• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in??  I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

8 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Or how impotent Gordon was when his QB situation su.....wait a second.

I think his point is that Gordon was the top fantasy WR a few years back playing with a QB carousel or Jason Campbell, Brandon Weeden, and Brian Hoyer.  Hard to argue that his QB situation is going to doom him when he's already been crazy good amidst a terrible QB situation, the same way people aren't bumping Hopkins way down the rankings for being stuck with a poor QB situation.

23 minutes ago, menobrown said:

No but I guess you forgot how bad the QB are that Gordon has played with and Crabtree's and Garcons's meltdowns were more talent/injury based than QB.  So please don't go and on and on, I've heard enough.

And like I said there are reasons to worry about Gordon, such as 2 of the 3 things you listed, worrying that QB play is going to suddenly derail him is not one of them.

Your perspective is valid even tho I do not share your view. I mentioned QB play as one data point, not the primary data point. And when I sum it up Gordon is an overvalued asset in my view. I am not going to try and talk any Gordon fan boys off the ledge because it means that talent I like more than Gordon will slip to me. :thumbup:

25 minutes ago, Tybeeman said:

Zealots Non PPR

Team A gave DeAndre Smelter

Team B gave 2016 rookie pick 5.10

Surprising...I thought Smelter went higher than 5.10 last year when everyone expected him to sit most of the year.  If I'm going to hold someone that long, I at least want to gain some draft position if I punt before finding out what I have.

I'm also still optimistic about Smelter's long term value, but even if I wasn't...

33 minutes ago, Arodin said:

Surprising...I thought Smelter went higher than 5.10 last year when everyone expected him to sit most of the year.  If I'm going to hold someone that long, I at least want to gain some draft position if I punt before finding out what I have.

I'm also still optimistic about Smelter's long term value, but even if I wasn't...

I forget where he was drafted in the rookie draft in this particular league. I saw this owner had Smelter listed as an RFA, so i just made the offer. Figured Smelter has as much of a chance as anyone I'd get at 5.10. We'll see what happens

On 2/16/2016 at 1:26 PM, Hoot McGoot said:
30 minutes ago, Tybeeman said:

I forget where he was drafted in the rookie draft in this particular league. I saw this owner had Smelter listed as an RFA, so i just made the offer. Figured Smelter has as much of a chance as anyone I'd get at 5.10. We'll see what happens

nd peppering him with targets. Antonio averaged less than 60ypg without Ben playing.  I like to mitigate my potential for losing a season with the loss of one pla

What's the impact of RFA?  Is there an additional costs/liability you incur from acquiring him?   Aside from burning the roster spot?

3 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

What's the impact of RFA?  Is there an additional costs/liability you incur from acquiring him?   Aside from burning the roster spot?

In Zealots you can designate up 8 RFA's (so you protect 40 players) When free agency opens owners bid on any free agent they want, this includes players who are in the free agent pool. In most cases the RFA lists aren't loaded with talent, but there are times some owners will put players out there. Owners can open up as many "auctions/bids" as long as they have the ZBucks to cover it. Owners can also bid on the their own RFAs. Whoever is the highest bidder, wins the player and the original owner is awarded the amount of the winning bid. The ZBucks are used during the season for blind bid waivers. 

3 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

Ok so you didn't get him for 5.10, you got him for 5.10 + some currency, or you might net some currency in return for the 5.10 if you don't match him. 

Nope, sorry if I wasn't clear. I got him for 5.10, because RFA hasn't started yet. He posted he would be listing him as an RFA, so I offered him the 5.10, essentially giving him a pick to avoid a bidding war. 

2 hours ago, Tybeeman said:

Nope, sorry if I wasn't clear. I got him for 5.10, because RFA hasn't started yet. He posted he would be listing him as an RFA, so I offered him the 5.10, essentially giving him a pick to avoid a bidding war. 

Gotcha, so you got him for 5.10 free and clear.  I like it.

4 hours ago, Aunt Jemima said:

another FFPC, TE premium

1.9,2.10, and 4.1

for

Julius Thomas, 6.7

56 minutes ago, Arodin said:

Give me the picks here, even with TE premium.

I feel like I like Julius Thomas more than most people, and I still agree I'd rather have the picks plus the extra roster spot trading Julius gives me.

11 minutes ago, menobrown said:

I feel like I like Julius Thomas more than most people, and I still agree I'd rather have the picks plus the extra roster spot trading Julius gives me.

I don't particularly like him, so the picks are an easy choice for me. I simply don't see him as anything more than the 4th option in that offense and not a priority in the red zone. 

• Like 1

16 man TE premium QRWWTFF with full IDP

A give:

·       West, Charcandrick KCC RB;
·       Strong, Jaelen HOU WR;
·       Williams, Mario BUF DE;
·       Dupree, Bud PIT LB;  
·       Randall, Damarious GBP CB;
·       Year 2017 Round 7 Draft Pick from D
·       Year 2017 Round 8 Draft Pick from A
B

·       Evans, Mike TBB WR;

E will give
    Year 2016 Draft Pick 1.02
    Year 2016 Draft Pick 1.08

F for
    Gordon, Josh CLE WR
    Year 2016 Draft Pick 1.01
    Year 2016 Draft Pick 4.01

G will give
    Walford, Clive OAK TE

F for
    Langford, Jeremy CHI RB

7 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

16 man TE premium QRWWTFF with full IDP

A give:

·       West, Charcandrick KCC RB;
·       Strong, Jaelen HOU WR;
·       Williams, Mario BUF DE;
·       Dupree, Bud PIT LB;  
·       Randall, Damarious GBP CB;
·       Year 2017 Round 7 Draft Pick from D
·       Year 2017 Round 8 Draft Pick from A
B

·       Evans, Mike TBB WR;

E will give
    Year 2016 Draft Pick 1.02
    Year 2016 Draft Pick 1.08

F for
    Gordon, Josh CLE WR
    Year 2016 Draft Pick 1.01
    Year 2016 Draft Pick 4.01

G will give
    Walford, Clive OAK TE

F for
    Langford, Jeremy CHI RB

I don't play much IDP leagues but I'm thinking the guy getting Evans wins that, main peice is the 1.02 on the other side and I'd want Evans over that easily.

not a huge believer in Gordon I would take his side here

even with it being TE premium I still think getting Langford for Walford is a steal

1 hour ago, menobrown said:

Same here. Abdullah did not do a whole lot, but he still keeps passing the eye test.

I'd agree with the consensus here.  Langford out-played Abdullah, but Abdullah still "looks" like the better prospect.  Both have good upside and significant risk.  For me, the 6.11 for 3rd rounder makes it easy to pick between coin-flip RBs.

The only reservation I have is FF-strategy based rather than player evaluation based.  Langford seems more likely to be a primary starter at the beginning of 2016 than Abdullah, who likely begins mired in an RBBC timeshare.  If I took the Langford side here, it would be with an eye toward flipping him early in the season for something better than Abdullah.

7 hours ago, One More Rep said:

Ingram

Why?  I'd rather have Karlos alone over Ingram.  Karlos passed every eye test you can imagine and he's a 2nd year player going into 2016 vs. Ingram whose been in the league a while now and hasn't proven much.  Ingram is 26 and unless he breaks records this year there's no way his value increases.  He's a depreciating asset for the next 3 years so I'd easily flip him for a young RB who might be the starter (if McCoy gets arrested) and will still get carries and a solid 1st round pick.  

2 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

Why?  I'd rather have Karlos alone over Ingram.  Karlos passed every eye test you can imagine and he's a 2nd year player going into 2016 vs. Ingram whose been in the league a while now and hasn't proven much.  Ingram is 26 and unless he breaks records this year there's no way his value increases.  He's a depreciating asset for the next 3 years so I'd easily flip him for a young RB who might be the starter (if McCoy gets arrested) and will still get carries and a solid 1st round pick.  

Williams looked better in relief than when he was the lone back, and Ingram was top 5 back before the injury and has low mileage. Not really close for me but for Ingram. Ingram may depreciate but it will be in my lineup every week. Williams is still a question mark as  far as I am concerned.

On 2/18/2016 at 0:15 AM, boyz fan said:
5 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

I'd rather have Ingram side of deal as well and not sure of a lot of what you are talking about to be honest. The only thing Ingram has failed to do the last few years is stay healthy for the full 16.

12 team PPR - Same league

A) Langford, 2.11, 2017 3 Mid Early

for

B) Charles Sims, 2017 1 Mid

C)  Vereen, 2017 1 Mid to Late

for

D) Rawls

E) Latimer, James White

for 

F) G. Grayson, V. MacDonald 3.8, 4.8

G) 2.1, 3.9

for

H) 1.12, 4.3

19 hours ago, boyz fan said:

FFPC

A David Johnson, 1.10

B AJG

Johnson and the pick, thats a lot of potential and there is a bunch out there for wrs, if i had a bunch of rbs and need some help at WR tho i could see going the other way

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****