What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (17 Viewers)

I like the QB here. 1.10 seems like a dead zone.
Totally disagree.  If we assume superflex I'll take Mitch over the rookie QBs so I'll take that side but there's quite a bit of decent talent and the end of the first and into the 2nd.  If it's 1qb, I'll take the pick. 

12 team Dynasty PPREC proposed to me

Julio Jones 

for 

1.2 and 1.3 
Yikes. Most leagues you might not get the 2 alone. Probably the 3. 

Made a couple of deals in two leagues:

Gave: Gurley

Got: 1.02, 1.05, JuJu and 2019 1st

Gave: JuJu, Watkins, Burton,1.09, 1.10, 2.04

Got: 1.02, Kelce, Benjamin, Bernard, 3.02
PIcks but close

juju. Feels like the 1.10 for free.

- Watkins/Burton/1.9 for kelce

- Benjamin/Bernard/3.2 for 2.4

- Juju for 1.2

- 1.10 for Free

I feel the opposite.  I'd take several of the rookie qbs over Mitch, who is the least highly regarded prospect from a poorly regarded class, playing for an outdoor/cold weather team known for running and defense.  
The team just signed Allen Robinson and Burton, with Shaheen and Cohen developing. More important, Nagy (and Helfrich) should help their offense a lot. 

Things may change in a couple weeks but for now I'll take Mitch.

PIcks but close

juju. Feels like the 1.10 for free.

- Watkins/Burton/1.9 for kelce

- Benjamin/Bernard/3.2 for 2.4

- Juju for 1.2

- 1.10 for Free
I would need more than that to give up Kelce.

And I would need more than that to give up 1.02.

I think it’s pretty even, but with the 1.02 and Kelce being the two best pieces, I’ll take that side.

Last edited by a moderator:
The team just signed Allen Robinson and Burton, with Shaheen and Cohen developing. More important, Nagy (and Helfrich) should help their offense a lot. 

Things may change in a couple weeks but for now I'll take Mitch.
I thought his receiving targets were a strike against him.  Off the cuff I'd call the bears group bottom half and maybe bottom third.  How many NFL teams have a worse group of receivers than that?

Just counting them out I'd say the 49ers, cardinals, Washington, jets, dolphins, bills, jaguars, colts, cowboys, Panthers... And then the bears.  So they're bottom third by my count. 

Made a couple of deals in two leagues:

Gave: Gurley

Got: 1.02, 1.05, JuJu and 2019 1st

Gave: JuJu, Watkins, Burton,1.09, 1.10, 2.04

Got: 1.02, Kelce, Benjamin, Bernard, 3.02
First one- I take the picks.

Second one- Kelce and 1.2 easy. I don't get the Schuster love. 

I thought his receiving targets were a strike against him.  Off the cuff I'd call the bears group bottom half and maybe bottom third.  How many NFL teams have a worse group of receivers than that?

Just counting them out I'd say the 49ers, cardinals, Washington, jets, dolphins, bills, jaguars, colts, cowboys, Panthers... And then the bears.  So they're bottom third by my count. 
Maybe but I'd have listed what the Bears trotted out last year as #32 in the NFL and one of the worst pass catching group of players I frankly can recall. Ever.  Those teams you listed at least had competent weapons, Trubisky did not.

Whatever you think of the Bears weapons now,  it's a massive upgrade. Trubisky went from no chance to having competent weapons and I think it will make a sizeable difference

They are a strike against, I suppose, for the short term. But the strike is less than it was last year.

There's a decent chance two of the rookie QBs go to teams you listed. Another to Cleveland, which has better talent but an apparent inability to use it. 

I don't really like trubisky that much, I'm not trying to trade for him anywhere and don't really have strong feelings of him over the rookies. But today, with Nagy in town, I'd take him.

Fwiw,  in my ongoing new superflex dynasty trubisky was taken between rookie picks 6 and 7. As the 19th QB.

Some collected trades:

Team A gave up Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR
    Team B gave up Moncrief, Donte JAC WR; Year 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team B

Team A gave up Cobb, Randall GBP WR; Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.10;Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.10
    Team B gave up Hill, Tyreek KCC WR

Team A gave up Doyle, Jack IND TE
    Team B gave up Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B

Team A gave up Witten, Jason DAL TE
    Team B Year 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team B

Team A gave up Year 2018 Draft Pick 3.16;Year 2018 Draft Pick 4.16;Year 2018 Draft Pick 5.14;Year 2018 Draft Pick 5.15
    Team B gave up Cobb, Randall GBP WR

Team A gave up Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.15;Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.15
     Team B gave up Kizer, DeShone GBP QB;Jones, Chandler ARI LB; Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B;Year 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team B;Year 2019 Round 4 Draft Pick from Team B;Year 2019 Round 5 Draft Pick from Team B

Team A gave up Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.02
    Team B gave up Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.04;Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.04; Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team B

Team A gave up Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.06;Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.09
    Team B gave up Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.04

Some collected trades:

Team A gave up Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR
    Team B gave up Moncrief, Donte JAC WR; Year 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team B

Team A gave up Cobb, Randall GBP WR; Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.10;Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.10
    Team B gave up Hill, Tyreek KCC WR

Team A gave up Doyle, Jack IND TE
    Team B gave up Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B

Team A gave up Witten, Jason DAL TE
    Team B Year 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team B

Team A gave up Year 2018 Draft Pick 3.16;Year 2018 Draft Pick 4.16;Year 2018 Draft Pick 5.14;Year 2018 Draft Pick 5.15
    Team B gave up Cobb, Randall GBP WR

Team A gave up Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.15;Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.15
     Team B gave up Kizer, DeShone GBP QB;Jones, Chandler ARI LB; Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B;Year 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team B;Year 2019 Round 4 Draft Pick from Team B;Year 2019 Round 5 Draft Pick from Team B

Team A gave up Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.02
    Team B gave up Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.04;Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.04; Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team B

Team A gave up Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.06;Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.09
    Team B gave up Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.04
Moncrief and a 2nd - Just don't know about Fitz in a brand new offense, new QB, new coach, and nearing retirement

Hill pretty easily

Pick pretty easily - I'm not buying Doyle

Pick - Witten is OLD

Cobb - No more Jordy - I'll take a chance on any GB WR that is guaranteed playing time at this point.

I don't play IDP so it's hard to say

1.04 - I just don't see a huge difference between 1.02, 1.03, and 1.04 this year (I think I'd be happy with Guice, Chubb, Michel, or maybe Penny).

1.04 - I do see a big difference between 1.04 and 1.06 (after Guice, Chubb, Michel, and Penny, it seems there's a pretty good drop off).

10 team superflex non-PPR, 0.5 points per first down rushing/receiving:

Team A (my team) gave up Doug Martin and Paul Richardson
Team B gave up Mike Williams

Team B is a Raiders fan and has Lynch. As a Chargers fan, I am not very optimistic on Williams, but Martin was releasable, and I will be surprised if Richardson becomes a difference maker in WAS. There is at least a chance that Williams lives up to his NFL draft selection.

1.04 - I do see a big difference between 1.04 and 1.06 (after Guice, Chubb, Michel, and Penny, it seems there's a pretty good drop off).
I have the 1.06 in a non-ppr and am getting more comfortable with it all the time. I think Freeman, Johnson, DJ Moore, Sutton, and Ridley are all in that same tier as the guys you mentioned.

10 team superflex non-PPR, 0.5 points per first down rushing/receiving:

Team A (my team) gave up Doug Martin and Paul Richardson
Team B gave up Mike Williams

Team B is a Raiders fan and has Lynch. As a Chargers fan, I am not very optimistic on Williams, but Martin was releasable, and I will be surprised if Richardson becomes a difference maker in WAS. There is at least a chance that Williams lives up to his NFL draft selection.
Williams by a whole lot for me.  

I feel like it would take a lot more than Juju to get that 1.02.  Probably where that 1.10 would tie-in for me.  
This was my line of thinking too but thought it may have been a slight overpay on my part. I was pretty desperate to get the 1.02 and was willing to do it to get the pick. I think a lot depends on your thoughts on Watkins. I was a fan but have grown tired of his underwhelming performance to date.

12 team PPR, not involved:

Team A gave up DeVante Parker, 2018 Draft Pick 2.01, and 2018 Draft Pick 3.04
Team B gave up JuJu Smith-Schuster

12 team PPR, not involved:

Team A gave up DeVante Parker, 2018 Draft Pick 2.01, and 2018 Draft Pick 3.04
Team B gave up JuJu Smith-Schuster
Only way I take the Parker side is if this is a best ball dynasty with large starting lineups. Then you can make a case that 2.01 with be a quality player that will start from time to time. 

3 trades by one guy in 5 minutes last night in 12 Team PPR.

Team A Got: Dez, Meredith, 2.9

Team B Got: 1.5

Team A Got: Clay

Team C Got: Moncrief, 5.1

Team A Got: Drake, Trubisky, Vance, 4.6

Team D Got: Garoppolo, 2.9

12 team PPR, 1 pt/10 carries

Gave: Mccaffery, 2.2

Got: 1.05, 1.08, 2.05

I know, 2.2 for free but I couldn't get the guy to budge and I'm in a make or break year for this league. I need a ton of help at RB and WR so have to take my shot in the draft. Now have 1.02, 1.05, 1.08, and 2.05

I know, 2.2 for free but I couldn't get the guy to budge and I'm in a make or break year for this league. I need a ton of help at RB and WR so have to take my shot in the draft. Now have 1.02, 1.05, 1.08, and 2.05
What do you mean by he bolded?

What do you mean by he bolded?
I'm in a rebuild and I have some pieces like OBJ and Luck that I've yet to sell off. Given my draft position and need, I think I can get away with selling CMC and accelerating the rebuild there but if I stumble this year, I'm probably looking at a full gutting or a few years of garbage results

I'm in a rebuild and I have some pieces like OBJ and Luck that I've yet to sell off. Given my draft position and need, I think I can get away with selling CMC and accelerating the rebuild there but if I stumble this year, I'm probably looking at a full gutting or a few years of garbage results
I sold McCaffrey earlier this offseason (with Agholor) for the 1.02 but I do still believe in him (in ppr leagues). That league is one of my better teams, a legit contender that's far from old though.

I'm not sure if that trade necessarily helps or hurts a rebuild, since trading McC just creates another hole to fill and I think the 1.05 and 1.08 are in the "no sure thing" range in this draft. I'm not saying this can't work out for you of course - you could also end up with two studs at those picks - I guess I wouldn't hhave been desperate enough to throw in the 2.02 though.

I'd also probably hold onto OBJ and have him be one of the core I build around, but that's juts my approach and getting a boatload would work as well, Luck is likely a tough sell at this point with his health, but agree he'd be a good sell if he still had the cache.

I agree with Dr. O that you don't trade away OBJ. You build around him. He's only 25. I could see selling off AB (30) or maybe Julio (29), but not somebody in the 25-26 range. Luck is going to be 29 which isn't old for a QB, so I wouldn't be in a rush to sell him (wouldn't take less than 95 cents on the dollar). You can probably solve your RB woes in the draft. 1.02 and 1.05 should both be solid prospects with immediate impact. If you wait for rookie frenzy to kick in, you could probably land a couple solid vet WRs during the draft in exchange for the 1.08 and 2.05. Guys like Thielen, Marvin, Tate, Woods, Crabtree. Should have a nice team capable of competing this year after that.

3 trades by one guy in 5 minutes last night in 12 Team PPR.

Team A Got: Dez, Meredith, 2.9

Team B Got: 1.5

Team A Got: Clay

Team C Got: Moncrief, 5.1

Team A Got: Drake, Trubisky, Vance, 4.6

Team D Got: Garoppolo, 2.9
B

comes down to team makeup. It’s not an overly exciting dea for either team

D

I'd rather have the picks, but I'm not really a McCaffery believer personally.

12 Team PPR Start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1RB/WR/TE Flex 1DEF 1K

Team A gets: Trey Burton, Adam Shaheen

Team B gets: Trent Taylor, 2.08. 3.01, 3.08

Users who are viewing this thread