• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• Dr. Octopus

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

1 hour ago, FreeBaGeL said:

I think this is a stretch as the league where people are barraging early 2nd owners with offers for 2018 1sts seems to be a pretty big outlier.  I have 2.1, 2.3, and 2.4 in my league and I think I'd be lucky to get a 2018 1st for all 3 of them combined, much less 3 1sts.

Also I think most people have a lot more than two tiers among the first 18 players.

I have to think every year is different to players. I just traded a likely late 2018 1st & 4.06 for 2.08 & 3.02. I see this year's draft as deep, so I'm happy to trade a 2018 1st for an early 2nd.

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 3:25 PM, Andy Dufresne said:

Looks like Robinson for spare parts to me so...Robinson.

Not picking a fight, just curious if Moncreif is actually viewed by the majority as a spare part?  He is so young, and playing with one of the better young QBs in the NFL.  He has flashed some talent, but been unable to stay on the field for the past 2 years...but still so young.  I personally view him as more than a spare part.  Wondering if I am in in the minority.

1 hour ago, Brownsfan said:

I just traded Jordy Nelson and a 2018 first round pick

Received Dez Bryant and Allen Hurns

It is a ppr start up

Dez

45 minutes ago, JPeso said:

Fine buying Dez, but this is the type of move that comes back to bite you in a startup setting. I love a Dez bounce back but it isn't like Jordy's PPG isn't going to be within 2-3.

Jordy might score more this year but Dez will play longer.  Key is if you trade away your future 1st in a startup you are putting major pressure on yourself to make the playoffs.  Nothing worse than trading away your future 1 in a startup and ending up a top 4 pick but I like that he is betting on himself. 

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 11:25 AM, One More Rep said:

ARob side

"FFPC

Team A gets: Ajayi, 1.04

Team B gets: ARob, 2.04"

Ajayi side for me.  That's Ajayi plus one of the blue chippers in this draft for a real good WR with a real bad QB.  Ajayi seems very underrated to me.  Did a ton of damage last year and didn't even start the season as the starter (didn't even dress in week 1).   Second year in an offense that seems to have its arrow pointing up. 

Edited by ChuckLiddell
added in trade details
3 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

I think I'd take Dez.

So as a startup this is basically a mid 4th + 2018 1st for a mid 2nd, which seems about right.

Do you have a link to the start up draft?

http://www73.myfantasyleague.com/2016/options?L=34648&O=17

Dez went 2.07

Jordy went 3.07

Hurns didn't go until 14th round

Kind of strange when I look back on it now

6 hours ago, Sitch said:

12 tm PPR - fortunate to not have any major needs so was able to trade up to snag one of the consensus top 5 and get WR depth

Gave:1.08,1.11,2018 2nd

Got:1.05 (took Cook)/Crabtree/Ri.Matthews/2018 3rd

Nice job for you, but bad trade for the other guy. IMO there is a big drop after 1.05 and then again after 1.07. Even if concede that 1.08 and 1.11 is enough for the 1.05 you basically took a 1 round hit to get Crabtree and Ri. Matthews.

51 minutes ago, Brownsfan said:

http://www73.myfantasyleague.com/2016/options?L=34648&O=17

Dez went 2.07

Jordy went 3.07

Hurns didn't go until 14th round

Kind of strange when I look back on it now

Looks like it is set to private. Any way to copy/paste or have the commish set it to public? I've got a startup starting in a few days and want to see where guys are going. 

3 hours ago, One More Rep said:

For me Ajayi is overrated. Only had a few good games

Fair enough...but he did have over 1400 total yards.  ARob had under 900.  So you get the guy who was overall more productive, plus the 1.4.  Pretty lopsided in my opinion, even if you arent in love with Ajayi.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ChuckLiddell said:

Fair enough...but he did have over 1400 total yards.  ARob had under 900.  So you get the guy who was overall more productive, plus the 1.4.  Pretty lopsided in my opinion, even if you arent in love with Ajayi.

Even with those stats ARob is a 1st round startup and Ajayi is 3rd-4th round. Don't think many will call it lopsided for Ajayi 

5 hours ago, One More Rep said:

Even with those stats ARob is a 1st round startup and Ajayi is 3rd-4th round. Don't think many will call it lopsided for Ajayi 

I would call it lopsided for Ajayi. I look at Ajayi and ARob as pretty even in value despite their current ADPs. Then it becomes trading the 1.04 for the 2.04. Grand larceny. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 32 Counter Pass said:

I would call it lopsided for Ajayi. I look at Ajayi and ARob as pretty even in value despite their current ADPs. Then it becomes trading the 1.04 for the 2.04. Grand larceny. 

Still do not think that is the consensus. I personally would take ARob without the 2.4

20 hours ago, bostonfred said:

Here are the trades we've seen in an active 14 team non ppr league with heavy defensive scoring. 

1.13 and San Fran d for DeMarco Murray,  bills d

league champion traded projected late 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round picks for 1.9 otc, took kamara

Bills d, 2018 mid 2nd and 3rd round picks,  and 1.10 otc for future first (mid- late), 2.5, Kansas city d. 1.10 was traded again (see below), 2.5 was zay Jones

Future first (mid -late), future 3rd (mid) for 2.1 otc, took John Ross

Future first (early- mid) and 4th for 2.2 otc, 2.13, future 3rd (early -mid). Took 2.2 juju, then traded 2.13 (see below) 

2.3 otc for 2.9, 2.12. Ended up being 2.3 mcnichols for mahomes and Jake butt 

2.4 otc and 2.13 for Crowell and 3.6.  2.4 was Jamaal Williams,  2.13 was dede Westbrook, 3.6 was traded again (see below) 

2nd and 3rd (early -mid)  for 3.2 otc Chris Godwin

Tyreek hill for 3.4. This owner tried trading tyreek for every pick from the mid second until now,  this was actually the best he could get, which was surprising.  He then took 3.4 Gerald Everett and followed with 3.5 Asian m Adam shaheen, he really wanted to get two tight end lottery tickets 

3.6 otc for 3.10, projected early -mid  2018 3rd. 3.6 was deshone Kizer, 3.10 James Conner.

3.13 otc for Brandon Marshall,  2018 4th. 3.13 was pumphrey 

Would be interested in feedback on these trades

• Like 1
16 hours ago, One More Rep said:

Honestly, I havent looked at any dynasty ADPs yet, but I am surprised that ARob is going in the first.  Also surprised that Ajayi is going 3rd/4th.  In my opinion, one is being overvalued,  and the other undervalued.  FBG dynasty rankings have ARob at 20, and Ajayi at 27 overall.  I personally have Ajayi higher than that.  Dont own him in a single league, but I am a Fins fan and see that they did nothing to address the RB room this offseason.  Its just Ajayi, Kenyon Drake, and Damien Williams in an offense that looks like it should improve.  Ajayi should see a lot of touches this year - more than last year when he had a total of 31 carries through the first 5 weeks.  If he is going 3rd/4th, that is a massive bargain IMO.

Wondering where guys like Fournette, McCaffrey, Davis, and Mixon are going...because along with Ajayi in this trade you also get one of those guys.  2.4 is not without value, but pales in comparison to the 1.4.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jrodicus said:

12 Team PPR

Evans, Howard, Eifert, Parker, Treadwell

For

Landry, Miller, Ebron, 1.02, 1.10

Maybe it's just me but this one looks crazy lopsided for the team getting Evans, Howard, et. al.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Jrodicus said:

12 Team PPR

Landry, Tevin Coleman

For

1.03, Henry, Lacy

Is Jarvis Landry's mother in these leagues? Another one that seems really lopsided to me.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Jrodicus said:

12 Team PPR

Landry, Tevin Coleman

For

1.03, Henry, Lacy

1.03 side by quite a bit.

24 minutes ago, Jrodicus said:

12 Team PPR

For

Evans/Howard side by a lot.

Howard = 1.02
Eifert = Ebron + 1.10
Parker + Treadwell = Miller
Evans >>>>> Landry

27 minutes ago, ChuckLiddell said:

Honestly, I havent looked at any dynasty ADPs yet, but I am surprised that ARob is going in the first.  Also surprised that Ajayi is going 3rd/4th.  In my opinion, one is being overvalued,  and the other undervalued.  FBG dynasty rankings have ARob at 20, and Ajayi at 27 overall.  I personally have Ajayi higher than that.  Dont own him in a single league, but I am a Fins fan and see that they did nothing to address the RB room this offseason.  Its just Ajayi, Kenyon Drake, and Damien Williams in an offense that looks like it should improve.  Ajayi should see a lot of touches this year - more than last year when he had a total of 31 carries through the first 5 weeks.  If he is going 3rd/4th, that is a massive bargain IMO.

Wondering where guys like Fournette, McCaffrey, Davis, and Mixon are going...because along with Ajayi in this trade you also get one of those guys.  2.4 is not without value, but pales in comparison to the 1.4.

From what I've seen, Fournette typically goes early/mid 2nd.  Davis at the end of the 2nd.  McCaffrey mid 3rd.  Mixon anywhere from mid 3rd to early 4th.

And I agree with what you said about ARob.

1 hour ago, bostonfred said:

Would be interested in feedback on these trades

22 hours ago, bostonfred said:

Here are the trades we've seen in an active 14 team non ppr league with heavy defensive scoring. 

1.13 and San Fran d for DeMarco Murray,  bills d

Even, I guess I'd ride out another year of Murray if my team was a contender.

league champion traded projected late 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round picks for 1.9 otc, took kamara

Non-ppr I'll keep the picks on the chance that it doesn't end up late.

Bills d, 2018 mid 2nd and 3rd round picks,  and 1.10 otc for future first (mid- late), 2.5, Kansas city d. 1.10 was traded again (see below), 2.5 was zay Jones

Future 1st.

Future first (mid -late), future 3rd (mid) for 2.1 otc, took John Ross

Future first, especially in non-PPR.

Future first (early- mid) and 4th for 2.2 otc, 2.13, future 3rd (early -mid). Took 2.2 juju, then traded 2.13 (see below) 

Future first.

2.3 otc for 2.9, 2.12. Ended up being 2.3 mcnichols for mahomes and Jake butt 

Give me the RB lotto ticket in non PPR.  By a lot.

2.4 otc and 2.13 for Crowell and 3.6.  2.4 was Jamaal Williams,  2.13 was dede Westbrook, 3.6 was traded again (see below) 

Crow.

2nd and 3rd (early -mid)  for 3.2 otc Chris Godwin

Fair I guess, but I'll take the future picks

Tyreek hill for 3.4. This owner tried trading tyreek for every pick from the mid second until now,  this was actually the best he could get, which was surprising.  He then took 3.4 Gerald Everett and followed with 3.5 Asian m Adam shaheen, he really wanted to get two tight end lottery tickets 

Not I Tyreek fan at all but if this was the best I could move him for I would just hold.

3.6 otc for 3.10, projected early -mid  2018 3rd. 3.6 was deshone Kizer, 3.10 James Conner.

Practically a kicker trade.  Each team getting who they like, even.

3.13 otc for Brandon Marshall,  2018 4th. 3.13 was pumphrey 

Marshall.

Overall I think the teams trading future 1sts made terrible deals here.  Seems like a lot of teams treating like this is the NFL draft and not a non PPR fantasy draft.  IMO Non PPR is about studs, not pieces.  Specifically at RB.  Early picks are weighted so much higher in non PPR than PPR.  Those random future 1sts that could end up being an early pick are so much more valuable than the pieces they're being traded for here.  

• Like 1

PPR, 1/2/3/1 + flex.

Give: Sterling Shepard, Terrance West, rookie picks 1.13, 2.01, 

Get: rookie 1.02 

Used the pick on Corey Davis. I had already drafted Fournette 1.01. 

1 minute ago, jwb said:

PPR, 1/2/3/1 + flex.

You won.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, jwb said:

PPR, 1/2/3/1 + flex.

Davis.

25 minutes ago, jwb said:

PPR, 1/2/3/1 + flex.

Thievery

• Like 1

PPR 1/1/3/1 2 flex

Gave: AJ Green

Got: 1.03, Cobb, Stills

I wasn't wild about this trade but I see Green losing value this point forward. Cobb and Stills both have some upside (and Stills is only 25, time a plenty to grow). Also, both the teams in front of me look to be taking RBs so if I can swing Davis at 1.03, I count it as a win.

gave 2018 1st (middle of pack), Vance McDonald

got Devante Parker Desean Jackson

I'll take the two solid WR#2s for this season, with potential for one or both to be top WR15 - WR20 if things go your way.

Edited by lexus
Lost the trade reference chronology due to computer hiccup.
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, gabes1919 said:

PPR 1/1/3/1 2 flex

Gave: AJ Green

Got: 1.03, Cobb, Stills

I wasn't wild about this trade but I see Green losing value this point forward. Cobb and Stills both have some upside (and Stills is only 25, time a plenty to grow). Also, both the teams in front of me look to be taking RBs so if I can swing Davis at 1.03, I count it as a win.

Green

5 hours ago, Jrodicus said:

12 Team PPR

For

ewww, Evans side, even if treadwell and parker were on the other side

5 hours ago, Jrodicus said:

12 Team PPR

Landry, Tevin Coleman

For

1.03, Henry, Lacy

1.03 and henry

1 hour ago, matttyl said:

10 team non PPR, IDP (sack heavy) league.

A trades - Mike Evans and a likely late 2018 1st

B trades - Dez Bryant, Jordan Howard, and JJ Watt

gimme evans, but seems fair. Im sure in this format watt is a pretty solid player

Just now, Pwingles said:

gimme evans, but seems fair. Im sure in this format watt is a pretty solid player

2 years ago he was the highest scoring IDP - scoring more than even the LBs. 

2 hours ago, matttyl said:

10 team non PPR, IDP (sack heavy) league.

A trades - Mike Evans and a likely late 2018 1st

B trades - Dez Bryant, Jordan Howard, and JJ Watt

FINALLY an Evans trade that's not a felony.

9 hours ago, Jrodicus said:

12 Team PPR

For

Evans side big. At best, this is Evans for 2 and 10, which sucks. 

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****