What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (14 Viewers)

Declined it, but was offered Gurley for my Evans, 1ppr league. 

Ive wanted gurley since ever. And I had to turn it down

ChuckLiddell said:
Not close?  I think thats a pretty good haul.  Have Hopkins, love Hopkins...but starting to wonder when this baddness will end.  That is a big commitment to a bad QB that will drain the cap for at least the next 3 seasons.  If he doesnt turn it around, Hopkins is a weak WR2 for a while IMO.
All guaranteed money is gone after 2017.  He's only $6M to walk away from in 2018 and that could even be spread over two year if they want.

Team A gets Kenneth Dixon

Team B gets Latavius Murray

12 person PPR, Team A is on a rebuild, Team B has an outside chance at playoffs and is going for it.

With playoff money on the line....

I traded Gurley and Langford

I got Demarco Murray and Rawls

Both teams in playoffs this year for sure.

In most formats, I like Henry by a lot.  It seems like RBs are much less valuable in this format, however. 
Certainly much less necessary with a 0 required starters.  Takes the shine off the positional premium so you're looking much more purely at point potential.

In a dynasty league?  Ugh...
With championship money very potentially on the line, yes.  The guy I traded with is likely my biggest competition for the title this year.  I know it's a long term loser, but I'll feel better with ~$400 in my pocket if that's the case. 

14 team PPR, flexible lineups. 1-3 RB's, 2-4 WR's, 1-3 TE's.

Gave: Dorsett, Perriman

Got: Hunter Henry

Gave: Gillislee, mid 3rd

Got: Dion Lewis

matttyl said:
With championship money very potentially on the line, yes.  The guy I traded with is likely my biggest competition for the title this year.  I know it's a long term loser, but I'll feel better with ~$400 in my pocket if that's the case. 
A bad investment is a bad investment.

FFPC trade deadline was last night, as well as private leagues, so figured I'd see a lot more trades posted here. I'll go ahead and list out series of trades that went down in FFPC leagues, some private but same rules. I'm involved in some, but only a few and will leave our mostly minor deals.

Team 1 gave: Hilton, Drake, Goodwin

Team 2 gave: Pryor, Lamar Miller, Eli Rogers

Team 3 gave: Dixon/Cobb

Team 4 gave: Ajayi, Doctson, Meredith

Team 2 gave: Hopkins, DJAX, Higbee, Deandre Washington, 4th round pick

Team 5 gave: Graham, Jordan Howard, Pryor, Demaryius Thomas

All those trades above from same league, most yesterday along with some other minor deals.

Team 6 gave: Hopkins

Team 7 gave: Corey Coleman and Tavon Austin

Team 6 gave: Martellus Bennett

Team 8 gave: Funchess and a third

Team 6 gave: Stafford, Lacy, CMIKE

Team 9 gave: Mariotta and Rishard Matthews

Team 6 gave: Gore, Britt, Starks

Teams 10 gave: Jordan Matthews

Those trades above were all in same league, team 6 was very busy.

Other leagues:

Team 11 gave: Rawls

Teams 12 gave: Jeremy Hill

Team 13 gave: Emmanuel Sanders and 3rd round pick

Team 14 gave: Alshon Jeffery and a 4th.

These next two from same league:

Team 15 gave: Doug Martin, Alshon, Duke Johnson, Ertz

Team 16 gave: Julio, Tyrek Hill,  and some other worthless stuff.

Team 16 gave: Bortles

Teams 17 gave: Winston

Team 18 gave: 17 1st, 17 3rd, Jeremy Hill

Team 19 gave: Jordy Nelson,  J-Stew

Thoughts on this one as I haven't seen Ryan moved many places...12 team PPR dynasty 

Team A gets: Matt Ryan, Duke Johnson, R. Jennings (this is a playoff team)

Team B gets: 1st and 3rd in 2017 (1.7-1.12 range) and Matt Jones (non playoff rebuilding team)

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team TE premium ppr, start 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1TE, 4FLX - 30 Player rosters. Been decimated by injury and suspensions. Surprise suspension for Alshon and injuries for Gronk and Hogan took my already devastated team down to 7 startable players. Tied for last and have the other 1-9 teams first round pick but not my own, need to stay competitive to possibly steal the 1.01.

Sent P. Cooper, M. Thomas (LA), 2017 4th (currently 4.01)

Received Michael Floyd

12 team TE premium ppr, start 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1TE, 4FLX - 30 Player rosters. Been decimated by injury and suspensions. Surprise suspension for Alshon and injuries for Gronk and Hogan took my already devastated team down to 7 startable players. Tied for last and have the other 1-9 teams first round pick but not my own, need to stay competitive to possibly steal the 1.01.

Sent P. Cooper, M. Thomas (LA), 2017 4th (currently 4.01)

Received Michael Floyd
I know Floyd is a no show but might as well keep him for that. Nice deal for you though

16 team league. Bonus scoring for longer touchdowns at all positions. Standard otherwise. 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, D,K.  Team A is blowing his team up and rebuilding, Team B is competing right now.

Team A gives: Allen Robinson

Team B gives: Keenan Allen, Kevin White, Josh Doctson

16 team league. Bonus scoring for longer touchdowns at all positions. Standard otherwise. 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, D,K.  Team A is blowing his team up and rebuilding, Team B is competing right now.

Allen, White, Doctson

14 Team - no ppr - standard scoring

Team A (1st round bye in playoffs) Gave: AJ Green

Team B (non contender playing for next year) Gave: Kelvin Benjamin, Keenan Allen

Doesn't matter. He's not a top 10 dynasty QB and even if he were its terrible trade for him. When your team is bad and not playoff bound you don't sell your early picks for anything but premium and young assets.
Apparently he (Cousins) is. He's now # 9 and the guy has rolled off 5 wins in the last 6 weeks BECAUSE of Cousins and is now in the playoff hunt.

Apparently he (Cousins) is. He's now # 9 and the guy has rolled off 5 wins in the last 6 weeks BECAUSE of Cousins and is now in the playoff hunt.
Ends don't justify the means. What would his record be if he had kept Ingram and/or paid less for a solid QB? Who's saying Cousins is a dynasty QB1? 

Yes he's playing well right now but after 4 weeks iirc there was all sorts of rumblings about locker room discontent due to his play. He's a nice player but not one worth the price paid (even if it's a mid to late 1st) in that particular trade. Being in the hunt does not equal in the playoffs or in the $$$.

Could still be worth it for the guy if he wins decent cash but to me it's a bad long term investment. 

Let me know in December where things shake out. 

Ends don't justify the means. What would his record be if he had kept Ingram and/or paid less for a solid QB? Who's saying Cousins is a dynasty QB1? 

Yes he's playing well right now but after 4 weeks iirc there was all sorts of rumblings about locker room discontent due to his play. He's a nice player but not one worth the price paid (even if it's a mid to late 1st) in that particular trade. Being in the hunt does not equal in the playoffs or in the $$$.

Could still be worth it for the guy if he wins decent cash but to me it's a bad long term investment. 

Let me know in December where things shake out. 
We are a 14 team dynasty. He had no options. His QBs were Tannehill and osWILDer. I am. Cousins has what it takes to put up big #'s, he has an O minded HC as well. The guy is good. I really didn't want to trade him but I couldn't trade Matt Ryan and have 2 guys in the NFC East (Wentz). Wentz is my QB of the future. Come playoff time I don't want 2 guys stuck playing up north. I probably traded the wrong guy AGAIN. Traded away Drew Brees in 2005 right before he signed with N.O. because I had Favre and Eli. Traded away Brady back in 2001 because I had Favre and got a 1st for Brady when he was not a dynasty #1. I can pick 'em. I just can't keep 'em.

Yeah, he's got to be in that group now.  I laughed this offseason when the Cousins' owner said something to the effect of "I'd rather have Cousins than Luck this year."  I laughed really, really hard at that.  At this point in my league, Cousins has scored 1 more point than Luck. 

Given the format, I'd take Robinson.  

Concept Coop said:
12 Tm PPR  - QRRWWWTF - 25 roster spots

A gets: 1st (1.04-1.06)

B gets:  Jay Ajayi

A is rebuilding, B is contending.
Eh, close call. I almost think B wins. Ajayi is pretty young, and realistically you're hoping a RB picked at 1.04-1.06 can be as good as Ajayi should be for the next few years.

I wonder what you guys think of this one:

PPR, 12 teams, QRRWWWTF

WR Robinson JAX

for

WR Hopkins HOU

Both teams are fighting hard for a wild card, not that I think that matters 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take Robinson. Hopkins' QB situation could suck for awhile.
Texans can get clear of Oswelier after next year and he's really only had one bad year after changing teams.  Bortles has been horrible for 4 years and the Jags have shown a propensity to hang onto suckitude for long periods of time.  Gun to my head I take Hopkins.

Users who are viewing this thread