Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

1 hour ago, JohnnyU said:

Last week I traded ETN for Aaron Jones in a devy league.  So with that perspective, you probably could have gotten more, but I don't know.

FFPC is TE premium as well if that matters, but perhaps you're right. I think Gesicki is set up to be a featured target for the Dolphins for a while. And this team had Jonnu Smith as it's TE1. Lots of RB strength, though. Also that lisfranc injury scares me worse than an achilles at this point. 

Im going to move MT in most leagues. I was high on him when he came out so I have  shares almost everywehrre. But i cant keep waiting and Im sure another problems is just around the corner.

Anyone seen deal done recently?

12 team PPR; not involved

Team A (currently in 1st place) gives:

• Smith, DeVonta PHI WR
  • Year 2022 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A (currently in 1st place)
  • Year 2022 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team C (currently in 4th place)
  • Year 2023 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team A (currently in 1st place)

Team B (currently in 12th place by a huge margin) gives:

• Kamara, Alvin NOS RB
  • Kirk, Christian ARI WR

Given that Team B is in the cellar by a huge margin, seems like a solid trade for him.

Edited by Just Win Baby
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, BearsFan4Life said:

14 Team Standard

A Gave:  Chubb

B Gave: JRobinson and Sutton

I thought it was light for Chubb .. what do you think?

Depends on Chubb injury issue but I agree —> LIGHT!

12 team SF, I have Winston, Dak, Fitz and Rodgers.  One of the other teams fighting for a playoff spot had no qb's to use this week with injuries and byes so some context.

I gave up Rodgers and got Russell Wilson.  

Dak and Winston will be done with byes after this week so I won't be too hurt and I love having Russ and Dak now for years.

I could have seen that in the preseason as people panicked about Henry’s age/workload but with Gibson injured and Henry an mvp candidate thus far it sure looks rough

I’m low on Godwin though. It’s probably not that bad market value wise if you’re a believer in those guys and needed to get younger. Tough for a Henry team to not be contending tho

Edited by EthnicFury
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, frae said:

12 team SF, I have Winston, Dak, Fitz and Rodgers.  One of the other teams fighting for a playoff spot had no qb's to use this week with injuries and byes so some context.

I gave up Rodgers and got Russell Wilson.  

Dak and Winston will be done with byes after this week so I won't be too hurt and I love having Russ and Dak now for years.

If you aren't in contention I like that deal given Rodgers is a ? for next year

12 hours ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

12 team, .5 PPR, 1 QB league.  Two trades I wasn't involved in:

Nick Chubb, Jalen Hurts, 2022 3rd

for

Khalil Herbert, Damien Harris, Mike Gesicki, 22 1st (for sure top 6)

and

Darren Waller

for

Josh Jacobs, Hunter Henry, Rashad Bateman

Waller deal is ok. Don't understand the first one. 

17 hours ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

12 team, .5 PPR, 1 QB league.  This just happened and I don't like it at all.  Same person that made the Chubb trade above got Henry here:

Derrick Henry and 2022 2nd (late)

for

Antonio Gibson and Chris Godwin

Am I way undervaluing Gibson here as I think this is a horribly uneven trade?

I agree - light for Henry.

• Like 1

Not involved…. 12 Team 1 QB PPR

Non-Competitive Team (0-6) gave up Kamara & Keenan Allen

Challenger (4-2) gave up Swift & Toney

1 hour ago, Terpman22 said:

Just made this deal. 1 QB full PPR. Got "many" guys on IR

Gave: Zeke/Hilton/AjDillon

Received Sanders/Ruggs/J Palmer/2022 1st 2022 3rd. Team looks to be in the playoffs, not a lock as a Championship contender.

I like sanders as a buy low but I’m not sure that’s low. I’m not a huge Palmer or Ruggs guy but this feels light

1 hour ago, EthnicFury said:

I like sanders as a buy low but I’m not sure that’s low. I’m not a huge Palmer or Ruggs guy but this feels light

I agree. Was hoping for more and have had him on the block for a while. Felt I had to pack it in this year for hopes of a higher pick next year. 

8 minutes ago, Terpman22 said:

I agree. Was hoping for more and have had him on the block for a while. Felt I had to pack it in this year for hopes of a higher pick next year. 

I have Zeke and Dillon and would not do that deal, personally. That's too light, and the RB class is really weak this year, apparently. I think you bought high on Sanders and Ruggs, actually. 

2 hours ago, rockaction said:

I don't want to pile on negatively, it's just that I have those two guys and I wouldn't let both go for that price. That's all. 

All good. I'm not a huge fan of the deal myself, but its over with now haha. 

• Like 1

On 10/22/2021 at 11:46 AM, Birdie048 said:

Not involved…. 12 Team 1 QB PPR

Non-Competitive Team (0-6) gave up Kamara & Keenan Allen

Challenger (4-2) gave up Swift & Toney

About as good as it gets however I don't even think that  challenger needed to move his pieces at all. Swift is not far behind Kamara in ppr and toney looks like a wr1 for years to come. Bad trade and the challenging team basically got older for not much reason at all 

Edited by TampaMike19
  • Like 2

On 10/24/2021 at 5:35 AM, BearsFan4Life said:

14 Team Standard Scoring

Gave: Godwin

Got: Hubbard and Sutton

I am a CMC owner. 

This is a good move.  Protect CMC and Sutton is not that far below Sutton in a loaded passing game (especially when Gronk and AB are back).  Plus, Godwin a free agent after the year so who knows where he is going.  I like this.

5 hours ago, joey said:

Win Now mode in an FFPC 1QB, TE-premium dynasty league…

gave: Trevor Lawrence and a likely Late 2022 1st

got: Josh Allen

I’m tempted to try  make this exact move. Allen is on a 2-12 team and I have Lawrence and a most likely late 22 1st. 

Dynasty Dominator app doesn’t like this move for start 1QB leagues btw 

Edited by TartanLion

4 hours ago, TartanLion said:

I’m tempted to try  make this exact move. Allen is on a 2-12 team and I have Lawrence and a most likely late 22 1st. 

I'd make that move if I was competitive....  but I am in rebuild ... holding Watson, Wentz & Ryan. 

Some calculators look at this as 30%+ in favor of Allen side, but if the team is rebuilding, it is a strong consideration. 

It's an early 2nd away from fair, but rebuild is about long term view.  Trevor has a strong case for that! 

2 minutes ago, Birdie048 said:

I'd make that move if I was competitive....  but I am in rebuild ... holding Watson, Wentz & Ryan. 

Some calculators look at this as 30%+ in favor of Allen side, but if the team is rebuilding, it is a strong consideration. 

It's an early 2nd away from fair, but rebuild is about long term view.  Trevor has a strong case for that! 

really ? The calculator app I mentioned has this in favour of the Lawrence/1st rounder side 

1 minute ago, TartanLion said:

really ? The calculator app I mentioned has this in favour of the Lawrence/1st rounder side 

There are MANY dynasty calculators.  I prefer to use them a guide, but not a "standard". 

I like the Dynasty Process Calculator best.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TartanLion said:

24 minutes ago, TartanLion said:

I was ready to smash-accept the offer, but then did a couple of minutes of due diligence and check dynasty rankings at a few sites as well as a few trade calculators. Of 3 calculators, I got 3 different answers (one even, one favoring the Allen side, one favoring the Lawrence side), so I went with my gut and loved how my starting lineup would look with Allen added to an already stacked roster, so went for it.  Besides, it’s not like Allen is old or anything, so I didn’t give up that much youth.  And I’m fine giving up a late first for a set-and-forget top 3 dynasty QB in Win Now mode. 
thanks for all of the replies. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Birdie048 said:

There are MANY dynasty calculators.  I prefer to use them a guide, but not a "standard". 

I like the Dynasty Process Calculator best.

yes I know, I just didn’t expect such a wide margin of variance I guess from 30% in favour of the Allen side to about 25% in favour of the Lawrence side. I never really let the one I use decide anything, I tend to build trades I like the look of then just check it as a quick reference to make sure I’m not miles off 

Edited by TartanLion
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, joey said:

I was ready to smash-accept the offer, but then did a couple of minutes of due diligence and check dynasty rankings at a few sites as well as a few trade calculators. Of 3 calculators, I got 3 different answers (one even, one favoring the Allen side, one favoring the Lawrence side), so I went with my gut and loved how my starting lineup would look with Allen added to an already stacked roster, so went for it.  Besides, it’s not like Allen is old or anything, so I didn’t give up that much youth.  And I’m fine giving up a late first for a set-and-forget top 3 dynasty QB in Win Now mode. 

Josh Allen >>>> Trevor Lawrence in your lineup. It is a very strong win now move and one that I always advocate making if you are just that one QB piece away. Theoretically there *might* be value on paper on the other side, but that paper is of a different quality and texture than the kind of material that a trophy is made of. And the $$. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, joey said:

I like the move.  I'd pay that for Allen all day.  I don't play that format you mentioned or not familiar with it but I think this is light for Allen.  T-Law may never be anywhere near his level.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Smokin Okie said:

Saw this dynasty trade on Twitter.

PPR - 12 Team League - 1 QB - Full Dynasty

Team A gets:
TE Pitts
QB Hurts

Team B gets:
Waller
Kyler
2022 1 (early)
2023 1 (probably late pick)

Team A really wanted Pitts!

Wow....I like Pitts a ton and was stoked when he slipped to me at 5 this year in a 1 QB league but this is way too much to pay for him.  Waller is a top notch TE, Kyler is miles better than Hurts who may not have the job for long, and 2 1sts.  This is way too much to pay and I'm a believer in Pitts.

• Like 4

Guy in my dynasty SF league just put Mahomes on the block to "retool".  Thinking of offering Trey Lance and Najee Harris, thoughts on that potential trade?  That Dynasty Process Calculator above likes the Lance/Harris side by 8%.

I just took over a orphan in the league and am in "productive struggle" mode but still can't resist taking a shot at a dangling Mahomes.

Edited by Lehigh98