What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

Just made this deal.  Probably a slight overpay but I'm playing for 2017 and the future.

Start 1QB 3RB 5WR 2TE and 2 offensive flex spots (1 is superflex).  Also has full IDP 1DT 2DE 3LB 2CB 2S 1 defensive flex but it's not really relevant other than later picks tend to have more value than normal.

I gave up D. Freeman, Jamison Crowder, 2017 3rd, 2018 4th

I got Keenan Allen and Michael Thomas (Saints)

I have all my 2017 picks still except a 2nd, and 3 extra 1sts.  And all my regular picks for 2018 as well.  
I actually really like this for you.

To piggyback on the Ty Montgomery train

PPR Start QRRWWWT(w/r)(q/w/r/t)

Not involved

Team A receives:

Sammy Watkins

Breshard Perriman

Team B receives:

Ty Montgomery

Randall Cobb

Kenneth Dixon

Team A has gotten lucky (5-2) and realizes that bc his team isn't very good. 

Team B is a contending team looking for depth
Sammy

14 Team .. no ppr .. standard scoring

Gave: Maclin, Ertz

Got: Palmer, 2017 2nd (mid)

then

Gave: Palmer

Got: 2017 1st and 2nd (mid to low)

So gave Maclin and Ertz for a 1 2017 1st and 2 2017 2nd!

I am 7-0 and neither Maclin or Ertz are factors in my lineup except for a bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
My team that I thought was stacked and automatic for the playoffs fell apart (1-6) with injuries and some under performing players so I'm blowing it up to get a little younger, but mainly grabbing IR guys for next year and setting up for pick 1.1 next year.

Here are 3 trades I made.

1)

Give: Dez, T. Sharpe, KaDeem Carey

Get: Watkins, Lacy, Starks, A. Collins

2)

Give: Stewart

Get: Funchess, C. Thompson, 3rd round pick

3)

Give: L. Fitz & Witten

Get: K. Allen & Jonathon Williams

2017 starting lineup should be:

QB- Rodgers

RB- pick 1.1, Lacy, Peterson, + a bunch of young flyers

WR- OBJ, Watkins, Allen, M. Thomas, Edelman

TE- Eifert

Gave: Palmer

Got: 2017 1st and 2nd (mid to low)
How is this possible? The guy couldn't get a better QB than Palmer for a mid to low first or second? Why would he possibly even need to add the second (although the better question would be why would he need to add the first)?

I know it's a 14 team league but no one could be that desperate for a QB that they'd move a first AND second for a 35 year old mediocre option.

How is this possible? The guy couldn't get a better QB than Palmer for a mid to low first or second? Why would he possibly even need to add the second (although the better question would be why would he need to add the first)?

I know it's a 14 team league but no one could be that desperate for a QB that they'd move a first AND second for a 35 year old mediocre option.
I posted after what I thought was a verbal agreement, but other owner wouldn't click the accept button (different topic altogether) ..... so now I can get Crowell for Palmer if I want it.

He probably said "yeah, I'd do that" but you missed the sarcasm.
May have said it that way, but it is what it is .. wanted to get Crabtree, but may just settle for Crowell and get something for Palmer before its too late .. I have Ben and Stafford and he only has Tannehill and Bridgewater

Just got wind of this from last Sunday morning in a league I'm not in

Team A got Evans

Team B got Hyde, 2017 1st (top 5), Eifert

Why are all these people trading Evans, and why are they not trading him to me?

Dynasty, PPR, start 2 RB/WR plus flex. 

Team A got M Thomas, Dee Ford, 2017 4th and 5th

Team B got 2017 2nd, 2018 2nd, D Lewis, C Merideth, T Whitehead.

All picks will likely be late round. Your thoughts?

FFPC

Booker/Martavis Bryant for

Shepard/2017 1st (probably high pick)
Definitely leaning supermart and booker. Booker looks like the future in Denver, and martavis while he is an idiot is absolutely better than shepard.

Could go either way but I'm leaning martavis side.

12 team PPRs: Recent deals I've made

Gave: 2017 2 (borderline playoff team)

Got: Montgomery, Doyle, 2017 4

Gave: 2017 2 (2.7-2.12), Conley

Got: Montgomery, 2017 3 (3.1-3.4)

Gave: 2017 2 (borderline playoff team), Alex Smith

Got: Brady, Gates

10 team 2QB 3WR 3RB 2TE 1Flex .5ppr - Not Involved

Team A traded:  Rivers, 1st, and 2nd (likely mid 5-7 range probably)

Team B traded:  Russell Wilson

Team A is rebuilding and Rivers is the only older guy he has, and looks like 5 picks in the top 15 or so, with 3 of them as 1sts.  

Team A is rebuilding and Rivers is the only older guy he has, and looks like 5 picks in the top 15 or so, with 3 of them as 1sts.  
Rivers and the picks 

I have Wilson in both my superflexes and would not trade him for that.

12 Team PPRs

League 1

Gave: Forte

Got: Snead

League 2

Gave: 2017 2 (late)

Got: Snead

Gave: Baldwin, Goff, Bradford, Javorius Allen, 2017 2 (late)

Got: Maclin, McCoy

12 team dynasty PPR TE bonus

Team A (contending) McCoy, Fitzgerald, Edelman, Don Jackson

Team B (rebuilding) Dixon, Henry, Shepard, D Jax, Jesse James

That isn't superflex though it is start 2 QB,  3rb and a flex.   It's more like start 1.5QB when you look at it that way. 
You're right that the 3rd Rb and 2nd TE slot changes it a little. I'd still contend that in a league like this QB is the hardest position to replace, either short term or long term. You gain a 1st, but how many 1sts do you lose for dart throws at QB after Rivers is retired.

For various reasons, Wilson has been terrible this year. Not only is Rivers outplaying him every week, but you get a 1st and 2nd on top of that? Sounds like more than a fair deal to me. 
Yeah, I probably agree it was fair value but whether it would fit my strategy in a league like this is another matter. I think looking at a short window is pretty dangerous, especially given those various reasons you mentioned. It is Russell Wilson.

Give Jimmy Graham and a 2018 2nd (mid to late) 

Get a 2018 first (mid? not the strongest team long term) 

10 team 1 qb 5 wr 3 rb 2 te 1 superflex 1 offensive flex, full IDP 1 dt 2 de 3 lb 2 cb 2 s 1 defensive flex

gave up T. West, Edelman, 2017 5th

got Martavis Bryant

Probably undersold a bit, but I'm glad to be rid of guys I don't want and get a guy with an ultra high ceiling.  Everything I've seen about Super Mart is good so I felt it was ok.  Playing for next year anyways.  

ETA:  WR core looks good for next year, starting Allen Robinson, Landry, Martavis (hopefully), Keenan Allen, and Moncrief

10 team 1 qb 5 wr 3 rb 2 te 1 superflex 1 offensive flex, full IDP 1 dt 2 de 3 lb 2 cb 2 s 1 defensive flex

gave up T. West, Edelman, 2017 5th

got Martavis Bryant

Probably undersold a bit, but I'm glad to be rid of guys I don't want and get a guy with an ultra high ceiling.  Everything I've seen about Super Mart is good so I felt it was ok.  Playing for next year anyways.  

ETA:  WR core looks good for next year, starting Allen Robinson, Landry, Martavis (hopefully), Keenan Allen, and Moncrief
I like this for the Bryant side even though it may be viewed as an overpay.   

Users who are viewing this thread