What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (30 Viewers)

I like Howard a lot and my first reaction was give me Howard and I probably still like Howard but in a full ppr this gets a lot closer.

14 team standard QRWWFTKD

Team A gets Ryan Griffin, First round pick (10th-14th)

For

Team B gets Michael Crabtree

Team A is 2-4 and needed a bye week tight end, team B is 5-1 and needed a second receiver. 

12 tm, te prem ppr

q/r/www/ te-wr flx/rb-wr flx 

sent 2018 late 2nd, big ben, z miller

got jimmy graham

context, he lost rodgers and needed a qb, is winning his division. I am currently top in the league, my te are not great. 

Have fleener, JT, Njoku, Gathers and miller prior to trade 

bostonfred said:
14 team standard QRWWFTKD

Team A gets Ryan Griffin, First round pick (10th-14th)

For

Team B gets Michael Crabtree

Team A is 2-4 and needed a bye week tight end, team B is 5-1 and needed a second receiver. 
Looks fine for both sides

12 tm PPR, I lost DJ and therefore my RBs were laughable behind him (Riddick, Gillislee, Perkins, etc) but strong at WR (AB, Evans, Crab, Watkins, Garcon)...I own my 1st (right now I am the last playoff team, so 1.07 but I own another pick which in all probability will end up as 1.01 or 1.02)...anyhow, another (really bad ,managed team) traded Cooper to the team leading the league right now for their 1st rounder so I sent an offer to the same team of my 1st for Dalvin Cook and it was snap accepted.  So basically 1.07 (at worse will be 1.05 or 1.06) for Cook...

Next season I can potentially roll with DJ, Cook and Barkley 

12 team league - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, RB/WR, WR/TE, TE, K, DEF

Team A - Jimmy Graham, 3rd Round Pick

Team B - Greg Olsen

Another deal:

Team A - Corey Coleman, 3rd Round Pick

Team B - Demaryius Thomas

Just went down in my league...a fading, older team dealt Jordy Nelson to a rising contender for an '18 2nd and a 1st+2nd in '19.

Seems fair and beneficial to both.  Posting it here as a price point for those shopping Nelson.

Just went down in my league...a fading, older team dealt Jordy Nelson to a rising contender for an '18 2nd and a 1st+2nd in '19.

Seems fair and beneficial to both.  Posting it here as a price point for those shopping Nelson.
That seems like about Nelson's going price (if not a little high) before the Rodgers injury.  I think if I were buying Nelson now I'd either want to pay less or get a few weeks to see how he does with Hundley first.  Team getting Nelson taking on alllllll the risk here.

A couple moves a made. 

Best ball league ppr scoring, 4 points passing touchdowns. Start 1qb, 2 rb, 3 wr,  1 te, 2 flex. 

I gave A.J. Green and Abdullah

I got Dalvin Cook and 2 2018 2nds, one should be early the other mid

With Rodgers going down for my team and losing my last 8 games after winning the first 4. We play double headers, I thought it was time to look to next year. 

I gave 2018 3rd, it should be late. 

I got Mike Gillisee 

This offer just showed up out of the blue and I already have extra picks for next year. Plus I have lost Cook, Carson at rb. 

14 TM QB, 2-3 RB, 2-3 WR, 1-2 TE

Sitting 1-5 I decided I was going to start to retool my team. I know I didn't get the value some would prefer, but wanted to get some of my players out before I started winning. So, I did a series of trades hoping to get 1.01 next year, but need a little luck  

Gave: Julio

Got: My 2018 1st and 2nd (currently picks 2 and 16) and another 2018 1st (currently pick 8)

then

Gave: Freeman, Witten

Got: Kamara and A Cooper

then

Gave: Dez

Got: 2018 1st (current pick 5)

then

Gave: Reed

Got: OJ Howard

still trying to trade D. Murray and Bortles

Roster:

Carr, Bortles, Garoppolo

Kamara, Murray, Gallman, Perkins, Mcquire

Evans, Cooper, Agholor, M Williams, JuJu, Moncreif, Crowder, Zay Jones

H Henry, Howard

14 TM QB, 2-3 RB, 2-3 WR, 1-2 TE

Sitting 1-5 I decided I was going to start to retool my team. I know I didn't get the value some would prefer, but wanted to get some of my players out before I started winning. So, I did a series of trades hoping to get 1.01 next year, but need a little luck  

Gave: Julio

Got: My 2018 1st and 2nd (currently picks 2 and 16) and another 2018 1st (currently pick 8)

then

Gave: Freeman, Witten

Got: Kamara and A Cooper

then

Gave: Dez

Got: 2018 1st (current pick 5)

then

Gave: Reed

Got: OJ Howard

still trying to trade D. Murray and Bortles

Roster:

Carr, Bortles, Garoppolo

Kamara, Murray, Gallman, Perkins, Mcquire

Evans, Cooper, Agholor, M Williams, JuJu, Moncreif, Crowder, Zay Jones

H Henry, Howard
Looking forward to seeing what you get for Murray as I am also trying to trade him

12 teams, .5 ppr

Gave: Mixon

Got: McCaffrey, late '18 1st

Thoughts? I thought it was semi close in .5 ppr. In the end I couldn't find enough difference in the two and felt the value was on the side with the 1st. 

I was slightly intoxicated last night when I accepted this offer.  Feeling a bit remorseful this morning.

12 team PPR (1/2 PPR for RBs) with a twist - playoffs are during the NFL playoffs.  

I traded Martavis and Duke

I got Paul Richardson and a late 1st

Duke is a little less valuable in this format due to 1/2 PPR and the fact that Cleveland is so far from making the playoffs, but he could help you get there.  My remorse comes more from selling MB so low.  Talent is still there, although who knows who his QB will be next year.

kyter1 said:
wanted to get some of my players out before I started winning.

Cooper,
Whoops. Looks like you accidentally moved to 2-5. 

Some pretty good re-tooling trades there, though. Seemed kind of cheap for Dez, but I guess he isn't having a very good year thus far despite plenty of targets. 

I'd take Thomas by a lot
You must not like Corey Coleman then. Thomas is about to be 30. He'll play one more season in Denver and then be a 31-32 year old FA. Corey Coleman is like 23 and when his hand isn't broken, he's looked pretty good for a young WR.

16 team ppr dynasty league with IDPs.

Very short benches, 1QB,3 WRs, 2RBs,  1TE, 1WR/RB flex, 1 WR/TE flex, K, 9 IDP starters, 7 bench spots.

Team A gives up OBJ, DBaldwin, DHenry

Team B gives up Aaron Jones and McCaffrey. 

Team A proposed the trade and I can't figure out their thought process here. 

Imo, Baldwin and Henry equal Jones & McCaffrey. So, Team B got OBJ for free. 

You must not like Corey Coleman then. Thomas is about to be 30. He'll play one more season in Denver and then be a 31-32 year old FA. Corey Coleman is like 23 and when his hand isn't broken, he's looked pretty good for a young WR.
I don't deny Colemans talent but he's not off to a great start injury wise and that team once  again is a train wreck. DT may be a FA but doesn't mean he can't be productive for several more years in Denver or elsewhere. DT is easily worth a contenders 1st round pick at a minimum. You'd be hard pressed to find someone willing to pay that for Coleman at this point. 

12 Team PPR: 15 man keeper, 20 man roster plus 3 taxi. 

Gave: Rawls and McKissic

Got: 2018 3 and 4

Needed roster space to pick up Lions D and highly  unlikely to be keepers. My RBs are Hunt, Kamara, Martin, Monty, McKinnon.

Only holding top 15 players per team means better free agents on wire than normal thereby elevating value of 2nd/3rd round picks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Very short benches, 1QB,3 WRs, 2RBs,  1TE, 1WR/RB flex, 1 WR/TE flex, K, 9 IDP starters, 7 bench spots.

Agree. Crazy trade.

10tm PPR Start 3wr no flex

Rebuilder A gave: AJ GREEN

Contender B gave: 2 2018 2nds and a 2019 first

I paid a bit more to land AJ Green in a 16 team 1.5 TE PPR IDP league the other day.  Contracts maker this trade worse for me than a normal league I only have AJ Green for 1.5 years now before having to franchise him for 1 more year after that is a RFA.

I gave up 

Watkins (6 year contract)

2018 1st

2018 2nd

Got

AJ Green (2 year contact)

I'm here to take my lumps but I opted out of the Elliott circus.

Zealots PPR

Gave: Ezekiel Elliott/2018 1st

Got: Kareem Hunt/two 2018 3rds

Tried to get a 2nd from the guy but he wouldn't budge. Oh well.

jeaton6 said:
I don't deny Colemans talent but he's not off to a great start injury wise and that team once  again is a train wreck. DT may be a FA but doesn't mean he can't be productive for several more years in Denver or elsewhere. DT is easily worth a contenders 1st round pick at a minimum. You'd be hard pressed to find someone willing to pay that for Coleman at this point. 
DT is a limited WR. I don't think he'll age well. You'll be lucky to get one more year out of him and that year will be stuck in Denver so his 2018 upside is limited (is the Denver offense really that much better off than Cleveland?). As a FA, I doubt he garners a WR1 role as he'll turn 32 that year. So as a contender I'd much rather pay a 1st for Coleman who will be back in a few weeks than DT. Plus, Coleman's injuries haven't been of the bad variety.

I'm here to take my lumps but I opted out of the Elliott circus.

Zealots PPR

Gave: Ezekiel Elliott/2018 1st

Got: Kareem Hunt/two 2018 3rds

Tried to get a 2nd from the guy but he wouldn't budge. Oh well.
:shock:

northern exposure said:

If Team B adds two 1sts then it might be enough for OBJ alone.  Nevermind Baldwin and Henry.

Users who are viewing this thread