What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (15 Viewers)

JPeso said:
Two of my past loves in Dez and DT. I’d go with Dez given his QB situation is more stable, at least in 2018. 
I’m assuming the Denver QB situation is going to be much different in 2018. Cousins or Bradford would be a HUGE upgrade for DT. 

Standard 12 team PPR

Team A gave up Richard, Jalen OAK RB and Bryant, Dez DAL WR
Team B gave up Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR and Kroft, Tyler CIN TE
This is just my eye test, but owning and watching both Dez and DT I think DT has a lot more left in the tank than Dez. Dez looks like he should be a wr 2 in the NFL, DT still looked like he could be the number 1 option for a team. So give me DT

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team ppr: QB/2RB/3WR/TE

Team A sends: McCoy, LeSean BUF RB; Baldwin, Doug SEA WR

Team B sends: Ekeler, Austin LAC RB; Cooper, Amari OAK WR

Team A sends: Green, A.J. CIN WR

Team C sends: Booker, Devontae DEN RB; Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team C

Unless team C was 0-13 this year, and maybe even in that case, that is just giving AJG away.

Dr. Octopus said:

Cooper

Considering Team C is a bottom barrel team, does AJ move the needle? If not, that is a bad deal for Team C. 

Wow.  So this is likely a case of an owner not shopping around.
He never posted he was trying to deal him and I have pick 6 and never got an offer so yea that is probably the case. I'm not bitter about it either, just was surprised.

I don’t really like CM but I’d take him for that.
He disappointed me a little but I'd likely pay that for him and for sure think he's worth more than that in a vacuum.

FFPC deal

Traded: Golladay and 1.09

Got:  JuJu

I still have 1.04 and 1.07 so this was more about roster spots and I've loved JuJu for a while plus a Steelers fan.  Core Wr's of OBJ, Corey Davis, JuJu seems very solid for 2018.

FFPC deal

Traded: Golladay and 1.09

Got:  JuJu

I still have 1.04 and 1.07 so this was more about roster spots and I've loved JuJu for a while plus a Steelers fan.  Core Wr's of OBJ, Corey Davis, JuJu seems very solid for 2018.
Great deal for you. Golladay showed a lot of potential but he's still in the potential phase, JuJu moved past that plus he's 3 years younger so well worth pick 9 to me.

We paid Golladay/1.12/Rudolph/Goff/McKinnon to get JuJu/2.11.
I got an FFPC team that about a week ago had 1.12, Rudolph,  Goff and JuJu. Made me do a double take.

I'd have paid that for JuJu on most teams, if not all.  What a massive roster free up deal for you, this is an outstanding trade for you if you are deep and struggling with cuts.

I got an FFPC team that about a week ago had 1.12, Rudolph,  Goff and JuJu. Made me do a double take.

I'd have paid that for JuJu on most teams, if not all.  What a massive roster free up deal for you, this is an outstanding trade for you if you are deep and struggling with cuts.
We were.  Rudy was looking to be a cut prior to that.

FFPC

AJ Green

for

1.2 and Chris Thompson
I would assume a lot of people will say this is free Chris Thompson but while I think AJ Green will age well I still would not be giving up pick 2 for a 30 year old WR coming off a WR2 season. So this is more then just free Chris Thompson, which is a heck of a free piece if he resumes his role.

Wow unless that's the Zealots insanity I would take 2.12 by a mile.
It's IDP Zealots. I'm in teardown mode and will roll with Carr and whatever else I can acquire this offseason.

Glad to get anything more than a bag of hair for Dalton.

FFPC trade just went down, kind of surprised.

Team A gave: 1.8

Team B gave: Christian McCaffrey
That is surprising. In price-checking McCaffrey, owners seem to still value him where they drafted as a top 4 pick. Watching every Panthers game, he is a good football player, but I am not sure I ever see him evolving in to a between-the-tackles guy. Even though yes he is pretty jacked, he still looks absolutely tiny on the field. Still, kind of nice to be able to start him as a RB, as he's likely to score 8-10 per game of catching alone. Generally speaking, I'm not buying at typical cost, but would pay 1.8.

It's IDP Zealots. I'm in teardown mode and will roll with Carr and whatever else I can acquire this offseason.

Glad to get anything more than a bag of hair for Dalton.
Amazing you can get 2.12 for him.  What rookie QB do you think is available there?  Not name per se, but sequence?  Will there be 5 gone by 2.12?

Hankmoody said:
Amazing you can get 2.12 for him.  What rookie QB do you think is available there?  Not name per se, but sequence?  Will there be 5 gone by 2.12?
People seem reluctant to draft rookie QBs. I think it's possible that all of them could be available there. If I had to guess, only two might be gone by the 2.12. Depends on who is drafted where but for now I'd think one or all of Jackson/Mayfield/Allen would be available.

The good news for me is that I also have the 2.02 and 2.11.

I do wonder if the commish didn't take a little pity on me because my team is awful despite my best efforts!

Users who are viewing this thread