Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Aunt Jemima said:

ok I'll post this one, although I know most are going to hate my side. I have too much Arob so wanted to trade him in this one. Woodhead was my rb 4 for this year pre trade ( but my 2 and 3 are expiring Forte and Murray). I also have Lamar Miller. I'm the defending champ and one of the better teams on paper. This is FFPC

I gave Arob, Woodhead, 2017 5th

I got Gurely, Mason, 2017 4th

Can't speak for the others but with respect to the bolded not me.

Now I own Gurley a lot, on 75% of my FFPC teams. So a little chicken or the egg argument but I don't consider myself biased on how I value him because I own him so frequently but I own him so frequently because I'm biased with respect to his talent and I think he's already the best runner in the NFL. I totally get the debate for other RB's to be #1dynasty RB and in redraft no one holds a candle to a healthy Leveon to me, but Gurley is my #1 dynasty RB. I understand more and more people don't want to use premium assets on the RB position in dynasty and I don't strongly disagree with that strategy. Gurley is the kind of RB you make an exception to that rule, he's the kind you invest premium assets in if need be.

Personally I don't usually go out of my way to move a player based on how much I own him, if anything I tend to go the other way and go all in on players. So for me that would not be a motivation to move Robinson, who obviously is a valuable piece. But I'd move him in this deal for Gurley without hesitation and in no league I own Gurley would I move him for this return no matter how large my Gurley shares might be.

Long story short: Gurley

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Aunt Jemima said:

ok I'll post this one, although I know most are going to hate my side. I have too much AR15 so wanted to trade him in this one. Woodhead was my rb 4 for this year pre trade ( but my 2 and 3 are expiring Forte and Murray). I also have Lamar Miller. I'm the defending champ and one of the better teams on paper. This is FFPC

I gave AR15, Woodhead, 2017 5th

I got Gurely, Mason, 2017 4th

Fixed.

...and Gurley.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 Team 1PPR DLF HOF League (pretty standard lineups)

Team A: Russell Wilson, 2.04, 2.08, 2.15
 
Team B: Andrew Luck, 3.03, 2017 3rd (likely early) 
 
I paid three 2nds to upgrade for Wilson to Luck, which is an overpay on paper, but I just didn't like the names that were going to be available at those picks. I viewed it as basically the 2.03 and then two priority waiver wire adds - 2.03 was Kenyan Drake, 2.08 was Braxton Miller, and the 2.15 was Tyler Higbee. I took Alex Collins at 3.03, and the 2017 3rd is likely to be 3.02-3.05
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 team PPR with TE premium, 6 point all TD, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 flex

In a shocking move, OBD just got traded  

Team A got:

Odell Beckham, 2017 3rd

Team B got:

Dorial Green-Beckham, 2017 1st (late), 2017 1st (early-mid), 2017 2nd (early)

I'm not involved but an ODB price check is interesting for sure. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, mikel2014 said:

14 team PPR with TE premium, 6 point all TD, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 flex

In a shocking move, OBD just got traded  

Team A got:

Odell Beckham, 2017 3rd

Team B got:

Dorial Green-Beckham, 2017 1st (late), 2017 1st (early-mid), 2017 2nd (early)

I'm not involved but an ODB price check is interesting for sure. 

pretty cheap for Beckham

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, SieteCinco said:

16 Team 1PPR DLF HOF League (pretty standard lineups)

Team A: Russell Wilson, 2.04, 2.08, 2.15
 
Team B: Andrew Luck, 3.03, 2017 3rd (likely early) 
 
I paid three 2nds to upgrade for Wilson to Luck, which is an overpay on paper, but I just didn't like the names that were going to be available at those picks. I viewed it as basically the 2.03 and then two priority waiver wire adds - 2.03 was Kenyan Drake, 2.08 was Braxton Miller, and the 2.15 was Tyler Higbee. I took Alex Collins at 3.03, and the 2017 3rd is likely to be 3.02-3.05

I prefer the Wilson side.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, pghrob said:

12 team dynasty ppr league. All td = 6.

q,r,r,w,w,t,f,k,d/st

Team A trades 2016 15th overall rookie pick & 2017 1st Rd pick .

Team B trades Jamaal Charles 

 

 

 

This is roster-dependent.  Win-now mode, I like the Charles side. Rebuild mode, there is no way in hell that I touch Charles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, mikel2014 said:

14 team PPR with TE premium, 6 point all TD, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 flex

In a shocking move, OBD just got traded  

Team A got:

Odell Beckham, 2017 3rd

Team B got:

Dorial Green-Beckham, 2017 1st (late), 2017 1st (early-mid), 2017 2nd (early)

I'm not involved but an ODB price check is interesting for sure. 

Team A should be in jail for that mugging!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, LoveThemTDs said:

This is roster-dependent.  Win-now mode, I like the Charles side. Rebuild mode, there is no way in hell that I touch Charles.

This is Team that is getting Charles after the trade.

A Rodgers
J Flacco (R)
F Gore
S Draughn
D Johnson (R)
M Jones (R)
J Hill (R)
B Bolden (R)
T Ward (R)

A Boldin
B Hartline
C Coleman (R)
J Wright (R)
R Cooper (R)
W Snead (R)
K Britt (R)
T Montgomery (R)

G Barnidge C.J. Spiller
D Herron (R)
C Brown (R)
T Benjamin(R)
B Celek (R)
K Stills (R)

D Ca

rpenter

Panthers

 

 

 

 

 

This is the team getting the picks who traded Charles away.

B Roethlisberger
C Kaepernick (R)
D Carr (R)
D Freeman
C Artis-Payne
J Charles (R)
L'Veon Bell (R)
J Stewart (R)
S Ware (R)
D Lewis (R)
C Sims (R)
D Thomas
A.J. Green
S Coates (R)
N Agholor (R)
D Smelter (R)
D Funchess (R)
J Gordon (R)
J Thomas
J Graham (R)
T Kelce (R)
M Williams (R)
Antonio Brown
Davante Adams (R)
  Broncos
Edited by pghrob
Clarify Antonio Brown and Davante Adams on roster
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pghrob said:

This is Team that is getting Charles after the trade.

A Rodgers
J Flacco (R)
F Gore
S Draughn
D Johnson (R)
M Jones (R)
J Hill (R)
B Bolden (R)
T Ward (R)

A Boldin
B Hartline
C Coleman (R)
J Wright (R)
R Cooper (R)
W Snead (R)
K Britt (R)
T Montgomery (R)

G Barnidge C.J. Spiller
D Herron (R)
C Brown (R)
T Benjamin(R)
B Celek (R)
K Stills (R)

D Ca

rpenter

Panthers

 

 

 

 

 

This is the team getting the picks who traded Charles away.

B Roethlisberger
C Kaepernick (R)
D Carr (R)
D Freeman
C Artis-Payne
J Charles (R)
L'Veon Bell (R)
J Stewart (R)
S Ware (R)
D Lewis (R)
C Sims (R)
D Thomas
A.J. Green
S Coates (R)
N Agholor (R)
D Smelter (R)
D Funchess (R)
J Gordon (R)
J Thomas
J Graham (R)
T Kelce (R)
M Williams (R)
A Brown
D Adams (R)
  Broncos

The team trading away Charles is well run. They probably end up multiple 1sts every year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, pghrob said:

This is Team that is getting Charles after the trade.

A Rodgers
J Flacco (R)
F Gore
S Draughn
D Johnson (R)
M Jones (R)
J Hill (R)
B Bolden (R)
T Ward (R)

A Boldin
B Hartline
C Coleman (R)
J Wright (R)
R Cooper (R)
W Snead (R)
K Britt (R)
T Montgomery (R)

G Barnidge C.J. Spiller
D Herron (R)
C Brown (R)
T Benjamin(R)
B Celek (R)
K Stills (R)

D Ca

rpenter

Panthers

 

 

 

 

 

This is the team getting the picks who traded Charles away.

B Roethlisberger
C Kaepernick (R)
D Carr (R)
D Freeman
C Artis-Payne
J Charles (R)
L'Veon Bell (R)
J Stewart (R)
S Ware (R)
D Lewis (R)
C Sims (R)
D Thomas
A.J. Green
S Coates (R)
N Agholor (R)
D Smelter (R)
D Funchess (R)
J Gordon (R)
J Thomas
J Graham (R)
T Kelce (R)
M Williams (R)
A Brown
D Adams (R)
  Broncos

I see it as backwards.  The team giving up Charles should have kept him and the team trading for him isn't solid enough to compete this year and therefore shouldn't have traded for him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, LoveThemTDs said:

I see it as backwards.  The team giving up Charles should have kept him and the team trading for him isn't solid enough to compete this year and therefore shouldn't have traded for him.

I see it as the team giving up Charles made a nice move, they have enough RB's to sacrifice him for that return.

The team acquiring Charles seems to be old school fantasy RB guy, can't resist them. Charles won't make that team good enough and those assets used to get him should have been reserved to address the WR position.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mzkp54 said:

12 team PPR

 

2017 2nd and Terrance Williams

for

Doug Baldwin

I'll roll with Baldwin and hope I get a decent year, but as a Baldwin owner that shopped him for a bit i think they got as good a return as they could. Williams isn't going to win your league but could produce if dez's foot is hurt. Everyone says baldwins numbers were a fluke, but they did nothing to adress the wr position (other than add prosise) and graham coming back doesn't worry me at all. 2017 2nd is nice for future trades.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, LoveThemTDs said:

I don't believe in Freeman being a solid option this season, so he only has Bell as a solid RB.  Even if Freeman does well, I would have kept Charles to cover for injury.  Without Charles, if he loses Bell or Freeman, he's no longer competitive.

He's got Freeman, Bell, the Carolina backfield locked up, Dion Lewis and Sims can be decent in ppr and solid WR's. He's got as good of chance as any in the league I'm sure. He's also got what is looking like a top 6 2017 pick. I think he's in great a great position.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, LoveThemTDs said:

Team A should be in jail for that mugging!

I'd definitely take the Beckham side. But those 14 teamers with deep starting lineups where you're starting 7 RB/WRs each week do put a premium on depth. So I can at least see why the other side was willing to take DGB and 3 pretty high picks, banking on getting 3 or 4 starters for 1. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Dan Hindery said:

I'd definitely take the Beckham side. But those 14 teamers with deep starting lineups where you're starting 7 RB/WRs each week do put a premium on depth. So I can at least see why the other side was willing to take DGB and 3 pretty high picks, banking on getting 3 or 4 starters for 1. 

That's the problem with these trades.  Banking on something that just doesn't match up with the success ratio.  Just look at the landmines needed to duck in the last two years:

Watkins
Evans
Hyde
Sankey
Jordan Matthews
Cooks
Ebron
Beckham
Latimer
Mason
Adams
Lee

Gurley
Gordon
Cooper
White
Parker
Yeldon
DGB
Breshaud Perriman
Winston
Algohor
Maxx Williams
Mariotta

4 in 24 to get Gurley/Cooper/Watkins/Evans.  Parker/Matthews/Cooks 3 in 24 for a consolation prize.  Crapshoot after that.  I realize it's early on those drafts and the story hasn't been fully written on many of the players but the general trend should mostly hold up.

It's a terrible trade because he needs best case scenario for this to even break even.  But people get stars in their eyes with future picks and think they will hit paydirt with the next OBJ plus add in a Cooks and Arob on the side. I'd take OBJ and a couple of low end rentals like Kendall Wright and Chris Hogan over 4 dart throws at that list above any day of the week.  Heck I take Wright and Hogan over a bunch of them..

If the picks were lead pipe locks to be top 5 then maybe I see that side of it.  Maybe.  And this from someone that has hoarded 11 2017 picks in 3 leagues (started in 2014) so has a full appreciation for what the class can stack up to be.  The hit/miss rate just isn't there to justify the risk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Snorkelson said:

I'll roll with Baldwin and hope I get a decent year, but as a Baldwin owner that shopped him for a bit i think they got as good a return as they could. Williams isn't going to win your league but could produce if dez's foot is hurt. Everyone says baldwins numbers were a fluke, but they did nothing to adress the wr position (other than add prosise) and graham coming back doesn't worry me at all. 2017 2nd is nice for future trades.

I was actually buying Baldwin.  I was reading a take on him that I found interesting- everyone is calling him a sell, and saying that his numbers aren't sustainable, but the truth is that is the consensus view.  No one thinks he is.  And that is factored into his price.  his last 3 years he has finished as the WR 10, 42, and 36.  However, his price is around a 2nd, and his ADP is the 41st WR off the board.  So no one is actually 'selling high' on his flukey numbers, and you can actually consider his price/valuation as his floor, rather than his ceiling (which even though it was not sustainable, has shown to be pretty high).  Anyways, that's why I went after him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like it, I thought I could offer him and fleener in a package and hopefully upgrade but found an extremely cold market. I'm happy to keep him and take my chances. All it will take is for the run game to falter, which could easily happen with rookies and a udfa at the helm. If they have to rely on the passing game Baldwin will be the guy once again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 Team PPR Dynasty Flex + SuperFlex, TE Premium, 3 year contracts, no salary

Gave: Derrick Henry (this was one day after the draft)

Got: Watkins, Mike Davis (I have Hyde)

I think the value of new toys really got to the head of a guy who needed a running back. 

That said, I really believe Henry will be good. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Evil G said:

12 Team PPR Dynasty Flex + SuperFlex, TE Premium, 3 year contracts, no salary

Gave: Derrick Henry (this was one day after the draft)

Got: Watkins, Mike Davis (I have Hyde)

I think the value of new toys really got to the head of a guy who needed a running back. 

That said, I really believe Henry will be good. 

 

 

Yep great deal for you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

That's the problem with these trades.  Banking on something that just doesn't match up with the success ratio.  Just look at the landmines needed to duck in the last two years:

Watkins
Evans
Hyde
Sankey
Jordan Matthews
Cooks
Ebron
Beckham
Latimer
Mason
Adams
Lee

Gurley
Gordon
Cooper
White
Parker
Yeldon
DGB
Breshaud Perriman
Winston
Algohor
Maxx Williams
Mariotta

4 in 24 to get Gurley/Cooper/Watkins/Evans.  Parker/Matthews/Cooks 3 in 24 for a consolation prize.  Crapshoot after that.  I realize it's early on those drafts and the story hasn't been fully written on many of the players but the general trend should mostly hold up.

It's a terrible trade because he needs best case scenario for this to even break even.  But people get stars in their eyes with future picks and think they will hit paydirt with the next OBJ plus add in a Cooks and Arob on the side. I'd take OBJ and a couple of low end rentals like Kendall Wright and Chris Hogan over 4 dart throws at that list above any day of the week.  Heck I take Wright and Hogan over a bunch of them..

If the picks were lead pipe locks to be top 5 then maybe I see that side of it.  Maybe.  And this from someone that has hoarded 11 2017 picks in 3 leagues (started in 2014) so has a full appreciation for what the class can stack up to be.  The hit/miss rate just isn't there to justify the risk.

Like I said, I think it's a clear win for the OBJ side (I'm not much of a DGB guy). But in this type of deep 14-team league if you have OBJ and not much else and you're trotting multiple WR6-7 types out there each week, you probably have to make a 1 for 4 type move at some point or you're just going to wallow in mediocrity or worse. And those trades are tougher to make when there's more teams and more weekly roster spots to fill for everybody because there may only be a couple teams with enough depth to actually make this type of 4 for 1. 

Anyway, my main point is that there is a bigger premium on depth in this format than a normal 12 team, 3 WR, 1 flex format. You go from ~45 WRs starting each week to ~65, so guys you consider worthless actually have much more value. You don't even list Carlos Hyde, Kevin White, DeVante Parker, Jameis Winston, etc. as "consolation prizes" in this format?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Consolation for losing OBJ?  No.  But even if you want to stretch it and throw a couple more in, you're still at what, 8?  Still a 50% miss rate and 33% tier 2 success.  1 in 6 chance to hit.  Like I said I'd rather keep OBJ and just draft guys like Pharoah Cooper and trade for guys like Kendall Wright or Marvin Jones.  Those guys have as good a chance to put up short term Flex4 numbers as Yeldon or Agholor do.

I'm in two 16 man leagues that start 7 so I'm very familiar with the extra emphasis on depth but every year I see a guy pick up Travis Benjamin or Michael Crabtree for a song.  James Jones, Kamarr Aiken, Golden Tate.  Gimmie two of those with OBJ and I'm going to have a better WR core than someone taking 3 1st round shots.  And I'm a self-professed "I believe I can draft better than the other guy" guy so I have generally less trepidation than most to trade an established player for a bunch of flier picks.  I actually commented a couple of pages ago about a similar trade I could see myself doing.  But not with OBJ, you gotta get some level of guarantee out of it.  Toss in a Jarvis Landry or even Alan Hurns here and I can start to live with it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, mzkp54 said:

12 team PPR

 

2017 2nd and Terrance Williams

for

Doug Baldwin

Comparatively this one happened in my league (2QB 3WR 3RB 2TE 1Flex .5ppr)

Doug Baldwin 4.09 

for

Jamaal Charles and Ladarius Green

The team that gave up Charles and Green just took over the team and is shipping a lot of people.  "Remember: Charles has two torn ACL's under his belt, and is 29. I think it was a pretty solid deal for a top 10 WR."  That was his reasoning

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Odell Beckham Jr saga continues. The original owner received two 2017 1sts as part of the deal. 

Original OBJ owner receives:

Jamaal Charles, Greg Olsen, 2017 2nd, 2017 3rd

Team B receives:

Two 2017 1sts, Tyler Higbee, Chris Hogan 

 

The two deals combined:

OBJ, Chris Hogan, and Tyler Higbee

for

Dorial Green Beckham, Jamaal Charles, Greg Olsen, and two 2017 2nds

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 team 0.5 ppr start qb, 2rb, 2wr, flex, te, d, k

1.7 (OTC took Thomas NOS)

for

2017 1st (was 11th place last year)

2.7

then

2.7 (OTC took Marshall WAS)

for 

3.11

2017 2nd (won div last year but 7th in points)

12 team ppr idp 

Wentz (taken at 2.11 but already had 4 starting QB)

for

Moncrief (only had Luck)

then not my trade but I had turned down the player to get Moncrief

Tavon Austin (had Palmer, Brady, Bridgewater at QB)

for

3.1 (took Paxton Lynch)

Edited by thriftyrocker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for that last post thrifty!  Was just coming in here to see what sort of value/cost people were seeing for move-up swaps of picks for picks.

Here are some from my currently ongoing rook draft:

1) 2.9, 2.10, 2017 2nd (likely high) for 2017 1st (likely high)

2) 1.2, 2017 2nd (likely late) for 1.7, 2017 1st (likely mid/late)

3) 4.9, 2017 4th for 3.1

4) 1.7, 5.10, 2017 4th for 1.9, 3.3, 2017 2nd

5) 1.9, 2017 3rd, 2017 5th for 2.10, 3.2, 2017 2nd, Eric Berry

6) 2.1 for 2.8, 2017 2nd

7) 3.1, 6.7, 2017 5th for 2.9

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Other trade ups I probably didn't post

1.1 (EE) for 1.2 (Treadwell), 2.2 (Lynch), 2017 3rd // 14 tm

1.1 (EE) for 1.3 (Treadwell), 1.9 (Dixon), M. Lee

1.1 (EE) for 1.6 (Doctson), 2.6 (Goff), C. West, 2017 1st

1.3 (Treadwell), 2017 4th for 1.5 (DHenry), 3.3 (Sharpe)

1.6 (Shepard) for 1.9 (Prosise),3.9 

2.11 (HHenry) for 2.12 (Hackenberg), 5.12 // notesuperflex and IDP

1.12 (Prosise) for 2.6 (Howard), 2017 2nd

2.4 (Carroo) for 2.10 (BMiller), 3.10 (JPayton) // 14 tm

2.10 (BMiller) for 2.14 (Cardale Jones), 4.14 (Boykin) // 14 tm

2.12 (Marshall) for 3.5 (Higbee), Terrance Williams // 14 tm

1.7 (Shepard), 3.7 (Hackenberg) for 1.12 (Wentz), 2.12 (Marshall), 2.13 (Hooper) // 14 tm

1.12 (HHenry), 4.12 (Cardale) for 2.3 (Perkins), 3.3 (Smallwood)

2.7 (Fuller) for 3.1 (Lynch), 4.1 (D. Robinson), 2017 2nd

3.11 (Barber) for 4.4 (Ervin), 2017 3rd

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, menobrown said:

I'm puzzled as to why anyone would surrender those picks for those players.

Best guess is overzealous handcuffing.  Team getting Allen had just drafted Dixon.  Team dealing for White has DLewis as a projected starter.

Doesn't make it a GOOD reason, mind you...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, thriftyrocker said:

Other trade ups I probably didn't post

1.1 (EE) for 1.2 (Treadwell), 2.2 (Lynch), 2017 3rd // 14 tm

1.1 (EE) for 1.3 (Treadwell), 1.9 (Dixon), M. Lee

1.1 (EE) for 1.6 (Doctson), 2.6 (Goff), C. West, 2017 1st

1.3 (Treadwell), 2017 4th for 1.5 (DHenry), 3.3 (Sharpe)

1.6 (Shepard) for 1.9 (Prosise),3.9 

2.11 (HHenry) for 2.12 (Hackenberg), 5.12 // notesuperflex and IDP

1.12 (Prosise) for 2.6 (Howard), 2017 2nd

2.4 (Carroo) for 2.10 (BMiller), 3.10 (JPayton) // 14 tm

2.10 (BMiller) for 2.14 (Cardale Jones), 4.14 (Boykin) // 14 tm

2.12 (Marshall) for 3.5 (Higbee), Terrance Williams // 14 tm

1.7 (Shepard), 3.7 (Hackenberg) for 1.12 (Wentz), 2.12 (Marshall), 2.13 (Hooper) // 14 tm

1.12 (HHenry), 4.12 (Cardale) for 2.3 (Perkins), 3.3 (Smallwood)

2.7 (Fuller) for 3.1 (Lynch), 4.1 (D. Robinson), 2017 2nd

3.11 (Barber) for 4.4 (Ervin), 2017 3rd

Those seem inexpensive for Elliot at the top based on the his hype.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 team PPR

Traded Allen Hurns for 2017 1st.  I'd project it mid 5-9 next year. 

My WRs are loaded with Evans, Watkins, AR15, Kevin White, Donte Moncrief, Tyler Lockett, and Josh Gordon. Meanwhile my RBs are great at the top but weak depth and aging Jamaal Charles. 

I think Hurns will be more valuable in real life than fantasy. I expect the Jags to spread around the ball more to Julius Thomas, Marqise Lee, and Rashad Greene, along with running more frequently. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...