What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (10 Viewers)

Blockbuster, that I honestly go back on forth on, based oncircumstance.

PPR

Mike Evans + Projected mid 2018 1st for Antonio Brown.

Team getting Brown gonna take the ship home, most likely now.
Evans and the pick but, Brown should continue to outproduce him this yeat

Evans and the pick but, Brown should continue to outproduce him this yeat
If I were to bet I would say he out produces this year and the next two years.  I have/should have a strong team the next couple years and I would have to think really hard about flipping brown for evans.

A gave Ingram, Mark NOS RB; Reed, Jordan WAS TE

B gave Ebron, Eric DET TE; Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick, Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick

A (same team as above) gave up Crabtree, Michael OAK WR; Davis, Demario NYJ LB; Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick

C gave up Woods, Robert LAR WR; Jones, Chris KCC DE; Reddick, Haason ARI LB; Year 2018 Round 5 Draft Pick; Year 2018 Round 7 Draft Pick, Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick 

Surprisingly, team A is playoff bound and had a strong team but not one of the elite.

A gave Ingram, Mark NOS RB; Reed, Jordan WAS TE

B gave Ebron, Eric DET TE; Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick, Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick

A (same team as above) gave up Crabtree, Michael OAK WR; Davis, Demario NYJ LB; Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick

C gave up Woods, Robert LAR WR; Jones, Chris KCC DE; Reddick, Haason ARI LB; Year 2018 Round 5 Draft Pick; Year 2018 Round 7 Draft Pick, Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick 

Surprisingly, team A is playoff bound and had a strong team but not one of the elite.
Ingram

Crabtree 

2018 2nd round pick

for

Tyrod Taylor

my qbs going into the season were Rodgers and Watson
Seems fair. I think I'd want more in the league I have him, but that's a 16 team league so decent QBs have some value. And I actually like ty as a backup. You probably won't get better cheaper unless you take an older guy like Rivers or Ben. And I'm not sure those guys are better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of new to this. What is the difference in value between Michael Thomas and Mike Evans? I have MT. Looking to offer a trade. 

Kind of new to this. What is the difference in value between Michael Thomas and Mike Evans? I have MT. Looking to offer a trade. 
There's a good set of discussions in this thread and if you ask there you'll probably get some good suggestions, we try to keep this one to completed trades though so things don't get off track.

Seems fair. I think I'd want more in the league I have him, but that's a 16 team league so decent QBs have some value. And I actually like ty as a backup. You probably won't get better cheaper unless you take an older guy like Rivers or Ben. And I'm not sure those guys are better.
Rivers was going to be my next target

League info: PPR, 3 keepers, 1 must be IDP (1st year of 4), Yearly prizes + 4-year aggregate points based on each year’s finish. Final 4 yr pot is $1200 divided amongst top 3 teams.

Starting lineup: QB, RB x2 WR x2 TE Flex x1 DLx1 LBx2 DB x2

My goal this year was make the playoffs and I should do that. No way I win the league due to a couple stacked teams. So, I want to start planning for next year. I want to trade to improve my keepers.

My plan is to keep Gurley and K Mack. Who should I target for next year?

I have AJ Green and do not want to keep him: 30yrs old and Dalton is brutal.

I can trade AJ/L Collins/D Martin/JuJu/Fungess…. I have more than enough ammo to get someone’s top stud. I am really torn on who to target, so I am hoping for some opinions here.

My thoughts are D Johnson, Hunt, Zeke Fournette,  A Brown Hopkins or Evans. I actually feel that a top WR should be a priority as PPR based Rbs are more than adequate in this league.

14 team .. no ppr...standard scoring

Julio Jones

for

KAllen, Doctson, 2018 1st Round Rookie Pick (currently #13)

Bottom : Julio sketchy health and inconsistency vs Allen freak injuries, JD was drafted to be a #1 wr and a 1st rd pick is a 1st rd pick

I like the Evans side, personally.  I think the new Cooks owner is overvaluing him here.  The gap between Evans and McCaffrey is greater than the gap between Cooks and Fuller.      
Perhaps but McCaffrey has actually outscored Evans, there’s a few other small scoring items. Granted Evans hasn’t had a great year.

minor trade between to contenders  (Q,RR,WWW,TE,Flex)

Fitzgerald, DWalker

for

Duke Johnson
I like Duke in a vacuum, but can see why the new Fitz owner pulled the trigger; his WR core could have sabotaged his chances down the stretch (Currently in 3rd; lost Garcon; waiting for Coleman).  I really like it for the new Duke owner, however. 

12 team PPR QRRWWTFFKD

Team A gives : McKinnon, 2018 3rd

Team B gives : Breida, Njoku

Team B is in 1st place and gained McKinnon for the playoff run.  

12 tm PPR, 2 big trades I just made

1) Gave: Mixon, Richardson, 2018 1st (late)

Got:Bell, Samuel

2)Gave: OBJ, Samuel

Got: Julio, Ty. Hill

I have a really good team but OBJ injury definitely hurt me.  I know Julio is 'down' right now but getting him and Hill was really good value IMO.  My team now:

Brees, Rivers

Bell, Miller, Powell

Julio, Dez, Hill, Cobb, Crowder, D-Jax, R.Anderson

Kelce, Ertz

I may try to swap one of my WRs for a mid tier RB for some depth...

12 tm PPR, a bit of a rebuild

Gave: L.Miller, Kroft

Got: Gallman, Kupp, 2018 1st (likely playoff team), 2018 2nd (playoff team)

Happy to get solid value for Miller as I'm not a big fan

14 team PPR. Already own Brady.

Gave: Carr

Got: Luck

Figured screw it...don't value anyone outside of the elite QBs anyways in dynasty so might as well take a shot. Very risky right now though 

12-team, PPR

Gave: Juju 

Got: J Ross, 2018 mid-1st, 2018 mid-2nd
Wow!  That seems like crazy good value for JuJu IMO.  Bengals are bringing Ross along slowly, and he has been hurt.  He was a first round dynasty pick just 9 weeks ago and hasnt had a chance yet to show what he's got.  Thats essentially 2 firsts and a 2nd for JuJu - who looks great, but has a QB with one foot out the door, a HOFer who is the WR1 for the next 5ish years, and an enigma in Martavis who isnt going away.  Love that haul for JuJu!

Wow!  That seems like crazy good value for JuJu IMO.  Bengals are bringing Ross along slowly, and he has been hurt.  He was a first round dynasty pick just 9 weeks ago and hasnt had a chance yet to show what he's got.  Thats essentially 2 firsts and a 2nd for JuJu - who looks great, but has a QB with one foot out the door, a HOFer who is the WR1 for the next 5ish years, and an enigma in Martavis who isnt going away.  Love that haul for JuJu!
I'd rather have Juju than Ross, but w/the picks I like the deal.

14 team PPR. Already own Brady.

Gave: Carr

Got: Luck

Figured screw it...don't value anyone outside of the elite QBs anyways in dynasty so might as well take a shot. Very risky right now though 
Not a bad deal for you. I tried to move Rodgers for Carr & was denied.

Stafford, Matthew DET QB; Cobb Randall GBP WR; Snead, Willie NOS WR; Reed, Jordan WAS TE; Thomas, Julius MIA TE; Ansah, Ezekiel DET DE; Hightower, Dont'a NEP LB

For

Brady, Tom NEP QB; Thompson, Chris WAS RB; Bryant, Dez DAL WR; Watson, Ben BAL TE; Peppers, Julius CAR DE; Collins, Jamie CLE LB

:oldunsure:

I'm not involved but I do own the first round pick of the team trading away Brady. (Currently 1.04 out of 16)

10 team Dynasty, 0.5 point PPR, start 1/2/3/1

I give Allen Robinson

I get Evan Engram

I have Travis Kelce on my roster.  Overall my team is weaker in WR than other positions (Hilton, Thielen, Pryor, Woods, T. Benjamin are next best WRs).

12 team PPR - start 1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex (RB, WR, TE), 1K, 1D.

Gave Demaryius Thomas

Got mid/late 2018 Round 1 draft pick

There's probably no way I'm going to win it this year (4-5 and I've lost DJ, and have both Adams and Jordy with no Rodgers). Thought I'd get a little younger and punt on DT.

12 team PPR - start 1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex (RB, WR, TE), 1K, 1D.

Gave Demaryius Thomas

Got mid/late 2018 Round 1 draft pick

There's probably no way I'm going to win it this year (4-5 and I've lost DJ, and have both Adams and Jordy with no Rodgers). Thought I'd get a little younger and punt on DT.
The pick. 

Users who are viewing this thread