What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (22 Viewers)

16 team PPR with 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 2 Flex. There is a 2 QB limit which makes Brissett less valuable. 

Traded: Robert Woods and Jacoby Brissett 

Received: Andre Ellington 

Zealots non-ppr for a team that is in Cleveland style perpetual rebuild a.k.a. It always sucks.

Gave: CJ Anderson

Got: 2018 1st

No telling yet where the pick will end up. In this league, there's one good team and everyone else is average or poor.

12 Tm PPR - QRRWWWTF

Gave: T.Coleman, Fleener, Ekeler, 4th

Got: Ertz
Ertz by a lot.

It seems like his perceived value still hasn't caught up to his true value.  When I see Ertz trades I would think basically sub in the name Kelce there, but 2 years younger, and see how it sounds.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Zealots non-ppr for a team that is in Cleveland style perpetual rebuild a.k.a. It always sucks.

Gave: CJ Anderson

Got: 2018 1st

No telling yet where the pick will end up. In this league, there's one good team and everyone else is average or poor.
I think that is a fair trade from a value standpoint and moving C.J. Anderson for a first round pick makes a lot of sense for a rebuilding team.

Just did trade in currently drafting for 2018 league as got bored

16 team PPR but 2 for Te. Superflex with very flexible lineup. Can start up to 5 Rb, 6 Wr, 4 te with min of 1-2-1 for each. 

gave up Travis Kelce, 4.15, 6.15, 2019 4th 

for

odell Beckhim, 4.4, 6.4 and 2019 2nd

now big question is who to take with next pick

is Darnoid or Rosen worth taking as college players included. If they don't come out, than you lose pick. Is Grice a nice pick. How about Amari Cooper. Even Engram anyone

roster now in round 3 is Rodgers, Saquon Barkley and Odell Beckhum. 

Got an unsolicited offer of my D. Thomas and already-injured RB Carson for a 1st and two 2nds (likely early to mid).

Took it fast.

Was I wrong in thinking Carson is disposable and jumping on that pick haul for wn underperformer?  Mine is a strong dynasty  team that is taking a lost season due to injury (Luck, Cook, Beckham, Metedith, Reed...).

Got an unsolicited offer of my D. Thomas and already-injured RB Carson for a 1st and two 2nds (likely early to mid).

Took it fast.

Was I wrong in thinking Carson is disposable and jumping on that pick haul for wn underperformer?  Mine is a strong dynasty  team that is taking a lost season due to injury (Luck, Cook, Beckham, Metedith, Reed...).
Easy accept.  Who knows what Carson is, but you have to move him in that deal. 

Took it fast.

I would take the picks as well.

Took it fast.

I like it for you.

12 team NON PPR, 5 pts per passing TD

Got Stafford

Gave Ben/Moncrief

I have a great team that was being killed by the QB position.  Feel like Ben is done.  Like Moncrief, but wanted to make a run this season.

12 tm PPR  - my team lost ARob week 1, then OBJ this week.  It's a startup (drafted this summer) and went heavy at WR/TE but light at RB, so decided to move some assets

Gave: R.Wilson, CJA, D.Adams, Snead

Got: Stafford, Abdullah, C.Davis, C.Coleman, 2018 2nd

I don't own my 1st (traded during startup) so trying to reboot a bit here 

12 tm PPR  - my team lost ARob week 1, then OBJ this week.  It's a startup (drafted this summer) and went heavy at WR/TE but light at RB, so decided to move some assets

Gave: R.Wilson, CJA, D.Adams, Snead

Got: Stafford, Abdullah, C.Davis, C.Coleman, 2018 2nd

I don't own my 1st (traded during startup) so trying to reboot a bit here 
You were light at rb so decided to get lighter? I don’t get that part of your life explanation.

I need a QB to round out my team so trying to acquire Wentz. That owner has Dak Prescott and Deshaun Watson so he is an eager seller. I have Aaron Jones, Jerick McKinnon and Devin Funchess all on the block and I think we are going to be able to get to a deal. But I have no sense of the relative values of those four guys. Is Jones for Wentz reasonably even in dynasty? I'm thinking Funchess and McKinnon are both a slight notch below Jones.

pecorino said:
I need a QB to round out my team so trying to acquire Wentz. That owner has Dak Prescott and Deshaun Watson so he is an eager seller. I have Aaron Jones, Jerick McKinnon and Devin Funchess all on the block and I think we are going to be able to get to a deal. But I have no sense of the relative values of those four guys. Is Jones for Wentz reasonably even in dynasty? I'm thinking Funchess and McKinnon are both a slight notch below Jones.
This thread is for completed trades.  You'll find a lot of people answering this type of question at https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/forum/46-the-assistant-coach/

Kind of tough to understand without any background info for this trade - type of league, contender vs rebuild, owner's/poster's thinking, et cetera. Thanks in advance.

Kind of tough to understand without any background info for this trade - type of league, contender vs rebuild, owner's/poster's thinking, et cetera. Thanks in advance.
I'm guessing you're referring to mine?

My team is 2-4 and needs a rebuild. Figured may as well start moving any worthwhile assets to start loading up on picks for next season.

14 team..no ppr.. standard scoring

Gave: KWright, 2018 1st and 2nd Round

Got: KAllen

Picks will most likely be mid to late

12 team NON PPR, 5 pts per passing TD

Got Stafford

Gave Ben/Moncrief

I have a great team that was being killed by the QB position.  Feel like Ben is done.  Like Moncrief, but wanted to make a run this season.
I'd have waited to sell Moncrief. This feels more in line with Russ Wilson type value than Stafford. But I guess Both Ben and Crief have performed awfully and don't hold that "what have you done lately" value. Give me the Ben/Moncrief side

12 teams, .5ppr

Gave: Doug Martin, Larry Fitz

Got: D Parker, 3rd

I have OBJ, DJ, and other non-performers. So, I decided to punt and play for next year. I'm not as big a believer in Parker as some, but he's flashed enough for me to feel ok about selling Martin/Fitz for him. 

12 teams, .5ppr

Gave: Doug Martin, Larry Fitz

Got: D Parker, 3rd

I have OBJ, DJ, and other non-performers. So, I decided to punt and play for next year. I'm not as big a believer in Parker as some, but he's flashed enough for me to feel ok about selling Martin/Fitz for him. 
Pretty even, looks like a win/win

Here a couple moves I made late last week and into this week. 12 team leagues  6 point all touchdowns, ppr scoring start 1qb, 2 rbs, 3wrs, 1 te, 2 flexes

I gave Aaron Rodgers

I get Big Ben, Juju, and a 2018 1st

I hated my draft after the start up this summer, and after starting 0 - 2 I just started selling off. This offer was sitting in my email at lunch time and accepted it. I now have 6 2018 1sts and 5 2nds. Still trying to sell off Hilton, Ben, Snead.

This is a best ball league and I am a contender, lost 3 straight, but most points in the league, deep starting lineups. 1 qb 2rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 superflex, 2 regular flex. ppr scoring 1.25 for te, small bonuses for 100 yard games and 300 yard passing and some other small bonuses that are pretty even for everyone, also a devy league.

I gave Ahomm Richards

I got James White

Now my lineup looks like this

Stafford, Wilson, Siemian

All the Oakland backs, Ajayi, White, Alex Collins, C.J. Anderson, Lamar Miller, Jeremy Hill

Dez, Stills, Crabtree, Fitz, Agholor, Landry

Gronk, Ertz, Vernon Davis.

12 team, NON-ppr, Keep 12 league. 1QB,1RB,3Rec,1Flex,1K,1D

Team A (rebuilding) gets: McCaffrey, Zay Jones, 2018 3rd (late)

Team B (win now) gets: A Brown, 2018 4th (early)

Here a couple moves I made late last week and into this week. 12 team leagues  6 point all touchdowns, ppr scoring start 1qb, 2 rbs, 3wrs, 1 te, 2 flexes

I gave Aaron Rodgers

I get Big Ben, Juju, and a 2018 1st

I hated my draft after the start up this summer, and after starting 0 - 2 I just started selling off. This offer was sitting in my email at lunch time and accepted it. I now have 6 2018 1sts and 5 2nds. Still trying to sell off Hilton, Ben, Snead.

This is a best ball league and I am a contender, lost 3 straight, but most points in the league, deep starting lineups. 1 qb 2rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 superflex, 2 regular flex. ppr scoring 1.25 for te, small bonuses for 100 yard games and 300 yard passing and some other small bonuses that are pretty even for everyone, also a devy league.

I gave Ahomm Richards

I got James White

Now my lineup looks like this

Stafford, Wilson, Siemian

All the Oakland backs, Ajayi, White, Alex Collins, C.J. Anderson, Lamar Miller, Jeremy Hill

Dez, Stills, Crabtree, Fitz, Agholor, Landry

Gronk, Ertz, Vernon Davis.
Looks like you win that one, I don't think Ahomm was an elite scorer at his position anyway. 

joey said:
12 team, NON-ppr, Keep 12 league. 1QB,1RB,3Rec,1Flex,1K,1D

Team A (rebuilding) gets: McCaffrey, Zay Jones, 2018 3rd (late)

Team B (win now) gets: A Brown, 2018 4th (early)
Feels light for Brown, that late 3rd should have been a late 1st or something close to that.

Feels light for Brown, that late 3rd should have been a late 1st or something close to that.
Team A (um. ok. ME!) doesn't have a 2018 2nd, and I was half-expecting Team B to counter for my 1st instead of 3rd, but they accepted the offer.

Team B must be one of those owners that's super-high on McCaffrey and was happy to get a top 3 2017 draft pick for ABrown. My guess at least.

Team A (um. ok. ME!) doesn't have a 2018 2nd, and I was half-expecting Team B to counter for my 1st instead of 3rd, but they accepted the offer.

Team B must be one of those owners that's super-high on McCaffrey and was happy to get a top 3 2017 draft pick for ABrown. My guess at least.
Good for you! Sometimes you get a guy cheaper than expected. Not mad at you.

Users who are viewing this thread