Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

12 team, .5 PPR, 1 QB, and not involved:

1.1 and 22 1st (most likely in the top half of the round)

for

Justin Jefferson

Jefferson for me. It’s hard to go against a really proven young guy even if it is two early firsts.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

Nothing wrong with paying for your cuff but this does seem a tad high.  If late it is ok but I'd really like that to be a 3rd personally but not the worst value and gives you insurance.

I don’t think you’d get Henderson for less. I think he has stand alone value and is not just a handcuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was offered OBJ for my Jalen Raegor.  OBJ is almost assuredly the better “win now” WR, but I already have Godwin, Golladay, ARob, Kupp, Juju.  I don’t know that I would be using Raegor -or- OBJ all that much, so I should probably decline and see if Raegor develops.  Thoughts?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Hoh said:

Was offered OBJ for my Jalen Raegor.  OBJ is almost assuredly the better “win now” WR, but I already have Godwin, Golladay, ARob, Kupp, Juju.  I don’t know that I would be using Raegor -or- OBJ all that much, so I should probably decline and see if Raegor develops.  Thoughts?

Assistant coach forum but...

You take deals like this every time because OBJ (don't fool yourself though, your WRs are only okay) is a guy that if he returns to form either helps you win, or is someone you may be able to trade away and get a future first for later in the season.

Good assets are usable in ways other than as a weekly starter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Assistant coach forum but...

You take deals like this every time because OBJ (don't fool yourself though, your WRs are only okay) is a guy that if he returns to form either helps you win, or is someone you may be able to trade away and get a future first for later in the season.

Good assets are usable in ways other than as a weekly starter.

You’re right.  My bad.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

12 Team, PPR, SF, not involved

Team A got Julio Jones

Team B got LaViska Shenault, 2022 2nd

Team A also has AJ Brown.

I don’t think I’d give Shenault for Julio straight up

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

FFPC that is an orphan rebuild.

only real assets are Kelce and AaronJones

Gave: Aaron Jones

Got: Aiyuk, 2022 2nd, 2022 3rd

not competing this year and by next off season I think Aiyuk is the more valuable asset of the two. Jones will be 27 yo 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, BigAl21 said:

FFPC that is an orphan rebuild.

only real assets are Kelce and AaronJones

Gave: Aaron Jones

Got: Aiyuk, 2022 2nd, 2022 3rd

not competing this year and by next off season I think Aiyuk is the more valuable asset of the two. Jones will be 27 yo 

I’m a big Jones fan but I’d say that’s a pretty fair cash out. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One of my top competitors in 1/2 PPR, 1QB dynasty offered:

 

Raegor, Gus Edwards, 2022 1st, 2023 1st 

-for- 

Ju Jones, Singletary, Hurts

 

I think it's time to cash out on Julio.  Hate giving up Hurts upside, but Mahomes is my starter.  Sutton, Higgins, and OBJ are all options to replace Julio in my lineup.   Worth noting that these are likely to be late 1st rounders and the league is always at danger of ending if the champion repeats (Empire).  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, sushinsky4tsar said:

One of my top competitors in 1/2 PPR, 1QB dynasty offered:

 

Raegor, Gus Edwards, 2022 1st, 2023 1st 

-for- 

Ju Jones, Singletary, Hurts

 

I think it's time to cash out on Julio.  Hate giving up Hurts upside, but Mahomes is my starter.  Sutton, Higgins, and OBJ are all options to replace Julio in my lineup.   Worth noting that these are likely to be late 1st rounders and the league is always at danger of ending if the champion repeats (Empire).  

Why are you even here posting about it. That’s a smash accept in 1 QB

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 team PPR SF

Give Kamara and Boyd

Get Chase and 22 1st

I am defending the title this year, he took over an orphan that was 1.01 last year. He’s improved the team a lot but he’s addicted to trading and he’s likely going to miss the playoffs.

I know it’s a sell low on Kamara but this league has had a bunch of orphans so the league’s competitive balance is quite skewed. The 6 playoff teams are the only ones who are competitive, all the others are tear downs. Couldn’t find any other takers for Kamara and I’d rather be out a year early before his value is on the constant decline. I figure I lost by about a 2nd, pretty much the value of Boyd

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gabes1919 said:

Why are you even here posting about it. That’s a smash accept in 1 QB

I agree, especially with Mahomes as your QB. Don’t love Reagor, but Gus is solid in a pinch and you are cashing out Julio for 2 firsts.  Most owners can’t move Julio for one 1st currently.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/11/2021 at 4:14 PM, Jonesin For Some Football said:

Nothing wrong with paying for your cuff but this does seem a tad high.  If late it is ok but I'd really like that to be a 3rd personally but not the worst value and gives you insurance.

I'd like to acquire Henderson, and I'm not an Akers owner. I've attempted multiple times and get shot down real quick for a 3rd (likely early) and a player in two leagues. So I don't know if you'd get him for a 3rd.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/11/2021 at 6:44 PM, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

12 Team PPR 1 QB, no involved

Gave 2022 1st, 2023 1st, Devin Singletary, Leviska Shenault

Got Alvin Kamara,  Marquez Valdes-Scantling

This is good value just sucks to not get a big piece this year.  Shenault could be that but nothing for sure there.  I like this trade if you aren't looking to win this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/13/2021 at 5:48 AM, gabes1919 said:

12 team PPR SF

Give Kamara and Boyd

Get Chase and 22 1st

I am defending the title this year, he took over an orphan that was 1.01 last year. He’s improved the team a lot but he’s addicted to trading and he’s likely going to miss the playoffs.

I know it’s a sell low on Kamara but this league has had a bunch of orphans so the league’s competitive balance is quite skewed. The 6 playoff teams are the only ones who are competitive, all the others are tear downs. Couldn’t find any other takers for Kamara and I’d rather be out a year early before his value is on the constant decline. I figure I lost by about a 2nd, pretty much the value of Boyd

This feels like a big time sell low on Kamara but if you really wanted out, you could have done worse.  Especially if that 22 1st is high.  Kamara/Boyd would have helped you defend your title lightyears more than Chase.  Just hate to walk away from a championship team just to sell on someone early.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

12 team, 1 QB, .5 PPR and not involved:

1.2, 2.2, Melvin Gordon

for

1.9, CEH

I'll take the 1.2 and hopefully grab Harris if I need a RB but still with Pitts or Chase as fallback options. But looking at it longer, I could see both sides really.

Edited by Twenty-Four Eighty-Four
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Pwingles said:

12 team superflex te prem ppr, not involved just curious what you guys think since it stirred up quite the storm in our group chat

 

Team A got : ETN, Pittman

Team B got: Kittle, D. Harris

I’m assuming people thought this was low for Kittle? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Pwingles said:

12 team superflex te prem ppr, not involved just curious what you guys think since it stirred up quite the storm in our group chat

 

Team A got : ETN, Pittman

Team B got: Kittle, D. Harris

I think it is perfectly square. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, JoeJoe88 said:

I’m assuming people thought this was low for Kittle? 

Yes

13 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

I think it is perfectly square. 

I think its fine. I see both sides. I prefer Kittle as well because he is at this point the best piece in the deal, but there isnt anything especially egregious imo. His team had holes everywhere and ETN is almost automatically his RB2 after Mixon after this deal, and tbh, Pittman might be an every week wr3/flex player on his squad at this point.

Guy getting kittle was champ last year and the uproar was mostly about giving his team more top tier assets in return for what was depth on the champs team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pwingles said:

Guy getting kittle was champ last year and the uproar was mostly about giving his team more top tier assets in return for what was depth on the champs team.

Tough to trade a returning champ a key cog to help him repeat, but I'd assume that was the best he could get.  Personally, I think it's light for Kittle.  I'm not very high on Etienne.  Alot of question marks going into Game 1, mainly around usage - typically a red flag for me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Pwingles said:

12 team superflex te prem ppr, not involved just curious what you guys think since it stirred up quite the storm in our group chat

 

Team A got : ETN, Pittman

Team B got: Kittle, D. Harris

Wouldn’t be enough for me in TE premium. I was a big Pittman fan last year but I am worried that Wentz will crater any Indy WR’s value. I sold Pittman off this off-season, could come to regret that. ETN going to JAX and Meyer took him off my board as well. If you are higher on those two I could see it, but given Kittle was traded to the reigning champ I would definitely want more. Reigning Champs should have to pay a premium to make major upgrades in their lineups IMO.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Pwingles said:

12 team superflex te prem ppr, not involved just curious what you guys think since it stirred up quite the storm in our group chat

 

Team A got : ETN, Pittman

Team B got: Kittle, D. Harris

I don't play TE Premium but this feels light for Kittle.  He is a monster piece and the other 3 people in this trade have way too many question marks.  I wouldn't say it is bad enough for anyone to get huffy about though.

I get people not liking the champ getting better and he should have been taxed harder but still nothing that warrants any additional action.  Just talk some smack on the board so the Kittle seller learns a little lesson on dealing with the champ in the future.

Edited by Jonesin For Some Football
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, TVT 0 N S T A said:

Tough to trade a returning champ a key cog to help him repeat, but I'd assume that was the best he could get.  Personally, I think it's light for Kittle.  I'm not very high on Etienne.  Alot of question marks going into Game 1, mainly around usage - typically a red flag for me.

 

41 minutes ago, Buckna said:

Wouldn’t be enough for me in TE premium. I was a big Pittman fan last year but I am worried that Wentz will crater any Indy WR’s value. I sold Pittman off this off-season, could come to regret that. ETN going to JAX and Meyer took him off my board as well. If you are higher on those two I could see it, but given Kittle was traded to the reigning champ I would definitely want more. Reigning Champs should have to pay a premium to make major upgrades in their lineups IMO.

Yeah I agree with all of this.

It was a bit light IMO, and on every calc i looked at. Most peoples opinion on Kittle in this league is he is border line un tradeable. Not sure I agree with that sentiment, but he is a top asset in this format, and its light by a 1st or equivalent in my eyes. Im not that high on Damien Harris, or any pats RB so he doesnt really add much to the deal IMO, but I guess he is a flex play some weeks.

Ultimately this looks like one of those 1 and 4 for 2 and 3 deals, in terms of the order of the asset value. They are common and usually on the surface look to be bad. This one is not great, but not worth the commotion it caused lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pwingles said:

 

Yeah I agree with all of this.

It was a bit light IMO, and on every calc i looked at. Most peoples opinion on Kittle in this league is he is border line un tradeable. Not sure I agree with that sentiment, but he is a top asset in this format, and its light by a 1st or equivalent in my eyes. Im not that high on Damien Harris, or any pats RB so he doesnt really add much to the deal IMO, but I guess he is a flex play some weeks.

Ultimately this looks like one of those 1 and 4 for 2 and 3 deals, in terms of the order of the asset value. They are common and usually on the surface look to be bad. This one is not great, but not worth the commotion it caused lol

Kittle doesn't come without risk.  He missed half of last season and a couple games the year before.  His style of play lends itself to taking some big hits and therefore injury risk.  Couple that with someone believing the Ayiuk and Deebo making strides forward and Kittle might be trending down a bit.  I am not saying I am in that camp but it is a camp that is reasonably thought out and has some merit.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 tm, SFlex, ppr

Gave: Sermon, D. Harris, Cephus, '22 2nd

Got: Zeke, Ruggs, Duvernay

I've been making moves to acquire Zeke on contending teams. I like my side a lot. I think there's upside still with Ruggs, too. Sermon is the wild card. I could see this being a marginal trade this time next year if Sermon rises to the top of SF depth chart. Still, Zeke should produce another 2-3 RB1 years barring injury. Thougths? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2021 at 10:33 AM, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

I'd like to acquire Henderson, and I'm not an Akers owner. I've attempted multiple times and get shot down real quick for a 3rd (likely early) and a player in two leagues. So I don't know if you'd get him for a 3rd.

I offered the 3.03 for Henderson (and I do own Akers) and was rejected, no counter. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Gally said:

Kittle doesn't come without risk.  He missed half of last season and a couple games the year before.  His style of play lends itself to taking some big hits and therefore injury risk.  Couple that with someone believing the Ayiuk and Deebo making strides forward and Kittle might be trending down a bit.  I am not saying I am in that camp but it is a camp that is reasonably thought out and has some merit.  

I agree. Thats why I dont think it was as terrible as a couple others did, even tho I have an opinion on how I wouldve done the deal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Gally said:

Kittle doesn't come without risk.  He missed half of last season and a couple games the year before.  His style of play lends itself to taking some big hits and therefore injury risk.  Couple that with someone believing the Ayiuk and Deebo making strides forward and Kittle might be trending down a bit.  I am not saying I am in that camp but it is a camp that is reasonably thought out and has some merit.  

I agree, but he's still worth a good bit more than ETN in that format and I don't think the Pittman/harris swap comes near making up for that.

I know trade calcs have plenty of flaws but dynastytradecalculator has a TE premium option and in that format it has Kittle worth 37pts and ETN worth 22pts so very far apart.  Which makes sense because in the FFPC leagues where I own Kittle if I was offered 1.04 for him I wouldn't even consider it.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

Damn I tried to give Miles Sanders and a third for Zeke and got laughed out of the building.

 

You should have added Micah Kiser and you would have been golden....

  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...