What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (14 Viewers)

12 teams, ppr

Gave 1.01

Got 1.02/Crowell

It's pretty fair. I assume he'll take Davis. I'm likely going to try and trade back into 1.03/1.04, grab whoever is there, and add more assets or picks. I'm not as high on Fournette as others and have been targeting Caff and Mixon. Thoughts?
Crowell for free.  I wouldn't call it "pretty fair," Imthink you took him to the cleaners.  But that's because I see a pretty interchangable top two, and minimal dropoff to 4 or 5.

Disheartening trade went down in an FFPC league of mine, makes me question whether I want to be putting thousands of dollars in these leagues moving forward: 

• Team A gives: Brandin Cooks, 6.2, 2018 4th
  • Team B gives: 2018 2nd, 2018 3rd, 2018 3rd, 3.10, 4.2, 4.10
ETA:  this is the fifth year of an established dynasty league,  thus the picks acquired are for the annual rookie and free-agent draft. The owner receiving the picks took Aaron Jones with 3.10. 

Last edited by a moderator:
12 teams, ppr

Gave 1.01

Got 1.02/Crowell

It's pretty fair. I assume he'll take Davis. I'm likely going to try and trade back into 1.03/1.04, grab whoever is there, and add more assets or picks. I'm not as high on Fournette as others and have been targeting Caff and Mixon. Thoughts?
I'll take Crowell here, not much difference in 1 to 3 for me. 

Disheartening trade went down in an FFPC league of mine, makes me question whether I want to be putting thousands of dollars in these leagues moving forward: 

People actually pay "thousands of dollars" and then do trades like these? I would think thousands of dollars would make the league a little bit serious. Well, maybe not, if you're a billionaire.

12 teams, ppr

Gave 1.01

Got 1.02/Crowell

2/crow and I like Davis a lot.  Still, I can understand doing it if he can afford crow and knew you were taking Davis. 

My first reaction was :X :X horrible. 

Yeah that's just plain horrible. 

This is not a start up draft. The guy took Aaron Jones at 3.10  of the rookie draft. I guess I should have specified that this is the fifth year of the league and those picks are rookie draft picks.  So, a future second, a future third, Aaron Jones, and a couple more late round rookie prospects. 

This is not a start up draft. The guy took Aaron Jones at 3.10  of the rookie draft. I guess I should have specified that this is the fifth year of the league and those picks are rookie draft picks.  So, a future second, a future third, Aaron Jones, and a couple more late round rookie prospects. 
Ok, I guess I assumed these guys aren't complete idiots.

Gave:  TY Hilton

Received: Todd Gurley and 2.7

I've always thought Gurley was overrated, but couldn't pass on this one.

Gave:  TY Hilton

Received: Todd Gurley and 2.7

I've always thought Gurley was overrated, but couldn't pass on this one.
In ff gurley might be overrated but he's a top talent.  Seems fair if you consider hilton top 10. Could go either way depending on format. 

Never a good assumption in FF.
Probably not in life either, but generally I try to see how something could make sense if not refuted by evidence.

12 Team Tiered PPR (TE=1.5, WR=1.0, RB=0.5)  SuperFlex 

Team A (Rebuilding): Joe Mixon, Mitchell Trubisky, Devante Parker

Team B (Building): David Johnson

I think mixon will be very good, and i want to like parker, but I think the side getting DJ is clearly the better side

ETA:  this is the fifth year of an established dynasty league,  thus the picks acquired are for the annual rookie and free-agent draft. The owner receiving the picks took Aaron Jones with 3.10. 
Yeah, that's an ugly one.

Some mid-draft trades, Non-ppr.

Team A (Leveon Owner) Gives: D'Onta Foreman

Team B Gives: James Conner

Foreman was pick 16, the owner tried to trade back and pick up extra picks, but couldn't.  Conner went at pick 27, 2 picks before Team A picked again (and failed to trade up). Post-draft the two teams swapped picks.

Team C Gives: Zay Jones & Jeremy Hill

Team D Gives: David Njoku

Team E Gives: Martavis Bryant

Team F Gives: Pick 7 (OJ Howard), 2018 pick 13-16 range.

Team G Gives: Rex Burkhead

Team H Gives: Pick 31 (Gerald Everett)

Some mid-draft trades, Non-ppr.

Team A (Leveon Owner) Gives: D'Onta Foreman

Team B Gives: James Conner

Foreman was pick 16, the owner tried to trade back and pick up extra picks, but couldn't.  Conner went at pick 27, 2 picks before Team A picked again (and failed to trade up). Post-draft the two teams swapped picks.

Team C Gives: Zay Jones & Jeremy Hill

Team D Gives: David Njoku

Team E Gives: Martavis Bryant

Team F Gives: Pick 7 (OJ Howard), 2018 pick 13-16 range.

Team G Gives: Rex Burkhead

Team H Gives: Pick 31 (Gerald Everett)
Foreman, that's a merciless homer ripoff

Zay but close.  Njoku and Zay are relatively close,  and Hill should escape Cincinnati this year. 

Picks.   Guessing this is another steeler homer. 

Close enough.  I'm not that high on either of them but get the upside for both. 

Very hard to rebuild a team by trading away a quarter for theee nickels.  Ugh.

Johnson should fetch at least two proven players, not just a pile of prospects imo.

Very hard to rebuild a team by trading away a quarter for theee nickels.  Ugh.

Johnson should fetch at least two proven players, not just a pile of prospects imo.
While I agree and would take DJ, I'm not sure everyone is taking into account getting a potential franchise qb (MT) in a superflex. A lot of people here also seem to be very high on Mixon, comparing him to Bell and DJ.

Like I said I'd still take DJ but I can see why a trade like this might go down, especially if the rebuilding team didn't have a lot of other pieces to move.

I wont call it bad, but the rebuilding team should have easily gotten at least another first rounder or first round value young player.  

The team getting Johnson made the perfect trade and i imagine the rest of the league is ticked.

12 tm IDP 0.5 PPR

Ware for Dez

Didn't need a WR but wanted to get rid of Ware. I know its great value but it makes me overly reliant on Abdullah unless I can pull something else off.

This happened last week.  Looked bad then, looks worse now.

Ladarius Green, Chris Conley and Zach Zenner for Davante Adams. 

12 team PPR. 

Not just me but the site operators too.

The Shark Pool (NFL Talk)

Important Note about the Shark Pool:

Threads that are asking for advice on how you should draft or manage your team belong in The Assistant Coach Subforum below.

The Shark Pool is reserved for sharing NFL talk and fantasy football strategy discussion.
Stay classy kiddo.
You too buckaroo

Gave 2.6 and a 2018 2nd Rd pick for Ty Montgomery. Only had Forte, Woodhead and AP at RB, so had a big need for a RB. May have overpaid, however RBs are slightly devalued in this league as only 1 RB is required to start.

Gottabesweet said:
This happened last week.  Looked bad then, looks worse now.

Ladarius Green, Chris Conley and Zach Zenner for Davante Adams. 

12 team PPR. 
I love me some Conley and am not a fan of Adams, but damn that's a steal

Gave 2.6 and a 2018 2nd Rd pick for Ty Montgomery. Only had Forte, Woodhead and AP at RB, so had a big need for a RB. May have overpaid, however RBs are slightly devalued in this league as only 1 RB is required to start.
I'd take the picks depending on how big the league is. If pick 2.6 is in the top 20 you probably could have gotten a good RB there.

dukezib said:
Why do people make offensive offers?
Non-PPR 16-team dynasty in the 3rd year. Rookie draft is rolling; clock on 2.5. Inherited a team a week ago and in rebuild mode. I have D.Brees and Philip Rivers on the trading block, looking for more picks. Conversation follows...

Owner on the clock asks me: "Wanna trade for this pick? I see you're in need of RB"
Me: "You're right, I'm targeting RBs right now. Show your offer."
Clock Owner: I give you this pick and Devontae Booker and you give me A.J. Green...
Me (facepalm): Man. This is A LOT far from balanced. And I have CJ Anderson.... You can go on with your pick

Owner on the clock selects... Dion Lewis
this belongs in the complaining about crappy offers thread

JPeso said:

Being FFPC this is an even worse trade than normal since FFPC has roster limits and no taxi squad. What on earth would possess someone to deal Cooks for that and why am I not in such a league.

thriftyrocker said:
12 tm IDP 0.5 PPR

Ware for Dez

Didn't need a WR but wanted to get rid of Ware. I know its great value but it makes me overly reliant on Abdullah unless I can pull something else off.
Right..........

Ppr superflex

25 man roster with ir for suspended players.

team a - josh gordon

team b- Davonta booker

Value check on Tyrell Williams? 

I have him for cheap for the next three years but someone is offering me a 2019 first that will probably be mid-late. Thoughts?

12 Team SuperFlex TE Premium:

A (contending team in need of QB2): Sam Bradford, Eric Decker, Gerald Everrett, 2018 2nd, $25 BBB: Jordy Nelson

Users who are viewing this thread