What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (20 Viewers)

Various trades I’ve done this off-season in FFPC (1.5 PPR for TE).

A: Julius Thomas, 1.11

B: 2017 1st (estimated mid)

A: 2017 1st (estimated late), 1.11, Jon Stewart

B: Martavis Bryant, 2017 2nd (estimated mid)

A: Matt Stafford

B: 4.3

A: 1.4, Ebron

B: Devonta Freeman, 3.8

A: Davante Adams

B: 2017 2nd (estimated mid)

A: Demaryius Thomas, Eric Ebron

B: Devonta Freeman, 2017 2nd (estimated mid)

A: Danny Woodhead, 5th

B: Devin Funchess

A: 1.8, 3.2

B: Tyler Eifert

A: Gio Bernard, 3.8

B: 2.9, 2017 2nd (estimated mid-to-late)

A: Charcandrick West, 4.11, 5.11

B: 3.6

A: Devin Funchess, 1.12, Charcandrick West

B: Kevin White

A: Kamar Aiken

B: 3.3

A: Christine Michael

B: Jaelen Strong

Last edited by a moderator:
12 Team Dynasty, PPR.

Team A gave:

Allen Robinson

Team B gave:

Mike Evans
Stud swap, no preference really. I would say that the team getting evans likely couldve asked for another small piece and gotten it due to recency bias

Last edited by a moderator:
smoke monster said:
Demaryius Thomas went for the 1.6 rookie pick in my non-ppr superflex league. Not involved but I think I'd take the 6th pick.
I own him in one league and am looking to move him, but that seems light. Id pay that in a heart beat tho. Maybe i should pursue him in the league i do not own him ?

FFPC:

Team A gave: Mariotta

Team B gave: Woodhead
Trade rape.
for who? FFPC format Mariotta isn't worth much at all. Neither is woodhead, though I probably prefer woodhead
That's the beauty of this t and why I posted it here.

After I did the trade I got an e-mail from an owner in the league basically saying I got fleeced, which I was cool with his opinion just did not agree. I later learned the trade was protested but they were protesting on the basis I fleeced the other guy.
I am guessing you got Woodhead. Good move.

In start 1 QB leagues where you have to drop down to 14 position players every year, Mariotta is probably going to be a drop in a lot of leagues when the cut down date approaches at the end of February.
No you are giving me to much credit, I traded Woodhead.

Not that disagree with a thing you are saying and generally just don't pay much for QB's in the FFPC. In this case I paid a guy I like in Woodhead, who was valuable to me last year and I think has same role slated next year, but who I also consider my RB4 next season and last keeper on my team for a QB I think is undervalued and has a chance to join the Cam/Wilson type of tier, if not push into Luck tier. So still arguably not paying a lot, but most people who are familiar with the FFPC would take the Woodhead side.

Either way it's just not a trade that should ever be protested.

Various trades I’ve done this off-season in FFPC (1.5 PPR for TE).

A lot of trades I'd deem as fair or even, depends on roster makeup.

Eifert for 1.8 and a third is crazy dirt cheap.

I'd give up two seconds for Gio and a third all day.

Cheap cost for White which I'd easily pay.

Getting 3.3 for Aiken in this format is a win.

FFPC:

Team A gave: Mariotta

Team B gave: Woodhead
Trade rape.
for who? FFPC format Mariotta isn't worth much at all. Neither is woodhead, though I probably prefer woodhead
That's the beauty of this t and why I posted it here.

After I did the trade I got an e-mail from an owner in the league basically saying I got fleeced, which I was cool with his opinion just did not agree. I later learned the trade was protested but they were protesting on the basis I fleeced the other guy.
I am guessing you got Woodhead. Good move.

In start 1 QB leagues where you have to drop down to 14 position players every year, Mariotta is probably going to be a drop in a lot of leagues when the cut down date approaches at the end of February.
No you are giving me to much credit, I traded Woodhead.

Not that disagree with a thing you are saying and generally just don't pay much for QB's in the FFPC. In this case I paid a guy I like in Woodhead, who was valuable to me last year and I think has same role slated next year, but who I also consider my RB4 next season and last keeper on my team for a QB I think is undervalued and has a chance to join the Cam/Wilson type of tier, if not push into Luck tier. So still arguably not paying a lot, but most people who are familiar with the FFPC would take the Woodhead side.

Either way it's just not a trade that should ever be protested.
Yeah i am sure Dave just LOVES to have his time wasted on ridiculous protests like that.

A lot of trades I'd deem as fair or even, depends on roster makeup.

Eifert for 1.8 and a third is crazy dirt cheap.

I'd give up two seconds for Gio and a third all day.

Cheap cost for White which I'd easily pay.

Getting 3.3 for Aiken in this format is a win.
Was on the buying ends of Eifert and White, and agree both were no brainers.

Was on the selling side of Gio. I needed one last cut and didn't need another 12 point guy and he had no market when I poked around.

Concur re: Aiken, was planning on dropping him frankly.

The Gordon/reed side wins on young value but the Cobb side wins on risk aversion. Not that Cobb is without risk, but the concussion/suspension risk is through the roof with the other two. Fair trade but I probably take the bird in the hand unless my team is multiple starters away from contending.

Team A gave up Blount, Watson, Cobb

Team B gave up Jordan Reed, Woodhead, Gordon
My fault on being so vague.

Start 1 qb 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te 2 flex, k, def. All touchdowns are 6 points, PPR standard scoring

It is Melvin Gordon.

I am the teaming getting Gordon, and I did it because my running backs are aging, Charles, Foster or hurt a lot Ingram. Plus we have to start 2, also my tight ends are getting up there with Witten, Gates and Watson. I still have A. Brown, Watkins and Tate for receivers.

I am a little surprised by the responses, I was bored and made the offer late last night when I couldn't sleep. When I woke up and seen he accepted I thought I missed something.

Melvin Gordon, 1.02, 2.02

for

Demaryius Thomas, Dion Lewis
Lewis is one of my most owned players in dynasty so very fond of him but I can't dispute his issues staying healthy so I'd prefer Gordon. I'd prefer picks over DT. So for me this easily on Gordon/picks side.

Srart QB, RB, 2WR, TE , Flex

225 cap

Team a got Demaryius $26 , L.Murray $1 , AS Jenkins $10

Team B got Cooks $21, CJ Anderson $20, Fleener $7

Josh Gordon and 1.08

For

Keenan Allen 2.07
Fair trade, if the picks were swapped.

As it is, Gordon side by a mile.
I've seen a lot of talk about how Jimmy Graham would be the first to return to form after his injury. Likewise Gordon will be the first to recover from being such a knucklehead that he got suspended for a whole season. I would stay away. Allen is not only just as talented but he is much safer and in a better situation

Users who are viewing this thread