Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

44 minutes ago, trojanbronco said:

12 team PPR

Team A got: Jordy Nelson

Team B got: Isaiah Crowell, 2.09, 2017 2nd

I actually don't mind this deal. Jordy will be 31, and coming back from a torn ACL. Crowell might do well under Hue(as a compliment to Duke, of course) and I rather gamble on a 23 yo Crowell, a 2nd rounder this year and next year then have Nelson struggle and lose all value. Maybe Jordy has 1-2 years as a WR1? Sometimes you gotta roll the dice. 

24 minutes ago, SleepyIDP said:

I actually don't mind this deal. Jordy will be 31, and coming back from a torn ACL. Crowell might do well under Hue(as a compliment to Duke, of course) and I rather gamble on a 23 yo Crowell, a 2nd rounder this year and next year then have Nelson struggle and lose all value. Maybe Jordy has 1-2 years as a WR1? Sometimes you gotta roll the dice. 

Agreed.  Now is the time to sell Jordy if you have him.  Actually it was last year but that's gone 

13 hours ago, Matt's Eagles said:

Dynasty PPR

Team A gave Jay Ajayi and Allen Robinson

Team B gave AJ Green, Sterling Shepard, and Josh Ferguson and Jimmy Graham

Dont care for Ajayi, but gimme the Robinson side

10 hours ago, trojanbronco said:

12 team PPR

Team A got: Jordy Nelson

Team B got: Isaiah Crowell, 2.09, 2017 2nd

jordy

7 hours ago, drewd_21 said:

12 tm 1qb

Gave Tyrod

Got Barnidge

barnidge

11 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

12 team PPR - QRRWWTFFDK

Ezekiel Elliott & Alfred Morris

for

Keenan Allen

Seems fair.  Guess it depends on what you need or want more.

Zeke by a lot, you have to start 2 running backs and only 2 receivers. Even if you think Zeke will bust, he has a lot more value than this right now.

8 hours ago, drewd_21 said:

12 tm 1qb

Gave Tyrod

Got Barnidge

Pretty even, Barnidge might have another good year in him and it is a start 1qb league with 12 teams so after Cam, Rodgers, Wilson and Luck the value really takes a dive.

• Like 1

On 5/25/2016 at 0:34 PM, DansRams said:

Big one in a 12t ppr (TE premium)

Team A trades 3 2017 1sts (2 likely top 4 and one top 7-8)

Team B trades M Evans and Eifert

Evans and Eifert and not really close.

15 hours ago, Matt's Eagles said:

Dynasty PPR

Team A gave Jay Ajayi and Allen Robinson

Team B gave AJ Green, Sterling Shepard, and Josh Ferguson and Jimmy Graham

Pretty close, I think I would like the Green side, but I am not super high on Ajayi

17 hours ago, ThreeThousand said:

A few of my recent deals in a start 1 QB/2RB/2WR/1TE, 2 flex

Team A gave Doug Baldwin

Team B gave 2.02

Team B gave DGB/DeAndre Smelter/Devin Smith/1.02

Team C gave David Johnson, 1.06

Team B gave 3.11/4.02

Team D gave Matt Stafford

Team A gave Allen Robinson

Team B gave 1.06, 2017 1st from Team A (probably top 3-4)

In a normal year it would be a toss up between Baldwin and 2.02, but this is a weak class so give me Baldwin

Pretty close, but I like the 1.01 side better

Stafford and not close

Robinson by a lot

36 minutes ago, DansRams said:

Not really close?  I can see picking one side over the other but a view of not really close is, well...not really close

It would take 2 early first plus a late first to get me to move Evans, so Eifert was basically free in a TE premium league, or look at it in start up values top 12 pick in Evans and in TE premium Eifert  is an early 3rd, and they got back 2 3rds and a 7th. So not close for me

Edited by msudaisy26

2 minutes ago, msudaisy26 said:

It would take 2 early first plus a late first to get me to move Evans, so Eifert was basically free in a TE premium league, or look at it in start up values top 12 pick in Evans and in TE premium Eifert  is an early 3rd, and they got back 2 3rds and a 7th. So not close for me

So you think Evans is worth 2 3rds and a 7th is a startup?  Wow...I think you may be on your own island with that valuation.

2 hours ago, DansRams said:

So you think Evans is worth 2 3rds and a 7th is a startup?  Wow...I think you may be on your own island with that valuation.

I doubt it, but even if I was Evans was just traded for a a 3rd and a 7th since Eifert and the other 3rd cancel out. That is still horrible.

I am in an FFPC dynasty start up that drafts in a couple of weeks. Since draft slots were released about a week ago. Since then there have been 11 trades, most involving four to six picks. That seems like a lot. Is that normal? The other question I have is how do you value 2017 rookie picks compared to picks in a start up draft? We have had a couple of offers involving 2017 rookie picks. I've heard that the 2017 class is supposed to be really strong. So I just don't know how to value the future rookie picks.

14 team PPR with TE premium and 2 flex spots. 

We have a limit of 30 players pre-June, but on June 1st we have to cut down to 25. With roster cuts quickly approaching, I made this move to get some value from those fringe players.

Traded: 2017 3rd Round, Tajae Sharpe, and Darren Waller

For: 2017 2nd Round

1 hour ago, twistd said:

I am in an FFPC dynasty start up that drafts in a couple of weeks. Since draft slots were released about a week ago. Since then there have been 11 trades, most involving four to six picks. That seems like a lot. Is that normal? The other question I have is how do you value 2017 rookie picks compared to picks in a start up draft? We have had a couple of offers involving 2017 rookie picks. I've heard that the 2017 class is supposed to be really strong. So I just don't know how to value the future rookie picks.

yes that is normal, if you are interested in moving around to get your guys based on ADP just use Dodds calculator as a rough gauge to make sure dyou don't overpay. In terms of valuing 2017 picks, in general a random 1st historically has been worth a mid to late 6th straight up (65-70 approx on Dodd's calc). This year at times they have been tougher to get. I've been willing to pay up to a value of of 58 at times when acquiring them. I'm in rd 9 of 2 ffpc startups currently

Anyway this is my two cents based on what I've seen

25 minutes ago, FUBAR said:

16 team idp, QRWWWTFF plus full idp

Hill, Jeremy CIN RB
Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR

for
Jackson, DeSean WAS WR
Roberts, Seth OAK WR
Year 2016 Draft Pick #14
Year 2016 Draft Pick #22

wtf this one is pretty awful, Jeffrey and Hill by several miles

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, FUBAR said:

Hill, Jeremy CIN RB
Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR

for
Jackson, DeSean WAS WR
Roberts, Seth OAK WR
Year 2016 Draft Pick #14
Year 2016 Draft Pick #22

That is like Jeffery for free. 

• Like 3

12 team PPR. 

Gave: Joe Flacco and Jordan Matthews

Got: Ben Roethlisberger and Donte Moncrief

I'm strong at WR with Evans, Watkins, AR15, Kevin White, Allen Hurns, Tyler Lockett, and Josh Gordon. But I'm weak at QB (Tannehill was starting)

He's strong at QB Bortles, Big Ben, and Derek Carr and weak at WR with Amari Cooper, Perriman, and nothing else. Deal seemed to make sense for both sides. 

3 minutes ago, FUBAR said:

You must value hill a lot more than I do.  

But I'll agree that side is better. 

I think Hill would be drafted right around 1.06 in this draft thought I was being generous saying all that stuff would add up to 1.06

8 minutes ago, mikel2014 said:

12 team PPR. 

Gave: Joe Flacco and Jordan Matthews

Got: Ben Roethlisberger and Donte Moncrief

I'm strong at WR with Evans, Watkins, AR15, Kevin White, Allen Hurns, Tyler Lockett, and Josh Gordon. But I'm weak at QB (Tannehill was starting)

He's strong at QB Bortles, Big Ben, and Derek Carr and weak at WR with Amari Cooper, Perriman, and nothing else. Deal seemed to make sense for both sides. 

I think you did well, I prefer Moncrief to Matthews. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FUBAR said:

Hill, Jeremy CIN RB
Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR

for
Jackson, DeSean WAS WR
Roberts, Seth OAK WR
Year 2016 Draft Pick #14
Year 2016 Draft Pick #22

Stupid

49 minutes ago, FUBAR said:

Kevin white. Plus he isn't practicing with the team. 

Good reason to give him away for garbage.........I need to stop reading these they only make me more dumber for reading them.

$1000 salary cap, 2QB league.

I gave: Kirk Cousins ($5/1yr) and Ameer Abdullah ($20/3yr)
I got: Donte Moncrief ($7/4yr)

I have Luck, Ryan and Teddy so am fine at QB and I was going to lose Cousins for nothing at the end of the year when his contract was up. I'm a big believer in Moncrief so having him cheap on a long term salary could work out great. I like Abdullah, but I've already got Lacy, Lewis, CJA, Rawls & Gio.

22 minutes ago, Aunt Jemima said:

I like Luck by quite a bit here especially with 6 pts for TD's and 14 teamer

I agree. The team getting Brees only has him and RG3, so I'm not sure what the long term plan is. Definitely like it more from the Luck side.

Edited by mikel2014

12 team ppr dynasty

I overpayed for the 1.10 when Derrick Henry was sitting there.  Gave 2.4, 2.6, 2.8, 3.11, and a late 2017 second for the 1.10 to draft Henry.  Had a roster crunch for my 26 man roster and wasnt receiving much interest in the seconds.   Felt Henry was my best option.

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****