What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (23 Viewers)

Man it would be hard to pass on that return for Brown. Looks fine for both sides
As an Antonio owner, that would pry him from me. 

Fwiw, I had offered 1.14 and Antonio for cooper and 1.01. Was told the other owner wouldn't give cooper straight for brown. 

CabinFever said:
WRs typically don't lose their starting positions like RBs do. And with Pryor only on a 1 year deal, seems Doctson has a clear path to starting now and for the foreseeable future IMO. 
Path sure.  But he has to actually walk that path.  

Team A gets 1.04

Team B gets Jordan Howard

It's a 16 Team contract PPR league.   Howard is $10 for 3 years, rookie will be $19 for up to 4 years. All contracts can be renewed at the end of term based on ranking but in both cases the cost is low with a salary cap of $400ish.

Fournette and Davis are off the board with 1.03 OTC still.

As an Antonio owner, that would pry him from me. 

Fwiw, I had offered 1.14 and Antonio for cooper and 1.01. Was told the other owner wouldn't give cooper straight for brown. 
I own Cooper in half of my leagues and I wouldn't move him for Brown straight up either. I know the odds are good that Brown outproduces him again in 2017 but Cooper hasn't hit his prime yet.

I own Cooper in half of my leagues and I wouldn't move him for Brown straight up either. I know the odds are good that Brown outproduces him again in 2017 but Cooper hasn't hit his prime yet.
I'm not so much arguing as saying the other deal (allen, the 1, etc) is a decent price. 

How is Ju Ju, who has never played a snap in the NFL considered a wash with D. Adams who was a top 10 WR in our PPR leagues last year and has Rogers as his QB?? 

I could see them being close in ADP in a year or two. No way are they in the same tier at that moment. That statement is pretty ridiculous 
I don't think anyone is giving up a top 5 rookie pick for Adams.  He'd maybe bring in a pick in the 7-12 range...similar to where JuJu is going in rookie drafts.

Adams has had one good season, he isn't an established stud.

Just a bunch I found from ongoing drafts

Team A gave up Dixon, Kenneth BAL RB;West, Terrance BAL RB;Griffin, Ryan HOU TE;Aguayo, Roberto TBB PK
    Team B gave up Thomas, Julius MIA TE;Sturgis, Caleb PHI PK; Year 2017 Draft Pick 2.11

Team A gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.07;Year 2017 Draft Pick 5.04
    Team B gave up Anderson, Robby NYJ WR; Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.13;Year 2017 Draft Pick 3.05

Team A gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.11
    Team B gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.13;Year 2017 Draft Pick 5.13; Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team B

Team A gave up Bennett, Martellus GBP TE; Year 2017 Draft Pick 2.01; $5.00 in blind bidding
    Team B gave up Kelley, Rob WAS RB; Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.09

Team A gave up Burkhead, Rex NEP RB;Walford, Clive OAK TE;Richardson, Sheldon NYJ DE; Year 2017 Draft Pick 3.07;Year 2017 Draft Pick 5.06;Year 2017 Draft Pick 5.07;Year 2017 Draft Pick 6.07;Year 2017 Draft Pick 7.13; Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A
    Team B gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.12; Year 2018 Round 7 Draft Pick from Team B;Year 2018 Round 8 Draft Pick from Team B

Team A gave up Fournette, Leonard JAC RB; Year 2018 Round 6 Draft Pick from Team B;Year 2019 Round 4 Draft Pick from Team A
    Team B gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 3.06; Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B;Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team B;Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B

Team A gave up Wilson, Russell SEA QB;Maclin, Jeremy KCC WR; Year 2018 Round 4 Draft Pick from Team A
    Team B gave up Brady, Tom NEP QB; Year 2017 Draft Pick 3.06

Same owner
    Team A gave up Allison, Geronimo GBP WR;Green, Ladarius PIT TE; $3 in blind bidding
    Team B gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 2.14

Team C gave up Cook, Jared OAK TE
    Team A gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 3.01; $3 in blind bidding

Same owner:
    Team A gave up Cook, Dalvin MIN RB;Year 2017 Draft Pick 3.03
    Team B gave up Robinson, Allen JAC WR; Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.11;Year 2017 Draft Pick 3.11

Team A gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.11;Year 2017 Draft Pick 4.10;Year 2017 Draft Pick 5.08
    Team C gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 2.02;Year 2017 Draft Pick 3.02;Year 2017 Draft Pick 4.02

Team A gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 2.02; Year 2018 Round 4 Draft Pick from Team A
    Team D gave up Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A;Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team D

I don't think anyone is giving up a top 5 rookie pick for Adams.  He'd maybe bring in a pick in the 7-12 range...similar to where JuJu is going in rookie drafts.

Adams has had one good season, he isn't an established stud.
Adams is an early 3rd round pick in startups.  JuJu is going in the double digits.

Adams is an early 3rd round pick in startups.  JuJu is going in the double digits.
If that's the case i feel bad for those wasting early 3rd round start up picks on Adams.  Had no idea people were taking him that high.

Based on that i guess he's worth a lot more than JuJu.  I disagree, but ADP shows i'm wrong on this one.

If that's the case i feel bad for those wasting early 3rd round start up picks on Adams.  Had no idea people were taking him that high.

Based on that i guess he's worth a lot more than JuJu.  I disagree, but ADP shows i'm wrong on this one.
adams as a top 36 dynasty asset is laughable to me. But what do I know

While we're on the Adams topic, this trade was completed in a 12 team ppr league a week ago.

Team A received Adams

Team B received Ajayi

Adams seemed to turn a corner last season and we've seen some late-blooming GB receivers have great careers (Driver, Nelson). Still, he has a career best of 997 receiving yards in a season after three years in the league. I don't think you can argue that JuJu is = to him in market value, but I can buy an argument that he might end up being the better player. I'm higher on him than most, but I like him more than I liked Adams out of Fresno and Adams hasn't lit the NFL on fire since then. He's been pretty good, but not amazing.

Kind of a moot point because the deal was Adams/3.4 for JuJu/2.9/2018 1st. I don't value that 3.4 to 2.9 bump very much this year, but with the 1st thrown in I like the JuJu side. I see him being a PPR machine in Pittsburgh in the near future. And if he flops, you've still got the 2018 1st as an "out" to win the trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
FBG have Adams as the #39 dynasty player and JuJu #89

DLF have Adams #45 and JuJu #125

Maybe one day they will start watching some games I guess?
I personally don't care about rankings you find online. I go with what I think

i also never mentioned juju. Just said I don't think Adams is a top 36 dynasty asset  

and apparently your rankings agree with me

FBG have Adams as the #39 dynasty player and JuJu #89

DLF have Adams #45 and JuJu #125

Maybe one day they will start watching some games I guess?
One thing to consider is the risk that Adam's isn't back in GB in 2018.  If that happens his value plummets.  Rodgers can make average WR's look really good.  Once those average Joe's go to other teams they end up sucking.

This one I believe was pretty even if anything most will take picks side based on Gronk's downfall as most people focus on recent events.  Non PPR TD heavy league (1 pt per 20 yards). Any picks taken 2nd round on can be placed on the taxi squad for up to 3 years.  Risky to take Gronk but hoping for 3-4 more year of a fairly healthy Gronk over the tier 2 rookies that might hit or miss.  Could see this trade going either way odds are in favor of the 8,9,17 hitting 1 to 2 guys and winning the deal but if Gronk is Gronk for 3 more years I will be ok with the deal.

I gave

Edelman

Funchess (Taxi squad)

for

Gronk
You stole Gronk

Team A gets 1.04

Team B gets Jordan Howard

It's a 16 Team contract PPR league.   Howard is $10 for 3 years, rookie will be $19 for up to 4 years. All contracts can be renewed at the end of term based on ranking but in both cases the cost is low with a salary cap of $400ish.

Fournette and Davis are off the board with 1.03 OTC still.
Howard easily with the contract terms.  

12 Team PPR SuperFlex rookie/devy combined draft (LF, Davis, Williams, Watson, JuJu, Barkley, Guice, McCaffery, Chubb, Dalvin, Rosen already rostered): 

Gave: 1.10, 2.10, Tyler Higbee

For: 1.05 (OTC, I took Sam Darnold)

Adams seemed to turn a corner last season and we've seen some late-blooming GB receivers have great careers (Driver, Nelson). Still, he has a career best of 997 receiving yards in a season after three years in the league. I don't think you can argue that JuJu is = to him in market value, but I can buy an argument that he might end up being the better player. I'm higher on him than most, but I like him more than I liked Adams out of Fresno and Adams hasn't lit the NFL on fire since then. He's been pretty good, but not amazing.

Kind of a moot point because the deal was Adams/3.4 for JuJu/2.9/2018 1st. I don't value that 3.4 to 2.9 bump very much this year, but with the 1st thrown in I like the JuJu side. I see him being a PPR machine in Pittsburgh in the near future. And if he flops, you've still got the 2018 1st as an "out" to win the trade.
JuJu may or may not have a good career, I have my doubts.  One thing I do know is that JuJu is 3rd at best  WR option in Pittsburgh.  Brown and Bryant should own most of the receiving in Pittsburgh in the short term, or at least until (if) Bryant gets caught with a blunt.  If Bryant has cleaned up his act it will be very difficult for JuJu to be fantasy relevant in the next few years.  I agree getting the 1st is a good thing in that trade.

JuJu may or may not have a good career, I have my doubts.  One thing I do know is that JuJu is 3rd at best  WR option in Pittsburgh.  Brown and Bryant should own most of the receiving in Pittsburgh in the short term, or at least until (if) Bryant gets caught with a blunt.  If Bryant has cleaned up his act it will be very difficult for JuJu to be fantasy relevant in the next few years.  I agree getting the 1st is a good thing in that trade.
You might be right, but Pittsburgh doesn't really have a "chain mover" type anywhere on their team. JuJu can fill that role right away if given the chance. I see him doing most of his damage on short routes over the middle that let him catch and run with the ball.

Also, you can't assume that Bryant is going to be in the lineup. He has serious issues.

You might be right, but Pittsburgh doesn't really have a "chain mover" type anywhere on their team. JuJu can fill that role right away if given the chance. I see him doing most of his damage on short routes over the middle that let him catch and run with the ball.

Also, you can't assume that Bryant is going to be in the lineup. He has serious issues.
Bryant's issues aren't on the field and he's been reinstated. 

This just happened in one of my leagues - 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5ppr 10 team league

Cousins, 1.05

for

Tannehill, 1.07, 2.04

I honestly don't get it.  The guy getting Cousins and 1.05 gets the 2 best pieces of this deal while the other owner gets a worse QB and worse picks?  But someone in the league said he thinks its fair.  This league there is maybe 3 owners that just don't seem to learn.  

This just happened in one of my leagues - 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5ppr 10 team league

Cousins, 1.05

for

Tannehill, 1.07, 2.04

I honestly don't get it.  The guy getting Cousins and 1.05 gets the 2 best pieces of this deal while the other owner gets a worse QB and worse picks?  But someone in the league said he thinks its fair.  This league there is maybe 3 owners that just don't seem to learn.  
I don't think its that bad.  The 2.4 is not without value, especially in this draft.  I can see where you are coming from though - it does look like one side is getting the 2 most valuable pieces.

For whatever its worth, I personally think Tannehill is going to have a really good year exceeding expectations, and I am trying to find ways to pick him up at a value where I can.  Second year in Gase's offense, and all of the important pieces are back, and working in that system together after a year of experience in it.  Julius Thomas is an upgrade over what they had at TE, and he knows the offense as well, having played in it in Denver.  OL was much improved last year over the previous few, and should be even better this year with Tunsil in his second season, Pouncey hopefully healthy, and a supposed improvement at guard.  Defense is sketchy, which should keep the passing game rolling for 4 quarters. 

I don't think the trade above represents getting Tannehill at a value, but if the person receiving him feels similarly to the way I do about him, then I can see why they make that move. 

With 1.02 on the clock...

I traded Baldwin and my 2018 1st for the pick and took Fournette.

It was an over pay by me but I wasn't getting anything for Baldwin other than low ball offers and my 2018 should be on the back end. 

Users who are viewing this thread