What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (23 Viewers)

16-team PPR. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, and 2 Flex

Traded: Kenny Britt, 2019 2nd

Received: 2018 1st 

My WRs were Odell, Amari Cooper, T.Y. Hilton, Corey Coleman, Breshad Perriman, Mike Wallace, Robert Woods, and then scraps. I liked having the Coleman/Britt WR duo, but with my WR depth this was easier for me to decide. The 2018 1st should be somewhere around 5-9.
Very nice deal for you

16-team PPR. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, and 2 Flex

Traded: Kenny Britt, 2019 2nd

Received: 2018 1st 

My WRs were Odell, Amari Cooper, T.Y. Hilton, Corey Coleman, Breshad Perriman, Mike Wallace, Robert Woods, and then scraps. I liked having the Coleman/Britt WR duo, but with my WR depth this was easier for me to decide. The 2018 1st should be somewhere around 5-9.
Putrid deal for the other guy, and I'm a Britt apologist.

10 Team Superflex PPR

We can only keep one FA each year, the rest go into the rookie draft.

Gave: 3.02

Received: FA spot from another team. So I get to keep two players and they can't keep any. I will be keeping Tyreek Hill and Ty Montgomery.
Might be in minority, but I'd prefer rookie #22 in Superflex over Ty Montgomery, knowing at least 4-5 QBs at minimum will go by then. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This year I would happily move back from 1.01 to 1.04 for 1.10 if I thought Mixon would make it in that format (I don't play non-PPR or QB-crazy leagues). In most years 1.10 wouldn't be enough.

The second trade is bad value for the tier dropoff.
Agreed. Give me the extra chip in the first deal. 

Went down today, I suppose there must be some embedded Tier value in here, being happy with whoever "falls" to 1.05.

1.01, 1.10

for

1.05, Sterling Shepherd

Team trading away 1.01 also has 1.06 and 1.08 if that matters.
I am high on Shepard but would prefer to keep the 1. If adamant about moving down, should have waited longer. 

garlicduck said:
You might be defending the indefensible.  Team A is giving away the top 3 assets in the deal, in the 1.1, Alshon and the 2018 1st(Top 6 most likely).  You might argue that the 1.3 is the equivalent of Alshon or the 2018 pick but I would not.  A top-6 pick in 2018 draft in a 2QB league is really big as you have 3 no-doubt top QBs at the top of the draft in Darnold, Rosen and Allen (plus a few other QB's that I'd take over any in this draft)...add to that Barkley, Guice and Sutton at the top of the draft and even the #6 is going to be a stud compared to 1.3.

You get back the 1.3, 2.3, the Seattle backfield (who you going to start?  I actually like Prosise better than Fat Eddy or Rawls) and a bunch of dart throws...  
Couldn't have said it better. No matter how you see Jeffery, this is a bad deal. If you hate Jeffery, you can still flip him to me for something of worth. 

12 tm PPR - needed to start a re build and Julio was my biggest chip by far.  Not sure if I got full value but happy with my side

Gave: Julio, Cam Meredith, T.West

Got: Hilton, Perkins, Ty.Williams, 2018 1st (let's say mid for now), 2.10

West is JAG, even if he is the 'starter' till Dixon is back.  A lot depends on how Perkins fares of course....

12 tm PPR - needed to start a re build and Julio was my biggest chip by far.  Not sure if I got full value but happy with my side

West is JAG, even if he is the 'starter' till Dixon is back.  A lot depends on how Perkins fares of course....
A little light for Julio but if Perkins hits you will be fine

I don't really like it for you either.  Perkins may lose his job to Gallman (I think so anyway - RBBC at best) and Ty Williams lost most of his value when LAC drafted Mike Williams - I think Meredith could out-produce Ty.  Not terrible; Hilton, 2018 1st and 2.10 for Julio but I think you should have gotten more picks to rebuild. 

I don't really like it for you either.  Perkins may lose his job to Gallman (I think so anyway - RBBC at best) and Ty Williams lost most of his value when LAC drafted Mike Williams - I think Meredith could out-produce Ty.  Not terrible; Hilton, 2018 1st and 2.10 for Julio but I think you should have gotten more picks to rebuild. 
That's fair, although I'm not concerned about Gallman.  I don't think Hilton is such a huge step down from Julio, and I think next year's draft looks really good as of now.  As for Ty Williams, I still think he'll have value, and at worst, he's a FA after the season.  

To lose a 20 point guy, I would have needed more. 

Yeah I don't understand moving Meredith in this, it would have been enough if you had kept him but I think you're quite light as a result.  I'd rather have him than Williams at this point (although I am buying Williams at his price too).  Hilton's no younger than Julio so you still need to flip him, but I moved him a couple weeks ago for 1.03+ so that should be your next goal. 

Yeah I don't understand moving Meredith in this, it would have been enough if you had kept him but I think you're quite light as a result.  I'd rather have him than Williams at this point (although I am buying Williams at his price too).  Hilton's no younger than Julio so you still need to flip him, but I moved him a couple weeks ago for 1.03+ so that should be your next goal. 
No one was moving their early draft picks, so I'd have to focus on assets for next year if I trade Hilton (plus younger guys).  I'm not high on Meredith (I'd rather Perkins straight up over him), so I didn't see adding him as overkill.  Trading studs is never easy so we'll see what happens, but I have more assets now than I did before.  

Possibly, but given the format I wasn't sure if Davis would be so valued, or nearly as good a consolation prize.  Nor would Cook or Williams, the common fallbacks.  There's a solid chance this is the "donkey pick" of the draft, the first pick after a huge tier dropoff.  Who do you think will go 1.03?
Funny you should ask. I have the 1.03 pick and I'm debating between Davis and Mixon at the moment. I'm in some trade talks as well where I would trade down to 1.04 or 1.05.

Seen this nutty trade in a DFWC league just now from a few days ago

FarmerTed3 receives: Round:1 Pick:10 Ovr:10 , Round:2 Pick:5 Ovr:17 , Round:2 Pick:3 Ovr:15 
 JC and the Sunshine Gang receives: Round:1 Pick:1 Ovr:1 , Round:3 Pick:1 Ovr:25

Seen this nutty trade in a DFWC league just now from a few days ago

FarmerTed3 receives: Round:1 Pick:10 Ovr:10 , Round:2 Pick:5 Ovr:17 , Round:2 Pick:3 Ovr:15 
 JC and the Sunshine Gang receives: Round:1 Pick:1 Ovr:1 , Round:3 Pick:1 Ovr:25
that trade makes no sense.   

• Smile
Reactions: Dez
This year I would happily move back from 1.01 to 1.04 for 1.10 if I thought Mixon would make it in that format (I don't play non-PPR or QB-crazy leagues). In most years 1.10 wouldn't be enough.

The second trade is bad value for the tier dropoff.
While OTC, I moved 1.1 for 1.5 and a 2018 1st (projected top 6).  Wasn't optimal but I didn't have much differentiation within that top tier.  Managed to get Mixon to fall to me so I was happy with the net when it was all said and done.  I think the 1.1 this year is worth about half of what it was last year. 

No one was moving their early draft picks, so I'd have to focus on assets for next year if I trade Hilton (plus younger guys).  I'm not high on Meredith (I'd rather Perkins straight up over him), so I didn't see adding him as overkill.  Trading studs is never easy so we'll see what happens, but I have more assets now than I did before.  
Just a follow-up, I was able to use the 2.10 I acquired (along with an existing 3rd) to move up to draft Zay Jones in the mid 2nd...

Possibly, but given the format I wasn't sure if Davis would be so valued, or nearly as good a consolation prize.  Nor would Cook or Williams, the common fallbacks.  There's a solid chance this is the "donkey pick" of the draft, the first pick after a huge tier dropoff.  Who do you think will go 1.03?
I traded out of 1.03 by giving the pick plus my 2018 4th for pick 1.05 and Isaiah Crowell. 

My trade partner then drafted Davis, Cook went 1.04 and I drafted Mixon at 1.05.

Non PPR TD heavy (1 pt per 20 yards) I was not involved

AJ Green, Doug Martin and a 2019 3rd round

For

1.06, 2.08, 2018 2nd round, 2019 1st round, 2019 2nd round

12 tm PPR - fortunate to not have any major needs so was able to trade up to snag one of the consensus top 5 and get WR depth

Gave:1.08,1.11,2018 2nd

Got:1.05 (took Cook)/Crabtree/Ri.Matthews/2018 3rd

that trade makes no sense.   
 I'd strongly consider the later picks actually.  I would rather get more,  obviously,  but consider the deal: 

1.1 and 3.1

For

1.10, 2.3, 2.5

You can make a case that there is a top 17 or 18 picks.

Fournette mccaffrey cook mixon Davis Williams

Howard njoku engram 

Hunt kamara perine mack foreman maybe Williams

Ross juju zay

Maybe you sneak in rhe qbs, or take out some other guys,  but it seems like there's somewhere between 15 and 20 guys who could be considered tier 1 or 2 players.  

So this trade is 3 tier 2 players for 1 tier 1 player.  

Put differently,  in the draft we just did together,  people were offering future first round picks for pick 15 or later, and 1.10 went for more than a future first,  so this trade is basically 1.1 and 3.1 for three future firsts.  Which seems pretty fair, actually. 

I'd strongly consider the later picks actually.  I would rather get more,  obviously,  but consider the deal: 

1.1 and 3.1

For

1.10, 2.3, 2.5

Howard njoku engram 

Ross juju zay

Maybe you sneak in rhe qbs, or take out some other guys,  but it seems like there's somewhere between 15 and 20 guys who could be considered tier 1 or 2 players.  

Put differently,  in the draft we just did together,  people were offering future first round picks for pick 15 or later, and 1.10 went for more than a future first,  so this trade is basically 1.1 and 3.1 for three future firsts.  Which seems pretty fair, actually. 
:lmao:

1.1 and 3.1

For

1.10, 2.3, 2.5

Howard njoku engram 

Ross juju zay

Unfortunately for me your not in my league with the 1.01 as where I offered 1.07, 1.10 and a future 1st for 1.01 and got turned down.

In my other league the guy wants me to give him 1.06 and two future 1st round picks for the 1.01

Also in my other league where I own picks 1-6, 8, 10, 12-15 I have been offering pick 10 up for future 1st's can't get anyone to accept yet your seeing people take pick 15 for a future 1st........again wish I was in that league and no that trade wasn't 1.01 for 3 future 1sts because that only works in leagues where people are giving you that.  No one is giving me a future 1st for pick 15 in mine I will be lucky to get one for pick 10.

I just traded Jordy Nelson and a 2018 first round pick

Received Dez Bryant and Allen Hurns

It is a ppr start up

• Smile
Reactions: Dez

It is a ppr start up
I think I like the Jordy side. I'm a believer that he has a couple more really good years in him and value him pretty close to Dez already.

Here are the trades we've seen in an active 14 team non ppr league with heavy defensive scoring

1.13 and San Fran d for DeMarco Murray,  bills d

league champion traded projected late 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round picks for 1.9 otc, took kamara

Bills d, 2018 mid 2nd and 3rd round picks,  and 1.10 otc for future first (mid- late), 2.5, Kansas city d. 1.10 was traded again (see below), 2.5 was zay Jones

Future first (mid -late), future 3rd (mid) for 2.1 otc, took John Ross

Future first (early- mid) and 4th for 2.2 otc, 2.13, future 3rd (early -mid). Took 2.2 juju, then traded 2.13 (see below) 

2.3 otc for 2.9, 2.12. Ended up being 2.3 mcnichols for mahomes and Jake butt 

2.4 otc and 2.13 for Crowell and 3.6.  2.4 was Jamaal Williams,  2.13 was dede Westbrook, 3.6 was traded again (see below) 

2nd and 3rd (early -mid)  for 3.2 otc Chris Godwin

Tyreek hill for 3.4. This owner tried trading tyreek for every pick from the mid second until now,  this was actually the best he could get, which was surprising.  He then took 3.4 Gerald Everett and followed with 3.5 Asian m Adam shaheen, he really wanted to get two tight end lottery tickets 

3.6 otc for 3.10, projected early -mid  2018 3rd. 3.6 was deshone Kizer, 3.10 James Conner.

So we have a pretty active league, and there were a few trades that netted more than others, but the difference between picks 7 (Howard)  and 14 (engram) weren't that big.  8 (Kareem hunt) and 15 (john Ross) could be traded for each other tomorrow without much controversy.  9 (kamara) 10 (mack) 11 (foreman) and 13 (perine) could have gone in a totally different order. And the guys with the 8, 11, 13 and 14 picks all turned down future firsts when they were on the clock. Every league is different,  but this is an active league with experienced owners, and pick 15 pulled a future first and third. 

I think this is a stretch as the league where people are barraging early 2nd owners with offers for 2018 1sts seems to be a pretty big outlier.  I have 2.1, 2.3, and 2.4 in my league and I think I'd be lucky to get a 2018 1st for all 3 of them combined, much less 3 1sts.

Also I think most people have a lot more than two tiers among the first 18 players.

It is a ppr start up
I think I'd take Dez.

So as a startup this is basically a mid 4th + 2018 1st for a mid 2nd, which seems about right.

Do you have a link to the start up draft?

I think this is a stretch as the league where people are barraging early 2nd owners with offers for 2018 1sts seems to be a pretty big outlier.  I have 2.1, 2.3, and 2.4 in my league and I think I'd be lucky to get a 2018 1st for all 3 of them combined, much less 3 1sts.

Also I think most people have a lot more than two tiers among the first 18 players.
Right but that's what I'm trying to tell you guys. Lots of people have tiers.  They just aren't the same tiers yet and there's no adp to work from.   Someone traded up to get Marlon mack at the 10 pick.  I wouldn't have taken him until later but this guy obviously said mack is a good back and Indy is a great situation so I need to move up. In the range from 7 to 15, Ross seems to go 7 8 or 9, but slid all the way to 15 (non ppr but still). All the owners paying a future first to trade up when the pick is on the clock were trading up for players they thought were top 10 guys this year.  

I assume you guys saying you have a hard time trading multiple seconds for a first are probably in leagues that draft closer to August than April, so there will be a consensus adp and a ton more information, which means that Marlon Mack either will or won't be looking good in camp,  and Kareem hunt either will or won't be looking like the new chiefs starter,  and foreman either will or won't be the new first and second down back, and jamaal Williams,  etc. The more news we hear, the more these guys will separate,  but for leagues drafting right now, those early seconds are a lot more valuable than I would have expected. 

It is a ppr start up
Fine buying Dez, but this is the type of move that comes back to bite you in a startup setting. I love a Dez bounce back but it isn't like Jordy's PPG isn't going to be within 2-3.

12 tm PPR - fortunate to not have any major needs so was able to trade up to snag one of the consensus top 5 and get WR depth

Gave:1.08,1.11,2018 2nd

Got:1.05 (took Cook)/Crabtree/Ri.Matthews/2018 3rd
Worthwhile 

Right but that's what I'm trying to tell you guys. Lots of people have tiers.  They just aren't the same tiers yet and there's no adp to work from.   Someone traded up to get Marlon mack at the 10 pick.  I wouldn't have taken him until later but this guy obviously said mack is a good back and Indy is a great situation so I need to move up. In the range from 7 to 15, Ross seems to go 7 8 or 9, but slid all the way to 15 (non ppr but still). All the owners paying a future first to trade up when the pick is on the clock were trading up for players they thought were top 10 guys this year.  

I assume you guys saying you have a hard time trading multiple seconds for a first are probably in leagues that draft closer to August than April, so there will be a consensus adp and a ton more information, which means that Marlon Mack either will or won't be looking good in camp,  and Kareem hunt either will or won't be looking like the new chiefs starter,  and foreman either will or won't be the new first and second down back, and jamaal Williams,  etc. The more news we hear, the more these guys will separate,  but for leagues drafting right now, those early seconds are a lot more valuable than I would have expected. 
All of my drafts start this week.

I think there are plenty of drafts out there to draw a general consensus from.  MFL alone has ADP data based on 132 completed drafts.

12 Team 2 QB start with IDP 

Team A traded: 

Leveon Bell

Lawerence Timmons

Team B traded:

D Hopkins

J Hill 

1.5(took Mixon)

4.12(tba)

Team A also traded: 

D Murray 

C Beasley

'18 2nd rounder(likely 1:shades:24

for 

T Gurley

I have to think every year is different to players. I just traded a likely late 2018 1st & 4.06 for 2.08 & 3.02. I see this year's draft as deep, so I'm happy to trade a 2018 1st for an early 2nd.

Looks like Robinson for spare parts to me so...Robinson.
Not picking a fight, just curious if Moncreif is actually viewed by the majority as a spare part?  He is so young, and playing with one of the better young QBs in the NFL.  He has flashed some talent, but been unable to stay on the field for the past 2 years...but still so young.  I personally view him as more than a spare part.  Wondering if I am in in the minority.

Fine buying Dez, but this is the type of move that comes back to bite you in a startup setting. I love a Dez bounce back but it isn't like Jordy's PPG isn't going to be within 2-3.
Jordy might score more this year but Dez will play longer.  Key is if you trade away your future 1st in a startup you are putting major pressure on yourself to make the playoffs.  Nothing worse than trading away your future 1 in a startup and ending up a top 4 pick but I like that he is betting on himself. 

Users who are viewing this thread