What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (20 Viewers)

FFPC scoring (1.5 PPR for TE)

Team A receives: Hunter Henry/1.12/2019 2nd/2019 3rd

Team B receives: 1.2
I have this feeling about Guice of, if he had been in an offense that allowed him to show his receiving ability, people would be seriously be debating Barkely vs. Guice.  I think that's the reason I wasn't fully on board with Guice at the beginning, but now, I think he's a better prospect then ALL the RB's from last year.  

I have this feeling about Guice of, if he had been in an offense that allowed him to show his receiving ability, people would be seriously be debating Barkely vs. Guice.  I think that's the reason I wasn't fully on board with Guice at the beginning, but now, I think he's a better prospect then ALL the RB's from last year.  
Agreed.  Guice is a much better receiver than people are giving him credit for.  He actually won the MVP of the Army All American bowl in high school playing as a slot WR, after getting rave reviews for his receiving work in practices. I’d also take him over any RB from the last two classes other than Barkley.  

I would easily take his former teammate Fournette over him but I don't have Guice far behind. Close enough that situation may make Guice more valuable from a fantasy standpoint. Fournette landed in a good spot for volume, but not efficiency facing stacked boxes all the time. We'll see where Guice ends up in a few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
We all know startup player values vary greatly from their value in already established leagues so you have to take that with a grain of salt.  I would imagine you’d have a pretty tough time moving hill for 1.02 in an established league right now, but I could be wrong.   I’m not really pulling 1.05 from anywhere, just giving my opinion of about where his value is

very sad trading for a middle of the road qb was the highlight of your year.  I honestly forgot, that kinda thing happens when you win the league 
Unless I was completely set at WR and needed a RB, I would trade the 1.02 for Hill in a heartbeat.

With these other tyreek trades I figured I would get a price check in one of my leagues. Ended up with-

12 team PPR start QRRWWWTFlex

I gave: 1.4, early 2019 second and Kenny golladay

I got: tyreek hill

A gave Devontae Booker, Kelvin Benjamin, Kevin White

B gave 2.04, Josh doctson, 2019 3rd

Superflex ppr

12 tm PPR, I'm in the middle of rebuilding

Gave: Hilton, 3.02

Got: 1.05 and a 2019 1st (it will most likely be a playoff team)

Now gives me 1.05, 1.07 and 1.08 to start the process....

Followup note: Immediately after I made this deal, another owner who has been trying to move Zeke offered me Zeke for 1.05, 1.07, 1.08 and 1 of Watkins or Funchess.  I turned it down not b/c it wasn't fair, my team is just nowhere near good enough and has zero depth to afford giving up 4 pieces like this...

Followup note: Immediately after I made this deal, another owner who has been trying to move Zeke offered me Zeke for 1.05, 1.07, 1.08 and 1 of Watkins or Funchess.  I turned it down not b/c it wasn't fair, my team is just nowhere near good enough and has zero depth to afford giving up 4 pieces like this...
I’d consider making that deal just on the possibility of flipping Zeke.  Maybe hit up an owner or two who has pieces you like and see what Zeke could get you in return and then compare that to what you’d have to give away.  

I’d consider making that deal just on the possibility of flipping Zeke.  Maybe hit up an owner or two who has pieces you like and see what Zeke could get you in return and then compare that to what you’d have to give away.  
Depends on the dynamics of the league but I'm generally reluctant to trade for a top player who has been shopped around if the plan is for me to flip him. Could work out, but if he was getting nice offers it seems Zeke might be dealt already. Maybe not, you might like other players more than the Zeke owner and maybe others don't want to deal with that it owner, but the risk of getting stuck is worth considering.

Depends on the dynamics of the league but I'm generally reluctant to trade for a top player who has been shopped around if the plan is for me to flip him. Could work out, but if he was getting nice offers it seems Zeke might be dealt already. Maybe not, you might like other players more than the Zeke owner and maybe others don't want to deal with that it owner, but the risk of getting stuck is worth considering.
I thought about that but I figure I'm not getting 4 solid pieces like I'd be giving up so it seems counter productive.  If I was a contender or had the depth, I'd be all over it.  If I made this trade now, here is my team:

Zeke, Mixon

D.Adams, either Funchess or Watkins

Gronk

And that's pretty much it...

Like you said that’s always a risk. But occasionally all the pieces fit in a way that makes it work out.  Depending on the league, I often at least kick the tires to see what I might be able to get

I thought about that but I figure I'm not getting 4 solid pieces like I'd be giving up so it seems counter productive.  If I was a contender or had the depth, I'd be all over it.  If I made this trade now, here is my team:

Zeke, Mixon

D.Adams, either Funchess or Watkins

Gronk

And that's pretty much it...
That's not a bad core. Assuming you actually have a QB...

That's not a bad core. Assuming you actually have a QB...
I do, but I'd struggle to come up with the other 2 or 3 guys I have to start on a weekly basis, and it would leave me with no other draft picks until a late 2nd.  I tried to see if he would take the 2019 1st I acquired instead of one of the 1sts this year, but no dice...

northern exposure said:
Are some Zealots Classic leagues still converting to PPR leagues? I thought that was a one time vote. 
The commish can put it up to another vote if he wants. I know this because I was in this situation. 

It failed by one vote initially and by one vote when I put it to another vote after this past season. 

heck of an exit price on Hilton

12 teams, 2qb, ppr

Gave: Mariota

Got: Jimmy G.

----------------

12 teams, ppr

Gave: Cooks, Jeffrey

Got: Julio, Hyde
I'm one of the biggest Mariota fans on this board but I like JG in fantasy s little more. There's more risk with him but higher upside (again, in FF - In real life there isn't a young QB I'd rather have lead my team than Marcus.)

Like what you got in the second trade too. 

Both are certainly fair.

Made a couple trades recently.  12 team, PPR, Superflex, TE Premium, full IDP.

Gave: OJ Howard, '20 3rd

Got: Doug Baldwin

Gave: Tyrod Taylor, Terrelle Pryor, 3.03

Got: Alshon Jeffrey, '19 3rd

Made a couple trades recently.  12 team, PPR, Superflex, TE Premium, full IDP.

Gave: OJ Howard, '20 3rd

Got: Doug Baldwin

Gave: Tyrod Taylor, Terrelle Pryor, 3.03

Got: Alshon Jeffrey, '19 3rd
First trade comes down to if you're a contender or not. If I'm competing, I like your side. If not, I like OJ and the pick. 

Alshon side. Tyrod is a bridge type that won't stick around for more than a couple more years, IMO. 

12 team te premium ppr QB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, flex, flex

Sent Martavis Bryant, Jake Butt

Received 2.01, 2.10, 4.01

-

Sent 2019 2nd, 2019 3rd, 2019 4th

Received 2.05, 4.05, 5.05

I know.   And we’re sitting here debating whether hill for 1.4 is fair...
Hilton is 28.5, Hill is 24 and already has a WR1 season under his belt.  I don’t think their value is all that close right now.

ETA: you seem to be the only one debating 1.4 vs Tyreek.

dipandglide said:
12 teams, 2qb, ppr

Gave: Mariota

Got: Jimmy G.
Is this Garoppolo or Graham?  I read it as Graham as the first one crossing my mind, in which case I easily take Mariota, if it's Garoppolo I take that side.  

Hilton is 28.5, Hill is 24 and already has a WR1 season under his belt.  I don’t think their value is all that close right now.

ETA: you seem to be the only one debating 1.4 vs Tyreek.
Yeah I was agreeing with them, that was great exit value for Hilton.  

I actually just realized you’re the guy that blatantly tanked week 13 last year and then argued to the death with the whole league that you thought Eddie lacy was a good start...  Instead of banging my head against the wall I’ll just wish you a great night and good luck next year.  

Cheers

Yeah I was agreeing with them, that was great exit value for Hilton.  

I actually just realized you’re the guy that blatantly tanked week 13 last year and then argued to the death with the whole league that you thought Eddie lacy was a good start...  Instead of banging my head against the wall I’ll just wish you a great night and good luck next year.  

Cheers
Yeah starting Dak ilo Brady and Eddie Lacy who had just come off 20 touches over Duke or Rex Burkhead is really blatant tanking. I scored the most  points week 13, Great tank job on my part.

12 team te premium ppr QB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, flex, flex

Sent Martavis Bryant, Jake Butt

Received 2.01, 2.10, 4.01

-

Sent 2019 2nd, 2019 3rd, 2019 4th

Received 2.05, 4.05, 5.05
Right now my gut says Bryant and butt (I'm a butt fan) but come draft time I suspect that team will miss those picks.

Is this Garoppolo or Graham?  I read it as Graham as the first one crossing my mind, in which case I easily take Mariota, if it's Garoppolo I take that side.  
I assumed it was garapalo. In 2qb Graham isn't close at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread