Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Continue my "REBUILD" efforts    12 Team 1 QB PPR   (age rounded up)

I GAVE:  GB QB Aaron Rodgers (38 yo); Clev RB Nick Chubb (26 yo); JAX WR Marvin Jones (32 yo); TB TE Rob Gronk (32 yo)

I GOT: MIA QB  Tua Tagovailoa (24 yo);  KC RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire (22 yo); Phil WR Jalen Reagor (23 yo); Phil TE Zach Ertz (31 yo); Year 2022 1st (mid?) & 3rd 

Going into 2022, Tua & Wentz (29 yo), CEH & Roundtree (24), DJ Moore (24), Pittman (24), Hollywood Brown (24), Van Jefferson (24), TJ Hock (24) plus 7 picks in top 30....  might move some of these for 2023 picks later..... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Birdie048 said:

I GAVE:  GB QB Aaron Rodgers (38 yo); Clev RB Nick Chubb (26 yo); JAX WR Marvin Jones (32 yo); TB TE Rob Gronk (32 yo)

I GOT: MIA QB  Tua Tagovailoa (24 yo);  KC RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire (22 yo); Phil WR Jalen Reagor (23 yo); Phil TE Zach Ertz (31 yo); Year 2022 1st (mid?) & 3rd 

Going into 2022, Tua & Wentz (29 yo), CEH & Roundtree (24), DJ Moore (24), Pittman (24), Hollywood Brown (24), Van Jefferson (24), TJ Hock (24) plus 7 picks in top 30....  might move some of these for 2023 picks later..... 

Well, you got younger... 

21 minutes ago, Smokin Okie said:

Trade made in my 12 Team PPR Dynasty:

Team A receives:
RB Saquon Barkley
2022 1st Rd Pick (will be a late round pick)

Team B receives:
RB Joe Mixon
WR Scary Terry

Both teams are contenders

I personally think that's too high of a price to pay for Saquon.

JFC - I am out here trying to lowball the Saquon owner and seeing this doesn't help my confidence level.  I honestly can't believe after 2 somewhat serious injuries and a slow return Saquon continues to hold quite a bit of value... 

5 hours ago, Birdie048 said:

Yes u got younger, but feel you could have done better.  They are all like young disappointments.

1 hour ago, FreeBaGeL said:

FFPC TE Premium, both teams contenders (top 2 teams)

Gave: Tyreek, Evans, 2022 1st (late), 2022 2nd (late)

Got: AJ Brown, Kittle

Prefer Tyreek side by a bit

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Birdie048 said:

I totally get what you were trying to do there but that feels light to me when including A-Rod/Chubb.  Like another 1st light.  I don't give much value to Tua at all (but you needed another QB with Wentz as your other guy), Ertz has almost no value, and Reagor just above Marvin Jones due to age.  CEH is the only real asset outside that 1st for me.  Some of the others like the 3rd or Reagor could be decent but not with what you gave up.

4 hours ago, Smokin Okie said:

Team A receives:
RB Saquon Barkley

Team B receives:
RB Joe Mixon
WR Scary Terry

I totally agree that this is a lot for Barkley.  However, as a Saquon owner, selling for less than this is a sell low and I'd rather wait it out to see if the dude can get right than take a small package for a possible stud.  Its a gamble but I'd rather the high reward even if it comes with higher risk.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FreeBaGeL said:

I don't play any TE Premium but Hill, Evans, and 2 1sts seems like a ton to pay for Brown and Kittle even though I like both of them.  Think I lean that way but TE Premium definitely makes it closer even with Kittle not looking elite yet.

20 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

I totally get what you were trying to do there but that feels light to me when including A-Rod/Chubb.  Like another 1st light.  I don't give much value to Tua at all (but you needed another QB with Wentz as your other guy), Ertz has almost no value, and Reagor just above Marvin Jones due to age.  CEH is the only real asset outside that 1st for me.  Some of the others like the 3rd or Reagor could be decent but not with what you gave up.

I understand your perspective.  This was a complete rebuild with only real 2 assets:  1.01 pick and AJ Brown (April 2021).  My target to be competitive is 2024.  Age was not my friend. 

I was happy getting CEH, Reagor and the 1st.  I don't trust Rodgers landing spot in 2022.  Marvin was a waiver wire FA; Gronk was a "throw in" from an earlier deal. 

Broken Down:  I see it as Chubb for CEH & a 3rd then Rodgers for Tua, Reagor & 1st and  Ertz = Gronk 

This article was influential in my move

Edited by Birdie048

23 minutes ago, Birdie048 said:

I understand your perspective.  This was a complete rebuild with only real 2 assets:  1.01 pick and AJ Brown (April 2021).  My target to be competitive is 2024.  Age was not my friend. 

I was happy getting CEH, Reagor and the 1st.  I don't trust Rodgers landing spot in 2022.  Marvin was a waiver wire FA; Gronk was a "throw in" from an earlier deal. 

Broken Down:  I see it as Chubb for CEH & a 3rd then Rodgers for Tua, Reagor & 1st and  Ertz = Gronk 

As others have said, I get what you're doing, but it seems like you could have gotten more. Chubb is a great asset, and to end up with guys like CEH, Reagor, Tua, and Ertz (all mediocre at best) and giving up two very good assets (Chubb and Rodgers) just seems light to me.

I agree the first is nice, but from what the guy just got, chances are good that's not an early pick.

2 hours ago, Birdie048 said:

I don't disagree with what you were doing at all.  Just felt you could have got more but every league is different.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jm192 said:

Team A gives CEH

Team B gives Josh Palmer/Jeff Wilson/2002 2nd (likely late)

Team A gives:  Miles Sanders/McLaurin

Team B gives:  Barkley

I'm pretty sure I'd take CEH in the first one just on upside alone.  I think Barkley bounces back but I love McLaurin and Sanders is a good throw in.  I'd probably lean that side but understand taking the chance on Barkley.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jm192 said:

Team A gives CEH

I'm not a CEH fan, but Team B made out nicely.

Barkley.  Still like him better than McLaurin.  Sanders doesn't make up the difference.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Smokin Okie said:

Team A receives:
RB Saquon Barkley

Team B receives:
RB Joe Mixon
WR Scary Terry

I feel like team B got a decent deal on Barkley. It’s fair, and I think the Barkley side is winning this by a small %

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jm192 said:

Team A gives CEH

I feel like team B duct taped 3 pieces together to equal a 1st round pick. I wouldn’t sell CEH for less than a 1st. (I just did, in fact) and that package is deeply uninspiring. lol

3 hours ago, jm192 said:

Bargain for Barkley. 

Feels like people are forgetting just how good he is when healthy. 

makes me tempted to try to trade for him. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

If Kittle isn't a top TE anymore then the other side is a slam dunk. I have been fading AJ Brown ever since they traded for Julio so IDK but I think this one is not very close.

24 minutes ago, scoobus said:

10 team 1qb ppr

Gave: Zeke, D. Slayton

Got: 2023 1st, 2024 1st

Maybe selling a little light, but getting off the train early while he still has some decent value.

Two 1's is absolutely not selling light, it's a great move...Zeke still has some gas left but the clock is ticking and with Pollard around that crazy usage is probably not gonna be there...would be nice if one of the 1's was in 2022 but you are not gonna do any better then this.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, jm192 said:

Team A gives CEH

I am off the CEH train in a big way and even though I like Palmer this deal doesn't do anything for me...I would have looked for another deal to move on from CEH...gotta believe some RB needy team would give up something more at some point this season.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, kutta said:

12 team PPR - I'm not involved.

Team A (good team) - gets CMC, 2022 first

Team B (bad team) - gets Kamara, Julio, Sterling Shepard, Tonyan

Just seems like Kamara could have been bought for less.  He hasn't had much of a year thus far.  He has another tough matchup this week - not very high on Sterling Shepard or Robert Tonyan - The addition of Julio for a bad team or rebuilding team seems pointless. 

1 hour ago, scoobus said:

10 team 1qb ppr

Gave: Zeke, D. Slayton

Got: 2023 1st, 2024 1st

Maybe selling a little light, but getting off the train early while he still has some decent value.

I would say this might be a touch light if Zeke is at the top of his game but we haven't seen that in a long time.  As of right now, I think that was a good move and waiting could cause his value to sink dramatically.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, kutta said:

There is no other owner in the world who could realistically offer me enough to give up CMC AND a 1st.  Way overpaid here

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, TVT 0 N S T A said:

Just seems like Kamara could have been bought for less.  He hasn't had much of a year thus far.  He has another tough matchup this week - not very high on Sterling Shepard or Robert Tonyan - The addition of Julio for a bad team or rebuilding team seems pointless. 

3 minutes ago, wlwiles said:

There is no other owner in the world who could realistically offer me enough to give up CMC AND a 1st.  Way overpaid here

Totally agree. It bugs me because the team getting CMC is in my division and we are two of the top teams. 😠

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, kutta said:

This is how bad teams stay bad.   As a CMC owner, I would need at least 3 young studs to move CMC and a 1st.  

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Boone22 said:

This is how bad teams stay bad.   As a CMC owner, I would need at least 3 young studs to move CMC and a 1st.  

Right.  This looks like he plugged the players into a trade calculator and it came out pretty even so he clicked accept.  Terrible deal especially for a bad team that is building.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sushinsky4tsar said:

to Team A - contender:    D. Henry + Hockenson

to Team B - best team:    Barkley + 2022 (late) 1st

Seems fair to me. I think I'd lean Henry and Hockenson.

• Like 2

On 9/22/2021 at 12:19 PM, TVT 0 N S T A said:

JFC - I am out here trying to lowball the Saquon owner and seeing this doesn't help my confidence level.  I honestly can't believe after 2 somewhat serious injuries and a slow return Saquon continues to hold quite a bit of value... 

Not in the Zealots Field league in which I had tried to move him.

23 hours ago, smbkrypt24 said:

12 team superflex. 40 roster spots.

Team A gave: J. Winston

Team B gave: 2023 1, 2024 3

Team A in major rebuild. Worst team in league.

Team B is solid, but issues with QB (J. Allen, Mayfield, Dalton).

I think Team A did very well here.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SieteCinco said:

12 Team 1PPR SuperfFlex League. Rookie/Devy combined draft 

A: 2022 2nd (likely 2.01-2.03 after losing Watson/Dobbins/Ettiene/MThomas)

B: Josh Jacobs

Jacobs side.  He's never going to be a top 5 back but a high RB2 for an early second is an easy call for me.  I think you can still sell Jacobs for a 1st if you're not in a rush to do it

• Like 1

16 team PPR, IDP dynasty, TE prem (1.25 ppr, 1.5 pts/10 receiving yards), can start 2 TE.

I gave 2022 2nd round pick (should be around pick 28-32)

I got Gronk, Mike Hilton

my team is 2-0 and a contender but have several injuries already. Have Kittle already and can start both every week. Other team is 0-2 and most likely will be 0-3.

It is a start 3 CB league.

21 hours ago, dewmass said:

Gave - Aiyuk, Bryan Edwards

Received - Javonte Williams 

It is funny people are on the J-Will side here.  If you go back just a couple of weeks before the season started, this board seemed way too high on Aiyuk.  I'm a Niners fan and I didn't understand the optimism here.  I'd take Williams easily and enjoy seeing people come back to Earth a bit.

• Like 1