What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (14 Viewers)

ChuckLiddell said:
12 team NON-PPR

Nuk, Jamaal Charles, Charles Sims, 2018 3rd (late)

for

DeVante Parker, Crowell, 2.7

Just went down.  I was the one who gave up Nuk.  Was tough giving up the best player in the trade, but I am very good and very deep at WR.  Needed some help at RB.
I'm not a fan of Nuk. But I wouldn't trade Nuk alone for both Parker and Crowell.

Last edited by a moderator:
JPeso said:
I would not deal Jeffery for McCaffrey.

I would not expect a McCaffrey owner to deal me McCaffrey for my Jeffery either. 
I don't get the Jeffery love.  Nice player for sure IF he can stay healthy but not someone I consider elite by any measure.  I can rattle off a minimum of 15 WRs I'd rather have than him in dynasty.  No guarantee CMC produces but if I needed a RB I'd make this trade and getting a higher pick as well just seals the deal...

12 team PPR, 1 PT for RB, 1.25 for WR, Points per carry .15 per carry

Team A got Frank Gore, Marlon Mack, Kevin White, 2018 2nd, 2 2018 3rds

Team B got Tarik Cohen, Shane Vereen, Jordan Matthews, Randall Cobb

12 Team 2 PPR 1/15 Passing 1/5 Rushing & Receiving Scoring.

Team A took over an awful team and is in rebuilding mode. Team B is in Win Now mode, having just lost the Title Game last year. Team A now has Flacco/Bortles at QB and still has depth at WR. Team B now has Derek Carr/Carson Wentz at QB but Ryan Mallett as his QB3 but his WR group is loaded: Julio, Jarvis Landry (Rookie Pick), DeAndre Hopkins, Keenan Allen (Rookie Pick), Willie Snead (FA Pickup), Tyrell Williams (FA Pickup), Marvin Jones, and Mike Williams (Rookie Pick).

Team A got QB Blake Bortles, WR Tavon Austin, and RB Kenyan Drake.

Team B got WR Julio Jones, RB Matt Jones, and RB Dwayne Washington.

12 Team 2 PPR 1/15 Passing 1/5 Rushing & Receiving Scoring.

Team A took over an awful team and is in rebuilding mode. Team B is in Win Now mode, having just lost the Title Game last year. Team A now has Flacco/Bortles at QB and still has depth at WR. Team B now has Derek Carr/Carson Wentz at QB but Ryan Mallett as his QB3 but his WR group is loaded: Julio, Jarvis Landry (Rookie Pick), DeAndre Hopkins, Keenan Allen (Rookie Pick), Willie Snead (FA Pickup), Tyrell Williams (FA Pickup), Marvin Jones, and Mike Williams (Rookie Pick).

Team A got QB Blake Bortles, WR Tavon Austin, and RB Kenyan Drake.

Team B got WR Julio Jones, RB Matt Jones, and RB Dwayne Washington.
Wrong thread.  Worst offer thread is down the page.

Dr. Octopus said:
So a rebuilding team gave away Julio Jones for nothing? That seems to be a poor way to rebuild.
The league does start 2 QBs and Bortles finished 7th last year among QBs (Julio finished 6th among WRs) but yeah, seems like Team A is trying to be decent this year and 'rebuild' via the Draft next year with the hope that Bortles can stick long term as the Jaguars Starting QB.

His WR Group afterwards: Sammy Watkins, Breshad Perriman, Corey Davis (Draft Pick), John Ross (Draft Pick), Kamar Aiken, Tavon Austin, Devin Funchess, Kendall Wright, and Taylor Gabriel.

The league does start 2 QBs and Bortles finished 7th last year among QBs (Julio finished 6th among WRs) but yeah, seems like Team A is trying to be decent this year and 'rebuild' via the Draft next year with the hope that Bortles can stick long term as the Jaguars Starting QB.

His WR Group afterwards: Sammy Watkins, Breshad Perriman, Corey Davis (Draft Pick), John Ross (Draft Pick), Kamar Aiken, Tavon Austin, Devin Funchess, Kendall Wright, and Taylor Gabriel.
Well, you did not state that it was a start 2QB league but it's still bad - (just not as bad). There's a very good chance Bortles is not a starting QB next season.

12tm idp ppr 1qb, 2-4 rb, 2-4 wr, 1-3 te

Gave: ARob, Agholor, Richard

Got: Mixon, Woods, 2018 4th

Needed RB depth, only have D.Murray & Prosise of note, WRs are OBJ, Evans, Sammy, Marshall, Diggs, Garcon + others.

FFPC:

Gave: Kittles and a 2018 third, likely late.

Got: Joe Williams

Kittles was my #5 TE so was presenting me dilemma with respect he'd be hard pressed to crack my lineup but early word on him was to encouraging to cut but felt like I could use some more RB depth.

drewd_21 said:

Needed RB depth, only have D.Murray & Prosise of note, WRs are OBJ, Evans, Sammy, Marshall, Diggs, Garcon + others.

Mixon side comfortably 

FFPC:

Gave: Kittles and a 2018 third, likely late.

Got: Joe Williams

Kittles was my #5 TE so was presenting me dilemma with respect he'd be hard pressed to crack my lineup but early word on him was to encouraging to cut but felt like I could use some more RB depth.
FFPC rosters aren't big enough for 5th round TEs on terrible teams that are 3 years away from even getting their chance. He's literally just sitting on the waiver wire in my ffpc league. 

drewd_21 said:

Mixon 

12 teams PPR QRRWWWTFKD

i gave Kamara, Moncrief, Allisson and 2018 1rst (late)

i receive Dez, Powell, Forte and 2018 2nd (late)

Zealots PPR

Gave - Deandre Washington

Got - 2018 3rd rounder

Other guy has Marshawn. I know I'm running a risk that DW could take over full time for ML when he's gone but it seems that would result more in a timeshare with Richard. And I have almost no picks next year and roster cut down will be here soon. So I may as well get something.

Zealots PPR

Got - 2018 3rd rounder

Other guy has Marshawn. I know I'm running a risk that DW could take over full time for ML when he's gone but it seems that would result more in a timeshare with Richard. And I have almost no picks next year and roster cut down will be here soon. So I may as well get something.
I like both sides given the context. I dont have much optimism for DW, his situation is not great. I feel like if they believed in him, they wouldnt have went and got marshawn and drafted the other guy. So, if its going to take multiple injuries and some luck for him to have fantasy upside, I think punting now is the right move. Mightve been able to squeeze another late pick out of the marshawn owner tho

Andy Dufresne said:
Zealots PPR

Got - 2018 3rd rounder

I like the trade. I don't think Washington offers anything more than RBBC upside. You don't win leagues with that type, take the pick and fire the dart on someone with more potential upside. 

12 teams PPR QRRWWWTFKD

i gave Kamara, Moncrief, Allisson and 2018 1rst (late)

i receive Dez, Powell, Forte and 2018 2nd (late)
You made yourself better this season, but I like the long term outlook of the other side and in a vacuum would rather be the  team getting what you gave.

FFPC:

Gave: Todd Gurley

Got: Dalvin Cook, Cooper Kupp

I own this team with a co-owner and it's the type of arrangement where I can do what I want with the team but when I have a chance to satisfy my co-owner's wants I'll generally try and make it work if the right deal comes along. This was that kind of situation because my co-owner can't stop complaining about how sorry Gurley is and I'm tired of hearing it. I own(ed) Gurley on 4 of my 5 biggest dynasty leagues so safe to say I'm fan of his talent and despite his poor season I was not looking to move him but I got this offer and I I found this to be a viable exit strategy that would please my teammate and provide me a player in Cook I really like while still holding a high ownership stake in Gurley so I took it. Don't love or hate the deal, but if the team was just my team I probably don't make the trade either but again close enough to me to please my co-owner so I moved on it.

Yeah, Crowell is really talented. But it's hard seeing him be a RB1 year in, year out. I wouldn't be surprised if CLE lets him walk considering they have Duke and all those picks.
Duke? You mean the guy who is so good at RB they are gonna play him in the slot mostly this year? Sounds like a guy who can replace Crow easily ....

FFPC:

Gave: Todd Gurley

Got: Dalvin Cook, Cooper Kupp

I own this team with a co-owner and it's the type of arrangement where I can do what I want with the team but when I have a chance to satisfy my co-owner's wants I'll generally try and make it work if the right deal comes along. This was that kind of situation because my co-owner can't stop complaining about how sorry Gurley is and I'm tired of hearing it. I own(ed) Gurley on 4 of my 5 biggest dynasty leagues so safe to say I'm fan of his talent and despite his poor season I was not looking to move him but I got this offer and I I found this to be a viable exit strategy that would please my teammate and provide me a player in Cook I really like while still holding a high ownership stake in Gurley so I took it. Don't love or hate the deal, but if the team was just my team I probably don't make the trade either but again close enough to me to please my co-owner so I moved on it.
I dont hate it. I like Cook a lot and think his  upside is thru the roof, but am also a fan of Gurley.

The only thing Id ask is, would your co owner move him for Cook straight up? Basically what youre doing in the FFPC type leagues right? Cupp would have to really impress and your wr group would have to be pretty weak to hang onto him during the big cut down right?

I dont hate it. I like Cook a lot and think his  upside is thru the roof, but am also a fan of Gurley.

The only thing Id ask is, would your co owner move him for Cook straight up? Basically what youre doing in the FFPC type leagues right? Cupp would have to really impress and your wr group would have to be pretty weak to hang onto him during the big cut down right?
I did in fact phrase it to the co-owner that Kupp is in the air with respect to keeping him/trading him so unless he felt Cook straight up was viable we say no.

As for Kupp I do think you are selling him a little short. Maybe I'm wrong but he was a late second/third round pick back in the spring who has generated consistent positive reports and is now listed as the starter so I'm inclined to think unless he gets hurt in camp his chances of getting cut in FFPC is close to nil, teams tight on roster room can likely get a solid pick for him at worse which is my backup plan. He's getting a ton of buzz, word is he's NFL ready and he's starting so he can provide immediate returns. I'm basically viewing him as someone with strong chance to pick his stock up when the preseason games start and be a trade-able commodity if not someone we keep.  Assuming Mike Williams is going to be out for the year I only carry 4 viable WR's on this team so in that sense a 5th one is nice but the rest of the team is deep that I likely never need to start more than 2 WR's so not really sweating WR depth but if Kupp shows enough to keep as my 5th WR so be it.

I did in fact phrase it to the co-owner that Kupp is in the air with respect to keeping him/trading him so unless he felt Cook straight up was viable we say no.

As for Kupp I do think you are selling him a little short. Maybe I'm wrong but he was a late second/third round pick back in the spring who has generated consistent positive reports and is now listed as the starter so I'm inclined to think unless he gets hurt in camp his chances of getting cut in FFPC is close to nil, teams tight on roster room can likely get a solid pick for him at worse which is my backup plan. He's getting a ton of buzz, word is he's NFL ready and he's starting so he can provide immediate returns. I'm basically viewing him as someone with strong chance to pick his stock up when the preseason games start and be a trade-able commodity if not someone we keep.  Assuming Mike Williams is going to be out for the year I only carry 4 viable WR's on this team so in that sense a 5th one is nice but the rest of the team is deep that I likely never need to start more than 2 WR's so not really sweating WR depth but if Kupp shows enough to keep as my 5th WR so be it.
right on

My comments arent as much a condemnation of Cupp but moreso just uncertainty about the new offense, other peoples roles, Goffs talent, etc. He could easily walk in the building and be the best pass catcher they have, but it also might not be super relevant if Goff sucks. I really couldnt predict what his ceiling might be or what his value will be mid way through the season. Hopefully he ends up as a solid player and you can get something out of him either in your lineup or some picks down the road

Users who are viewing this thread