full IDP

Gave 1.11 and 2.09

Got 1.07 and 4.07

Took Javonte Williams
So you moved 1.15, 2.09, 2.11, 3.05 and a future 2nd in full IDP for Williams and 4.07?

Well, if you got your guy...

I don't know, though. That seems like an awful lot.

I like the second part of your deal better than the first.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you moved 1.15, 2.09, 2.11, 3.05 and a future 2nd in full IDP for Williams and 4.07?

Well, if you got your guy...

I don't know, though. That seems like an awful lot.

I like the second part of your deal better than the first.
Two different trades.  I gave up 1.15, 2.11, 3.05 and future 2nd in an offense only league for 1.11 (took Tray Lance)

In a totally different league which is an IDP league I gave up 1.11 and 2.09 for 1.07 (took Williams)

The day of block buster trade ups continue this time another different league

14 team PPR 1.5 TE

Gave 1.13, 2.07, 2.09 and 2.12

For

1.08 (Took DeVonta Smith)

northern exposure said:
12 team Non PPR 

Gave Sterling Shepard and 2022 3rd

Got 2021 3.01 pick, took E Moore
Elijah was available at pick 25 in a non-SF league? Certainly huge upside compared to a disappearing Sterling Shepard.

Elijah was available at pick 25 in a non-SF league? Certainly huge upside compared to a disappearing Sterling Shepard.
Yes I had traded my 2nd and 3rd round picks away last season and when I saw Moore dropping I knew I had to get back into the draft. I started trying to get a pick around 2.07 and was shocked he was still there at 3.01. There are a few QB hoarders in the 12 team start 1QB league, so the top 5 were gone by 2.07 and there was also a run on IDPs in the 2nd round. I knew I had to take advantage.

Yes I had traded my 2nd and 3rd round picks away last season and when I saw Moore dropping I knew I had to get back into the draft. I started trying to get a pick around 2.07 and was shocked he was still there at 3.01. There are a few QB hoarders in the 12 team start 1QB league, so the top 5 were gone by 2.07 and there was also a run on IDPs in the 2nd round. I knew I had to take advantage.
IDP now makes more sense

Not involved ... I traded away most of my picks ....12 Team 0.5 PPR / 1.0 PPR TE

Team A OTC at 1.04 took Pitts

Team A traded for 1.05 & 2.05

He gave up TE Irv Smith, 3.03 & 2022 1st (mid-late?). He then took DeVonta Smith. Leaving Javonte Williams still on the board. 
He has Ekler, Carson & Robinson at RB (start 1-3)

12 team PPR. start 1 QB.  Short roster limits with total of 20 players for season.

Made some small trades:

2022 3rd (late)

for

then

3.05, 3.04

for

dewmass said:
Gave Hopkins

Received OTC 1.06 (Pitts)

Gave Antonio Brown

Received 3.04
Rookie fever indeed. I’m not happy with the return you got for either one of these. 
1.06 isn’t enough for Nuk, I need another late 1st. 

2nd is the floor for Brown, IMO

Nuk is 28, WR10 and #24 overall at Mizelle’s ADP

Pitts is 36 overall, that’s at least a difference of a 1st round pick 
In a week Nuk is 29. So yeah. If you can get a blue chip for a 9th year WR, it’s good roster management to cash out

Have to agree with Edgar here. 29 for a receiver means you don't have a lot (any?) top level seasons left. I have Hopkins on half my teams and he is a forever favorite. Still, 6 guys in the game have more receiving yards than Nuk and 3 of those are Fitz, Jason Whitten and Desean Jackson who are not going to be starters ever again. Julio is the single example still playing of a guy older than Nuk who may this year be playing at a top level (apologies, perhaps, to AJ and conceivably Antonio Brown). I don't claim the ability to know if Pitts will be the real deal, but its unlikely that Nuk has more than a year of top 10 or 20 production left, where if Pitts is as advertised he should have a good eight years ahead of high quality production. Unless Hopkins makes you league champion this year, I don't see how the odds don't favor the rest of Pitts' career pretty easily over the rest of Nuk's..

mzkp54 said:
12 team 1 QB PPR league. 

gave: Burrow

got: ‘22 1st (1.02 this year)

gave: Tannehill, 1.06

got: Cooper 

leaves me without a QB right ow, but value felt too good to pass up in a 1 QB league. 
Burrow for a future #1? I will take Burrow all day

Amari Cooper? I like him but your last QB and a rookie 

Not sure I understand where you are going

12 team ppr sf

Gave up Golladay and Rondale Moore and another teams 22 2nd

Got Keenan Allen and a different teams 22 2nd

Both 22 2nds are going to be random, he asked to have them included, neither team is a definite contender or rebuilder as this trade was just after a startup draft and we both had accumulated extra future 2nds.  Golladay went in the 8th and Moore in the 10th while Allen went in the 6th.  

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up 

Henderson, Darrell LAR RB; 

Gallup, Michael DAL WR;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.05 - OTC (Etienne was picked)

Team B gave up 

Hopkins, DeAndre ARI WR;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.08

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up 

Henderson, Darrell LAR RB; 

Gallup, Michael DAL WR;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.05 - OTC (Etienne was picked)

Team B gave up 

Hopkins, DeAndre ARI WR;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.08
I like B side.  There are a lot of mouths to feed in Dallas and difficult to see who the odd man out is in a couple years (Cooper?  Gallup?  Both?).  I don't love Etienne, as I am not a Urban Meyer believer.  I would rather get the next 3 to 4 years out of Hopkins than the dice roll that is Gallup/Etienne and 2.08 is better than Henderson.  

mzkp54 said:
12 team 1 QB PPR league. 

gave: Burrow

got: ‘22 1st (1.02 this year)

gave: Tannehill, 1.06

got: Cooper 

leaves me without a QB right now, but value felt too good to pass up in a 1 QB league. 
I like the value for Burrow but not sure I trade both of my QBs.  I think this could be Cooper's last year in Dallas when his guaranteed money runs out so might not have made the 2nd one if I believed in who I would get at 6 at all.

In a week Nuk is 29. So yeah. If you can get a blue chip for a 9th year WR, it’s good roster management to cash out
It is good to cash out if you do it right.  I love Pitts and not sure you could get another 1st in some leagues but maybe a future one.  Definitely should have been more included than just 1.6 for him.  He is too good for that.

12 team ppr sf

Both 22 2nds are going to be random, he asked to have them included, neither team is a definite contender or rebuilder as this trade was just after a startup draft and we both had accumulated extra future 2nds.  Golladay went in the 8th and Moore in the 10th while Allen went in the 6th.  
I much rather have the Golladay side.  I like the spot Moore is in and I expect Golladay to not be too much different than Keenan albeit more volatile.  

I much rather have the Golladay side.  I like the spot Moore is in and I expect Golladay to not be too much different than Keenan albeit more volatile.  
Maybe so, but historically FA WR's on new teams are not great bets and Golladay has never been able to separate from anyone thus he always has those good contested catch numbers.  I prefer getting out of the Daniel Jones needs to be good side and feel good about 2 years of Allen with Herbert.  Moore is definitely a wild card, but I'd rather bet on the multiple hit WR in Allen than a round 2 WR, overall I found it fair because he gets 2 shots but I get the more stable side.

12 team ppr sf

I totally get your side.  If I was trying to compete this year and thought I had a good chance then I totally get your side.  I like Allen over Kenny G definitely.  If I was trying to build, I might side with Kenny G/Moore with Moore's upside.  Pretty fair trade and I agree that FA WRs aren't the best of options.  Barkley is the only Giant fantasy option I want any part of personally.

Users who are viewing this thread