What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (15 Viewers)

Non-PPR (different league)

Langford

for

2017 2nd round pick

People in my leagues seem to be selling hard on Langford based on week 1 in preseason with CHI looking super rough.

PPR 

Team A: Fleener, Funchess

Team B: Crowell, John Brown

Team C: 2016 2.04, 2017 First (early-mid)

Team D: Latavius Murray

Team E: 2017 First (mid)

Team F: Decker

Following offers were made last night and likely to happen:  

Two Options:

Team A Gets : TY Hilton, Zach Ertz

Team B Gets:  Ryan Mathews, Jordan Reed, Pick 2.1

Team A Gets : TY Hilton, Martellus Bennett

Team B Gets:  Ryan Mathews, Travis Kelce, Pick 2.1

Had a lot of depth on my $750 FFPC Dynasty League Team:

Bench: Josh Gordon, DGB, Phillip Dorsett, Jeremy Langford, Josh Doctson

Completed four trades:

1. Traded WR DGB, WR Dorsett, and RB Langford for RB Jeremy Hill, WR Stefon Diggs and a 2017 4th rounder
2. Traded WR Josh Doctson for TE Julius Thomas (TE premium league, my starting TE was Clay prior to this deal, with Higbee and Tye on my bench)
3. Traded 2017 1st/2nd and Josh Gordon for Cam Newtown, Michael Floyd and a 2017 3rd round pick
4. Traded WR John Brown for Sammie Coates and Marcus Wheaton.

Team A gets David Johnson, Chris Johnson

Team B gets 2017 1st (very early, 2-4) and 2017 1st (late, loaded team)
Are we allowed to say tie? I like picks for a rebuild and DJ for win-now. The picks could become Cook/Chubbs + Mike Williams.  Could be a great return.

Team A gets David Johnson, Chris Johnson

Team B gets 2017 1st (very early, 2-4) and 2017 1st (late, loaded team)
DJ. Hard to find a guy that is going to get the opportunities he will. I think he's going to be a top 3 RB for the next 3-5 years.

Nonppr 12 team

Both teams trying to contend

Team A gives: Bortles, Funchess, Fleener

Team B gives: Big Ben, Tyler Lockett, Delanie Walker

14 team no ppr standard scoring

Gave: Ajayi, Decker, Lockett

Got: Charles 

I can start 3 of Bell/Williams, L Miller, Rawls, Charles each week with 1 wr who is AR 15 with Landry behind him.

Thoughts?

The Captain said:
Nonppr 12 team

Both teams trying to contend

Team A gives: Bortles, Funchess, Fleener

Team B gives: Big Ben, Tyler Lockett, Delanie Walker
Trying to contend I would take the Ben side.

Surprised that people prefer DGB.  Guys like ARob, David Johnson, Deone Bucannon, Martavis Bryant (I know he's an idiot), Khalil Mack, Dorsett, Matt Jones, Lockett, Funchess, Mariota, Bortles, McKinnon, Charles Sims, Telvin Smith.. taken in 3rd in this league past few drafts.  

Maybe I have less patience with DGB than most because of my WR depth- have 8 guys in the top 20 dynasty WR rankings.  

Also, I will have a hard time making cuts in a couple weeks, so this frees me up to potentially keep one extra guy that I didn't want to cut.  

Surprised that people prefer DGB.  Guys like ARob, David Johnson, Deone Bucannon, Martavis Bryant (I know he's an idiot), Khalil Mack, Dorsett, Matt Jones, Lockett, Funchess, Mariota, Bortles, McKinnon, Charles Sims, Telvin Smith.. taken in 3rd in this league past few drafts.  

Maybe I have less patience with DGB than most because of my WR depth- have 8 guys in the top 20 dynasty WR rankings.  

Also, I will have a hard time making cuts in a couple weeks, so this frees me up to potentially keep one extra guy that I didn't want to cut.  
For me it is about resale value. He may never crack your lineup and that is great, but you are selling at a low point. I would rather gamble on getting nothing then just a 3rd. In reality though if you are getting guys you mentioned in the 3rd in your drafts you really don't have much to worry about it, and that makes the trade moot.

For me it is about resale value. He may never crack your lineup and that is great, but you are selling at a low point. I would rather gamble on getting nothing then just a 3rd. In reality though if you are getting guys you mentioned in the 3rd in your drafts you really don't have much to worry about it, and that makes the trade moot.
And it also is depends on the league.  In my league, during the drafts people drastically overpay for picks.  I could flip that 3rd in the middle of the draft for something of higher value easily.  Everyone drools over draft picks for the most part.  Had a bunch of 3rds shot down before an owner finally accepted.  

12 Team PPR (.25 pt per carry) QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE

2nd year of complete rebuild, had picks 5, 6, & 8. Was hoping Henry would fall to 5th and then would have taken him, then Dixon, and was hoping Booker would be there at 1.08. He didn't make it and I changed my entire strategy: Drafted Coleman, Treadwell, traded to draft Dixon and then Booker.

Probably an overpay, but I feel was worth it.

Gave: Hurns

Got: 1.07 (Dixon)

Users who are viewing this thread