Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I really like this deal. Third round pick for a guy who is one injury away from impact player is a bargain.

you could also theoretically try to flip him to the Dalvin cook it for a profit.

nice pull. 

Yeah if I decide to flip him, I'll wait so it's not so obvious I'm making a profit. Or I'll hold and like you said, he could make an impact even gain value.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, TVT 0 N S T A said:

I know not a lot of people are hot on Zeke, but somehow I was able to pry him for a ridiculous discount.

Got: Zeke

Gave: Melvin Gordon, Kenyan Drake 2021: #12 pick. 

1QB, PPR - dude has ZERO RB depth and now has 3rd pick and 12th pick to possibly acquire.  I have the 1.1, 1.2 and 1.7 (then no picks remaining for the draft tonight).  JaMarr Chase will probably fall to him but he will likely take ETN due to his lack of depth.  Yikes.   

I’m very high on him at his current price. I was inches from getting him for 2x 2023 1sts and Samuels. 

While you didn’t get him at a bargain price, I do like this deal for you. I see Gordon as short on time in a RBBC with a really good player nipping at his heels, Drake in a RBBC with a talented Jacobs.

the 1.12 makes it a little pricey, but you’re not gonna pick the next Zeke at 1.12x so....

Good trade. Undeniable upside. If he hits it’s more than worth what you paid. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

12 Team PPR, Dynasty Superflex

Team got Jonathon Taylor

Team got firsts in 22, 23, 24, seconds in 22 and 24, thirds in 23 and 24.

BRB, I need to go offer JT for Godfather offers to all the Tacos in my various leagues.

  • Laughing 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TVT 0 N S T A said:

I know not a lot of people are hot on Zeke, but somehow I was able to pry him for a ridiculous discount.

Got: Zeke

Gave: Melvin Gordon, Kenyan Drake 2021: #12 pick. 

1QB, PPR - dude has ZERO RB depth and now has 3rd pick and 12th pick to possibly acquire.  I have the 1.1, 1.2 and 1.7 (then no picks remaining for the draft tonight).  JaMarr Chase will probably fall to him but he will likely take ETN due to his lack of depth.  Yikes.   

I love this deal.  I am higher on Zeke than most (at least for the next 2 years).  I think Gordon and Drake don't move the needle for me much at all, especially after this year when Williams kicks Gordon to the curb.  1.12 isn't high enough to consider this even close to too much.  I'd jump on this.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/25/2021 at 12:34 AM, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I gave:

2022 3.xx

2023 1.xx (acquired in the Mahomes deal)

2023 4.xx

i get: 

M. Pittman 

 

CC: @barackdhouse

I realize the future 1st is discounted because it's so far out but a first is still a first...

You're that high on Pittman? Not saying he can't or won't succeed but there are enough question marks that I'm surprised one would pay this much.  Curious about roster size...  every season has its surprises and I'm usually able to grab a useful WR from the wire in leagues with 16-17 players rostered.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DropKick said:

I realize the future 1st is discounted because it's so far out but a first is still a first...

You're that high on Pittman? Not saying he can't or won't succeed but there are enough question marks that I'm surprised one would pay this much.  Curious about roster size...  every season has its surprises and I'm usually able to grab a useful WR from the wire in leagues with 16-17 players rostered.

We roster 30 players.

Acquiring young upside talent is expensive. I believe I overpaid by a 2022 3rd in my estimation. I don’t care about the 2023 4th.
 

The owner is a Trojan fan, and I knew it would be expensive. he’s also stacked & didn’t *need* to make any trade to be competitive. That’s always gonna mean paying more. But in addition to roster sizes, my trade partner was just about the only team that could spare a young and talented wide receiver, and who didn’t mind trading for picks and not getting any players going back the other way. Since this was the end of a rebuild I didn’t want to lose any players to get one. 

I am actually really high on Pittman. I think he is the best physical specimen on the roster at WR, and he really came on later in the season after his calf issue. I believe he’s the future WR1 for Indy, and it may even be this year. I wanted more than just a “useful wide receiver” - I wanted potential breakout receiver.

The first rounder is one that I got back in my Patrick Mahomes trade. Yes, it is two years out and I agree it does have value. But I felt like I needed one more young upside  wide receiver to complete my team rebuild. 

I agree that it was a slight overpay. But context is important here - it filled a need for my team,  and I had limited trade partners to get something like this done with. I don’t necessarily recommend everyone paying this much for Pittman, but in my case i felt like it made a lot of sense to do so.

 

Edited by Hot Sauce Guy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I agree that it was a slight overpay. But context is important here - it filled a need for my team,  and I had limited trade partners to get something like this done with. I don’t necessarily recommend everyone paying this much for Pittman, but in my case i felt like it made a lot of sense to do so.

 

Context for the other team is important too... He may have drafted him high and didn't perceive any drop in value after the COVID/injury rookie season. 

I don't mind an overpay to get a specific target that you want... The shift from Rivers to Wentz will be interesting.  Could turn out to be a great trade.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DropKick said:

Context for the other team is important too... He may have drafted him high and didn't perceive any drop in value after the COVID/injury rookie season. 

yeah. Even more important I think. 

He was one of his original startup auction picks, and like I said, he had zero reason to make a deal as his team is 100% win-now & he has a plethora of young talent. 

But knowing the dude & what a draft junkie he is, I know he can never resist picks.

that’s one of the things about trades most folks seem to forget - what’s the interest of your trade partner? No one’s gonna give you a great deal on anyone if they don’t need to make a trade. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC

I gave Drake, Tua, Long
I got Hurts, 2022 2nd

I’m much higher on Hurts prospects than I am Tua, and I have no idea what to expect from Drake in LVR, so I like this deal for you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I’m much higher on Hurts prospects than I am Tua, and I have no idea what to expect from Drake in LVR, so I like this deal for you. 

I had Tua on the outside of my roster cuts looking in. This is my 3rd QB for what will probably be my 2nd QB now. And now I only have maybe one share of Drake left. I don't need his production as my RB4. Did not think I would wake up to an offer to clear two roster spots and get paid to do it.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

I had Tua on the outside of my roster cuts looking in. This is my 3rd QB for what will probably be my 2nd QB now. And now I only have maybe one share of Drake left. I don't need his production as my RB4. Did not think I would wake up to an offer to clear two roster spots and get paid to do it.

In that light I like it even more. 

the only thought is I wish Hurts had Tua’s weapons. Philly’s WRs don’t excite me much. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

12 Team PPR Superflex

Team A got QB Trey Lance

Team B got WR Ja'Marr Chase

I would think in a superflex Lance might get an extra pick in this trade, like a 3rd or something. That said, just seems like two teams that wished they’d had each other‘s picks in the draft.

I’m assuming the team getting Lance is fine at wide receiver I need to quarterback? and vice versa?

fair deal. less risk on the Chase side, as quarterbacks fail more often than WRs.

  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I would think in a superflex Lance might get an extra pick in this trade, like a 3rd or something. That said, just seems like two teams that wished they’d had each other‘s picks in the draft.

I’m assuming the team getting Lance is fine at wide receiver I need to quarterback? and vice versa?

fair deal. less risk on the Chase side, as quarterbacks fail more often than WRs.

I agree with this analysis.  In my superflex league Lance went 1.02 and Chase 1.05.  So I would also expect a little something added to Chase even though I prefer Chase straight up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, smbkrypt24 said:

I agree with this analysis.  In my superflex league Lance went 1.02 and Chase 1.05.  So I would also expect a little something added to Chase even though I prefer Chase straight up.

Yeah, all depends on the league, but in my SF league the top 5 were QBs then Chase, then the RBs, then Pitts fell to 1.08 

Looking at some drafts, I've seen the opposite, where Lawrence, Chase & Pitts went 1-2-3 (in whichever order) & then the RBs, then the other 3-4 QB. 

During the draft it comes down to need & BPA, so I see Chase & Lance as virtually interchangeable value-wise.

I gotta admit it’s a little weird to see them dealt straight up, as usually an in-draft deal to move up would happen here, but I’m guessing both owners might have had buyer’s remorse - I imagine they took BPA according to whatever rankings they were using, then realized they’d each be better off with the other. So it’s weird, but it’s fair. 

Edited by Hot Sauce Guy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Yeah, all depends on the league, but in my SF league the top 5 were QBs then Chase, then the RBs, then Pitts fell to 1.08 

Looking at some drafts, I've seen the opposite, where Lawrence, Chase & Pitts went 1-2-3 (in whichever order) & then the RBs, then the other 3-4 QB. 

During the draft it comes down to need & BPA, so I see Chase & Lance as virtually interchangeable value-wise.

I gotta admit it’s a little weird to see them dealt straight up, as usually an in-draft deal to move up would happen here, but I’m guessing both owners might have had buyer’s remorse - I imagine they took BPA according to whatever rankings they were using, then realized they’d each be better off with the other. So it’s weird, but it’s fair. 

I sat at 1.05 and if Lance fell I was QB heavy and would have been disappointed. I was pretty happy Lance was taken and Chase fell to 1.05.....all to say that if Chase was taken before 1.05 and I took Lance I would instantly make the trade of Lance to chase.  

This speaks more to my huge man crush on chase than my disbelief on Lance.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, smbkrypt24 said:

I sat at 1.05 and if Lance fell I was QB heavy and would have been disappointed. I was pretty happy Lance was taken and Chase fell to 1.05.....all to say that if Chase was taken before 1.05 and I took Lance I would instantly make the trade of Lance to chase.  

This speaks more to my huge man crush on chase than my disbelief on Lance.

Looking at my league, it went QB 1-4, then 1.05 took Najee Harris - and of the top 5 teams pickings team 1.05 was the only one desperate for a QB.

I asked them why they didn’t trade up & they said they were positive a QB would fall since 1-4 didn't “need” a QB, and since they play in like 6 dynasty leagues & at least Chase & Harris went top 4 in every one of their drafts. 

Leason there: if you really need something, trade up & take it because crazy stuff happens in drafts. They’re as unpredictable as human beings.

Edited by Hot Sauce Guy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 team PPR, start 1QB, 1 RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX (RB, WR, or TE)

 

Chubb 

Donovan People-Jones

Blake Jarwin

 

FOR

 

Justin Jefferson 


edit…team 1 is a strong contender that will still have A Gibson and J Taylor. Team 1 does also have Thielen,  + Hopkins, Kupp, Pittman and Mooney at WR, Kittle and Logan Thomas at TE. Stafford and Bridgewater at QB.

Team 2 is a total rebuild who’s only real assets are K Murray, Jefferson and  1.01

Edited by JoeSteeler
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JoeSteeler said:

16 team PPR, start 1QB, 1 RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX (RB, WR, or TE)

 

Chubb 

Donovan People-Jones

Blake Jarwin

 

FOR

 

Justin Jefferson 

 

 

Jefferson for me, not close

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, JoeSteeler said:

16 team PPR, start 1QB, 1 RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX (RB, WR, or TE)

 

Chubb 

Donovan People-Jones

Blake Jarwin

 

FOR

 

Justin Jefferson 

 

 

Basically Chubb for Jefferson, which isn’t too far off, but gimme the Jefferson side. Depends on team needs tho. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Basically Chubb for Jefferson, which isn’t too far off, but gimme the Jefferson side. Depends on team needs tho. 

Thanks for the reply

Team 1 is a strong contender that will still have A Gibson and J Taylor. Team 1 does also have Thielen,  + Hopkins, Kupp, Pittman and Mooney at WR, Kittle and Logan Thomas at TE. Stafford and Bridgewater at QB.

Team 2 is a total rebuild who’s only real assets are K Murray, Jefferson and  1.01

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, JoeSteeler said:

Thanks for the reply

Team 1 is a strong contender that will still have A Gibson and J Taylor. Team 1 does also have Thielen,  + Hopkins, Kupp, Pittman and Mooney at WR, Kittle and Logan Thomas at TE. Stafford and Bridgewater at QB.

Team 2 is a total rebuild who’s only real assets are K Murray, Jefferson and  1.01

Team 1 is clearly going for it. Jefferson is a nice get. Ran it through my trade calc & Team Chubb actually got the better of this value for value, but not by a ton. 

I think it’s a fair deal both ways, though if I were rebuilding, was that thin, & had Jefferson to move I probably would have wanted to diversify more than Chubb & a couple marginal TEs. I’d have wanted picks instead of Jarwin/DPJ.

Maybe team Chubb will now flip Chubb for a package? That would be smart. Having Chubb + nothing is not much of an improvement over having Jefferson + nothing.

Might also want to turn KM into multiple players/picks. 

So yeah, fair deal - just not one that really helps team Chubb other than having one more asset to trade. In that context it’s a bit 1-sided in terms of who the deal benefits.  And in all likelihood he  handed team Jefferson a championship & one of the youngest, most valuable pieces in the game. 

That’s something I try to avoid doing. There was probably a better trade partner out there for them, but they had a chubby for Chubb. :shrug: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t like it all for the rebuilding team. Love Chubb but if you’re 2-3 years away Chubb will be turning 28-29 during the first year you’re possibly looking to contend. That leaves a very small window if everything breaks right to win it before he’s likely to drop off. I’d much rather have Jefferson or trade him for a younger Rb+ than an already emerged and thus more expensive stud like Chubb. 
 

I just took over a rebuild with Jefferson and Swift as the main pieces. I’m in all likelihood keeping Jefferson but if I were to move him it’d be for another one of the younger backs plus picks. Imagine if you were rebuilding and didn’t have Jefferson…he’d be one of the top targets to acquire! I really don’t see the logic in trading him away if you’re rebuilding.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

In that light I like it even more. 

the only thought is I wish Hurts had Tua’s weapons. Philly’s WRs don’t excite me much

Smith, Reagor, some useful depth in Fulgham/Ward, some plus TEs, receiving backs and Hurt's own rushing ability...

Not bad; maybe on the young side but there are enough pieces for Hurts to put up numbers.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DropKick said:

Smith, Reagor, some useful depth in Fulgham/Ward, some plus TEs, receiving backs and Hurt's own rushing ability...

Not bad; maybe on the young side but there are enough pieces for Hurts to put up numbers.

Mod definitely. I meant as compared to MIA. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, JoeSteeler said:

16 team PPR, start 1QB, 1 RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX (RB, WR, or TE)

 

Chubb 

Donovan People-Jones

Blake Jarwin

 

FOR

 

Justin Jefferson 


edit…team 1 is a strong contender that will still have A Gibson and J Taylor. Team 1 does also have Thielen,  + Hopkins, Kupp, Pittman and Mooney at WR, Kittle and Logan Thomas at TE. Stafford and Bridgewater at QB.

Team 2 is a total rebuild who’s only real assets are K Murray, Jefferson and  1.01

Definitely Jefferson...high-end talent is not easy to acquire in a 16 team league and while Chubb is a very good RB Jefferson will be productive long after Chubb is gone...this is the type a deal an Owner will regret and be reminded of for a long, long time.

Edited by Boston
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh wait, the team trading Jefferson FOR Chubb was the team rebuilding??  Yikes.  Double bad:

1- bad value

2- when rebuilding you dont trade a top young WR for RBs, especially RBs who really cant appreciate much in value at this point. 

Awful

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

Oh wait, the team trading Jefferson FOR Chubb was the team rebuilding??  Yikes.  Double bad:

1- bad value

2- when rebuilding you dont trade a top young WR for RBs, especially RBs who really cant appreciate much in value at this point. 

Awful

Yeah - for a rebuilding team. I understand dealing JJ, but not for a single RB & change. Picks, a package of picks/players.

I’m just baffled by what’s basically a 1:1 for a RB. I don’t see how that helps a team rebuild unless the plan is to flip Chubb. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ghostguy123 said:

Oh wait, the team trading Jefferson FOR Chubb was the team rebuilding??  Yikes.  Double bad:

1- bad value

2- when rebuilding you dont trade a top young WR for RBs, especially RBs who really cant appreciate much in value at this point. 

Awful

Especially in PPR league where you only need 1 RB and can start 4 WR. Probably the preferred starting unit each week. I would think WR is way more valuable than a RB in this league. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Crippler said:

Especially in PPR league where you only need 1 RB and can start 4 WR. Probably the preferred starting unit each week. I would think WR is way more valuable than a RB in this league. 

Yeah, that only compounds how bad a decision it was for my the Chubb owner.

Dude getting JJ already has 2 stud RB, could easily afford to deal Chubb. 

If I was another owner in this league I’d be pretty ticked about this deal. I mean. It’s fair, but just handing this dude a super team. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/21/2021 at 3:55 PM, Hot Sauce Guy said:

That seems like an awful lot to pay for Moore. 

Very pricey. I don’t like criticizing how much someone might give up for the player they want, but that’s a lot of gold for a rookie and I am super high of E Moore. GL

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, oukurt said:

Very pricey. I don’t like criticizing how much someone might give up for the player they want, but that’s a lot of gold for a rookie and I am super high of E Moore. GL

Moore would have to come to my house every night for a month & give me a tender yet firm shoulder massage for this trade to be remotely fair. 

Edited by Hot Sauce Guy
  • Laughing 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/26/2021 at 10:08 PM, JoeSteeler said:

16 team PPR, start 1QB, 1 RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX (RB, WR, or TE)

 

Chubb 

Donovan People-Jones

Blake Jarwin

 

FOR

 

Justin Jefferson 


edit…team 1 is a strong contender that will still have A Gibson and J Taylor. Team 1 does also have Thielen,  + Hopkins, Kupp, Pittman and Mooney at WR, Kittle and Logan Thomas at TE. Stafford and Bridgewater at QB.

Team 2 is a total rebuild who’s only real assets are K Murray, Jefferson and  1.01

This seems fair to me.  I have Jefferson worth more than Chubb but not a ton and don't really care for DPJ or Jarwin much, they are little sweeteners.  It really comes down to team needs and direction they are going.  I would have wanted a better player or pick with Chubb personally but nothing wrong here if you liked Jarwin/needed a TE and like the dart throw in DPJ.  Nothing wrong here but I do lean towards the Jefferson side.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

This seems fair to me.  I have Jefferson worth more than Chubb but not a ton and don't really care for DPJ or Jarwin much, they are little sweeteners.  It really comes down to team needs and direction they are going.  I would have wanted a better player or pick with Chubb personally but nothing wrong here if you liked Jarwin/needed a TE and like the dart throw in DPJ.  Nothing wrong here but I do lean towards the Jefferson side.

It's a fair deal, but knowing the context it's a terrible one to make for the Jefferson owner. 

Rebuilding team with only Murray, 1.01 & Jefferson to work with?  And he's sending Jefferson to a stacked team for basically Chubb (I don't think either TE moves the needle much value-wise)  in a format where you only have to start 1 RB. 

So yeah, that team got Chubb, but is now in the exact same position, only worse since Jefferson > Chubb in dynasty format due to relative injury risk of WR vs RB, and roster requirements. 

And in doing so, made the stacked team a virtual lock for a championship & years of production out of arguably the top young dynasty WR. 

So while fair on paper, it's an awful deal to make as it doesn't improve really their roster while vastly improving someone who was likely already a favorite to win their league. It reeks of impatience. This is a team that needs a rebuild - Jefferson/Murray/1.01 is something to rebuild around. If trading any of those pieces, I'd expect to see multiple players/picks, because a 1:1 replacement doesn't help. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

If trading any of those pieces, I'd expect to see multiple players/picks, because a 1:1 replacement doesn't help. 

This is rebuild rule #1.

Edited by Andy Dufresne
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

It's a fair deal, but knowing the context it's a terrible one to make for the Jefferson owner. 

Rebuilding team with only Murray, 1.01 & Jefferson to work with?  And he's sending Jefferson to a stacked team for basically Chubb (I don't think either TE moves the needle much value-wise)  in a format where you only have to start 1 RB. 

So yeah, that team got Chubb, but is now in the exact same position, only worse since Jefferson > Chubb in dynasty format due to relative injury risk of WR vs RB, and roster requirements. 

And in doing so, made the stacked team a virtual lock for a championship & years of production out of arguably the top young dynasty WR. 

So while fair on paper, it's an awful deal to make as it doesn't improve really their roster while vastly improving someone who was likely already a favorite to win their league. It reeks of impatience. This is a team that needs a rebuild - Jefferson/Murray/1.01 is something to rebuild around. If trading any of those pieces, I'd expect to see multiple players/picks, because a 1:1 replacement doesn't help. 

I agree.  I was talking more on the deal on face value.  I agree it is terrible for a rebuilding team to trade Jefferson for anything close to this.  He just got traded in my league by a semi-rebuilding team for 1.1 and a 22 1st (projected top 6) and I wasn't sure that was enough for me to have moved him but is better than this deal for sure.

I don't really worry about what I'm trading a stacked team personally if it makes sense for me.  I will tax them harder though for that reason.  They really need to be looking at flipping Chubb already for this to be even remotely palatable.  If they wanted to add talent they should have put Jefferson on the block and went with the highest bidder.

You are totally right that this wreaks of impatience.  I don't understand it either as no pick was involved so not like they were getting rookie fever or anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

34 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

I don't really worry about what I'm trading a stacked team personally if it makes sense for me.  I will tax them harder though for that reason. 
 

I always focus on that. I’ve turned down deals that I liked because it would have put an already great team over the top. 

I never lose sight of the fact that I’m going to be facing/competing against any prospective trade partners. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

 

I always focus on that. I’ve turned down deals that I liked because it would have put an already great team over the top. 

I never lose sight of the fact that I’m going to be facing/competing against any prospective trade partners. 

 

I get that.  I just have plenty of faith in myself.  If I am going to be giving to my main competition, they are definitely going to pay a big premium though.  I keep it in mind but won't keep me from making a move.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

12 Team PPR Superflex

Team A got WR LaViska Shenault

Team B two 2022 seconds (likely a mid and a late).

Fair deal. Depends how one feels about LaViska. I like the kid. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

What do you think it would take?

I don't play in a SF league and usually won't comment on those trades but in this case I translated SF rookie draft to standard PPR and looked at this as more of an early and mid second. 

I'd need a first round pick in any format and in standard PPR  I'd need that pick to not look some guaranteed pick in the bottom of round one which 90% of the time would just have me waiting a year to take like the 4-6th WR off the board. In SF any first would likely work but again I don't play that format, just assume 4 QB's got a chance to go so even if it was pick 12 that's either gets you a RB or puts you shopping at top of the WR market.

Put another way he played well enough last year and has to much current hype for me to just take two second round shots and I'd not be interested in moving him unless I thought it put me in position to draft a QB in SF,  or a RB or top of the WR market in standard. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, menobrown said:

That's light for LaViska.

There’s some risk with a new coach, new offense, etc. I think the price is reasonable enough. Maybe a 2022 3rd away from being totally even, but that slight discount could be accounted for by the above. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

There’s some risk with a new coach, new offense, etc. I think the price is reasonable enough. Maybe a 2022 3rd away from being totally even, but that slight discount could be accounted for by the above. 

Which you already said, not sure why you felt need to say it again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...