What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (25 Viewers)

10-team Best Ball PPR.  Trade I just made.  Deep IDP.  

Gave: Abdullah, Riddick, Zenner, Washington, 2018 6th, 2018 7th

Got: Dixon, West, Corey Coleman, 2018 2nd (I already have Woodhead)

TheBottomLine: Sort of looks like you got Coleman & 2018 2nd for Abdullah & Riddick, then got Dixon & West to go with Woodhead by clearing roster space occupied by Zenner & Washington and a couple of meaningless future picks. Definitely like your side of this lolapolozoa "Saturday morning swap meet deal". :wub: :thumbup:

P. S. PLMK how this worked out the end of this season. I do not play Best Ball format, so I'm interested if I'm on target or out in left field (or behind the end zone with the cheerleaders).

Last edited by a moderator:
12 Team 0.5 PPR:

Gave: Mike Williams (LAC)/Jimmy Graham/Rishard Matthews/2018 1/2 (late)

Got: Martavis/Reed/Tevin Coleman

12 Team 0.5 PPR:

Gave: Mike Williams (LAC)/Jimmy Graham/Rishard Matthews/2018 1/2 (late)

Got: Martavis/Reed/Tevin Coleman
Your side is enticing but I think I like rostering Jimmy more than Reed. I'm terrified of his injury risk. But the deal is close in value and I could see it either way. 

Edit - I also think Graham could have a big season with a healthy Wilson. And perhaps even a couple seasons. And it's conceivable that Cousins will spread it around more with all the weapons he will have.

Your side is enticing but I think I like rostering Jimmy more than Reed. I'm terrified of his injury risk. But the deal is close in value and I could see it either way. 
Understand. If I valued Graham= Or close to Reed then I would take the other side as well. 

22 team PPR best ball 2 copies of every player in the player universe. The rookie/FA draft goes up to 1.22 and so on but 1.22 would be closer to like the 11th pick in terms of players available. You get it. It also started as a 24 teamer and bottom two teams get eliminated each year and their rosters go to the pool. 5th year jackpot. FAs available include AB, Michael Thomas, Tyreek, Dixon, Lynch x2, Jimmy, Olsen, Cam, Carr, Brees. Others.

Team A gives Tevin Coleman, Meredith, 2.13

Team B gives Ajayi, Lockett

barackdhouse said:

Edit - I also think Graham could have a big season with a healthy Wilson. And perhaps even a couple seasons. And it's conceivable that Cousins will spread it around more with all the weapons he will have.
While I understand your aversion to Reed (I'll let someone else draft him at his high ADP as well), there is no doubt that he is much more valuable than Graham.  I  just saw an IDP startup where Reed was drafted 3.04 (3rd TE drafted) and Graham went 10.03 (9th TE drafted).  While this is atypical, Reed is usually going 3-4 rounds before Graham.    

While I understand your aversion to Reed (I'll let someone else draft him at his high ADP as well), there is no doubt that he is much more valuable than Graham.  I  just saw an IDP startup where Reed was drafted 3.04 (3rd TE drafted) and Graham went 10.03 (9th TE drafted).  While this is atypical, Reed is usually going 3-4 rounds before Graham.    
Agreed.  I own Jimmy and am not looking to deal him.  But if someone offered reed for graham, I'd accept quickly after making sure Reed wasn't hit by a car. 

12 team PPR, Full high scoring IDP lineups, contract dynasty league ($300 cap):

Team A GETS:  Eli Manning ($11, last year of contract), Quincy Enuwa ($1, 4 year contract), and 2018 2nd round rookie pick

Team B GETS:  Joey Bosa ($1, taxi) and 2108 3rd round rookie pick

barackdhouse said:
22 team PPR best ball 2 copies of every player in the player universe. The rookie/FA draft goes up to 1.22 and so on but 1.22 would be closer to like the 11th pick in terms of players available. You get it. It also started as a 24 teamer and bottom two teams get eliminated each year and their rosters go to the pool. 5th year jackpot. FAs available include AB, Michael Thomas, Tyreek, Dixon, Lynch x2, Jimmy, Olsen, Cam, Carr, Brees. Others.

Team A gives Ajayi, Lockett
Not a fan of Ajayi but would go his side here

12 team PPR, Full high scoring IDP lineups, contract dynasty league ($300 cap):

Team A GETS:  Eli Manning ($11, last year of contract), Quincy Enuwa ($1, 4 year contract), and 2018 2nd round rookie pick

Team B GETS:  Joey Bosa ($1, taxi) and 2108 3rd round rookie pick
I don't know if I'd trade enunwa straight for bosa in most leagues but you describe this as high scoring idp so probably here.  Does taxi mean he gets bosa for 5 years?

Really need more context. Where was garret drafted in this league?  Where was bosa taken last year?  If DE can be worth a first I might take that side but that just isn't the case in my leagues. 

12 team PPR with Auction/contracts, $100 budget

I moved Allen Robinson with 3yrs remaining

for

Tom Brady-expired contract, can match high bid, $15, 2018 3rd rounder and Robert Woods with 2yr contract

My other QBs were Tyrod Taylor (2) and Eli Manning (expired)

My other WRs are OBJ (4), Michael Thomas(6), Doug Baldwin(2), Tyrell Williams(5) and Jeremy Maclin(2)

Yeah I know there is a big value difference. It's one of those difficult situations where it would be hard for me to pull the trigger. There were other pieces in play in that deal. Bryant also carries risk on that side. I like the picks and Williams, too. It's all close and so my hesitancy on Reed is probably where I end up splitting the difference. But I mean I get taking it either way.

I don't know if I'd trade enunwa straight for bosa in most leagues but you describe this as high scoring idp so probably here.  Does taxi mean he gets bosa for 5 years?

Really need more context. Where was garret drafted in this league?  Where was bosa taken last year?  If DE can be worth a first I might take that side but that just isn't the case in my leagues.
Taxi means I can promote him and assign him however many years I want at $1, then resign him for $2 for another 2 years.  Essentially I can own him for his career if I want to.   45 active roster spots, 75 cap years, and 15 taxi spots in this league.   Yes, top DE's could be worth late firsts....but more likely early 2nd rounds picks.   Bosa scored as a rookie, about 5-6 points/game more than the low end DE1's, so he's worth it just in point differential.  I think he will only improve.  

Andy Dufresne said:

menobrown said:
I like Hyde more in 2017 and Coleman more in 2018 and beyond so I'd take Coleman.

T. Coleman is a guy I'm having a really hard time making a read on, especially given that I rarely got to see him play last year.

What are people looking at as a reasonable path to steady value going forward with him?  It seems to be looking very likely at this point that Freeman is going to be re-signed long-term.  Last year Coleman was RB20, though better in PPG.  I'm weary of his ability to repeat that in Atlanta though with a big part of that being a somewhat flukey looking high TD total and Shanahan being gone, not to mention any additional work Freeman might get with that big contract he seems likely to get at this point.

Are we solely looking forward to 2019 when he's an UFA?  That seems like a long ways off with a lot that can change between now and then.

T. Coleman is a guy I'm having a really hard time making a read on, especially given that I rarely got to see him play last year.

What are people looking at as a reasonable path to steady value going forward with him?  It seems to be looking very likely at this point that Freeman is going to be re-signed long-term.  Last year Coleman was RB20, though better in PPG.  I'm weary of his ability to repeat that in Atlanta though with a big part of that being a somewhat flukey looking high TD total and Shanahan being gone, not to mention any additional work Freeman might get with that big contract he seems likely to get at this point.

Are we solely looking forward to 2019 when he's an UFA?  That seems like a long ways off with a lot that can change between now and then.
This was Corey Coleman though...

Taxi means I can promote him and assign him however many years I want at $1, then resign him for $2 for another 2 years.  Essentially I can own him for his career if I want to.   45 active roster spots, 75 cap years, and 15 taxi spots in this league.   Yes, top DE's could be worth late firsts....but more likely early 2nd rounds picks.   Bosa scored as a rookie, about 5-6 points/game more than the low end DE1's, so he's worth it just in point differential.  I think he will only improve.  
:thumbup:

Makes sense.  That's much different than my leagues where bosa was the 5th DE ppg and only 3 ppg better than the bottom DE2 (which fwiw happened to be JJ Watt, roughly equal to ogbah)  you can find FA DE within 3 points of bosa.  Which only exemplifies the difference in value of some positions between leagues. 

barackdhouse said:

Team B gives Ajayi, Lockett
I like Coleman and Meredith but that seems light for Ajayi alone (even with the pick). I could see Lockett becoming the second best player in he deal at some point this season as well.

Just had a draft with some trading. Non-PPR

Team A Gave: Zay Jones

Team B Gave: Kamara + 2018 2nd (18-24 range)

Team C Gave: Joe Mixon, David Njoku (trade was picks, but these were the selected players)

Team D Gave: Corey Davis, OJ Howard (Ditto)

Team E Gave: Cooper Kupp (Leveon Owner thought he'd come back to him.)

Team F Gave: James Conner

Just had a draft with some trading. Non-PPR

Team A Gave: Zay Jones

Team B Gave: Kamara + 2018 2nd (18-24 range)

Team C Gave: Joe Mixon, David Njoku (trade was picks, but these were the selected players)

Team D Gave: Corey Davis, OJ Howard (Ditto)

Team E Gave: Cooper Kupp (Leveon Owner thought he'd come back to him.)

Team F Gave: James Conner
Non ppr I'd prefer Kamara to Zay straight

Davis > Mixon,  Howard => njoku

Kupp but fair enough plus makes sense for the bell owner, sort of 

I'd take Kupp. As a Bell owner I'd rather have a locked in handcuff like DWilliams used to be. I have no idea who the handcuff is going to be moving forward. There's a case for Touissant or Davis. Or Conner of course. For now I'd rather roster a WR with upside and/or a different RB not from Pittsburgh. There are other options I like better in rookie drafts around where Conner is going, additionally.

Agree with all of this except I would prefer Kamara over Zay in any format, PPR or not.

Users who are viewing this thread