What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (23 Viewers)

I'd rather sell a guy like Coleman or Watkins high and plug Fitzgerald in for them than take a 4th for him.
is he?  

I was close to getting him along with Eli Manning for Cam and Ebron, other team decided he'd rather trade Hyde (trade listed earlier here) and not get EE.  Seems fair IMO but definitely not a sell high. 

10-team PPR Best Ball with deep rosters and full IDP.

Not involved.  

Melvin Gordon, Branden Oliver

for 

Kenneth Dixon, Terrence West, Charles Sims, Julian Edelman, 2.09, 4.09

is he?  

I was close to getting him along with Eli Manning for Cam and Ebron, other team decided he'd rather trade Hyde (trade listed earlier here) and not get EE.  Seems fair IMO but definitely not a sell high. 

Hard to sell high on Watkins in the last year or two when he cannot stay on the field for the majority of the seasons.
They are out there.  He's what #15 in the community rankings?  Find the owners voting for him there and sell to them.  I saw two trades recently - Watkins for 1.05 and 2018 1st and another that's heavily skewed value because of contract terms but involved getting maybe 80% of Julio's value covered.  Searching this thread for Watkins turned up Watkins for 1.03.  I suppose it depends on defining "sell high" so maybe I'd say "sell Watkins at market value".

They are out there.  He's what #15 in the community rankings?  Find the owners voting for him there and sell to them.  I saw two trades recently - Watkins for 1.05 and 2018 1st and another that's heavily skewed value because of contract terms but involved getting maybe 80% of Julio's value covered.  Searching this thread for Watkins turned up Watkins for 1.03.  I suppose it depends on defining "sell high" so maybe I'd say "sell Watkins at market value".
I don't own watkins but would be willing to buy.  I guess you could sell to me at roughly the same value as the 1.03. I think that's very reasonable (of course I don't have an early pick either)

I don't own watkins but would be willing to buy.  I guess you could sell to me at roughly the same value as the 1.03. I think that's very reasonable (of course I don't have an early pick either)
Right, and I'd much rather move Watkins for that and keep Larry FItzgerald than sell LF for a 4th.

Team A gave: Jordan Reed

team B gave: Tevin Coleman and 2.04

reed owner also owns gronk, if that changes anything.
Owning Reed and Gronk seems like a good way to increase your chances of actually having 1 stud TE on the field in any given week...not sure I'd want to split that pair up.

With the talk of Freeman as a probable long-term extension candidate, I'm liking Coleman less, and would probably take the Reed side here...I do believe the 2.4 makes it a fair offer though.  Close enough that things like starting requirements, ppr structure, etc. could influence me either way.

Same owners:

team a: John Brown and 3.04

team b gave: Abdullah and 3.03

ETA: ppr, 1qb 2-4rb 2-4wr 1-3te

Last edited by a moderator:
Hankmoody said:
I sent out an offer like that for Watkins (I was the one who owned him) and got laughed out.  Politely, but laughed out.

oldmanhawkins said:
Same owners:

team a: John Brown and 3.04

team b gave: Abdullah and 3.03

ETA: ppr, 1qb 2-4rb 2-4wr 1-3te
I really like Brown in 2017. I think he rebounds big-time. Not a fan of Abdullah. Just not the type of RB I want to roll out every week (when he's not hurt). 

FreeBaGeL said:
I have been fairly vocal on this forum about the major concerns I have with Gordon.  But at this price (a bunch of pieces) I'm probably buying.
It seem incredibly cheap for a guy coming off a season like Gordon's - and I agree with your concerns about him. I guess the guy trading him away has some concerns as well, but he should have been able to do a lot better than that.

This was in one of my leagues, not involved - 12 tm PPR

A gives: 1.10

B gives: 2.05 and 2.07

If you are A, why make this deal now?  Makes no sense to me...

I'll keep that pick in this draft easily.  I'll keep it nearly every year unless you can show me a lead pipe lock top 3 pick.

I'll take a random first next year over 1.12 unless it's coming from a totally stacked team.

One of the easiest paths to a massive massive value gain there is if the pick ends up being decently early, and with little to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did something similar in round 2 a couple weeks ago where I traded 2.12 for a 2nd round pick next year that based on usual season results should be top 4 and I asked for a 5th round pick this year so while the extra pick was just a pickup for deferring for a year I expect my real gain will be in picking earlier in round 2.

12 team non-ppr Zealots Dynasty league.

Starting requirements are: 1QB, 1-3 RB, 2-5 WR and 1-4 TE. Total # of RB/WR/TE starters is 7.

Team A trades: 2017 1.10 rookie pick, 2017 1.11 rookie pick

Team B trades:Corey Coleman,  2017 2.05 rookie pick, 2017 3.04 rookie pick

After making the deal Team A tried to flip Coleman to me for 2017 1.03 rookie pick. 

Starting requirements are: 1QB, 1-3 RB, 2-5 WR and 1-4 TE. Total # of RB/WR/TE starters is 7.

After making the deal Team A tried to flip Coleman to me for 2017 1.03 rookie pick. 
so a top 3 concensus WR in last year's draft is just worth 2 low 1st rounders this year.

Folks give up on rookies so quickly sometimes.

Coleman

so a top 3 concensus WR in last year's draft is just worth 2 low 1st rounders this year.

Folks give up on rookies so quickly sometimes.
Yes he is at best. This is non-PPR. You can get get 2 solid WR prospects at that stage of the draft or 2 high potential RBs. He probably was drafted in mid 1st last year at best in non PPR.

Yes he is at best. This is non-PPR. You can get get 2 solid WR prospects at that stage of the draft or 2 high potential RBs. He probably was drafted in mid 1st last year at best in non PPR.
If it was Coleman for the 10 and 11, I'd take the picks but that's not what happened.  This is more Coleman for the 10, and the 17 and 28 for 11. Granted, the 11 is probably worth more than those two picks in non-idp but not by a lot.  This starts to look a lot more like Coleman is being valued somewhere around the #7 pick. Which is a few spots too low imo but not completely unreasonable.

14 team TE Premium PPR

Sent: 

Jalen Richard, 2.08 (22nd), Chris Thompaon

Received:

Doug Martin, 2.13 (27th), 2019 3rd

I have LeSean McCoy, Lamar Miller, Duke Johnson, Jonathan Stewart, and Jamaal Charles as other RBs. Feel like Martin has the higher upside to be a valuable piece.

He just emailed me he meant for it to be Michael Thomas not Michael Floyd. Lmao. This happens to me like 3 times a year. Really ####### annoying. 
Honestly, I wouldnt be annoyed. I wouldnt reverse the trade either. I'd tell him I have X number of teams and I wont babysit his roster or offers. 

Honestly, I wouldnt be annoyed. I wouldnt reverse the trade either. I'd tell him I have X number of teams and I wont babysit his roster or offers. 
Depends on the league mate. This one I have a good trading rapport with and believe it was an honest mistake. He did email me within 10 minutes of my acceptance. 

There are other situations where I have done exactly that and not reversed. League mate that I don't have rapport with and frankly don't trust who only says something after a long time and after someone else has commented publicly on the deal.

What bothers me is that almost nobody owns their #### these days and then they expect others to  handhold them when they mess up. 

The league i asst commish requires confirmation on the message board so this would be reversed. 

I have less sympathy for him since that's a terrible offer for Michael Thomas.

Those kind of trade offers always make me laugh.  Give me your stud for way less than he's worth.  Oh, and you need to throw something in too.  You know, for the pleasure of me taking your stud off your hands at 1/3rd his actual value.

I have less sympathy for him since that's a terrible offer for Michael Thomas.

Those kind of trade offers always make me laugh.  Give me your stud for way less than he's worth.  Oh, and you need to throw something in too.  You know, for the pleasure of me taking your stud off your hands at 1/3rd his actual value.
He will explain it as well Thomas is worth more than snead and booker is worth more than 3.1 so

Users who are viewing this thread