Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

1 hour ago, Skeletore Eh said:

Ppr

Dak

for

decker

torrey smith

Interesting. Before the season last year I traded Dak for Decker and thought I got a good deal. Then Decker got hurt and Dak looked great. I'd probably take a chance on the two WR's in this deal but it's pretty close and I could be pursuaded to go the other way without too much effort.

• Replies 34k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

9 hours ago, BroncosFan07 said:

16 team contract league.  0.5 PPR

Team A:  Odell Beckham Jr - (2 yrs remaining, cheap contract)

Team B: 1.04, 1.07, CJ Anderson (expensive/1 year deal but owner has Booker as a handcuff)

Yeah, no way I'd move Beckham for that.

1 hour ago, Andrew74 said:

Yeah, no way I'd move Beckham for that.

Depends on the team. If they won't compete this year it is a good move, because no one will give up this much next year when you are renting OBJ for a year. 

A couple Davante Adams trades I've been involved in. 

Both 12 team PPR

QRRWWTKF 

Davante Adams, '18 3rd (guessing 3.09-3.12)

'18 1st (guessing 1.01-1.04)

------

QRRWWTKFF

Donte Moncrief, Hunter Henry, 1.10

Davante Adams, Tyler Eifert

edit: just completed this trade as well in that league

1.09, Matt Jones

John Brown, Doug Martin

Edited by r0llin_game

12 Team PPR while OTC

Gave: 1.7 (Howard)/Graham/Enunwa/3.12

Got: 1.8/Reed

Then while OTC again

Gave: 1.8 (Ross)/Dalton/3.9

Got: 1.9/Winston

Net:

Gave: 1.7/Graham/Dalton/Enunwa/3.9/3.12

Got: 1.9/Reed/Winston

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, jeaton6 said:

Which side is Terrible? 

I'd take the dak side pretty easily. I don't see smith getting consistent numbers in philly and while I like decker, he has had a lot of injuries going back to his college days. 

4 hours ago, jeaton6 said:

12 Team PPR while OTC

Gave: 1.7 (Howard)/Graham/Enunwa/3.12

Got: 1.8/Reed

Then while OTC again

Gave: 1.8 (Ross)/Dalton/3.9

Got: 1.9/Winston

Net:

Gave: 1.7/Graham/Dalton/Enunwa/3.9/3.12

Got: 1.9/Reed/Winston

Nicely done

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

I'd take the dak side pretty easily. I don't see smith getting consistent numbers in philly and while I like decker, he has had a lot of injuries going back to his college days. 

Gotcha. I'm the one who picked up Dak in the deal. I felt great about it even without the actual need at QB. I'd picked them up at 12 and 19 round in recent dispersal. Smith was at end of my bench and was glad to pick up the roster spot as well. This league seems to really not like QBs (24 roster spots) and none of the rookies (other than Watson) were drafted or rostered through 2 waiver rounds. I've now picked up Kizer and Trubisky as well for a bid buck each.

Edited by jeaton6
4 hours ago, jeaton6 said:

Gotcha. I'm the one who picked up Dak in the deal. I felt great about it even without the actual need at QB. I'd picked them up at 12 and 19 round in recent dispersal. Smith was at end of my bench and was glad to pick up the roster spot as well. This league seems to really not like QBs (24 roster spots) and none of the rookies (other than Watson) were drafted or rostered through 2 waiver rounds. I've now picked up Kizer and Trubisky as well for a bid buck each.

I like Dak here too but in a 24 roster league I'm surprised that you would hold 4 or more QBs. 

3 minutes ago, slackjawedyokel said:

I like Dak here too but in a 24 roster league I'm surprised that you would hold 4 or more QBs. 

In general I wouldn't but I just see these guys as more valuable than the alternative 

1 hour ago, Gottabesweet said:

12 team PPR

Sent: 17 and 24 overall rookie picks 

Got:  2018 first.  (Projected non playoff team top 6)  first overall if he wins toilet bowl  

I did something similar with 2.08 OTC traded that, 3.01 and 2018 3rd for 2018 1st.  My team is a full teardown so should have 1.01 but likely picked up 1.02 in this trade from him.  Lead pipe lock to be top 4 (had 1.01 this year), no toilet bowl involved.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

I did something similar with 2.08 OTC traded that, 3.01 and 2018 3rd for 2018 1st.  My team is a full teardown so should have 1.01 but likely picked up 1.02 in this trade from him.  Lead pipe lock to be top 4 (had 1.01 this year), no toilet bowl involved.

Interesting league. I'm not seeing a mid to late 2nd, a 3rd and a future 3rd being traded for future 1sts in my leagues. Especially not for high 1st round picks. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, northern exposure said:

Interesting league. I'm not seeing a mid to late 2nd, a 3rd and a future 3rd being traded for future 1sts in my leagues. Especially not for high 1st round picks. 

Well I'm guessing he doesn't agree with me in terms of his team's outlook.  It's also an IDP league so those 2nd/3rd carry a lot more value.  We are in a couple of leagues together and I knew he was high on Zones, who was on the board and who he picked with 2.08 and who I would have taken had I kept it.  Owner had drafted Zones at 1.15 in a different league so I'm sure was chomping at the bit to get him but wasn't going for the 2.08 for the 1st alone. 

If he does end up making the playoffs this trade is a pretty solid bust for me since I gave up almost certainly 3.01 plus Zones and D'onta Foreman (his other pick) to get into the late 1st.  I'd rather have Zones and Henderson.

12 team ppr best ball, qrrwwwtfkd, 20 man active roster, 10 man taxi

Team A gives: Jimmy Graham, Marvin Jones, 3.02

Team B gives: 2018 first, 2018 fifth

Other info: 2018 picks could be anywhere. Team B finished with the 1.04 in 2017.  Team A is doing a total rebuild and has a loaded taxi squad.

Edited by opensourcebeer
5 hours ago, Gottabesweet said:

12 team PPR

Sent: 17 and 24 overall rookie picks 

Got:  2018 first.  (Projected non playoff team top 6)  first overall if he wins toilet bowl  

Good deal for you. I moved 2.3 and 2.10 for 2018 1 (startup so hard to project).

11 hours ago, jeaton6 said:

I got the decker side in this one. I think in a vacuum dak has more value, but it really came down to me being set at qb, thin at wr and literally unable to get anything from anybody for Dak. Couldn't even get a future second.  In a 12 team 24 man roster start 1 qb league like this almost everyone has a decent qb so finding a trade partner is difficult and clogging up multiple roster spots on qbs I don't need costs me the ability to cycle through players on waivers and such. I had the opportunity to acquire a player I like at a position of need, so I took it.  If decker returns to form (and all reports are that he has) he will help me compete this year. Dak wouldn't have and I fear some regression will be coming this year. 

5 minutes ago, Skeletore Eh said:

I got the decker side in this one. I think in a vacuum dak has more value, but it really came down to me being set at qb, thin at wr and literally unable to get anything from anybody for Dak. Couldn't even get a future second.  In a 12 team 24 man roster start 1 qb league like this almost everyone has a decent qb so finding a trade partner is difficult and clogging up multiple roster spots on qbs I don't need costs me the ability to cycle through players on waivers and such. I had the opportunity to acquire a player I like at a position of need, so I took it.  If decker returns to form (and all reports are that he has) he will help me compete this year. Dak wouldn't have and I fear some regression will be coming this year. 

You never offered him to me for a 2018 2 ? I'd have jumped on that too haha. You know now, if you didn't before, that I am a willing trade partner. Say hi to DILF for me ??

19 minutes ago, Skeletore Eh said:

I agree.  A QB like Dak is tough to move and easy to replace in 12 man leagues.  Any non-elite QB is, and I'm not buying Dak ever getting enough volume to crack that barrier.  If you're contending getting a couple of shots at contributors was a good move. 

12 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

I agree.  A QB like Dak is tough to move and easy to replace in 12 man leagues.  Any non-elite QB is, and I'm not buying Dak ever getting enough volume to crack that barrier.  If you're contending getting a couple of shots at contributors was a good move. 

I agree non-elite QBs are easily replaceable.  The difference for me is Dak may very well become elite and he has upside. He was number 8 in PPG last year well ahead of other young borderline top 5 dynasty QBs like Mariota and Winston. 

It was a good move for him because it got him depth/WR3 he wanted and needed. For me it got me an asset that I see appreciating significantly this year.

3 minutes ago, jeaton6 said:

I agree non-elite QBs are easily replaceable.  The difference for me is Dak may very well become elite and he has upside. He was number 8 in PPG last year well ahead of other young borderline top 5 dynasty QBs like Mariota and Winston. 

It was a good move for him because it got him depth/WR3 he wanted and needed. For me it got me an asset that I see appreciating significantly this year.

I like the Dak side of this.  (Come over to the Dak side, Luke?)

Smith is a non factor to me and Decker, at 30, has an injury history.  Yes, he could bounce back to form but his shelf life is far less than Dak's.

Edited by DropKick
12 hours ago, One More Rep said:

Crowell

Fwiw I also got offered diggs plus upgrade from 3.12 to 3.7 from another owner for crowell. Chose moncrief for upside and have a better plan for 2.6

Edited by thriftyrocker
2 minutes ago, thriftyrocker said:

Fwiw I also got offered diggs plus upgrade from 3.12 to 3.7 from another owner for crowell. Chose moncrief for upside and have a better plan for 2.6

I like Diggs much more than Moncrief, and would likely move Crowell for him

41 minutes ago, One More Rep said:

I like Diggs much more than Moncrief, and would likely move Crowell for him

Yeah, I probably agree. Moncrief is a much bigger risk. He's on y4 so if he blows it this year, he could drop in value a lot. I didn't need either to start, so rolling the dice. I think 2.6 will make it worth it.

In another 12 tm ppr (nmt): 1.11 for Diggs+3.7.

Yeah, I probably agree. Moncrief is a much bigger risk. He's on y4 so if he blows it this year, he could drop in value a lot. I didn't need either to start, so rolling the dice. I think 2.6 will make it worth it.

1.11 is pretty cheap for Diggs

16 Team 1PPR

Team A receives: 2018 1st, 2017 3.08

Team B receives: Jimmy Graham, 2018 3rd, Jaelen Strong 

Not sure where the 2018 picks will fall, but the starting lineups are looking like:

Team A's lineup now: Luck, Mixon/Kamara, Hilton/Watkins/Diggs/MWilliams, Ebron, 2018 1/1/1/2/2/3

Team B's lineup now: Tyrod, Ingram/Bilal/Gio, Coleman/JRoss/Lee, Graham, 2018 2/3/3

4 minutes ago, SieteCinco said:

16 Team 1PPR

Team A receives: 2018 1st, 2017 3.08

Team B receives: Jimmy Graham, 2018 3rd, Jaelen Strong 

Not sure where the 2018 picks will fall, but the starting lineups are looking like:

Team A's lineup now: Luck, Mixon/Kamara, Hilton/Watkins/Diggs/MWilliams, Ebron, 2018 1/1/1/2/2/3

Team B's lineup now: Tyrod, Ingram/Bilal/Gio, Coleman/JRoss/Lee, Graham, 2018 2/3/3

Graham isn't worth a 1st. Especially the one from team B.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jeaton6 said:

12 Team PPR

Gave: Kamara, Jamaal Williams, 2018 3

Got: 2018 1/2 (mid), Cousins, Fat Rob, Brate

I think Rob K. and J Williams cancel out making this look like someone is valuing Kamara as 1.6 or 1.7 instead of the late 1st he really is.

6 hours ago, thriftyrocker said:

I think Rob K. and J Williams cancel out making this look like someone is valuing Kamara as 1.6 or 1.7 instead of the late 1st he really is.

I value Williams more than Kelley by almost a whole Williams. 

I really don't get this one.  Cousins isn't terrible but in a 12 team ppr, I don't really want the qb who just lost all his starting receivers, but maybe he shines this year or with shanahan sometime down the road I guess.  Seems more like a throw in.  Kelley is fighting for carries and only got 168 last year.  He might end up starting for Washington, but he'd still only be a backup from a dynasty perspective, because he's not a guy you'd want to start with a healthy perine there.  And brate was kind of intriguing on situation alone but then they drafted Howard and his situation went to crap.

If the goal was to get 2018 picks, a mid future first and second is ok I guess but the low side of what I'd want for those two unless they really slid and you were trading two seconds for a future first and a second.

Edited by bostonfred
  • Like 1
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****