Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Maybe I’m not an expert, but I think teams like to try and win games.

I think they want to win the way the 2019 Dolphins wanted to win.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/28/2021 at 11:33 AM, menobrown said:

Don't understand the comments on this one being one sided.

If you looked at this as ADP in startups it would look like this:

2.10 and 6.10  for 2.8, 3.8 and 8.4.

 

3.8 for Jefferson in startups? I'm seeing him in the 1.08-2.02 range

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Penguin said:

3.8 for Jefferson in startups? I'm seeing him in the 1.08-2.02 range

No was 2.8 and it's SF.

I jacked that post up I made and had Elliot and Aiyuk on the wrong side. Elliot was the 3.8.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

I agree with you on Etienne.  I have him ranked 5 personally.  1.07 should get you a good WR with a ton of upside.  I don't have a problem with the move at all.  Just thought you should have got more but you wouldn't want to drop any further.  I'm at 1.5 and 1.8 and not sure what I'm doing with the 2nd pick yet.

Just curious what type of league you are in and what are your biggest weaknesses on your roster?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Not really.

I'm in Oregon so I love Sewell and they did address the line but that doesn't automatically mean they will turn it around immediately with a new coach and Goff at QB.  They will improve though yes and got a steal with Sewell as I think Cincy made a huge mistake passing on him even though I love Chase.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, oukurt said:

Just curious what type of league you are in and what are your biggest weaknesses on your roster?

It is a 12 team, 1 QB (6 points for all TDs), .5 PPR, no SF or no TE premium.  I don't have any real weaknesses so I'll probably just go best available.  My roster is below:

QB - Dak, Wentz, Big Ben, Darnold

RB - Barkley, Kamara, Mixon, David Montgomery, Gus Edwards, Gio, Benny Snell, Ty Johnson, Eno Benjamin

WR - Davante Adams, Tyreek Hill, A-Rob, Sterling Shepard, Jalen Reagor, Breshad Perriman, Cephus

TE - Kelce, Irv Smith

Just depth really is all I need.  Returning champ.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

I'm in Oregon so I love Sewell and they did address the line but that doesn't automatically mean they will turn it around immediately with a new coach and Goff at QB.  They will improve though yes and got a steal with Sewell as I think Cincy made a huge mistake passing on him even though I love Chase.

Their o-line was ranked 13th out of 32 teams LAST season - which is already above average and now they added Sewell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 team PPR league

  • Gave up McKissic, J.D. WAS RB; Gage, Russell ATL WR; Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.11
  • Got Chark, D.J. JAC WR; Howard, O.J. TBB TE; Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.03

Would have used 1.11 to draft WR Marshall. The other team used it to draft RB Gainwell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Just Win Baby said:

12 team PPR league

  • Gave up McKissic, J.D. WAS RB; Gage, Russell ATL WR; Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.11
  • Got Chark, D.J. JAC WR; Howard, O.J. TBB TE; Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.03

Would have used 1.11 to draft WR Marshall. The other team used it to draft RB Gainwell.

I haven’t looked at too many completed rookie drafts, but Gainwell at 11 overall seems like a reach, no? Gotta believe there are several WR’s I’d rather have there. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Traded away

Antonio Gibson

Diontae Johnson

 

Traded For

Josh Jacobs

Michael Gallup

Damien Harris

 

 

Jacobs and Gibson are only a couple months apart in age, both will be 23 at the start of the season and I think Josh Jacobs is the better player.

 

Diontae Johnson and Gallup are a little further apart in most peoples rankings, but i would not be surprised if Gallup does more this year. I expect Ben to tank and there is no way that offense can support 3 WR's. On the other hand Gallup is going to play for an offense that can support 3 WR's.

They are the same age, they have very similar PFF player ranks, Gallup has had a thousand yard season already, and Gallup has the better QB. Yet, in most dynasty rankings Gallup is 10 spots behind Johnson.

 

Damien Harris is going to be a waste of a roster spot. I will be afraid to cut him since he will technically be a starter and he will have 3-4 good weeks this year all of which will be while he is on my bench. During a bye week when I am forced to start him he will put up 5 for 20 with 1 catch for 3 yards.

 

Edited by MTskibum
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, MTskibum said:

Traded away

Antonio Gibson

Diontae Johnson

 

Traded For

Josh Jacobs

Michael Gallup

Damien Harris

 

 

Jacobs and Gibson are only a couple months apart in age, both will be 23 at the start of the season and I think Josh Jacobs is the better player.

 

Diontae Johnson and Gallup are a little further apart in most peoples rankings, but i would not be surprised if Gallup does more this year. I expect Ben to tank and there is no way that offense can support 3 WR's. On the other hand Gallup is going to play for an offense that can support 3 WR's.

They are the same age, they have very similar PFF player ranks, Gallup has had a thousand yard season already, and Gallup has the better QB. Yet, in most dynasty rankings Gallup is 10 spots behind Johnson.

 

Damien Harris is going to be a waste of a roster spot. I will be afraid to cut him since he will technically be a starter and he will have 3-4 good weeks this year all of which will be while he is on my bench. During a bye week when I am forced to start him he will put up 5 for 20 with 1 catch for 3 yards.

 

Sorry MT, but I liked what you traded away a bit better. I see more upside for Gibson & Johnson, especially in Dynasty. You are right tho about Gallup.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, I'll echo what robb is saying. I'd take the Gibson and Johnson side, too, but Gibson's turf toe might be the saving grace in this trade. It's still lingering, so you don't really know what you're going to get out of him.

In my opinion, Gibson & Johnson >>>>>>> Jacbos & Gallup by a lot, and Harris, as you said, is likely a non-entity.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Chad Parsons said:

All of these are....12tm SF PPC TE Prem

1.11 (Waddle), 22 1st, 22 2nd (both projected later)

FOR

Dalvin Cook

Don't play superflex, but hear the picks really are enhanced compared to 1 QB, so it's not an atrocious return for Cook. Not really in my wheelhouse to comment when it comes to first-round picks or quarterback returns or the like. I can comment on three, really.

3.03 (Nico Collins)

FOR

Rashaad Penny

Bring on the rookie!

2.11 (Amon-Ra St.Brown)

FOR

Darrel Williams, 23 2nd (early-mid)

Even. This is essentially deferring a year in value to get a slight bump in a pick. Williams is likely not startable unless CEH goes down.

3.11 (Tylan Wallace)

FOR

Latavius Murray

Give me the guy who has proven it vs. a rookie that had trouble separating at Okla. St. and now is going to B'More?

4.05 (Dez Fitzpatrick)

FOR

James Washington

Somebody still believes, and his per/game and per/usage stats are good, IIRC, but where's his usage going to be now and in the future? You're hoping a guy gets new life on a new team, really, here.

Carson Wentz, 5.11, 6.08, 6.11

FOR

Kyle Trask, 23 1st, 23 3rd (mid with early upside)

Again, no need for me to comment or to pick sides because of the SF element.

That's about it. This deserved a response, so I hope you don't think you're posting into the ether. They're often tough trades that you post because they're often so even.

Edited by rockaction
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, JoeJoe88 said:

I haven’t looked at too many completed rookie drafts, but Gainwell at 11 overall seems like a reach, no? Gotta believe there are several WR’s I’d rather have there. 

I thought it was a reach. Like I said, I would have taken Marshall.

4 hours ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Btw, I like the side getting Chark there. 

:thumbup: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 team PPR league

  • Gave up Miller, Anthony CHI WR; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.11
  • Got Burrow, Joe CIN QB

Would have used 2.11 to draft WR - all of Dyami Brown, Nico Collins, and Amari Rodgers were available. The other team used it to draft RB Hawkins.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MTskibum said:

Traded away

Antonio Gibson

Diontae Johnson

 

Traded For

Josh Jacobs

Michael Gallup

Damien Harris

 

 

Jacobs and Gibson are only a couple months apart in age, both will be 23 at the start of the season and I think Josh Jacobs is the better player.

 

Diontae Johnson and Gallup are a little further apart in most peoples rankings, but i would not be surprised if Gallup does more this year. I expect Ben to tank and there is no way that offense can support 3 WR's. On the other hand Gallup is going to play for an offense that can support 3 WR's.

They are the same age, they have very similar PFF player ranks, Gallup has had a thousand yard season already, and Gallup has the better QB. Yet, in most dynasty rankings Gallup is 10 spots behind Johnson.

 

Damien Harris is going to be a waste of a roster spot. I will be afraid to cut him since he will technically be a starter and he will have 3-4 good weeks this year all of which will be while he is on my bench. During a bye week when I am forced to start him he will put up 5 for 20 with 1 catch for 3 yards.

 

This isn't terrible and I get your thinking.  Plus, I think Gallup could go somewhere else next year and get more looks.  I also am not as high on Gibson as some of the others here but I think I'd lean slightly that way.  I think it is close though and don't see a problem either way.  Maybe Harris will start off with a couple of good games and you can throw him in another trade for something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Just Win Baby said:

12 team PPR league

  • Gave up Miller, Anthony CHI WR; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.11
  • Got Burrow, Joe CIN QB

Would have used 2.11 to draft WR - all of Dyami Brown, Nico Collins, and Amari Rodgers were available. The other team used it to draft RB Hawkins.

Burrow and it is not remotely close...Burrow has a chance to be a difference-making QB and you got him for practically nothing...Miller is pretty close to being a non-factor in fantasy so not sure what is gained there...at 2.11 there are some nice prospects but that is peanuts to give up for Burrows...I really don't understand what the other guy is thinking here.

Edited by Boston
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Boston said:

Burrow and it is not remotely close...Burrow has a chance to be a difference-making QB and you got him for practically nothing...Miller is pretty close to being a non-factor in fantasy so not sure what is gained there...at 2.11 there are some nice prospects but that is peanuts to give up for Burrows...I really don't understand what the other guy is thinking here.

In fairness, it is a start 1 QB, typical QB scoring PPR league, so QB value is not strong, and he has Mahomes. But I agree this trade was good value. Miller might have been a cut at roster cutdown time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Just Win Baby said:

In fairness, it is a start 1 QB, typical QB scoring PPR league, so QB value is not strong, and he has Mahomes. But I agree this trade was good value. Miller might have been a cut at roster cutdown time.

He's still 24 year old potential stud...keep him as your backup to Mahomes and you won't have to deal with the QB position for at least a decade...if you want to deal him than wait till there are a few injuries during the season and someone is in need of a QB and at least get more back...as stated above, I just don't understand what the other guy is thinking...(as you said) Miller is a potential cut and the draft pick is almost a third rounder...this is just giving away a quality asset.

Edited by Boston
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mzkp54 said:

Gave: Michael Carter, Lamical Perine

Got: Will Fuller

12 team PPR SF

I have Fuller and would much rather have Carter at this point but some of this depends on roster construction.

 

ETA:  Carter has "potential" which is more valuable at this point than what we already know of Fuller.  

Edited by Gally
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 team TE premium ppr, QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FLX, FLX

 

Sent

A. Cooper, H. Henry, 2022 1st, 2022 2nd, 2021 3rd, 2022 3rd

Received

K. Allen, T. Lockett, M. Evans

 

Competing team that had a depth problem, gives me:

RB: Cmc, A. Jones, Zeke

WR: T. Mcclaurin, K. Allen, M. Evans, T. Lockett, K. Golladay

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gally said:

I have Fuller and would much rather have Carter at this point but some of this depends on roster construction.

 

ETA:  Carter has "potential" which is more valuable at this point than what we already know of Fuller.  

Agree with this...if Fuller was still with Watson and the Texans train-wreck I would be higher on him because I don't think his ceiling is the same with the Dolphins...I would rather roll the dice on Carter turning into a legit fantasy RB as it will be tougher to find that than what I believe you will get from Fuller in Miami (although he is only signed for 1 year).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

12 Team, 1 QB, PPR (not involved).

Team A gets WR Mike Evan, RB Zack Moss, RB JTaylor

Team B gets WR CeeDee Lamb, RB JK Dobbins, RB Alexander Mattison, 2022 2nd round pick.

That's a nice big trade. I have to go Dobbins/Lamb here.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

12 Team, 1 QB, PPR (not involved).

Team A gets WR Mike Evans, RB Zack Moss, RB JTaylor

Team B gets WR CeeDee Lamb, RB JK Dobbins, RB Alexander Mattison, 2022 2nd round pick.

I like Team B's side and will break it down in three phases...Dynasty-wise Lamb is a big upgrade over Evans...Taylor has the potential to be a big-time stud but Dobbins is no slouch and the gap here is not even close to the gap between Lamb and Evans IMO...Mattison and a #2 for Moss is another win for  Team B...you gotta give up a lot to acquire someone like Taylor but there is no reason to make this deal.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Boston said:

I like Team B's side and will break it down in three phases...Dynasty-wise Lamb is a big upgrade over Evans...Taylor has the potential to be a big-time stud but Dobbins is no slouch and the gap here is not even close to the gap between Lamb and Evans IMO...Mattison and a #2 for Moss is another win for  Team B...you gotta give up a lot to acquire someone like Taylor but there is no reason to make this deal.

Completely agree, Team B by a good amount. The JT hype is over the moon... Montgomery's value is shredded based on a weak end of the year schedule, but where's the narrative on JT's equally cakewalk finale? I like JT, but I'm not sure he's a better RB or even in a better situation to the point where they shouldn't be equally valued.

The rest is clearly lopsided in B's favor... now I think I'd upgrade this trade from 'win by fair amount' to 'smash accept' after thinking about it a little more.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

12 Team, 1 QB, PPR (not involved).

Team A gets WR Mike Evans, RB Zack Moss, RB JTaylor

Team B gets WR CeeDee Lamb, RB JK Dobbins, RB Alexander Mattison, 2022 2nd round pick.

I'm very high on Taylor but this is B by a landslide.  Lamb is a big asset over Evans and Dobbins is good as well.  I'd say the 2nd being on the other side might even this out a little and then you could make the argument on the other side if trying to win right now.  I'd still go B but that would make it mostly ok.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Boston said:

I like Team B's side and will break it down in three phases...Dynasty-wise Lamb is a big upgrade over Evans...Taylor has the potential to be a big-time stud but Dobbins is no slouch and the gap here is not even close to the gap between Lamb and Evans IMO...Mattison and a #2 for Moss is another win for  Team B...you gotta give up a lot to acquire someone like Taylor but there is no reason to make this deal.

I agree about 99% but *if* I liked Taylor that much more than Dobbins and *if and only if* I were already super strong at WR I would consider this the other way. I also think Moss could easily shoot up in value this year. I don't think the gap between JT and Dobbins is large enough for me to ever do this though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

I agree about 99% but *if* I liked Taylor that much more than Dobbins and *if and only if* I were already super strong at WR I would consider this the other way. I also think Moss could easily shoot up in value this year. I don't think the gap between JT and Dobbins is large enough for me to ever do this though. 

I think Lamb is one of the premiere dynasty assets there is and even if this guy is strong at WR I think he would really regret that part of the deal.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Boston said:

I think Lamb is one of the premiere dynasty assets there is and even if this guy is strong at WR I think he would really regret that part of the deal.

I agree with you too but top 5 RBs are a great thing to build your team around.  Just hard to find, hard to predict, and they don't stay there long.  Just don't know why they had to give Mattison and a 2nd back too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 Team SF

Took this team over this year and my qb room is a mish mash of blah, Goff, Carr, Darnold, Ben.  

Gave Akers and Darnold

Got R Wilson

I have 2 1st's next year and 4 2nd's next year so the plan is to use those to address RB long term either in the draft or via trade, but getting an actual qb 1 gives me a lot of stability for years now where I don't have to chase qb in rookie drafts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, frae said:

12 Team SF

Took this team over this year and my qb room is a mish mash of blah, Goff, Carr, Darnold, Ben.  

Gave Akers and Darnold

Got R Wilson

I have 2 1st's next year and 4 2nd's next year so the plan is to use those to address RB long term either in the draft or via trade, but getting an actual qb 1 gives me a lot of stability for years now where I don't have to chase qb in rookie drafts.

Not sure I like it. Wilson is a bit of fool's gold, IMO. With Akers, I would think you'd have been able to get a younger and probably better option than Wilson.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Not sure I like it. Wilson is a bit of fool's gold, IMO. With Akers, I would think you'd have been able to get a younger and probably better option than Wilson.

Kind of what I was thinking...I get the strategy (i.e. you don't want to be chasing QBs in a SF because you usually are dealing from weakness/need), especially with his current group of QBs, but I would have liked the deal to be for a younger QB...that being said when it comes to SF there were probably only a few teams in his league that could give up a legit QB so Wilson may have been the best option.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Andy Dufresne said:

Not sure I like it. Wilson is a bit of fool's gold, IMO. With Akers, I would think you'd have been able to get a younger and probably better option than Wilson.

Russ has 7 top 12 finishes and 4 top 6 finishes so to me you are banking high level production with a very safe floor. He is 33 and qb's are just aging differently now, I honestly wouldn't want the more iffy profile of guys going ahead of him besides Mahomes Dak and then probably Josh Allen.  Rodgers is a better producer but 4 years older and has some drama, then Watson is much better with age but drama.  After that the profiles of guys like Murray and Burrow aren't as solid as Wilson.  Lawrence has no track record it is all projection.  Lamar if he gets a mega contract from Baltimore will be safer then and Herbert definitely looked the part but only has 1 year of a track record.  I just like the safe floor and solid ceiling.  For me anytime you can get a locked in top 12 qb you move almost any RB and Akers looked great to end the year but we have no track record for a full season yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I think people need to be more aware that "finishes" (i.e. total accumulated points) aren't necessarily a great metric for choosing Player A over Player B. 

Wilson is a great example of this. He was incredible the first half of the season - only to torpedo teams in the second half. If the objective is to win championships, one needs to walk the line between high ceiling and consistency. Yes, that's tough to predict.

But Wilson specifically has shown this trait.

  • In 2020 he threw for more than 2 TDs once after week 7. And five weeks he threw for none or one.
  • In 2019, he didn't throw for more than 2 TDs after week 9 and four times he had a zero or one.  
  • In 2018, he threw for more than 2 tds twice after week 9, but he also had a zero and one.

Wilson is probably a top three QB that I'd want quarterbacking my favorite real life team. He's just not a guy I'm comfortable with having on my fantasy team - which I have. And I haven't looked back once he's subsequently on someone else's team.

Edited by Andy Dufresne
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I think people need to be more aware that "finishes" (i.e. total accumulated points) aren't necessarily a great metric for choosing Player A over Player B. 

Wilson is a great example of this. He was incredible the first half of the season - only to torpedo teams in the second half. If the objective is to win championships, one needs to walk the line between high ceiling and consistency. Yes, that's tough to predict.

But Wilson specifically has shown this trait.

  • In 2020 he threw for more than 2 TDs once after week 7. And five weeks he threw for none or one.
  • In 2019, he didn't throw for more than 2 TDs after week 9 and four times he had a zero or one.  
  • In 2018, he threw for more than 2 tds twice after week 9, but he also had a zero and one.

Wilson is probably a top three QB that I'd want quarterbacking my favorite real life team. He's just not a guy I'm comfortable with having on my fantasy team - which I have. And I haven't looked back once he's subsequently on someone else's team.

If more than 2 td is the standard Murray is the same and had as many or more 0’s in 2020 and only had 1 rushing td after week 11. Herbert had only two games over 2. Burrow didn’t play the whole year. Lawrence has never played. Lamar had the best finish of the group and has slipped in ado from last year. 
 

If you don’t see Russ as a difference making fantasy qb that’s fine I think the combo of his past performance and contract make him a lot safer than the guys going after Allen and Dak but before him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, frae said:

Russ has 7 top 12 finishes and 4 top 6 finishes so to me you are banking high level production with a very safe floor. He is 33 and qb's are just aging differently now, I honestly wouldn't want the more iffy profile of guys going ahead of him besides Mahomes Dak and then probably Josh Allen.  Rodgers is a better producer but 4 years older and has some drama, then Watson is much better with age but drama.  After that the profiles of guys like Murray and Burrow aren't as solid as Wilson.  Lawrence has no track record it is all projection.  Lamar if he gets a mega contract from Baltimore will be safer then and Herbert definitely looked the part but only has 1 year of a track record.  I just like the safe floor and solid ceiling.  For me anytime you can get a locked in top 12 qb you move almost any RB and Akers looked great to end the year but we have no track record for a full season yet.

I agree with you that Russ is a solid option.  I think I would have tried for Murray personally but Herbert/Burrow/Lawrence aren't as safe at all so if that is what you want then he isn't a bad option.  Akers is hard to give up but in SF you have to have at least one solid option at QB.  Plus, maybe you get lucky and they trade for Julio.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, frae said:

If more than 2 td is the standard Murray is the same and had as many or more 0’s in 2020 and only had 1 rushing td after week 11. Herbert had only two games over 2. Burrow didn’t play the whole year. Lawrence has never played. Lamar had the best finish of the group and has slipped in ado from last year. 
 

If you don’t see Russ as a difference making fantasy qb that’s fine I think the combo of his past performance and contract make him a lot safer than the guys going after Allen and Dak but before him. 

Yes, and I bailed on Murray too.

Anyway, if Russ is your guy, then it's good you got him.

And...I always miss when guys say super flex. In that case, it's a better deal than I first thought.

Edited by Andy Dufresne
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Earlier in the offseason in an FFPC SF I moved Gibson and a 1st for Wilson to be my 2nd QB behind Murray. I was dealing from a position of weakness/need as was mentioned above as a problem when chasing QBs, but I love Wilson on my squad here. Coming off the ship so not totally from a position of weakness per se. But when combined with a couple other moves I made this offseason, my sober analysis is I'd rather have Gibson and that 1st. Since it looks like my small ball moves to acquire Winston and HIll will probably pay off. And I could have kept Brady instead of selling cheap. So......all in all my 1st and 2nd QB spot is locked in for years to come in a way that I love. But I could be streaming Winston/Brady there and still have Gibson and that 1st. *shrugs*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Yes, and I bailed on Murray too.

Anyway, if Russ is your guy, then it's good you got him.

And...I always miss when guys say super flex. In that case, it's a better deal than I first thought.

Oh. Dude. If it was single QB then Akers for Wilson is disgusting and horrible. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Yes, and I bailed on Murray too.

Anyway, if Russ is your guy, then it's good you got him.

And...I always miss when guys say super flex. In that case, it's a better deal than I first thought.

Agreed it’s a terrible 1 qb league trade. Play qb by committee there and hold onto rb 1s like gold. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

12 Team, 1 QB, PPR League (Not Involved)

Team A Got: Miles Sanders, 2022 2nd

Team B Got: Zeke

Team B is firmly in the win now mode.

I think that is a solid cash out for Zeke...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

I agree. It's also a good buy I think for a win now team who is worried about Sanders production this year.

Yup...if you still think Zeke has gas left in the tank and you're close that side makes sense as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
  • Create New...