What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (15 Viewers)

Even if DJ was not hurt I'd rate Bell over him for dynasty but just for a minute let's assume they are equal when all healthy.

I still don't think the Bell owner got enough back. I'm all for buying injured players on discounts, but while Shep and #1 are more than McKinnon the two best pieces of this trade this season are Bell and McKinnon. I don't think they got enough back to allow someone to have services of these two for ROS. Not sure if pick 7 belonged to team who got Bell but if it is and they are currently the 7th seed I think that changes with Bell/McKinnon addition. And I'd not write McKinnon of in terms of having future value, he's shown enough to make where he lands in FA interesting.
FWIW, the pick does not belong to either team in the trade.  It has 1.1 potential but the team could also sneak into the playoffs.  It truly has a range of 1.1 to 1.12 with a greater likelihood of missing playoffs.

FFPC trade that just went down, I'm not involved:

Team A gave: Kelce

Team B gave: Ajayi, Doyle, 2018#1 that did not belong to team in this deal but belongs to a team currently in 5th place but a bordeline playoff team so pick has a wide range.

FFPC trade that just went down, I'm not involved:

Team A gave: Kelce

Team B gave: Ajayi, Doyle, 2018#1 that did not belong to team in this deal but belongs to a team currently in 5th place but a bordeline playoff team so pick has a wide range.
Kelce and not close.

14 Team .. no PPR .. standard scoring 

Start 1qb, 1rb, 1wr, 1te, 2 flex

Gave: Drake

Got: Tanehill and 2018 2nd Round (mid)

Gave: AJGreen, Thompson, Tanehill

Got: David Johnson, Big Ben, 2018 2nd Round (mid)

Gave: Big Ben

Got: Trubisky and 2018 2nd Round #5

I am 2-6 due to playing wrong teams at wrong time.. sitting in 11th and almost no shot to make playoffs so looking to next year. I had no backup qb before these deals.

My corp for next year .. Brees, Trubisky, Bell, DJ,  Freeman, Ajayi, Collins, KAllen, Thielen, Kelce, EEngram, Eifert .. Have 1 1st and 4 2nds.

Last edited by a moderator:
12-team, PPR, bonus scoring

Team A gave: L Bell, Ebron (1-7)

Team B gave: Cook, A Jones, JuJu (6-2)

a lot of rookie potential for bell.

12-team, PPR, bonus scoring

Team A gave: L Bell, Ebron (1-7)

Team B gave: Cook, A Jones, JuJu (6-2)

a lot of rookie potential for bell.
I think the 6 - 2 team is making a mistake unless they are loaded with talent and those guys were riding his bench. 

I think the 6 - 2 team is making a mistake unless they are loaded with talent and those guys were riding his bench. 
At 6-2 it is highly likely that's exactly the case. Most people wouldn't have started Juju or Jones before last week and even those that did probably did it as WR3, RB2 and got to 5-2/6-1 without them.

16 team PPR, 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 flex. 

Traded: 2018 2nd, 2019 3rd, Adam Humphries

Received: Jerick McKinnon

Both picks are mid. My team is contending. His is middle of the road, would need a miracle to make the playoffs. RBs are now McCoy, Abdullah, McKinnon, Ellington, and Darkwa. 
McKinnon

A few small trades this week in a 16 team league

Cutler for a 4th

Pierre Garcon for a mid 2nd (pre injury)

Vernon Davis for a 5th

Frank Gore, Rob Kelly, Torrey Smith and a 6th for two 4ths

Martellus Bennett for a 5th

14 Team .. no PPR .. standard scoring 

Start 1qb, 1rb, 1wr, 1te, 2 flex

Gave: Drake

Got: Tanehill and 2018 2nd Round (mid)

Gave: AJGreen, Thompson, Tanehill

Got: David Johnson, Big Ben, 2018 2nd Round (mid)

Gave: Big Ben

Got: Trubisky and 2018 2nd Round #5

I am 2-6 due to playing wrong teams at wrong time.. sitting in 11th and almost no shot to make playoffs so looking to next year. I had no backup qb before these deals.

My corp for next year .. Brees, Trubisky, Bell, DJ,  Freeman, Ajayi, Collins, KAllen, Thielen, Kelce, EEngram, Eifert .. Have 1 1st and 4 2nds.
Any opinions???

Any opinions???
Off hand... I think I'd take Drake over Tanny and the pick but it's not a lock nor by much. I like your 2nd deal for you, other guy presumably also got what he needed. I'd take Tru and a 2nd for Ben all day unless I'm all in on this year and just lost my starting QB (I don't like Ben as my starter but have had him as a backup). 

Overall I like your plan and you executed well.

6-2 team was starting Gurley, Jones and Hilton, julio, Baldwin. Jones was a starter and juju cracked the lineup sometimes. 
I like the Jones, Juju side. I would rather start Jones, and Juju over Bell and Hilton for the rest of the year and have Cook stashed away. 

12 teams, ppr

Gave: K. White

Got: C. Brate

12 teams, superflex, ppr

Gave: Garappolo (I can never spell his name correctly)

Got: Projected mid-late 1st

Rebuilding Titans fan gives
Joseph, Vance DEN Coach
McKinnon, Jerick MIN RB
Morris, Alfred DAL RB
Wallace, Mike BAL WR
Robinson, Rashard NYJ CB
Church, Barry JAC S

To contender for
Zimmer, Mike MIN Coach
McCarron, A.J. CIN QB
Henderson, De'Angelo DEN RB
Perriman, Breshad BAL WR
Taylor, Taywan TEN WR
Ward, Jimmie SFO S
Year 2018 Round 5 Draft Pick
Year 2018 Round 7 Draft Pick

Basically McKinnon and some stuff for Taywan Taylor and dart throws

Rebuilding Titans fan gives
Joseph, Vance DEN Coach
McKinnon, Jerick MIN RB
Morris, Alfred DAL RB
Wallace, Mike BAL WR
Robinson, Rashard NYJ CB
Church, Barry JAC S

To contender for
Zimmer, Mike MIN Coach
McCarron, A.J. CIN QB
Henderson, De'Angelo DEN RB
Perriman, Breshad BAL WR
Taylor, Taywan TEN WR
Ward, Jimmie SFO S
Year 2018 Round 5 Draft Pick
Year 2018 Round 7 Draft Pick

Basically McKinnon and some stuff for Taywan Taylor and dart throws
So how do coaches get points?

So how do coaches get points?
Win = 5 pts
Then add or subtract 1 pt per 5 pint deferential (So win by 10 and get 7 pts. Lose by 10 and get -2 pts. Win by 3 and get 5 pts. Lose by 3 and get 0 pts).

It's not huge but it's something. For example, Doug pederson has scored 48 for the year, Kyle Shanahan has -14. Zimmer has 37, Joseph 11. You almost never see coaches traded by themselves but occasionally they're added as throw-ins.

Blockbuster, that I honestly go back on forth on, based oncircumstance.

PPR

Mike Evans + Projected mid 2018 1st for Antonio Brown.

Team getting Brown gonna take the ship home, most likely now.

Blockbuster, that I honestly go back on forth on, based oncircumstance.

PPR

Mike Evans + Projected mid 2018 1st for Antonio Brown.

Team getting Brown gonna take the ship home, most likely now.
Love Brown, but point differential between AB and Evans doesn't make him dramatically more 'ship likely; certainly not enough to give up first and get older.

Evans is my #1 Dynasty player, period.

But Brown this season is beasting (as always) and makes a team liklier to take home the belt, imo.

Long term there's no question... But AB probably has a solid 3-4 elite yrs left, no?

Id want Evans, but if I was in a position for the ship, I think Id want AB

ETA: 159pts v 119pts (but Evans had his bye) - 20ppg v 16ppg - a bit closer than I thoguht this season, but still a good difference

Last edited by a moderator:
Evans is my #1 Dynasty player, period.

But Brown this season is beasting (as always) and makes a team liklier to take home the belt, imo.

Long term there's no question... But AB probably has a solid 3-4 elite yrs left, no?

Id want Evans, but if I was in a position for the ship, I think Id want AB

ETA: 159pts v 119pts (but Evans had his bye) - 20ppg v 16ppg - a bit closer than I thoguht this season, but still a good difference
Depends how long Ben keeps playing.

Brown is outscoring Evans by 3.5ppg this year which is not an insubstantial amount.  Still, the age gap is massive as is the QB situation going forward.  If we did a dynasty start-up right now Evans would go well ahead of Brown.  In a vacuum the 1st is on the wrong side.

I understand trying to win a ship but it seems like if you're willing to send off your 2018 1st you could find that 3.5ppg upgrade elsewhere without giving up one of the top 3 dynasty assets.

Another trade for me in the league where I'm rebuilding.

Gave: Aaron Jones and Devin Funchess

Got: Dalvin Cook

didnt really want to trade jones but not a big fan of funchess and while he might have a decent rest of the year I don't see him really taking that much of a step in the future

didnt really want to trade jones but not a big fan of funchess and while he might have a decent rest of the year I don't see him really taking that much of a step in the future
That's insanely cheap for Cook imo. Even if he's giving the other team zero more points the rest of this year. 

12 teams, superflex, ppr

Gave: Keenum, AP, Dmart

Got: mid-late 1st

I'm a borderline competitor and wanted to sell high now before AP/Mart got hurt, or #### the bed. I'm pretty happy with the return. 

10 Team, PPR

Gave: A Collins, two late 2nd rounders.

Got: Hyde, late 3rd rounder.

I'm attempting to bolster RB for playoff run after losing DJ and Woodhead earlier in the year.

That's insanely cheap for Cook imo. Even if he's giving the other team zero more points the rest of this year. 
Nah. Not if  Jones has another RB1 game tonight. With McKinnon emerging, if he stays in Minny, however unlikely, it will be interesting to see what happens next year.

12 tm PPR, RBs get an extra .25 per carry - currently near the top of the standings, but was fairly weak at RB after Gurley:

1) Gave: D.Henry, 2018 3rd and 4th

Got: McKinnon and my 2018 1st (I had traded it in the off season, currently around 1.10-1.12)

Didn't want to trade Henry but McKinnon will be a big boost this year plus I hedged a bit by getting my 1st back as well

2) Gave: Agholor, Funchess, Richard, D Wash (Oak), 2018 2nd

Got: Martin, DT

My team now:

Winston, Taylor

Gurley, McKinnon, Martin, J.Allen, Gio (we have to start at least 2)

AB, Evans, Cooks, Sammy, DT, Hogan, Ty.Williams

Kelce, Engram

I'm probably the furthest from a Cook fan, but I take him in this deal.  

12 teams, superflex, ppr

Gave: Keenum, AP, Dmart

Got: mid-late 1st

I'm a borderline competitor and wanted to sell high now before AP/Mart got hurt, or #### the bed. I'm pretty happy with the return. 
Either I'm way behind or you're the only person to use the nickname "Dmart" but who is that?

Evans side by a lot for me. Don’t see any reason to be adding a pick.
This is how I see it except I'd add I'd take Evans straight up. I can see some debate on Evans vs Brown straight up but no way should someone have to kick in a pick.

I own Brown on 3 dynasty leagues, don't own Evans in one and on all 3 of those teams, all of which are contending this year, I would trade Brown for Evans straight up.

Users who are viewing this thread