Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

19 minutes ago, Just Win Baby said:

Just picking one pro-Dez post to respond to, not meaning to target @Sitch. For those high on Dez, are you expecting him to regain his 2012-2014 performance? IMO he will never reach that level again, and he likely won't ever have 130+ targets again, either. For those reasons, I'd take 1.5 and Perkins.

In 13 games he had 96 targets.  That extrapolates out to 118 for 16 games.  That includes week 17 when he had one target and they rested their starters.  That 12 game pace would put him to 128 targets for 67/1061/10.7.  That's with a rookie QB.  I generally hate throwing out outliers to fit a narrative, but when it's something as obvious as this week 17 is I think it's appropriate to consider. 

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

4 minutes ago, Dan Hindery said:

12 team PPR

Gave: 1.02, Jerick McKinnon

For: Jordan Howard, Jordy Nelson, Carson Wentz

I am not a Howard fan but I take his side easy. Someone must really like Davis. 

7 minutes ago, Ratbone said:

I am not a Howard fan but I take his side easy. Someone must really like Davis. 

He's probably after Cook, getting McKinnon in the trade.  But yeah, that's a huge overpay.  Guys like Howard go this way though.  Jeremy Hill one and done, TRich busted after a promising rookie year.  Without the pre-draft pedigree that a guy like Gurley had they can be gotten very cheaply if you buy into the system/talent fit. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

16 man full IDP with taxi

Team A got Doctson, Josh WAS WR and Smith, Jaylon DAL LB

Team B got Watkins, Sammy BUF WR

Watkins for me.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

Team A got 2.05, Wallace, Mike BAL WR

Team B got Treadwell, Laquon MIN WR

Wallace is incredibly underrated. Had a solid WR2/3 season last year and has less competition this year. Plus the pick makes it easy for me. 

• Like 1

Non-PPR, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX.

Give: Dak Prescott, Tyreek Hill, Josh Gordon, Jeremy Hill, Kevin White, 2017 Pick 16, 2018 3rd round pick

Get: Aaron Rodgers, 2017 pick 8, 2018 1st round pick (Probably 3-8 Range)

Team getting Aaron Rodgers is stacked at RB and WR but had just Dak and Carson Palmer at QB. Missed the playoffs 2 years in a row with Julio, Dez, Leveon and David Johnson because of weak QB play.

27 minutes ago, steelers1080 said:

Give: Dak Prescott, Tyreek Hill, Josh Gordon, Jeremy Hill, Kevin White, 2017 Pick 16, 2018 3rd round pick

Team getting Aaron Rodgers is stacked at RB and WR but had just Dak and Carson Palmer at QB. Missed the playoffs 2 years in a row with Julio, Dez, Leveon and David Johnson because of weak QB play.

This might be the worst trade ever posted in here.  This would be bad for the worst trade offers thread.  Do you get huge bonus points for starting someone whose last name is hill? 

• Like 2
On 4/30/2017 at 9:02 PM, Hankmoody said:

16 team PPR

Team A got Paul Perkins, 1.05

Team B got Dez Bryant

Give me Dez...surprise surprise

2 hours ago, steelers1080 said:

The 2 1sts are on the wrong side, aren't they?

1 hour ago, bostonfred said:

This might be the worst trade ever posted in here.  This would be bad for the worst trade offers thread.  Do you get huge bonus points for starting someone whose last name is hill? 

Just a hunch but pretty sure this is not the worst trade ever posted.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, steelers1080 said:

1 minute ago, Arodin said:

The 2 1sts are on the wrong side, aren't they?

What ?  So you think A-Rod is worth 2 1st, Daq, T-hill, Gordon, J-Hill, K-White and a 3rd ?  lol

12 Team Dynasty PPR QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/K/DEF 2XWR/RB FLEX

I give:  Sammy Watkins, 2.11, 3.5, 2018 2nd

I get: 1.6, Mike Gillislee, Rex Burkhead, 

I give: Kelvin Benjamin 4.1

I get: 1.12, 2018 3rd, Taylor Gabriel, Lafell

6 minutes ago, Childress said:

first one for me Sammy > 1.6   rest of picks over the 2 rbs's slightly so Sammy side

second one, give me 1.12 I'd be selling him also

48 minutes ago, Childress said:

Give me Sammy and Benji in both.

1 hour ago, Childress said:

Sammy

Benjamin

3 hours ago, bostonfred said:

Nah just go about 10 posts up and see the 1.2/McKinnon for Howard AND Jordy AND Wentz. That one is much worse IMO. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Unwrittenlaw said:

16 idp dynasty league 

traded 

#3 rookie pick

for the #7, #45, and next years 3rd rd rookie

Unless I'm misreading this, this seems way to cheap to move from #3 to #7. 

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, Redmen62 said:

16 team and IDP so those later picks have more value than normal, but yea still pretty cheap to move from 7 to 3.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Redmen62 said:

Agree.  It's jumping a tier so you gotta get a lot more than a couple 3rd rounders.

16 man TE premium full IDP

Team A gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.01;Year 2017 Draft Pick 5.01
    Team B gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.08;Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.10;Year 2017 Draft Pick 2.08

16 man TE premium team D no IDP

Team A gave up Perriman, Breshad BAL WR; Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.02;Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.03
    Team B gave up Cooper, Amari OAK WR;Fuller, Will HOU WR; Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.09

16 man .5 PPR full IDP

Team A gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.15;Year 2017 Draft Pick 2.11; $22.00 in blind bidding
    Team B gave up Baldwin, Doug SEA WR; Year 2017 Draft Pick 3.07
$75 annual reload.  Blind bidding money is used for FAAB and RFA period when contracts expire.  For reference AJ Green went for $70 and Hilton went for $50 in RFA

15 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

16 man TE premium full IDP

Team A gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.01;Year 2017 Draft Pick 5.01
    Team B gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.08;Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.10;Year 2017 Draft Pick 2.08

I offered picks 7, 8, 2018 future 1st and Edelman for 1.01 in my league no dice.  If only I was in some of these other leagues on here I guess.

Edited by Dez
40 minutes ago, Unwrittenlaw said:

Just put names on it to see how you feel about it.  Would you do this trade:

Give Dalvin Cook

Get Kareem Hunt, ArDarius Stewart, Malachi Dupre

What those charts can't tell you is where there are smoother drops vs. sharper drops.  There are 4 top picks (some will say 5 or 6) and it's a very steep draft after that.  The worst kind of trade you can make is to trade a dollar for 4 quarters.  Because you take the dollar out of your lineup and put what in?  One of those quarters?  Some other 50 center from your bench?  The only way this works is if one of those late picks hits hard, and those are just not good odds to take.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Would you trade the 1.01 for five random 3rd round picks?  Because that chart says it is fair...

Just a guideline, you still need common sense and roster spots. I think you know this, why call out the post? Lots of "fair" trades out there that people shouldn't do. It also doesn't take into account the tier breaks, which can give more weight 1.06 more than 1.07. Last year 1.01 was probably worth more or the other picks less or however you want to look at it.

3 hours ago, ghostguy123 said:

Wait, a team has Bell and David Johnson and misses the playoffs last year?  How is that even possible, even if you have horrid QB play?  And Julio?  WTF?

Played against the high scorer of the league in 5 of 12 regular season matchups, with the tiebreaker being head to head.

Weeks 1-3 Bell was suspended. Played against Deangelo and AB in week 1, lost. Week 2, Forte, Olsen, Kelvin Benjamin, Cardinals D... lost by 50 pts. Week 3, Stafford, Lesean, Landry, lost. Week 8, Leveon Bye, lost. Week 9, Rodgers, Ingram, Gore, lost. Week 10, Zeke puts up almost 40, lost by 2 pts.

Highest scorer in the regular season by 150 pts, and outscored all playoff teams by 100 pts in 4 weeks of playoffs.

It was mildly frustrating...

Edited by steelers1080
11 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Would you trade the 1.01 for five random 3rd round picks?  Because that chart says it is fair...

They should really incorporate a color mixing chart on this thing to keep people from making huge mistakes from lack of common sense.  That way 5 blue 3rd rounders will never equal 1 yellow 1st rounder..Just a thought.  

4 hours ago, ghostguy123 said:

Wait, a team has Bell and David Johnson and misses the playoffs last year?  How is that even possible, even if you have horrid QB play?  And Julio?  WTF?

Non PPR for one, those guys get a lot more average that way.

5 minutes ago, jmo87usc said:

They should really incorporate a color mixing chart on this thing to keep people from making huge mistakes from lack of common sense.  That way 5 blue 3rd rounders will never equal 1 yellow 1st rounder..Just a thought.  

People that can't figure that out shouldn't be saved from themselves.  They also can't be saved from themselves, because they will find other ways to screw it up.  Just let it happen and make sure you are there first to collect the scraps.

1 hour ago, steelers1080 said:

Played against the high scorer of the league in 5 of 12 regular season matchups, with the tiebreaker being head to head.

Weeks 1-3 Bell was suspended. Played against Deangelo and AB in week 1, lost. Week 2, Forte, Olsen, Kelvin Benjamin, Cardinals D... lost by 50 pts. Week 3, Stafford, Lesean, Landry, lost. Week 8, Leveon Bye, lost. Week 9, Rodgers, Ingram, Gore, lost. Week 10, Zeke puts up almost 40, lost by 2 pts.

Highest scorer in the regular season by 150 pts, and outscored all playoff teams by 100 pts in 4 weeks of playoffs.

It was mildly frustrating...

I take my hat off to you, steelers1080. You manned-up and provided the details explaining how at times "$hit happens" in FFB and life". It isn't easy to go back and take the time to have to relive a very unpleasant 4 months from the past season, given the circumstances. All I can say is better luck this go around .  .  .  .  .

• Like 2
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****