What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (22 Viewers)

Snorkelson said:
Moncreif and rogers for Keenan? I like it for you, assuming Allen can play more than 1/2 a game. 
Yeah hope he can survive for a half of a season and preferably the 2nd half for a championship run lol

5. Gave: Donte Moncrief, Delanie Walker, 2.08 pick (Chris Godwin), 3.04 rookie pick (re-traded)

Got: Dalvin Cook (acquired him after he was drafted; 2.04 was on the clock), 2.04 pick (JuJu Smith-Schuster)
Yikes.  You got the top 2 pieces in the deal for fifty cents on the dollar..

Yeah, if you're going to trade OBJ you can do better than that.  At least get Amari Cooper or Mike Evans or another young guy who has a good young QB throwing to him.  

Bortles is not cutting it, and I don't know how much the Jaguars are going to throw if they can play their way.
I think it was a fair return and I wouldn't trade Evans for OBJ straight up, you would have to add to OBJ. 

Averages in his 3 seasons:

42 receptions; 495 yards; 5 TDs

Is that what I should expect from a 2nd rounder?  Is that 2nd round value?
Injuries, brutha!  Not only to him, but to his young, blue chip QB as well.  JuJu may well be the real deal but he is battling Eli Rogers to be the WR3 on his own team - and his QB is flirting with retirement.  The FBG composite dynasty WR rankings have Moncreif at 22 and JuJu at 41.  Even if you personally like JuJu better, the consensus seems to disagree, meaning that the values in that trade are different to most than they are to you personally.  I get that you are just stating your own opinion, and the fact that it differs from consensus is actually awesome - we need more of that IMO.  But for most, Moncreif is worth a lot more than 2.04, or JuJu.

12 team PPR. I'm not involved.

Team A gets Perkins, Paul NYG RB and Coleman, Corey CLE WR

Team B gets Diggs, Stefon MIN WR and Jones, Marvin DET WR

16 ppr league (1.25 ppr for TE/ .2/re yd for TE  ----   1 ppr for RB/WR/   .1/re yd for TE)

Some moves I've made.

traded #20 rookie pick (guy took Engram)  for #28, #44, and Brate

traded #28 rookie and Marcel Dareus for #23, took McNichols

Some other trades that were made by other owners in the league

Aaron Rodgers for Luck and #8 rookie pick

Adams, Davante WR GB and #43 rookie for Derrick Henry and #50 rookie

Tyreek Hill and Eli Rogers for Sammy Watkins

Langford, Jeremy, Ginn, Ted and Pick #30 for Hurns, Allen, Crowell, Isaiah and Pick 54

Last edited by a moderator:
16 ppr league (1.25 ppr for TE/ .2/re yd for TE  ----   1 ppr for RB/WR/   .1/re yd for TE)

Some moves I've made.

traded #20 rookie pick (Engram)  for #28, #44, and Brate

Langford, Jeremy, Ginn, Ted and Pick #30 for Hurns, Allen, Crowell, Isaiah and Pick 54
If I'm understanding the scoring right, double yards for te and 1.25 ppr, then how in the hell did Engram drop to 20 and why would you not snap him up? Engram my a country mile on your trades.

Otherwise

Luck and pick by a fair amount

Adams by a lot

Sammy by a ton

Hurns/Crowell by a massive amount

Some moves I've made.

traded #20 rookie pick (guy took Engram)  for #28, #44, and Brate

None of this makes any sense

Ppr superflex 

team a - dalvin cook, devante Parker, witten

team b - deshaun Watson, kamara, rudolf, Texans d, 2018 first ( mid to late) and 4th

Ppr superflex 

team a - dalvin cook, devante Parker, witten

team b - deshaun Watson, kamara, rudolf, Texans d, 2018 first ( mid to late) and 4th
I don't even like Cook or Parker and I'll take that side.  

Also sidenote:  Love when trades involve defenses, cause obviously that makes or breaks it, same with adding a 4th at the end.  

12 team PPR; start 1 QB, 2-4 RB, 2-4 WR, 1-3 TE, D, K

Gave: Andy Dalton, Dez Bryant, Jalen Richard, Zach Ertz

Got: Blake Bortles, Rob Gronkowski, Dwayne Allen, Stefon Diggs

Man if that's what it means to play in superflex count me out.
:shrug: could see someone preferring Watson to cook in superflex, at least it's not as large a difference as normal leagues. The rest seems fairly even. Rudy over witten, the pick and kamara over parker, Texans d probably the best defense so that helps even if we don't care about defense. 

Would you like it better if it was 1.5 and devante Parker for 1.6, 1.9, Rudolph and 18 first?

in superflex qb's are gold.  
No.  I wouldn't give up Cook for any combination of 1.06 and 1.09 on my list, let alone the donkeys listed.  And I'd easily give a playoff 2018 1st and Rudolph for Parker (I offered exactly that recently for him and was rejected).

Would you like it better if it was 1.5 and devante Parker for 1.6, 1.9, Rudolph and 18 first?

in superflex qb's are gold.  
I think that's the point he's trying to make.
Close, I was trying to make the point that they are fool's gold.  If I have to give 1.05 for Kamara and Watson just to try to stay competitive I want no part of that.  That trade equates to 1.05 for 1.11 and 1.14 in the most extreme 16 man draft I was in - most were much less (19 and 20 in one, 13/26, and 15/21 - for Cook!).  I get that that's the market price for a QB, it's just absurd. 

I also don't get drafting Cook at 1.05 and turning around and downgrading him a minute later. 

I think it was a fair return and I wouldn't trade Evans for OBJ straight up, you would have to add to OBJ. 
Agreed, I prefer Evans straight up too. I don't own Cooper anywhere but that's because his asking price is sky high. I'm sure his owners wouldn't mind upgrading to OBJ but I doubt they would add anything of significant value to do so.

No.  I wouldn't give up Cook for any combination of 1.06 and 1.09 on my list, let alone the donkeys listed.  And I'd easily give a playoff 2018 1st and Rudolph for Parker (I offered exactly that recently for him and was rejected).

Close, I was trying to make the point that they are fool's gold.  If I have to give 1.05 for Kamara and Watson just to try to stay competitive I want no part of that.  That trade equates to 1.05 for 1.11 and 1.14 in the most extreme 16 man draft I was in - most were much less (19 and 20 in one, 13/26, and 15/21 - for Cook!).  I get that that's the market price for a QB, it's just absurd. 

I also don't get drafting Cook at 1.05 and turning around and downgrading him a minute later. 
My first deal that has been crushed by this board.  Oh well....

Hankmoody said:
 I get that that's the market price for a QB, it's just absurd. 
Things real GMs say? 

To each their own.  But one of the aspects of ff that I've disliked is the value/price of good RB.  Superflex at least lowers that value a tad and makes the positional values closer (real : fantasy)

I haven't played in a superflex in a decade but want to get back into one. 

Things real GMs say? 

To each their own.  But one of the aspects of ff that I've disliked is the value/price of good RB.  Superflex at least lowers that value a tad and makes the positional values closer (real : fantasy)

I haven't played in a superflex in a decade but want to get back into one. 
They are a lot more fun.  I only play superflex or 2 qb now, with bigger starting lineup requirements.  Depth and quality of talent reign supreme.  

In my rookie draft I was able to trade 1.04 for the 1.07 and DeMarco Murray.  The best part was since RB's in the draft are treated like gold, Corey Davis fell to me at 1.07.  Crazy as this is a PPR league.

In my rookie draft I was able to trade 1.04 for the 1.07 and DeMarco Murray.  The best part was since RB's in the draft are treated like gold, Corey Davis fell to me at 1.07.  Crazy as this is a PPR league.
I couldn't even get Davis to fall to 1.02 in two leagues or 1.04 in another.

12 Team PPR. Start 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex.

Gave: Perkins and Hill

Got: Landry 

Perkins was my RB 3 or 4. Now have Howard, Henry, Hill, Ware, Sims, Burkhead.

Tyreek was my WR 5/6. Now have Evans, Hopkins, Hilton, Adams, Landry, Sanders, White, Wallace, Shepard, Fuller.

Tyreek was my WR 5/6. Now have Evans, Hopkins, Hilton, Adams, Landry, Sanders, White, Wallace, Shepard, Fuller.
I prefer the duo 

Rejected a Wentz/Cooper offer for Mariota in a start 1 QB format. Whereas I question Wentz, I think MM is bound for greatness and the heir to my Rodgers. 

Rejected a Wentz/Cooper offer for Mariota in a start 1 QB format. Whereas I question Wentz, I think MM is bound for greatness and the heir to my Rodgers. 

I like that for Landry

Users who are viewing this thread