Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

8 hours ago, Snorkelson said:

Just a guideline, you still need common sense and roster spots. I think you know this, why call out the post? Lots of "fair" trades out there that people shouldn't do. It also doesn't take into account the tier breaks, which can give more weight 1.06 more than 1.07. Last year 1.01 was probably worth more or the other picks less or however you want to look at it.

Yea..... That was my point. He was just using the chart as if any points that added up close meant it was a fair trade. 

• Replies 34.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• Dr. Octopus

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

4 hours ago, gianmarco said:

FFPC format:

Team A receives:  Crowell/2018 1st (could be anywhere from 1.1 to 1.10, most likely)

Team B receives:  M. Gordon

He can take 3rd place but not the championship? Or be the worst? #dynastyparity

"most likely"

Edited by Snorkelson
Most likely
1 hour ago, Snorkelson said:

He can take 3rd place but not the championship? Or be the worst? #dynastyparity

"most likely"

In FFPC, a fringe playoff team can make playoffs and do well, obviously. But, if they just miss playoffs, then they are in the bracket to get the 1.1 pick.  I don't think the team is good enough to make the super bowl (hence most likely), but that means every other pick is in play. 

These kinds of 1sts are the hardest to peg because of the wide range of possibilities for a slot. 

12 team, 0.5PPR, start 1/2/3/1

I gave: Ware, Robert Woods, 2.04

I get: 2018 1st

I like Ware but he didn't cement himself as the bellcow last year. Woods is a roster cut come August. I just couldn't pass up a 1st in '18 that has a decent chance of being top 6.

12 teams, ppr

Gave: Gronk, Alshon, 1.12, M Lee

Got: OBJ, Witten

I'm most likely not gonna be contending, so I decided to flip the volatile Gronk and Alshon. I think the value may've been on the other side, but I wanted to build around OBJ. Thoughts? 

1 hour ago, Andrew74 said:

I like Ware but he didn't cement himself as the bellcow last year. Woods is a roster cut come August. I just couldn't pass up a 1st in '18 that has a decent chance of being top 6.

You might've been able to sell Ware for more in season when people care more about production rather than potential. That said, I like the trade if it's in the top half of the 1st rd

12 minutes ago, dipandglide said:

12 teams, ppr

I'm most likely not gonna be contending, so I decided to flip the volatile Gronk and Alshon. I think the value may've been on the other side, but I wanted to build around OBJ. Thoughts? 

OBJ for me. Can't ask for a better exit on Gronk than that.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, dipandglide said:

12 teams, ppr

OBJ by a good amount for me.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, dipandglide said:

You might've been able to sell Ware for more in season when people care more about production rather than potential. That said, I like the trade if it's in the top half of the 1st rd

I like the trade no matter where the 1st rounder ends up. I own Ware and would gladly ship him for any 1st I could get. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, opensourcebeer said:

16 team, ppr, start qrwwtffkd

Team A gives Alex Smith, Allen Hurns

Team B gives Duke Johnson

Duke. QB's are valuable in 16 team leagues, but Alex Smith is likely a backup after this year. Duke will be a decent RB3 in ppr and is a nice buy right now if you can land him for a mid-late 2nd. 

6 hours ago, dipandglide said:

12 teams, ppr

I like OBJ by a decent margin

On 5/2/2017 at 4:52 PM, Childress said:

12 Team Dynasty PPR QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/K/DEF 2XWR/RB FLEX

I give:  Sammy Watkins, 2.11, 3.5, 2018 2nd

I get: 1.6, Mike Gillislee, Rex Burkhead, 

I give: Kelvin Benjamin 4.1

I get: 1.12, 2018 3rd, Taylor Gabriel, Lafell

Watkins & Benjamin, both easy calls for me. 

On 5/2/2017 at 5:31 PM, Matt's Eagles said:

12 team dynasty PPR TE premium league

Team A get Z Ertz

Team B gets C Fleener, picks 3.4-3.8

Yikes, Ertz in a landslide. 

• Like 1
On 5/2/2017 at 6:55 PM, Unwrittenlaw said:

16 idp dynasty league 

traded 

#3 rookie pick

for the #7, #45, and next years 3rd rd rookie

I don't know IDP, but would think you could get more than this if moving down. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, dipandglide said:

12 teams, ppr

I understand the position, but would have waited to see how the first 4 weeks played out before making this move. 

15 hours ago, Andrew74 said:

Ware is mediocre. I'd easily take the 1st here. 

8 minutes ago, JPeso said:

Steal to get Duke. 

I dont think there is such a thing as this.  Although maybe in a 16 team league thats different.

That trade seems about right to me.  Hurns is no prize, but I'd think that in a 16 team league he is a weekly starter.  Smith may be too.

Edited by ChuckLiddell
16 minutes ago, JPeso said:

Watkins & Benjamin, both easy calls for me. 

Watkins = overrated at this point due to his foot and horrible QB situation in Buffalo.  Hell, the Bills wouldn't even pick up a 5th year option on him.  What does that tell you?

Edited by JohnnyU
On 5/3/2017 at 9:40 AM, steelers1080 said:

Played against the high scorer of the league in 5 of 12 regular season matchups, with the tiebreaker being head to head.

Weeks 1-3 Bell was suspended. Played against Deangelo and AB in week 1, lost. Week 2, Forte, Olsen, Kelvin Benjamin, Cardinals D... lost by 50 pts. Week 3, Stafford, Lesean, Landry, lost. Week 8, Leveon Bye, lost. Week 9, Rodgers, Ingram, Gore, lost. Week 10, Zeke puts up almost 40, lost by 2 pts.

Highest scorer in the regular season by 150 pts, and outscored all playoff teams by 100 pts in 4 weeks of playoffs.

It was mildly frustrating...

You are in the wrong kind of league.  Straight head to head is BLEH

16 hours ago, gianmarco said:

These kinds of 1sts are the hardest to peg because of the wide range of possibilities for a slot. 

But they are my favorite to go after.  If you can find a couple fringe guys who want to "win now" and deal them the Edelman, Olsen types, you can come away with at least one very high pick.

28 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

Watkins = overrated at this point due to his foot and horrible QB situation in Buffalo.  Hell, the Bills wouldn't even pick up a 5th year option on him.  What does that tell you?

That the Bills are stupid

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JohnnyU said:

That tells me the Patriots have another Bills castoff to target next offseason.

34 minutes ago, Spike said:

That tells me the Patriots have another Bills castoff to target next offseason.

I agree with this.  It tells me the Bills feel that they may be better off using that money to go after a different WR.  Now I suppose they could still negotiate with Watkins on an extension or if they are ready to move on we know Alshon Jeffrey signed a 1 year deal to look for a better deal next year.  It says to me they aren't convinced Watkins will live up to the high expectations.

1 hour ago, Sarlakticacid said:

16 team standard

Allen Robinson 

For

Melvin (son of Alvin) Gordon

I'll take Gordon, but don't see Robinson in quite the light as his ADP. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Warhogs said:

I agree with this.  It tells me the Bills feel that they may be better off using that money to go after a different WR.  Now I suppose they could still negotiate with Watkins on an extension or if they are ready to move on we know Alshon Jeffrey signed a 1 year deal to look for a better deal next year.  It says to me they aren't convinced Watkins will live up to the high expectations.

I would have to think Watkins would have to be INSANE to want to re-sign with the Bills (from a football perspective).  I have been told it's a great area and the team is passionate about the team, but for a WR?  Ugh.

1 hour ago, thriftyrocker said:

14 tm 0.5 ppr (nmt)

1.2 otc (Fournette) for Adams + 1.4 (became Davis)

McCaffery went 1.1

who was 3?

Just depends on your flavor I guess.  I think Fournette have been overhyped for a while, and might still be even as a Jag

5 hours ago, JohnnyU said:

Tyrod Taylor is horrible?

22 hours ago, Andrew74 said:

Ware/2.4. All comments I'm seeing on this deal only mention Ware, saying they're happy to move on from him at that price, etc but seem to gloss over the fact that the 2.4 here carries significant value as well. Would I pay 2018 1 for Ware? No, but when you include an asset like 2.4 that has value not that far off of a 2018 1 it seems like the Amur is on that side.

1 hour ago, jeaton6 said:

Ware/2.4. All comments I'm seeing on this deal only mention Ware, saying they're happy to move on from him at that price, etc but seem to gloss over the fact that the 2.4 here carries significant value as well. Would I pay 2018 1 for Ware? No, but when you include an asset like 2.4 that has value not that far off of a 2018 1 it seems like the Amur is on that side.

Glad someone else agrees. To me that's basically Ware, 2.04, and a mid-late 2nd for an unknown 1st. If I knew the 1st was gonna be top half I'm all over this. But when you trade all of those assets like that it's usually to a contender making a run at it and the 1st is likely to be in the back half. 

8 hours ago, JohnnyU said:

Time to buy low ?

• Like 3
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****