What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (21 Viewers)

Depending on the definition of scubs, that's not an overpay at all.  A future 3rd to jump a tier this early in the draft is a no-brainer.  Interesting spot for a tier-break though, I assume it's not IDP?  Or have there been some whack picks pushing guys down to you?
It is idp but the break is more based on preference than objective value.  For a while I liked the 14 because I was targeting foster but his shoulder scares me off, a bit. 

10 team, non PPR

A gives Julio Jones

B gives Keenan Allen, R Cobb and the #8 rookie pick

Last edited by a moderator:
10 team, non PPR

A gives Julio Jones

At best A is getting three times for a quarter, and B is getting not only the quarter but two valuable roster spots.   Given the risk that Allen doesn't bounce back from another injury, Cobb remains the #3 option in GB, and the 1.8 flops, A is taking on considerable risk too.

Plus, in a 10-team league, the stars are that much more valuable than the depth.  Not seeing the rationale for team A here.

12 team ppr dynasty

Traded dez, bortles, 2.9

For

1.11, 2.11, 3.1, 2018 first, 2019 first, Roethlisberger

Wrs are Obj, evans, watkins, thomas, moncreif, white, perriman, coleman, doctson, treadwell.   Upgrade at qb here too.  Thoughts?

12 team ppr dynasty

Traded dez, bortles, 2.9

For

Wrs are Obj, evans, watkins, thomas, moncreif, white, perriman, coleman, doctson, treadwell.   Upgrade at qb here too.  Thoughts?
Like the side getting all the picks.

12 team ppr dynasty

Traded dez, bortles, 2.9

For

I think you should feel ashamed and slightly dirty. 3 firsts for dez? Maybe 3 yrs ago. I guess id also ask why you don't have julio and brown as well, you seem to have everyone else.

12 team ppr dynasty

Traded dez, bortles, 2.9

For

Give me Dez

Team A got:

Charles

Rudolph

Team B got:

Britt

Olsen

IMO team B got the better deal in all 3 phases of this trade, made no sense to me even though team A has the other Denver RB's

Ben is a top 12 qb in redraft, I'd have no problem starting him but he's not giving you an advantage worth a 1st.

Crazy. 
I don't know...it's trading a low 1st and QB20 (by my scoring) for a QB7. Don't think it's that crazy of a trade. I wonder if the trader has other first rounders as well and feels like a late first is worth a clear upgrade (imo) at QB to Win Now. 

I road Big Ben  to the championship in one dynasty league last year and hope to do the same again this year. 

I don't know...it's trading a low 1st and QB20 (by my scoring) for a QB7. Don't think it's that crazy of a trade. I wonder if the trader has other first rounders as well and feels like a late first is worth a clear upgrade (imo) at QB to Win Now. 

I road Big Ben  to the championship in one dynasty league last year and hope to do the same again this year. 
Big Ben was a middle of the road starting QB in ppg (much worse in total points) who scored 45 points combined in the 3 fantasy playoff weeks (QB23 during that stretch). 

You didn't ride him to a championship.  He was on your championship team.

Big Ben was a middle of the road starting QB in ppg (much worse in total points) who scored 45 points combined in the 3 fantasy playoff weeks (QB23 during that stretch). 

You didn't ride him to a championship.  He was on your championship team.
There were weeks in the season, besides the playoffs, that he won it for me. Others were he was a solid middle of the road starter (i.e. QB7 ppr) which was good enough for a otherwise solid team to make the playoffs. It's very rare for a team to have top 5 players in every position, so Ben is the kind of QB that can take a very good team to the playoffs since he'll give you average starting QB points. 

So, again, if the rest of his team is stacked, getting a QB7 like Ben can take you over the top. 

Team A got:

Charles

Rudolph

Team B got:

Britt

Olsen

IMO team B got the better deal in all 3 phases of this trade, made no sense to me even though team A has the other Denver RB's
No need for pick swap here. I'd take the better pick though close.

12 team ppr dynasty

Traded dez, bortles, 2.9

For

Kind of depends on where each team is headed. Looks like the team dealing Dez won't miss him, so it is probably a good churn deal. That said, depending on the team dealing Dez' RB core, I may have preferred to get a good RB rather than sell for picks to ensure a title. 

10 team, non PPR

A gives Julio Jones

Julio by far here. I'll take the guy with #1 overall upside. Cobb isn't anything in non-PPR, and Keenan's value slips in the format too. Julio on the other hand will always throw up big TD numbers. 

Gave Paul Perkins

Got 2.05

I guess I could've held out until the preseason to see if I get someone of use or a future first but a mid second seemed about right for him. He has a lot of risk when that offensive line did nothing to improve in free agency or the draft

EDIT: Full PPR, 1pt/10 rushes

JPeso said:
Julio by far here. I'll take the guy with #1 overall upside. Cobb isn't anything in non-PPR, and Keenan's value slips in the format too. Julio on the other hand will always throw up big TD numbers. 
Is there another Julio Jones I don't know about?

8, 10, 2,  6, 8, 6

10 team, non PPR

A gives Julio Jones

I'm sorry, I do need to alter the above, which may swing things a bit.  The above was texted to me from another owner, in a league I don't check in with often - so I just took it as a completed trade.  Apparently it was something he was considering, though the final product, which was done and finalized yesterday, is a bit different...

Still 10 team non PPR dynasty

A gave Julio Jones and Paul Perkins

B gave Keenan Allen, R Cobb, S Diggs, the #8 rookie pick, Jeremy Hill and Gio Bernard

For whatever it's worth (again 10 team, start 1 rb, 2 wr, 1 te and 3 flex) now has their starters as Jordan Howard, Demarco Murray, Carlos Hyde, Julio, Dez, Watkins and Gronk - with the only real "depth" being Perkins, Cole Beasley, and Eric Ebron.  If 10 teamers are built around studs....hard to argue with that lineup. 

Anyway, sorry for the mixup.

gabes1919 said:
Gave Paul Perkins

Got 2.05

I guess I could've held out until the preseason to see if I get someone of use or a future first but a mid second seemed about right for him. He has a lot of risk when that offensive line did nothing to improve in free agency or the draft
what are the league specs?

gabes1919 said:
Gave Paul Perkins

Got 2.05

EDIT: Full PPR, 1pt/10 rushes
No chance I'd deal Perkins for a pick we hope is in position to be a starter in year 2.

• Smile
Reactions: LBH
12 team ppr, start Q RR WWW T + flex

My RBs: L.Miller, D.Martin, T.Coleman, + scrubs 

My WRs: M.Thomas (N.O.), Dez Bryant, M.Crabtree, J.Crowder, D.Jackson, M.Lee, P.Dorsett 

Made two trades during rookie draft:

Gave pick 10

Received 14 and 26 (drafted K.Hunt and J.McNichols)

Gave Brandon Marshall

Received picks 18 and 21 (drafted M.Mack and C.Godwin)

Drafted Hunt, Mack, McNichols at RB, Ross, Godwin, Golliday, T.Taylor (tenn) at WR

12 team ppr, start Q RR WWW T + flex

My RBs: L.Miller, D.Martin, T.Coleman, + scrubs 

My WRs: M.Thomas (N.O.), Dez Bryant, M.Crabtree, J.Crowder, D.Jackson, M.Lee, P.Dorsett 

Made two trades during rookie draft:

Gave pick 10

Received 14 and 26 (drafted K.Hunt and J.McNichols)

Gave Brandon Marshall

Received picks 18 and 21 (drafted M.Mack and C.Godwin)

Drafted Hunt, Mack, McNichols at RB, Ross, Godwin, Golliday, T.Taylor (tenn) at WR
Depending on who was available, I'd probably keep the 1.10.

I'd take the 2 picks pretty easily over Marshall.

Non-PPR, Start 1 QB, 2-4 RB, 2-4 WR, 1-3 TE (2 WR/RB/TE flex spots).

Gave: Josh Gordon

Got: George Kittle

Gave: Carlos Hyde

Got: Juju Smith-Schuster

Non-PPR, Start 1 QB, 2-4 RB, 2-4 WR, 1-3 TE (2 WR/RB/TE flex spots).

Gave: Josh Gordon

Got: George Kittle

Gave: Carlos Hyde

Got: Juju Smith-Schuster
Even if you like JuJu a lot and aren't high on Hyde this seems like a pretty massive value disparity.  Hyde is going 4th/5th round in startups.  JuJu in the 8th or 9th.

I'm presuming that Team B is in need of WR help this season (that is, competitive for 2017), and has roster space available. Since no rosters presented, and whether or not the 2017 rookie draft has taken place - I would support Team B's giving up the 2018 1st he decided to swap for Shepard & Jones at this stage of things.

12 team non-ppr that starts 2rb, 2wr, 1 flex so tends to be fairly RB heavy.

Gave: Mike Evans, DeMarco Murray

Got: 1.02 (Fournette), Dez Bryant

12 Team 1PPR Tiered PPR (RB-0.5, WR-1.0, TE-1.5) Start 2QB/1RB/1WR/1TE/4 Flex:

A: Corey Davis, Ty Montgomery
B: 2018 1st, 2018 Devy 1st, 2018 2nd, 2018 2nd, Chad Williams

12 team non-ppr that starts 2rb, 2wr, 1 flex so tends to be fairly RB heavy.

Gave: Mike Evans, DeMarco Murray

Got: 1.02 (Fournette), Dez Bryant
Evans. I think Dez's best days are behind him and Evans will be studly for many years. I'm not willing to give up a guy like Evans for an unknown like Fournette.

16tm idp ppr all TDs 6pts

Gave: Dalton, pick #7, 2018 1st (probably mid)

Got: Hopkins, pick #85

Depending on who was available, I'd probably keep the 1.10.

I'd take the 2 picks pretty easily over Marshall.
The TEs and Kamara were the only other considerations at 10 for me, but I have J.Reed and H.Henry, needed a RB. Zay Jones was available as well, but I'm not high on him. I was leaning Hunt at 10, but figured he or Kamara would fall to 14, so pick 26 was free for my purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread