What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (14 Viewers)

It was Derrick and I really hated to let him go; not a huge Ingram fan but still a big believer in Cooper and very much like Diggs. The 1.3 wasn't originally mine, mine is the 1.6 and I do have a lot of picks (1.6/1.8/1.9/1.12/2.3/2.4/2.6/19 1st) so having the extra draft capital played into it. If you don't like Cooper you don't like this deal. I think it is pretty close and as I said earlier, Lewis going to Ten and Cousins to Min makes me feel better about the whole thing. As always, time will tell.
Would you prefer Diggs or Marvin Jones?

Haven't seen many Allen Robinson deals.

12 Team PPR, QB, RB,2 WR, TE, 3 Flex (Reiging Champ, and still looking strong)

Gave: 2.6, 2019 1st, 2020 1st, 2020 3rd, Mike Davis, Erik Swoope

Got: Allen Robinson

If those firsts are as late as I think, there is no way I get a player with Arob's upside unless I fluke off a pick.  Hoping Robinson is the focal point of a young and emerging offense.
2 firsts, a second, and a 3rd...I like Robinson a lot, but that is a haul.  I'd gladly take the picks.

It's a terrible undersell of the 1.1.    What's funny, is the 1.1 owner wanted my hunt, Garoppolo, cooks, and 1.6.    He settled for williams and robinson

FFPC

Gave McKinnon and 1.10

Got McCaffrey
I'll take McCaffrey, but fair deal. 

12tm idp ppr

Team A gave: AB 

Team B gave: Juju, Kupp, McMillan (LB), 1.08
I don't know the value of McMillan to assess his value in the deal, but it looks fine. I'm running to ship Kupp for a future 1st.

12 team ppr qrwwwftkd

team a - Lockett 

team b - moncrief 
Moncrief, more maddening maybe but more upside. 

0.5 PPR 10 team Superflex:

Devin Funchess for Jerrick McKinnon
McKinnon in a landslide.

barackdhouse said:
12 team FFPC rules

Team A gives Aaron Jones

Team B gives 2.08

TheBottomLine said:
10-team PPR league with deep rosters.  Not involved.

Marvin Jones, Dion Lewis, Isaiah Crowell

for

1.4, even worse of a deal in 10-team leagues where studs are king.

If that's Derrick, then I like Henry side in a landslide.
Pretty even deal for me regardless of the Henry. Cooper slight edge over 1.3, 2019 1st slight edge over Ingram, either Henry edge over Diggs.

16 teamer, flame away.    Not involved

1.1, and 2.9

For

Allen Robinson, mike Williams, 2.4
This is especially terrible in a larger league like 16 teams.  You need difference makers and to give up the projected best RB prospect in some time for essentially an inconsistent (but talented) WR coming off an ACL injury to a new team is a not good use of that asset. 

12 team FFPC rules

Team A gives Kenneth Dixon, Ty Montgomery, Paul Richardson, 2019 1st

Team B gives Josh Gordon
FFPC has pretty tight roster requirements and not knowing rosters or where the future 1st will likely be equals Gordon for me even though im not a Gordon enthusiast.Having said that, I like Monty and Richardson (though not his landing spot) so I don't hate it.  

FFPC has pretty tight roster requirements and not knowing rosters or where the future 1st will likely be equals Gordon for me even though im not a Gordon enthusiast.Having said that, I like Monty and Richardson (though not his landing spot) so I don't hate it.  
I'm team A and am fairly stacked. Was likely cutting all 3 of those players. Finished 2nd last year so the 2019 pick should be pretty late. I'm not the hugest Gordon fan but I also hated the idea of cutting players with value. Now I get to keep Larry Fitzgerald without feeling weird about it (he is still for sale though).

I'm team A and am fairly stacked. Was likely cutting all 3 of those players. Finished 2nd last year so the 2019 pick should be pretty late. I'm not the hugest Gordon fan but I also hated the idea of cutting players with value. Now I get to keep Larry Fitzgerald without feeling weird about it (he is still for sale though).
Makes perfect sense in that scenario

barackdhouse said:
Love the deal. 

12 team PPR 

Team A got D J, Cobb, 2.4,2.7, 3.5

Team B Got L McCoy, Mike Thomas
Full disclosure, never was a Cobb fan (particularly now if they move Monty back to more of a wr role im not sure how startable Cobb would be and he could conceivably even be cut). So if DJ and MT are close to equal I think it is fairly close deal depending on team need. ID probably lean Thomas side, particularly if I was looking to win right now.

Full disclosure, never was a Cobb fan (particularly now if they move Monty back to more of a wr role im not sure how startable Cobb would be and he could conceivably even be cut). So if DJ and MT are close to equal I think it is fairly close deal depending on team need. ID probably lean Thomas side, particularly if I was looking to win right now.
I don’t think Thomas and DJ are close. But, I’m a very big DJ fan.

I don't give up 1.2 for Cook so for sure not 1.4.

ETA-I botched that response above. I meant to say I don't give up Cook for 1.2.  Cook>1.2 for me.
I think 1.2 is pretty fair - the best player/situation not counting Barkley in this draft should be pretty comparable. We have a couple good games in the NFL for cook but we also saw him get injured and there's never a guarantee that he recovers as good as he was before. There's some talented backs in this draft but no guarantee any of them are as good as last years class. 1.3 is a little light because you're taking on more risk if guice goes to Pittsburgh (for example). 1.4 just doesn't make sense to me. 

yeah.  i don't see how Thomas and DJ are equal value.  DJ is worth quite a bit more.
ADP is similar (DJ 1.7 vs. Thomas 1.9).  DJ ahead but risks of a really bad team plus his expected fantasy relevance from here on out being slightly over 1/3rd of Thomas' keep them relatively close in value even if DJ comes out a little ahead.

ADP is similar (DJ 1.7 vs. Thomas 1.9).  DJ ahead but risks of a really bad team plus his expected fantasy relevance from here on out being slightly over 1/3rd of Thomas' keep them relatively close in value even if DJ comes out a little ahead.
Wow.  i had no idea Thomas was valued that highly.  Looks like i'm off.  1.09 overall ADP for MT is way higher than i thought.  Figured he was a mid/late 2nd rounder.

The more you know....

FFPC league - not involved

Team A - Jerick McKinnon, Joe Williams

for

Team B - 2018 pick 1.10
McKinnon imo.

Fwiw, I rejected an offer of Dak and the 1.11 for Mahomes and McKinnon. That's a devy league with most of the top 10 picks already owned, so it's the equivalent of a mid 2nd unless you want a college player.  Something you might do on the clock if your target is there but there aren't 11 college players I like enough (and feel confident about) to make the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread