What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (18 Viewers)

PPR WR/TE flex

Team A gave up Dixon, Kenneth BAL RB and Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.05 and Year 2017 Draft Pick 2.10 and Year 2017 Draft Pick 2.11

Team B gave up Henry, Derrick TEN RB and Hilton, T.Y. IND WR and Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.09 and Year 2017 Draft Pick 3.05
Bonus points for starting rookies?  This is one of the worst trades in the thread.  I feel like I say that once every month now.  

Just made a trade to the guy OTC at 1.04

I get 1.04, Jonathan Williams (BUF), 2018 3rd

I give 1.05, Jimmy Garoppolo

It's a start 1QB 3RB 5WR 1TE 2Flex (1 superflex) along with full IDP

Took Mixon at 1.04, still have 1.06 and 1.07

You fleeced him. Well, not fleeced...But I'd rather have the 1.4 than 1.5 and when am I ever going to start Garoppolo?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like he paid you so he could move down a spot. Especially with those starting reqs Williams is probably worth more than Garropolo, not even to mention the 3rd.

12 team PPR

team A gets Brady/BPowell

team B gets Brees/Lynch
If you believe in lynch this is a good deal.  Even if you're not sure it's not bad.  

12 team ppr superflex 

team a- perriman, Rudolph 

team b- Kelse 
Kelxe

You fleeced him. Well, not fleeced...But I'd rather have the 1.4 than 1.5 and when am I ever going to start Garoppolo?
If I'm building I might take that, but only if I'm really not trying to compete for a couple years. 

I like garoppolo side in superflex 

Henry/Hilton side in a landslide.  For me it is...

Henry = 1.05 (roughly)

Hilton >>> Dixon + 2.10 + 2.11

1.09 > nothing

3.05 > nothing
Kind of how I viewed it too.  I was really hoping to take Mixon at 1.05, but couldn't pass this up.  TE is really my biggest need so 1.09 was a huge bonus.  Other guy also has 1.06 and is in full-on rookie fever mode.

FFPC startup draft:  Really thought I'd be able to land Mike Evans at 7 but he was taken #2 overall....

So I traded away 1.07, 2.06 and 8.06

got 1.11 2.02 and 7.11 and I'll still get who I want at the end of the first, while moving up twice in the later rounds

I'm going to go try and get Gordon of that right now. I have a feeling I'll be laughed at. But my first should be late (lost in the super bowl last year).

ETA: Insta reject :lol:  
I think Crowell is a superior talent to Gordon, but Gordon's situation is clearly better right now.  Situations can change quickly in the NFL though.  If I thought this pick had a decent chance of ending up in the top 5 I move Gordon for that 

Really active day for me with 3 drafts starting today so here's another one.  This is actually real.

2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5ppr 10 team league

Team A got:  Brandin Cooks, LeSean McCoy, Matthew Stafford

Team B got:  1.02 and 1.08

Really active day for me with 3 drafts starting today so here's another one.  This is actually real.

Wow. Cooks and McCoy in a landslide.

Made 2 deals in the same league during our draft...12 tm PPR

1) Gave Pryor, 1.10 and my 2018 2nd

Got: Watkins, Gillislee, 2018 1st (likely playoff team)

2) Gave AJG, 1.12

Got: Evans, Perkins, 3.04

So overall, gave AJG, Pryor, 1.10, 1.12, 2018 2nd

Got: Evans, Watkins, Perkins, Gillislee, 3.04, 2018 1st

Pretty happy with both deals.  Didn't like my options at either 1.10 or 1.12

2) Gave AJG, 1.12

I like the side you're getting in both deals by quite a bit.

I think people are missing the 2 QB part of this.  Even in a 1qb while I'd take the Cooks side, it's not terrible.  But in a 2 QB Stafford is pretty valuable.

PPR TE 1.25 

Team A gave -  Doctson, T Coleman, Brate, 1.10

Team B gave - Evans
Apparently another guy going after upside when every player team A gave could be worthless in a couple years even if they stay healthy.  Unlikely for tevin but still possible. Like most of these types of deals it could work out but probably not. 

Turrible. 

2) Gave AJG, 1.12

Turrible. 

PPR WR/TE flex

Team A gave up Dixon, Kenneth BAL RB and Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.05 and Year 2017 Draft Pick 2.10 and Year 2017 Draft Pick 2.11

Team B gave up Henry, Derrick TEN RB and Hilton, T.Y. IND WR and Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.09 and Year 2017 Draft Pick 3.05
Henry/Hilton even without the picks

Apparently another guy going after upside when every player team A gave could be worthless in a couple years even if they stay healthy.  Unlikely for tevin but still possible. Like most of these types of deals it could work out but probably not. 
They traded away a guy going no. 2 overall for that "upside". 

12 team ppr (TE Premium)

Team A: Mike Evans, Samaje Perine, Martellus Bennett, 3.09, 4.03

Team B: Joe Mixon, Derrick Henry, Evan Engram, Ameer Abdullah, Pierre Garcon, 3.02

barackdhouse said:
PPR TE 1.25 

Team A gave -  Doctson, T Coleman, Brate, 1.10

Team B gave - Evans
I was the one that received Evans here. Dude sent it to me as I arrived at a friend's barbeque. I had to excuse myself for a few minutes and debate whether to snap call or go back to the party and be patient. We just started the rookie draft and this completely altered my strategy, mostly because I really wanted a TE at 1.10 (FAs included like Olsen or Graham). It always makes my heart skip a beat when I get some big offer out of left field.

I was the one that received Evans here. Dude sent it to me as I arrived at a friend's barbeque. I had to excuse myself for a few minutes and debate whether to snap call or go back to the party and be patient. We just started the rookie draft and this completely altered my strategy, mostly because I really wanted a TE at 1.10 (FAs included like Olsen or Graham). It always makes my heart skip a beat when I get some big offer out of left field.
So this is a keeper  league? Makes this even worse.

12 team ppr (TE Premium)

Team B: Joe Mixon, Derrick Henry, Evan Engram, Ameer Abdullah, Pierre Garcon, 3.02
Prefer the Mixon/Henry/Engram/etc side.  Giving up Evans is tough but that's a great group of young prospects.

12 team ppr (TE Premium)

Prefer the Mixon/Henry/Engram/etc side.  Giving up Evans is tough but that's a great group of young prospects.
Surprised to see someone take that side but I do like most of the players on that side.  I'd put Perine and Abdullah as roughly equal (not real big on either but both could pan out), picks roughly balance out although I'd take the later 2. The difference between Garcon and Bennett is insignificant imo. So Evans for Mixon, Henry and Engram?  I'd take evans but that is 3 1st round picks for the player. 

I'd take the evans side somewhat easily but it's a reasonable deal.

Surprised to see someone take that side but I do like most of the players on that side.  I'd put Perine and Abdullah as roughly equal (not real big on either but both could pan out), picks roughly balance out although I'd take the later 2. The difference between Garcon and Bennett is insignificant imo. So Evans for Mixon, Henry and Engram?  I'd take evans but that is 3 1st round picks for the player. 

I'd take the evans side somewhat easily but it's a reasonable deal.
That's basically how I broke it down when I made the offer. Evans for Mixon, Henry, Engram with the rest basically canceling out and filling needs for both teams. I'm overpaying for Mixon in leagues right now where I can get him and was okay with getting him for what I had as basically fair market value here (My trade value #s have Evans at 50, Mixon/Henry at 20 each and Engram at 11 in TE Prem).  

I've also been experimenting with a strategy in some leagues the past couple years where I try to load up with top young RBs (and maybe one or two top young WRs) and then take advantage of all the WR2/WR3 depth to fill out the bottom of my WR lineup with veterans like Garcon, Snead, Edelman, E. Sanders, etc. who are dirt cheap but potentially produce close enough to the top guys to not hurt you much if you are getting big RB production. It's against current dynasty theory where most owners only want to build around young receivers.

This team will be a good "petri dish" of the strategy and it'll be fun to see if it works. This offseason, I've shipped out Evans, OBJ and Julio (and Brees) for David Johnson, Saquon Barkley, Mixon, Henry and Sammy Watkins. 

12 Team PPR ( now that draft is over I can post the actual deal without the pick #s as previously posted ) - I got CD & company  

Team A trades Mike Williams / 2018 first / Pharoh Cooper / Ryan Mathews 

Team B trades Corey Davis / Gerald Everett / Chris Godwin 

12 Team PPR ( now that draft is over I can post the actual deal without the pick #s as previously posted ) - I got CD & company  

I'll take Williams/1st. 

unless its a lock top 3 pick, im not even considering the williams side

i like davis a lot and am really high on godwin

unless its a lock top 3 pick, im not even considering the williams side

i like davis a lot and am really high on godwin
Shouldn't be a top 3 pick  

QB - Andrew Luck/Matt Stafford
RB - David Johnson/Joe Mixon/Samaje Perine/Rob Kelley 
WR - Julio Jones/Brandin Cooks/Keenan Allen/Martavis Bryant/Tyreek Hill/Corey Davis/Chris Godwin 
TE - Martellus Bennett - Gerald Everett 
K - Dan Bailey 
D - Texans

Close...But I'd take Davis/Everett/Godwin.
For me I wouldn't even say it's particularly close.  Not many people were willing to move down from 1.1 or 1.2 to 1.6 for a 2018 1st (tried it in two leagues and got instant rejects).  That's basically what Davis for Williams/1st is, not even to mention the other two basically late 2nds in Everett/Godwin coming along with Davis.

12 team ppr (TE Premium)

Pretty good haul for Evans and a pretty fair deal overall.  For me this one would depend on the make-up of my team, but I'd be awfully tempted by that return for Evans.

I think Crowell is a superior talent to Gordon, but Gordon's situation is clearly better right now.  Situations can change quickly in the NFL though.  If I thought this pick had a decent chance of ending up in the top 5 I move Gordon for that 
I disagree with the talent comment, but I've been a bug Gordon guy since he was ripping up college. I've shopped Crowell to multiple owners and no one wants him. The best offer I got was 1.4 for Crow, 1.11 and a '18 1st during the draft. CMac and Cook still on the board. 

12 Team PPR - TE premium

Team A gives:  Julio, 1.10, 2.10

Team B gives:  Zeke, 1.8, 2.8

Then less than 24 hours later the new owner

gives : Zeke, 1.8

gets : Cook, Gurley

12 Team PPR - TE premium

Team A gives:  Julio, 1.10, 2.10

Team B gives:  Zeke, 1.8, 2.8

Then less than 24 hours later the new owner

gives : Zeke, 1.8

gets : Cook, Gurley
I'd probably take Julio, and that 2nd trade is gross unless the owner is terrified that Zeke will get into serious trouble and get the JG treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread