Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • menobrown

    1849

  • One More Rep

    1306

  • barackdhouse

    1158

  • FreeBaGeL

    1039

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in??  I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

9 minutes ago, garlicduck said:

John Brown (Arizona WR) is the only one I know.

there's even another J. Brown, Jaron Brown, on the same team.

 

Jaron Brown is dirt cheap right now, if you're in a deep league and you can get him basically for free, do it. he's not bad, WR4/5 with WR3 upside

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Warhogs said:

Thanks.  That probably was a clearer response to what I was saying.  While Ben for Jimmy G straight up wouldn't do it for me I don't think it was so far off that I would quickly dismiss it.  Big Ben is at that point we all have to deal with at some point.  A player too valuable to us to give away but not enough value to someone acquiring him to pay a lot.  Think Carson Palmer a couple years ago when he was roughly a top 5 QB in scoring.  Tough to give him away but you weren't getting anything but an average player or pick.

thanks for the replies guys.

considering i'm still thinking about it and even asking on here I wouldn't call it quickly dismiss. but mostly my take on it was confirmed, not too unrealistic but would want to get a little bit more out of Ben trade. trying to swap picks and move up a little bit in the rookie draft on top of it now...

if nothing comes of it I'm prepared to just ride him out for the rest of his career however long it will be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gladiators Basel said:

there's even another J. Brown, Jaron Brown, on the same team.

 

Jaron Brown is dirt cheap right now, if you're in a deep league and you can get him basically for free, do it. he's not bad, WR4/5 with WR3 upside

Okay, you got me...though I doubt he's rostered in any league I play in...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gladiators Basel said:

thanks for the replies guys.

considering i'm still thinking about it and even asking on here I wouldn't call it quickly dismiss. but mostly my take on it was confirmed, not too unrealistic but would want to get a little bit more out of Ben trade. trying to swap picks and move up a little bit in the rookie draft on top of it now...

if nothing comes of it I'm prepared to just ride him out for the rest of his career however long it will be.

FYI, this thread is for completed trades only. There is a dynasty value discussion thread where you will get more replies. And, the assistant coach forum is specifically for this sort of thing.

Good luck!

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, kutta said:

FYI, this thread is for completed trades only. There is a dynasty value discussion thread where you will get more replies. And, the assistant coach forum is specifically for this sort of thing.

Good luck!

thanks for the info, i kind of realized this later on myself but then there were already multiple replies...

been FG-sub for a couple of years and decided to get involved on the message board and dove in head first, my bad, will do my best to avoid that in the future

cheers

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

16 man PPR

Team A got Jones, Julio ATL WR; Gurley, Todd LAR RB
Team B got Johnson, David ARI RB;  Smith-Schuster, Juju PIT WR

 

Julio Gurley big. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

10 team with idps, non ppr. Start 1 qb, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 te, 2 flex, 2 dls, 2 lbs, and 2 dbs.  

A traded the #10 rookie pick

B traded Landon Collins, Bobby Wagner, and the #26 rookie pick

both collins and Wagner will be starters for A.

 

Edited by matttyl
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, matttyl said:

10 team with idps, non ppr. Start 1 qb, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 te, 2 flex, 2 dls, 2 lbs, and 2 dbs.  

A traded the #10 rookie pick

B traded Landon Collins, Bobby Wagner, and the #26 rookie pick

both collins and Wagner will be starters for A.

 

Give me the defensive guys pretty easily unless scoring for defense is whack.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, fruity pebbles said:

Give me the defensive guys pretty easily unless scoring for defense is whack.

Pretty standard.  1 point per tackle, 3 for most other things like forced fumble, recovery, sack or int.  Half point for assisted tackle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mashedbananas said:

12 Team Superflex 11 starters-- 1-2 QB, 1-4 RB, 3-6 WR, 1-2 TE, 1-2 K, 1-2 Def

 

Gave Ertz

Got Julius Thomas and 1.12 while otc.  Took Patrick Mahomes.  I have a lot of faith in Andy Reid

You killed it.  Love Mahones.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Zyphros said:

Make me think on this one, cause I really like all those guys.  The gap between Gurley and DJ is smaller than the gap between Julio and JuJu so I'll go Julio/Gurley here. 

Not sure if that is the right way to break this one down. I look at it like:

DJ=Julio (roughly, they're with 1-3 picks of each ktber in start ups and can be argued either way)

Todd Gurley >>>>>> JuJu

...or by startup ADP: 3+88 for 6+18

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Gladiators Basel said:

thanks for the replies guys.

considering i'm still thinking about it and even asking on here I wouldn't call it quickly dismiss. but mostly my take on it was confirmed, not too unrealistic but would want to get a little bit more out of Ben trade. trying to swap picks and move up a little bit in the rookie draft on top of it now...

if nothing comes of it I'm prepared to just ride him out for the rest of his career however long it will be.

 

This isn't the dynasty value thread or the Assistant Coach forum, but if it were, I would say that the time to trade Big Ben is DURING the regular season, when a team in the middle of the pack needs a QB to get them over the top (assuming Ben is playing like a top 6 or 7 fantasy QB). That's when you'll get max value for a solid vet like Ben. 

But I can't write that opinion since this isn't the dynasty value thread or the Asst Coach forum. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, joey said:

 

But I can't write that opinion since this isn't the dynasty value thread or the Asst Coach forum. 

What opinion? Above  is the only thing that registered in your post since whatever else you said has been filtered out by the forum police.

 

 

Edited by jeaton6
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, jeaton6 said:

12 team PPR:

Gave: Parker, Dixon

Got: Gurley, Zenner, 4.10, 5.10

Gurley- nice sell off the Parker hype. I guess Detroit wants to "feature" Abdullah but if he goes down zenner will have a good role.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, jeaton6 said:

12 team PPR:

Gave: Parker, Dixon

Got: Gurley, Zenner, 4.10, 5.10

Gurley pretty easily. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team dynasty. Finally moved Gronk, hated to do it but for this return I had to.

Got:
Foreman, D'Onta HOU RB
Diggs, Stefon MIN WR
Derby, A.J. DEN TE
Olsen, Greg CAR TE
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick (early to mid is best guess)


I gave:
Hogan, Chris NEP WR
Thielen, Adam MIN WR
Woods, Robert LAR WR
Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE
Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick (mid is best guess)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, CabinFever said:

12 team dynasty. Finally moved Gronk, hated to do it but for this return I had to.

Got:
Foreman, D'Onta HOU RB
Diggs, Stefon MIN WR
Derby, A.J. DEN TE
Olsen, Greg CAR TE
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick (early to mid is best guess)


I gave:
Hogan, Chris NEP WR
Thielen, Adam MIN WR
Woods, Robert LAR WR
Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE
Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick (mid is best guess)

I have Gronk in 2 dynasties and have had trouble getting offers that are half of that. Well done. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, CabinFever said:

12 team dynasty. Finally moved Gronk, hated to do it but for this return I had to.

Got:
Foreman, D'Onta HOU RB
Diggs, Stefon MIN WR
Derby, A.J. DEN TE
Olsen, Greg CAR TE
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick (early to mid is best guess)


I gave:
Hogan, Chris NEP WR
Thielen, Adam MIN WR
Woods, Robert LAR WR
Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE
Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick (mid is best guess)

At first I didn't love what you got but then I saw you really only lost Gronk.  Definitely a solid return.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CabinFever said:

12 team dynasty. Finally moved Gronk, hated to do it but for this return I had to.

Got:
Foreman, D'Onta HOU RB
Diggs, Stefon MIN WR
Derby, A.J. DEN TE
Olsen, Greg CAR TE
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick (early to mid is best guess)


I gave:
Hogan, Chris NEP WR
Thielen, Adam MIN WR
Woods, Robert LAR WR
Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE
Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick (mid is best guess)

Depends on scoring and roster limits, I might consider this in a 24-player roster with standard PPR across. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 tm PPR, we start 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 3 Flex. Made the following deal:

Gave: K.Dixon, Perine, 2018 1st (should be very late), 2.10
Got: Cooks, 2.05 (took Foreman)

Roster now:
Stafford, Palmer
Zeke, Bell, Foreman, Forte, D.Washington (Oak)
Dez,AJG,Hopkins, Cooks, Jeffery, Ty.Williams
Gronk, CJ Fied

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Sitch said:

12 tm PPR, we start 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 3 Flex. Made the following deal:

Gave: K.Dixon, Perine, 2018 1st (should be very late), 2.10
Got: Cooks, 2.05 (took Foreman)

Roster now:
Stafford, Palmer
Zeke, Bell, Foreman, Forte, D.Washington (Oak)
Dez,AJG,Hopkins, Cooks, Jeffery, Ty.Williams
Gronk, CJ Fied

Very good deal for you

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sitch said:

12 tm PPR, we start 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 3 Flex. Made the following deal:

Gave: K.Dixon, Perine, 2018 1st (should be very late), 2.10
Got: Cooks, 2.05 (took Foreman)

Roster now:
Stafford, Palmer
Zeke, Bell, Foreman, Forte, D.Washington (Oak)
Dez,AJG,Hopkins, Cooks, Jeffery, Ty.Williams
Gronk, CJ Fied

With Stafford, Zeke, Bell, Dez, AJG, Gronk... you should win a championship this year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, CabinFever said:

12 team PPr

Gave: Diggs, 3rd in 2018

Got: Benjamin, Sneed, 2nd in 2018

I think Diggs and Benjamin are close enough in value that you clearly win this deal based on the rest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CabinFever said:

12 team dynasty. Finally moved Gronk, hated to do it but for this return I had to.

Got:
Foreman, D'Onta HOU RB
Diggs, Stefon MIN WR
Derby, A.J. DEN TE
Olsen, Greg CAR TE
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick (early to mid is best guess)


I gave:
Hogan, Chris NEP WR
Thielen, Adam MIN WR
Woods, Robert LAR WR
Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE
Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick (mid is best guess)

I agree with Daisy that it's been tough to get value for gronk, and I think this works out in your favor slightly, but I think it's closer than the rest of the pool. Theilen/Diggs is a wash imo, neither is a dominant #1 wr over the other. Derby is a non factor. Olsen/gronk is probably a wash too- if gronk is healthy he's better but Olsen is steady and healthy, so the swap of 2018 picks seems to cover that. Woods is a bit underrated imo and hogan is a nice bye week boom or bust. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, menobrown said:
On 5/22/2017 at 8:59 PM, JohnW1970 said:

12 team PPR

Gave D. Parker

Got: 1.12 and 2.04

Parker

Wow really.  I feel like I'm one of the last Parker holdouts but if I got a shot at Hunt/JJSS and Zones for him I'm taking that all day long.

Edited by Hankmoody
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

Wow really.  I feel like I'm one of the last Parker holdouts but if I got a shot at Hunt/JJSS and Zones for him I'm taking that all day long.

I feel like Parker is about to be given the chance to seize the #1 job. Don't see them paying Stills, Landry and him and Landry is going to go if Parker can show he's worth building around.  I think he understands the challenge they have laid out for him and he's ready for it. That puff piece that came out on him a few days ago was not the first one this offseason, it's a shame it took him this long to get it but I think he finally does. Those are some solid pieces you can get back at 12 and 16 but I do think ia few weeks into the season that's what they will look like when compared to Parker, pieces.

 

And I barely own Parker at all so this is not some wishful thinking. Actually hated that rotoblurb that came out the other day because I had some trade offers out for him. So honestly I'd be good being wrong on this, real good with it but I think he's about to arrive.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheBottomLine said:

10-team PPR Best Ball.  Not involved.

DeAndre Hopkins, Devonta Freeman, Tevin Coleman

for

Odell Beckham Jr, Melvin Gordon, Danny Woodhead

I don't play bestball but I'd be curious if it is just based on splash plays.  If it were I can imagine Freeman/Coleman getting more than Gordon/Woodhead and Nuk/OBJ seems relatively close.  Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, menobrown said:

I feel like Parker is about to be given the chance to seize the #1 job. Don't see them paying Stills, Landry and him and Landry is going to go if Parker can show he's worth building around.  I think he understands the challenge they have laid out for him and he's ready for it. That puff piece that came out on him a few days ago was not the first one this offseason, it's a shame it took him this long to get it but I think he finally does. Those are some solid pieces you can get back at 12 and 16 but I do think ia few weeks into the season that's what they will look like when compared to Parker, pieces.

 

And I barely own Parker at all so this is not some wishful thinking. Actually hated that rotoblurb that came out the other day because I had some trade offers out for him. So honestly I'd be good being wrong on this, real good with it but I think he's about to arrive.

I guess we'll see. I've been selling, but my timing was bad. His value got a bump. If he's going out and just outplays everyone else and gets the #1 job and gets the targets then he could be a beast. He hasn't yet, they paid stills to stay, and Landry isn't going to disappear unless they let him walk, which will only happen if Parker shows up, and he will be there competing for targets this year. Caroo and Ford are lurking as well. There's really no middle ground imo, the true definition of boom or bust player at this point of his career. Lots of competition there for targets, he will have to really earn it I think. Tannehill isn't the qb that will have 3 1k yd WRs. Hard to invest for me based on offseason speculation by coaches who have seen them in shorts for a day and basically said "everyone looks awesome". 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

I guess we'll see. I've been selling, but my timing was bad. His value got a bump. If he's going out and just outplays everyone else and gets the #1 job and gets the targets then he could be a beast. He hasn't yet, they paid stills to stay, and Landry isn't going to disappear unless they let him walk, which will only happen if Parker shows up, and he will be there competing for targets this year. Caroo and Ford are lurking as well. There's really no middle ground imo, the true definition of boom or bust player at this point of his career. Lots of competition there for targets, he will have to really earn it I think. Tannehill isn't the qb that will have 3 1k yd WRs. Hard to invest for me based on offseason speculation by coaches who have seen them in shorts for a day and basically said "everyone looks awesome". 

Targets are my concern also and don't forget Julius Thomas being added.  They were at the bottom of the league in pass attempts last year so if the offense grows a ton (there's room) then he could see a huge uptick in targets.  I believe in his talent, I just question if the coaches do and give him the targets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...