What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (16 Viewers)

Team A gives CEH

Team B gives Josh Palmer/Jeff Wilson/2002 2nd (likely late)

Team A gives:  Miles Sanders/McLaurin

Team B gives:  Barkley
I'm pretty sure I'd take CEH in the first one just on upside alone.  I think Barkley bounces back but I love McLaurin and Sanders is a good throw in.  I'd probably lean that side but understand taking the chance on Barkley.

Team A gives CEH

I'm not a CEH fan, but Team B made out nicely.

Barkley.  Still like him better than McLaurin.  Sanders doesn't make up the difference.

Trade made in my 12 Team PPR Dynasty:

Team A receives:
RB Saquon Barkley
2022 1st Rd Pick (will be a late round pick)

Team B receives:
RB Joe Mixon
WR Scary Terry

Both teams are contenders

I personally think that's too high of a price to pay for Saquon.
I feel like team B got a decent deal on Barkley. It’s fair, and I think the Barkley side is winning this by a small %

Team A gives CEH

I feel like team B duct taped 3 pieces together to equal a 1st round pick. I wouldn’t sell CEH for less than a 1st. (I just did, in fact) and that package is deeply uninspiring. lol

Bargain for Barkley. 

Feels like people are forgetting just how good he is when healthy. 

makes me tempted to try to trade for him. 

FFPC TE Premium, both teams contenders (top 2 teams)

Gave: Tyreek, Evans, 2022 1st (late), 2022 2nd (late)

Got: AJ Brown, Kittle
If Kittle isn't a top TE anymore then the other side is a slam dunk. I have been fading AJ Brown ever since they traded for Julio so IDK but I think this one is not very close.

10 team 1qb ppr

Gave: Zeke, D. Slayton

Got: 2023 1st, 2024 1st

Maybe selling a little light, but getting off the train early while he still has some decent value.

10 team 1qb ppr

Maybe selling a little light, but getting off the train early while he still has some decent value.

Two 1's is absolutely not selling light, it's a great move...Zeke still has some gas left but the clock is ticking and with Pollard around that crazy usage is probably not gonna be there...would be nice if one of the 1's was in 2022 but you are not gonna do any better then this.

Team A gives CEH

I am off the CEH train in a big way and even though I like Palmer this deal doesn't do anything for me...I would have looked for another deal to move on from CEH...gotta believe some RB needy team would give up something more at some point this season.

12 team PPR - I'm not involved.

Team A (good team) - gets CMC, 2022 first

Team B (bad team) - gets Kamara, Julio, Sterling Shepard, Tonyan

12 team PPR - I'm not involved.

Team A (good team) - gets CMC, 2022 first

Team B (bad team) - gets Kamara, Julio, Sterling Shepard, Tonyan
Just seems like Kamara could have been bought for less.  He hasn't had much of a year thus far.  He has another tough matchup this week - not very high on Sterling Shepard or Robert Tonyan - The addition of Julio for a bad team or rebuilding team seems pointless. 

10 team 1qb ppr

I would say this might be a touch light if Zeke is at the top of his game but we haven't seen that in a long time.  As of right now, I think that was a good move and waiting could cause his value to sink dramatically.

Just seems like Kamara could have been bought for less.  He hasn't had much of a year thus far.  He has another tough matchup this week - not very high on Sterling Shepard or Robert Tonyan - The addition of Julio for a bad team or rebuilding team seems pointless. 

There is no other owner in the world who could realistically offer me enough to give up CMC AND a 1st.  Way overpaid here
Totally agree. It bugs me because the team getting CMC is in my division and we are two of the top teams. 😠

This is how bad teams stay bad.   As a CMC owner, I would need at least 3 young studs to move CMC and a 1st.  
Right.  This looks like he plugged the players into a trade calculator and it came out pretty even so he clicked accept.  Terrible deal especially for a bad team that is building.

JFC - I am out here trying to lowball the Saquon owner and seeing this doesn't help my confidence level.  I honestly can't believe after 2 somewhat serious injuries and a slow return Saquon continues to hold quite a bit of value... 
Not in the Zealots Field league in which I had tried to move him.

.5 ppr 

Team A (who also has AJB)  gave- Julio Jones and late 2nd

Team B gave- OBJ and 4th

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR SF. Total Rebuild. 

gave: Zeke, MT, Mike Williams

got: Javonte Williams, ‘22 1st, ‘23 1st, ‘23 1st, ‘23 2nd

12 Team 1PPR SuperfFlex League. Rookie/Devy combined draft 

A: 2022 2nd (likely 2.01-2.03 after losing Watson/Dobbins/Ettiene/MThomas)

B: Josh Jacobs

12 Team 1PPR SuperfFlex League. Rookie/Devy combined draft 

A: 2022 2nd (likely 2.01-2.03 after losing Watson/Dobbins/Ettiene/MThomas)

B: Josh Jacobs
Jacobs side.  He's never going to be a top 5 back but a high RB2 for an early second is an easy call for me.  I think you can still sell Jacobs for a 1st if you're not in a rush to do it

16 team PPR, IDP dynasty, TE prem (1.25 ppr, 1.5 pts/10 receiving yards), can start 2 TE.

I gave 2022 2nd round pick (should be around pick 28-32)

I got Gronk, Mike Hilton

my team is 2-0 and a contender but have several injuries already. Have Kittle already and can start both every week. Other team is 0-2 and most likely will be 0-3.

It is a start 3 CB league.

dewmass said:
Gave - Aiyuk, Bryan Edwards

Received - Javonte Williams 
It is funny people are on the J-Will side here.  If you go back just a couple of weeks before the season started, this board seemed way too high on Aiyuk.  I'm a Niners fan and I didn't understand the optimism here.  I'd take Williams easily and enjoy seeing people come back to Earth a bit.

mzkp54 said:
12 team PPR SF. Total Rebuild. 

gave: Zeke, MT, Mike Williams

got: Javonte Williams, ‘22 1st, ‘23 1st, ‘23 1st, ‘23 2nd
Williams makes this 4 1sts and a 2nd for those Zeke, MT, and Williams.  I like those players higher than most but this is a great return for a rebuilding team.

Finally made my first in-season trade

I give - 4% total cap space, 5th round pick

I get - 2nd probably late

Making big moves!

Gave fuller and a 23 second for aiyuk. Don't start fuller and felt aiyuk was worth gambling on

Different league, im rebuilding, was offered waddle and Elijah Moore for deebo. Mind you I got deebo from this same owner for 2.07 two months ago. Felt like right time to sell deebo
Welp.  I'm a big Deebo guy but I can't fault you for turning him (or 2.07) into two 1st round rookie wrs.

Here's an interesting team makeover. The week the season started, I took over a 12-team dynasty SF PPR TE 1.25 team that went winless last season. Here's 10 trades I've made since Sept. 9 that I hope will take it from worst to first.

Team started with ...

QB: Burrow, Lawrence, Tua, Winston/Hill, Heinicke
RB: Chubb, Mixon, Hines, Cohen/Damien Williams, Tony Jones, Kelley, Mack, Bell
WR: Davonta Smith, MT, Nico Collins, Parker, Hamler, AJG, Pascal, R. Higgins
TE: Fant, Cook

Picks: Regular team-earned

You start 3 WR and 3 regular flex in this league, so I was really hurting at WR. I took the team because I had never played SF before and thought I had two young ones to build around plus some ammo for other moves.

10 trades in order

Week 1

1) Chubb and Tua for Najee, Pittman, 2022 1st, two 2022 3rds

2) MT, Winston and a 2022 3rd for DJM, Singletary and a 2022 2nd

3) Fant and a 2022 3rd for Gesicki and two 2022 2nds

4) Mixon for Waddle and a 2022 1st (late)

Week 2

5) Gesicki and Pascal for Higbee

6) Pittman and a 2022 2nd for Deebo

7) 2022 1st (late), two 2022 2nd, Heinicke, Hines, Hamler, Njoku, Sherfield for CEH, ARob, Boyd, Jamaal Williams, Renfrow

Week 3

8 ) Higbee and 2023 2nd for Mike Williams

9) CEH, 2022 1st (hopefully late), 2022 2nd, Nico Collins for Kamara

10) DeVonta, Waddle, 2022 1st, 2023 1st, 2024 1st (all hopefully late) for DK, Higgins, Kittle, Moss

Certainly not all of these trades are home runs. Some might be blunders.

But my team now is ...

QB: Burrow, Lawrence, Hill/Book
RB: Kamara, Najee, Jamaal, Singletary/Moss, Tony Jones, Felton, Cohen
WR: DK, DJM, Mike Williams, ARob, Samuel, Higgins, Boyd, Renfrow, AJG, Washington
TE: Kittle, Cook
Picks: Traded away 1st and 2nd in 2022, 2023, and 1st in 2024

Got a lot more depth now in a league where it is needed. Won't have the picks to help me fix any issues the next couple years. But I did trade for a lot of young players who will still be in their primes in 2024. Obviously I either need to trade Lawrence for a QB who is ready to win now or trade for short-term solution for this year who will allow me to wait on him. I'm thinking this could be my best work every in fantasy football if I can complete this quick turnaround.

FFPC $500 Dynasty League Trade:

Traded:

RB, J.K. Dobbins
WR, Brandon Aiyuk SF
WR, Kadarius Toney
TE, Juwan Johnson
TE, Gerald Everett 

Received:

WR, Cooper Kupp
WR, Mike Williams
WR, Odell Beckham
RB, Zack Moss

Here's an interesting team makeover. The week the season started, I took over a 12-team dynasty SF PPR TE 1.25 team that went winless last season. Here's 10 trades I've made since Sept. 9 that I hope will take it from worst to first.

Team started with ...

QB: Burrow, Lawrence, Tua, Winston/Hill, Heinicke
RB: Chubb, Mixon, Hines, Cohen/Damien Williams, Tony Jones, Kelley, Mack, Bell
WR: Davonta Smith, MT, Nico Collins, Parker, Hamler, AJG, Pascal, R. Higgins
TE: Fant, Cook

Picks: Regular team-earned

You start 3 WR and 3 regular flex in this league, so I was really hurting at WR. I took the team because I had never played SF before and thought I had two young ones to build around plus some ammo for other moves.

10 trades in order

Week 1

1) Chubb and Tua for Najee, Pittman, 2022 1st, two 2022 3rds

2) MT, Winston and a 2022 3rd for DJM, Singletary and a 2022 2nd

3) Fant and a 2022 3rd for Gesicki and two 2022 2nds

4) Mixon for Waddle and a 2022 1st (late)

Week 2

5) Gesicki and Pascal for Higbee

6) Pittman and a 2022 2nd for Deebo

7) 2022 1st (late), two 2022 2nd, Heinicke, Hines, Hamler, Njoku, Sherfield for CEH, ARob, Boyd, Jamaal Williams, Renfrow

Week 3

8 ) Higbee and 2023 2nd for Mike Williams

9) CEH, 2022 1st (hopefully late), 2022 2nd, Nico Collins for Kamara

10) DeVonta, Waddle, 2022 1st, 2023 1st, 2024 1st (all hopefully late) for DK, Higgins, Kittle, Moss

Certainly not all of these trades are home runs. Some might be blunders.

But my team now is ...

QB: Burrow, Lawrence, Hill/Book
RB: Kamara, Najee, Jamaal, Singletary/Moss, Tony Jones, Felton, Cohen
WR: DK, DJM, Mike Williams, ARob, Samuel, Higgins, Boyd, Renfrow, AJG, Washington
TE: Kittle, Cook
Picks: Traded away 1st and 2nd in 2022, 2023, and 1st in 2024

Got a lot more depth now in a league where it is needed. Won't have the picks to help me fix any issues the next couple years. But I did trade for a lot of young players who will still be in their primes in 2024. Obviously I either need to trade Lawrence for a QB who is ready to win now or trade for short-term solution for this year who will allow me to wait on him. I'm thinking this could be my best work every in fantasy football if I can complete this quick turnaround.
Gutsy moves, as it really hinges on Burrow and Lawrence staying healthy and putting up good numbers.  You won't be able to draft another reasonable QB till 2025.  

Looks considerably better now than it did before, but again, you traded away significant draft capital in doing so.

I little deal just went down in a Zealots PPR league between @rockactionand myself.  I won't say which side is which

Full IDP, PPR, 1QB/2RB/TE/3WR/2Flex

AJ Brown & Hewitt

for

Godwin, Ruggs, likely early 2022 3rd rounder

What side do you prefer?

Users who are viewing this thread