What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (22 Viewers)

I sent Hyde

I received Ertz and a 2018 2nd, should be early. 

Ppr scoring. 

I am a contender and a little weak at tight end. I know this might be selling Hyde cheap, but I couldn't get any good offers at the draft and I just hate owning him. 
I like Ertz but would have preferred holding on to Hyde and take the risk.

10 team PPR, Start 1-1-3-1-flex RB/WR/TE

Team A gives: Pryor, Walker, 3.8, 4.1

Team B gives: Reed, 1.9

Doing a price check on Reed, knowing that Team B is desperate for a WR3 with very little depth and only has Barnidge as a backup TE. Willing to move up draft pick in negotiation to 2 if that's what it ultimately takes. 
Reed over Pryor alone for me, even more so in 10-team where lineups NEED to be strong, and Reed's PPG should have him at #3. 

It's offered, as I stated. I was going to update to give a sense of what I'm seeing on Reed when I hear back. I won't bother, jeebus. 
There used to be a separate thread for price checks.  A specific offer that may or may not be accepted doesn't really accomplish any price checking, which leaves it in the realm of speculation.

This thread has been zealously maintained as a place for completed trades only, and the effectiveness of that is muddied when people post offers or speculative trades.  Hence the creation of the price check thread, and the existence of the assistant coach subforum.

No reason to get snippy.  It's just most helpful if things are sorted into the proper places.

There used to be a separate thread for price checks.  A specific offer that may or may not be accepted doesn't really accomplish any price checking, which leaves it in the realm of speculation.

This other 'dynasty value' thread has been pretty active from time to time. 

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/748837-dynasty-value-discussion-thread/#comment-19454974

a great place to get thoughts on player value without having to wait for a "completed trade" to start the discussion. 

10 team PPR, Start 1-1-3-1-flex RB/WR/TE

Team A gives: Pryor, Walker, 3.8, 4.1

Team B gives: Reed, 1.9

Doing a price check on Reed, knowing that Team B is desperate for a WR3 with very little depth and only has Barnidge as a backup TE. Willing to move up draft pick in negotiation to 2 if that's what it ultimately takes. 
That offer will be laughed at. You are asking for the two most valuable pieces by far.

Maybe in minority but I'd take Jeffery over Hilton straight. 
Care to elaborate?  I take Hilton > Jeffery alone so the trade is lobsided in the other way to me.  Jeffery just doesn't perform to the standards I'd hope if he's being considered along side Hilton who is year in and year out undervalued.  4 years of 60+ catches and 1k yards vs. 2 years of 60+ catches and 1k yards and they came in the league at the same time.  

16 team QRWWTFF .5/.75/1.0 PPR

Team A got Matt Ryan

Team B got Ryan Tannehill, Mitch Trubisky, Quincy Enunwa, Gary Barnidge

Last edited by a moderator:
    Team A got McFadden, Darren DAL RB;Crowder, Jamison WAS WR;Gates, Antonio LAC TE
    Team B got Graham, Jimmy SEA TE

Team A Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick
    Team B got Gillislee, Mike NEP RB

Team A got Trubisky, Mitchell CHI QB;Kerley, Jeremy SFO WR; Year 2018 Round 4 Draft Pick
    Team B got Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB

Team A got Rawls, Thomas SEA RB
    Team B got Hill, Jeremy CIN RB

Team A got McFadden, Darren DAL RB;Crowder, Jamison WAS WR;Gates, Antonio LAC TE

Team A got Trubisky, Mitchell CHI QB;Kerley, Jeremy SFO WR; Year 2018 Round 4 Draft Pick

B side in all

Im not big on either really, but Alshon has been getting by on potential ceiling forever. Gimme TY

Even in a 1 qb league, this is a bad deal for the team shipping Ryan imo
Not involved, but I like it for B.  I do believe in Gase though, so I think he gets a LOT more out of Tannehill this year.  I also think Trubisky is going to pan out very well for Chicago and, at a minimum, if/when a rookie QB spikes can be flipped for a very aggressive price in these 16 man leagues.  In 1 QB leagues guys like Ryan just don't have much premium.  He had a career high in passing yards and TD's, a career low INT's, and just lost his OC.  Even a modest regression drops him to QB6 and from there it's a very small tier to QB16. 

B side in all
Only the Big Ben trade was mine, and I got Ben.  I'm high on Trubisky and absolutely hated giving him up for a QB that's going to be gone in a year or two but I'm in win-now mode with Tyrod and Cutler at QB so needed to make the move.

Others I prefer A, A, and B.  I like Crowder, I hate anything NEP not named Brady on my fantasy teams, and I like Hill's chance to land somewhere next year as UFA.

12 team, 0.5 PPR, start 1/2/3/1

Team A gives: 2.01 & DeAndre Washington

Team B gives: 2.06 & TJ Yeldon

Team A has Fournette. 

Team B drafts JuJu at 2.01. 

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team non-ppr 

gave 1.02, 2018 1st and 2018 2nd (both likely mid to late)

get Le'veon Bell
Seems like a no brainer to get Bell regardless of league format or current roster.

I would be shocked if the guy who dealt Bell even bothered to shop him around

Seems like a no brainer to get Bell regardless of league format or current roster.

I would be shocked if the guy who dealt Bell even bothered to shop him around
The other owner made the offer. I jumped on it. 

He actually also made an offer of Bell for my 1.02, 1.05 and 2018 2nd, and I accepted the other one mentioned above to keep a first rounder this year, since I also had 2 1st next year as well.  

He actually also made an offer of Bell for my 1.02, 1.05 and 2018 2nd, and I accepted the other one mentioned above to keep a first rounder this year, since I also had 2 1st next year as well.  
Well, pick 5 this year is worth more than any future first that isnt a 100% lock to be #1, and even then it might be a toss up.

Pretty easy decison to keep #5 no matter what you current and future pick situation looks like.

So he traded 1.05 for a 2018 1st that's got Le'Veon Bell working for it.  Brilliant.

So he traded 1.05 for a 2018 1st that's got Le'Veon Bell working for it.  Brilliant.
He's just one of those owners that loves draft picks more than many. So he made me both offers thinking they were a toss up in his head (I agree that I like the 1.05 more than an unknown 2018 1st) so he made both to see which one I preferred. I had the 1.2,1.5 and 1.6 this year, and two firsts next year, so I feel like I have the best of both worlds with a win-now trade and high draft picks to play with. 

He's just one of those owners that loves draft picks more than many. So he made me both offers thinking they were a toss up in his head (I agree that I like the 1.05 more than an unknown 2018 1st) so he made both to see which one I preferred. I had the 1.2,1.5 and 1.6 this year, and two firsts next year, so I feel like I have the best of both worlds with a win-now trade and high draft picks to play with. 
So now you go trade pick 6 for the best looking 2018 1st.  You maybe even get more with it.  However, this plan won't work if they are a good owner, but chances are with a crappy roster they aren't.

I'd go A in the first and last.

B in the two middle trades.

12 team NON-PPR

Nuk, Jamaal Charles, Charles Sims, 2018 3rd (late)

for

DeVante Parker, Crowell, 2.7

Just went down.  I was the one who gave up Nuk.  Was tough giving up the best player in the trade, but I am very good and very deep at WR.  Needed some help at RB.

12 team NON-PPR

Nuk, Jamaal Charles, Charles Sims, 2018 3rd (late)

for

DeVante Parker, Crowell, 2.7

Just went down.  I was the one who gave up Nuk.  Was tough giving up the best player in the trade, but I am very good and very deep at WR.  Needed some help at RB.
Very good AND very deep, you say? I must see this list of WRs 

Users who are viewing this thread