What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

12 team PPR

Gave: Winston, Riddick, Lasco

Got: R Wilson, 2017 2nd

I wanted to upgrade my QB (have Mariotta, too). Riddick a nice high floor RB2, but was my #4. Now have 2 open roster spots, too

Dynasty, Non-ppr

Elliot, Boyd, Treadwell, Henry and Thomas are gone

Gave: Jordy Nelson

Got: 1.08 and 3.08 (#28) 2017 1st rounder and Samaje Perine (or his college player rights)

Tex

Not involved. Standard PPR scoring all touchdowns 6 points.

Team A sent  Evans and Treadwell

Team B sent Jeffery, Moncrief

I personally like the Evans side.,

Not involved. Standard PPR scoring all touchdowns 6 points.

Team A sent  Evans and Treadwell

Team B sent Jeffery, Moncrief

I personally like the Evans side.,
Evans side for sure. Most people would take Moncrief over Treadwell but it's not far apart I feel. The gap between Evans and Jeffery though is significant, nice work by that side

12 Team, 1PPR, SuperFlex, Rookie/Devy league. QB/QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex

Gave: Ryan Tannehill, 2.06, 3.02, DeAndre Smelter
Received: Matthew Stafford, Mark Ingram

*Rookie/Devy combined draft, so the 2.06 will be in the Prosise/Booker/Lynch/one of the last devys range (ten can be drafted). Im competing and loaded up at QB/WR and had Gurley/Stewart/Langford at RB but I feel safe with Ingram as my RB2 here. I like the upside of Tannehill but seem to be higher on Stafford than most. 

I broke it down as an even QB swap and then 2.06/3.02/Smelter for Ingram, which I'll like so long as a top devy doesn't fall to 2.06

12 Team, 1PPR, SuperFlex, Rookie/Devy league. QB/QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex

Gave: Ryan Tannehill, 2.06, 3.02, DeAndre Smelter
Received: Matthew Stafford, Mark Ingram

*Rookie/Devy combined draft, so the 2.06 will be in the Prosise/Booker/Lynch/one of the last devys range (ten can be drafted). Im competing and loaded up at QB/WR and had Gurley/Stewart/Langford at RB but I feel safe with Ingram as my RB2 here. I like the upside of Tannehill but seem to be higher on Stafford than most. 

I broke it down as an even QB swap and then 2.06/3.02/Smelter for Ingram, which I'll like so long as a top devy doesn't fall to 2.06
Id rather have Stafford than Tannehill, and Ingram for loose change is a good deal.  Double win.

16 man full IDP QRWWT 3 flex 9 IDP

Team A gave 2017 2nd, 2017 3rd (near mortal lock to be picking 1st)

Team B gave Markus Wheaton.

12 Team PPR. Start 1 QB, 1-3RB, 1-3WR, 1TE.

Hightower, 3.01, 2017 3rd

for

M. Lee, 2017 2nd

**Side note.  The owner getting hightower owns Ingram.

2rb, 3wr full ppr

A sent 2017 1st(likely 1.7-1.10), S Ware

B sent Adrian Peterson 

A owns Mckinnon, B owns Charles/west. Both teams in win-now position

14 team PPR devy league.

Gave: JuJu Smith-Schuster

Got: Corey Coleman

The hype rose on JuJu to the point where I could flip him for the pedigreed, explosive WR who should get buckets of early targets to boost his value. Coleman has his risks and issues but so does JuJu, this far out. Was happy to do this deal, despite JuJu's ceiling.

14 team PPR devy league.

Gave: JuJu Smith-Schuster

Got: Corey Coleman

The hype rose on JuJu to the point where I could flip him for the pedigreed, explosive WR who should get buckets of early targets to boost his value. Coleman has his risks and issues but so does JuJu, this far out. Was happy to do this deal, despite JuJu's ceiling.
JuJu

See, in my league the opinion is split 50/50. So I can see this.

JuJu has a ton of potential but hasn't shown to be a technician on tape so far, so that's worrisome. He looks like a man amongst boys a lot of the time, but he's still at least a year out. I know Coleman's pedigree, measurables, and situation, and I decided it was a better gamble. I fully admit that if JuJu lives up to the hype he could be untouchable one day. But this seemed like a value win since Coleman has a chance to gain a ton of value as a rookie, and JuJu really can't go any higher than super-hyped #1 devy WR, where he's already valued at.

12 team PPR startup, standard scoring.  I made the following deal 

I got: 2.01 (took Gronk)

I gave: 3.03 and 2017 1st

With my 1st pick, I took Julio, so I started off with Julio and Gronk.  And I still have my 2.10 pick coming up soon.   

12 team PPR startup, standard scoring.  I made the following deal 

I got: 2.01 (took Gronk)

I gave: 3.03 and 2017 1st

With my 1st pick, I took Julio, so I started off with Julio and Gronk.  And I still have my 2.10 pick coming up soon.   
Next year's rookie class is loaded, but I still like your side more.

As you know, early picks in a start-up draft are worth a lot more than picks in a rookie draft.

boring depth trade, 14 team graded ppr (.75/1.0/1.25). Start 2RB/3WR/TE/Flex

Sent: Jordan Howard (to Langford owner)

Got: Snead (own Cooks and Coleman and Fleener)

Reason: part depth, part handcuff, part another share of NO passing game, part belief Snead will be on the field a lot because of Brees' trust.

boring depth trade, 14 team graded ppr (.75/1.0/1.25). Start 2RB/3WR/TE/Flex

Sent: Jordan Howard (to Langford owner)

Got: Snead (own Cooks and Coleman and Fleener)

Reason: part depth, part handcuff, part another share of NO passing game, part belief Snead will be on the field a lot because of Brees' trust.
eh, i dont really have an opinion about the player values here with regard to the actual trade, but wouldnt howard be more valuable to you than a 4th saints pass catcher? are your benches like 30 deep?

Last edited by a moderator:
certainly debatable... rosters are 24 + 1 devy spot in offseason, 22 +1 in season... so that's 308 + 14 spots in season.

I was also adding to my WR depth. Targets are agnostic. Snead avg 6.7/game last year and finished 34th in points, while averaging 12+/week. That is very useful when there can be 56 WR started every week. I don't see his role changing this year with the addition of Thomas.

I like Howard enough and thinks he has an opportunity to get carries as a rookie. But RBs that don't catch passes need a lot of touches to get to 12 points per week. Even Ivory and Yeldon and Gore got 30+ catches and finished in the 11-13 ppg range (which was RB15, RB17 and RB22 in our league).

I have a couple other shares of Howard... but for this team, the trade made sense

Made a small trade the other day. 

2QB 3WR 3RB 2TE 1Flex - .5ppr

I traded:  Cutler

Got: Jstew, Cameron Artis-Payne

wasn't very comfortable with my RB3-4 so since I'm competing this helps ease my mind a bit.  Still have 4 starting QB's.  

Maybe he meant Oriole Green Beckham because that is also close, but not quite right.
If it's DGB, the owner getting 1.8 and 1.9 should be charged with rape.

...but in a startup, DGB would not be already be selected before 1.8.  I guess he has to be referring to OBJ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Next year's rookie class is loaded, but I still like your side more.

As you know, early picks in a start-up draft are worth a lot more than picks in a rookie draft.
The 3.03 just went, and it was Treadwell.  J.Matthews went with the next pick.  So basically, I traded Treadwell (or Matthews or DGB or DT, etc) and my 2017 1st for Gronk.  I'll do that every day and twice on Sundays.

spider321 said:
Assuming "OGB" is OBJ, I'd still prefer 1.8 and 1.9 in a startup draft.
I may agree straight up but 3.3 and even 6.10 probably should not be overlooked here.  Via a random dynasty start-up from the FBG start-up thread it's...

OBJ, David Johnson, Mark Ingram

for

Julio, Cooper, Ertz

Although to be fair 3.3 seems late for Johnson.

Users who are viewing this thread