Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

Just now, Sitch said:

I like Howard a lot but think this is more than I'd pay for him, even with DT being older.  Curious who your other WRs are?

Thomas is "older" and is also hampered by his current situation - i.e. mediocre QB(s) and a coach that would prefer to run the ball. Sadly I think the rest of the years where he could potentially remain at the elite level are going to be wasted.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • menobrown

    1849

  • One More Rep

    1306

  • barackdhouse

    1160

  • FreeBaGeL

    1041

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in??  I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

8 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Thomas is "older" and is also hampered by his current situation - i.e. mediocre QB(s) and a coach that would prefer to run the ball. Sadly I think the rest of the years where he could potentially remain at the elite level are going to be wasted.

I do agree but should have added that Eifert is a key part of this deal as well.  I think its roster dependent here but in a vacuum, would probably take DT/Eifert

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

He only had 140 PR last year and 1 KR for 23 more.  Hill had 975 yards.  Interestingly, Brown only returned 15 punts and Eli Rogers 7.  That's the extent of their punt returns.  19 fair catches.

Gotta wonder, with Maclin gone in KC, if Hill (now the presumptive WR1) will be doing less returns this year and going forward?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 Team ppr QB / 2RB / 3WR / TE / FL

Team A trades:

Julio Jones WR | ATL
Marquess Wilson WR | CHI
Coby Fleener TE | NO
Brandon LaFell WR | CIN

Team B trades:

C.J. Prosise RB | SEA
Terrelle Pryor WR | WAS
Delanie Walker TE | TEN
Jeremy Maclin WR | KC
Draft Pick Rd: 2, Overall Pick: 21
Draft Pick Rd: 1, Overall Pick: 9

ill take Julio and the pennies over all the nickles

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Pwingles said:

ill take Julio and the pennies over all the nickles

I'll take Julio over every other component on both sides of this deal.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sitch said:

I do agree but should have added that Eifert is a key part of this deal as well.  I think its roster dependent here but in a vacuum, would probably take DT/Eifert

I think Eifert is one of the most overrated players in Fantasy Football.  He's had exactly 1 season where he finished as a top-24 TE (the year he also had an unsustainable 13 TDs).  He's played a total of 22 games over the last 3 years and he's coming off back surgery in December.  Plus he has Gronk and Hooper at TE.  DT as stated is getting older and has inconsistent QBs - it might be time to get what you can for him before he really loses value.

Meanwhile, I think Jordan Howard is extremely underrated.  He had over 1600 total yards last year despite not starting until week 4, is only 23 years old and has no threats on the roster.  The offense will run through him.  You should also be able to get a nice player this year at 2.04. 

Edited by garlicduck
clarifaction
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 Team ppr QB / 2RB / 3WR / TE / FL

Team A trades:

Julio Jones WR | ATL
Marquess Wilson WR | CHI
Coby Fleener TE | NO
Brandon LaFell WR | CIN

Team B trades:

C.J. Prosise RB | SEA
Terrelle Pryor WR | WAS
Delanie Walker TE | TEN
Jeremy Maclin WR | KC
Draft Pick Rd: 2, Overall Pick: 21
Draft Pick Rd: 1, Overall Pick: 9

Julio

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Team PPR with devy players; start QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE, Def

Team A got: Kevin White, WR, CHI

Team B got: Breshad Perriman, WR, BAL and 2018 2nd Round pick (late as team won it all last year and with devys gone, pick is usually more like a 3rd rounder)  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sitch said:

I like Howard a lot but think this is more than I'd pay for him, even with DT being older.  Curious who your other WRs are?

A.J. Green

Davante Adams

Garcon

Britt

Snead 

R. Matthews 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, garlicduck said:

12 Team PPR with devy players; start QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE, Def

Team A got: Kevin White, WR, CHI

Team B got: Breshad Perriman, WR, BAL and 2018 2nd Round pick (late as team won it all last year and with devys gone, pick is usually more like a 3rd rounder)  

I like both players but will go White

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, garlicduck said:

12 Team PPR with devy players; start QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE, Def

Team A got: Kevin White, WR, CHI

Team B got: Breshad Perriman, WR, BAL and 2018 2nd Round pick (late as team won it all last year and with devys gone, pick is usually more like a 3rd rounder)  

I don't like either player but have a better feeling for Perriman

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Spike said:

Gotta wonder, with Maclin gone in KC, if Hill (now the presumptive WR1) will be doing less returns this year and going forward?

Probably, but should be more than offset by the added work from scrimmage.  975 return yards = 390 rush/receiving yards, not to mention PPR.  It's all about the Big Raspberry though - if they don't get him the ball like they have indicated they will, he could see a huge dropoff.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, garlicduck said:

I think Eifert is one of the most overrated players in Fantasy Football.  He's had exactly 1 season where he finished as a top-24 TE (the year he also had an unsustainable 13 TDs).  He's played a total of 22 games over the last 3 years and he's coming off back surgery in December.  Plus he has Gronk and Hooper at TE.  DT as stated is getting older and has inconsistent QBs - it might be time to get what you can for him before he really loses value.

Meanwhile, I think Jordan Howard is extremely underrated.  He had over 1600 total yards last year despite not starting until week 4, is only 23 years old and has no threats on the roster.  The offense will run through him.  You should also be able to get a nice player this year at 2.04. 

I disagree about Eifert (I would have agreed with you a month or so ago but his supporters made some really compelling arguments in one of the threads around here) but I strongly agree about Howard.  I would take Howard in a landslide even without the extra pick.

Edited by FreeBaGeL
Link to post
Share on other sites

12-team IDP 0.5 PPR with KR/PR yards Dynasty League - made a few splashes in the trades during the first 2 rounds of my rookie draft

Trade 1
Team 1 (me) traded away: Randall Cobb, Cameron Brate, 2017 2.10 Pick

Team 2: 2.01 Pick - became Semaje Perine

Trade 2
Team 1 (me) traded away: 2017 1.10 Pick - became Njoku

Team 3: Isaiah Crowell

Trade 3
Team 1 (me) traded away: Cameron Meredith, Oliver Vernon, Avery Williamson, 2017 4.10 Pick, 2018 2nd Round Pick

Team 4: 2017 1.11 Pick - became Deshaun Watson


I traded a lot of pieces, but for context my roster was:

QB - Rivers/Bradford/Siemian/Glennon (now Watson)
WR - Julio Jones/Dez Bryant/Larry Fitzgerald/Tyreek Hill/Quincy Enunwa/Will Fuller (traded away Randall Cobb and Cameron Meredith)
TE - Gronk/Kelce (traded away brate)

 

 

 

Edited by Whoosah
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Whoosah said:

12-team IDP 0.5 PPR with KR/PR yards Dynasty League - made a few splashes in the trades during the first 2 rounds of my rookie draft

Trade 1
Team 1 (me) traded away: Randall Cobb, Cameron Brate, 2017 2.10 Pick

Team 2: 2.01 Pick - became Semaje Perine

Trade 2
Team 1 (me) traded away: 2017 1.10 Pick - became Njoku

Team 3: Isaiah Crowell

Trade 3
Team 1 (me) traded away: Cameron Meredith, Oliver Vernon, Avery Williamson, 2017 4.10 Pick, 2018 2nd Round Pick

Team 4: 2017 1.11 Pick - became Deshaun Watson


I traded a lot of pieces, but for context my roster was:

QB - Rivers/Bradford/Siemian/Glennon (now Watson)
WR - Julio Jones/Dez Bryant/Larry Fitzgerald/Tyreek Hill/Quincy Enunwa/Will Fuller (traded away Randall Cobb and Cameron Meredith)
TE - Gronk/Kelce (traded away brate)

 

 

 

Trade 1 - I'm not ready to give away Cobb as I think he was hurt last year - during the playoffs last year he went; 5 Rec 118 yards 3 TDs; 7 Rec 62 yards; 9 Rec 82 yards.  Cameron Brate was useful also though he loses value due drafting of OJ Howard.  Still, that's a lot to give up to move 9 spots especially since Perine has no value as a returner. 

Trade 2 - Slight win for you, especially short-term. 

Trade 3 - I don't play IDP but Cameron is a pretty good player and is slated to be the Bears WR1 this year and the round 2 pick is also of value.  Even assuming you won this trade, I don't know why you would use the pick on Watson unless it's a start 2 QB league.  If not, you lost big time based on the pick as much or more than the trade.   

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 Team ppr QB / 2RB / 3WR / TE / FL

Team A trades:

Julio Jones WR | ATL
Marquess Wilson WR | CHI
Coby Fleener TE | NO
Brandon LaFell WR | CIN

Team B trades:

C.J. Prosise RB | SEA
Terrelle Pryor WR | WAS
Delanie Walker TE | TEN
Jeremy Maclin WR | KC
Draft Pick Rd: 2, Overall Pick: 21
Draft Pick Rd: 1, Overall Pick: 9

Incredibly cheap for Julio, no studs coming back. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, maf005 said:

14-team PPR start 2-3 RBs, 3-4 WRs, 1-2 TEs

Team A receives (fringe playoff team):

Dez

Kyle Rudolph

Team B receives (contender):

McCoy

Jeremy McNichols

Dez easily for me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, garlicduck said:

Trade 1 - I'm not ready to give away Cobb as I think he was hurt last year - during the playoffs last year he went; 5 Rec 118 yards 3 TDs; 7 Rec 62 yards; 9 Rec 82 yards.  Cameron Brate was useful also though he loses value due drafting of OJ Howard.  Still, that's a lot to give up to move 9 spots especially since Perine has no value as a returner. 

Trade 2 - Slight win for you, especially short-term. 

Trade 3 - I don't play IDP but Cameron is a pretty good player and is slated to be the Bears WR1 this year and the round 2 pick is also of value.  Even assuming you won this trade, I don't know why you would use the pick on Watson unless it's a start 2 QB league.  If not, you lost big time based on the pick as much or more than the trade.   

 

Trade 1 - I felt like I had the luxury of trading away a player like Cobb, but you are right that maybe I could have gotten more for him.

Trade 2 - this move was done to fill my RB depth and starting RB 2 or 3 potentially

Trade 3 - I am kind of high on Watson and yes it was a reach at 1.10, but gave up players that are luxury to me like Cameron. Since I had the 1.11 and the 2.01 I knew i was going to land a RB and QB so I could have swapped 1.11 to get Perine and 2.01 for Watson.

You're absolutely right, my trades might not be equal, but I felt I had a surplus of assets to move things around.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Whoosah said:

Trade 1 - I felt like I had the luxury of trading away a player like Cobb, but you are right that maybe I could have gotten more for him.

Trade 2 - this move was done to fill my RB depth and starting RB 2 or 3 potentially

Trade 3 - I am kind of high on Watson and yes it was a reach at 1.10, but gave up players that are luxury to me like Cameron. Since I had the 1.11 and the 2.01 I knew i was going to land a RB and QB so I could have swapped 1.11 to get Perine and 2.01 for Watson.

You're absolutely right, my trades might not be equal, but I felt I had a surplus of assets to move things around.

I've picked up Watson 4 times anywhere from 24-34. Really no reason to use a premium pick on him. Just bleeding value. Trade that pick to get Mariota, Winston, Wilson.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2017 at 10:14 PM, thriftyrocker said:

10 team non-ppr start qb, 2rb, 3wr, rb/wr, te, d, k

Allen Robinson, Ameer Abdullah

for

1.1 (will take Fournette), Kenneth Dixon

1.01 easy

On 6/6/2017 at 11:45 PM, jeaton6 said:

12 Team PPR, 6 per Pass TD

CJA, Cousins, 4.6

Martavis, Cupp, 3.9

Bryant and Kupp.  if superflex maybe Cousins. 

23 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 Team ppr QB / 2RB / 3WR / TE / FL

Team A trades:

Julio Jones WR | ATL
Marquess Wilson WR | CHI
Coby Fleener TE | NO
Brandon LaFell WR | CIN

Team B trades:

C.J. Prosise RB | SEA
Terrelle Pryor WR | WAS
Delanie Walker TE | TEN
Jeremy Maclin WR | KC
Draft Pick Rd: 2, Overall Pick: 21
Draft Pick Rd: 1, Overall Pick: 9

yikes.  Julio down at the schoolyard. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jeaton6 said:

12 Team PPR

Gave: Snead

Got: Doctson

 

love both but pretty deep at WR and wanted some upside

I would take Doctson. I think based on owning Lance Moore 8 years ago I know what Snead is, and I'll take a chance on something better.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, thriftyrocker said:

I would take Doctson. I think based on owning Lance Moore 8 years ago I know what Snead is, and I'll take a chance on something better.

that's how I see it.  the trade looks like one side taking risk/reward, the other taking a safer bet.  Fair deal but generally I'll take the risk. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Team PPR, Start 9; QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE, D

Team A Got: Martavis Bryant, WR, PIT and Golden Tate, WR, DET

Team B got: Devante Parker, WR, MIA and Kenny Stills, WR, MIA

Edited by garlicduck
spelling
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll take the guy I know can change games - Bryant. 

7 minutes ago, garlicduck said:

12 Team PPR, Start 9; QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE, D

Team A Got: Martavis Bryant, WR, PIT and Golden Tate, WR, DET

Team B got: Devante Parker, WR, MIA and Kebby Stills, WR, MIA

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, garlicduck said:

12 Team PPR, Start 9; QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE, D

Team A Got: Martavis Bryant, WR, PIT and Golden Tate, WR, DET

Team B got: Devante Parker, WR, MIA and Kebby Stills, WR, MIA

Bryant/Tate by a mile 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, thriftyrocker said:

I would take Doctson. I think based on owning Lance Moore 8 years ago I know what Snead is, and I'll take a chance on something better.

I don't think we've seen Snead's ceiling yet.  He's a much much better player than Lance Moore ever was.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, jeaton6 said:

I've picked up Watson 4 times anywhere from 24-34. Really no reason to use a premium pick on him. Just bleeding value. Trade that pick to get Mariota, Winston, Wilson.

The 1.11 pick doesn't hold as strong value for the guys owning those QBs as those teams view them as their starting QB. To your point, I could have traded that pick for a QB, but don't think many teams would have nibbled.

Edited by Whoosah
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, thriftyrocker said:

12 team superflex ppr idp start 1-2 qb, 1-3 rb, 1-3 wr, 1-2 te, k, 2-3 db, 2-4 lb, 2-3 dl

Lockett, T. West

for

Perriman, E. Kendricks

 

Perriman/Kendricks for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shaunz33 said:

FFPC

league 1

Team A gets Eddie Lacy and Adam Thielen

Team B gets Willie Snead and 2018 3rd

 

league 2

Team C gets Golden Tate and 2018 4th

Team D gets E Sanders, Jesse James and 2018 2nd

Lacy and Thielen in 1st one, not real close

Tate in the 2nd one, closer

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Whoosah said:

The 1.11 pick doesn't hold as strong value for the guys owning those QBs as those teams view them as their starting QB. To your point, I could have traded that pick for a QB, but don't think many teams would have nibbled.

Which is fine but my overall point was to just pick someone more aligned with the value of the 1.11, pick Watson later with a different pick or trade back to get some more assets and still get Watson at a later pick. Or don't get him during draft if you miss him and just get him post deaft if you like him that much. If you'd taken hunt or someone like that I guarantee you could flip him for Watson plus during or after draft. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, jeaton6 said:

Which is fine but my overall point was to just pick someone more aligned with the value of the 1.11, pick Watson later with a different pick or trade back to get some more assets and still get Watson at a later pick. Or don't get him during draft if you miss him and just get him post deaft if you like him that much. If you'd taken hunt or someone like that I guarantee you could flip him for Watson plus during or after draft. 

This is a good clarification on what you actually meant and I agree with you.

Although the OP is also correct given your original statement.  Offering the 1.11 straight up for guys like Winston or Wilson results in quick reject from owners in most leagues.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, opensourcebeer said:

This is a good clarification on what you actually meant and I agree with you.

Although the OP is also correct given your original statement.  Offering the 1.11 straight up for guys like Winston or Wilson results in quick reject from owners in most leagues.

 

 

My original statement was there's no reason to use a premium pick on Watson because it's bleeding value.

The follow up sentence was simply to say that if he cared so much about getting  a dynasty QB 1 he should trade the pick to get those guys. Didn't say anything about straight up or otherwise. Some leagues you can others maybe you have to add more.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Spookytooth said:

12 team ppr dynasty.  Traded 1.11, 2.2, and 3.1 for alshon Jeffrey.  Still have 1.1, 1.2, 1.6, 2.11, and 3.3

Easy price to pay for a 15-18 PPG scorer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...