What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (13 Viewers)

Right now my gut says Bryant and butt (I'm a butt fan) but come draft time I suspect that team will miss those picks.

I assumed it was garapalo. In 2qb Graham isn't close at this point.
It’s Garropolo (2qb). Graham isn’t in the same zipcode in that format as Mariota

Rape job IMO.
I think people may be forgetting how awesome Hilton was with Luck healthy.  Its been a while, and may never be again, but if he returns to form I think people will revisit their opinions on this trade.

Yes, that uncertainty has to be factored in...but so does the uncertainty of Hill playing with a QB who has one NFL start under his belt and nobody seems to be giving that much consideration.

I have Hilton, and dont think I would trade him for the 1.4.  I'll take my chances that Luck comes back to form, and I have a game-breaking deep threat with a proven NFL resume.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think people may be forgetting how awesome Hilton was with Luck healthy.  Its been a while, and may never be again, but if he returns to form I think people will revisit their opinions on this trade.

Yes, that uncertainty has to be factored in...but so does the uncertainty of Hill playing with a QB who has one NFL start under his belt and nobody seems to be giving that much consideration.

I have Hilton, and dont think I would trade him for the 1.4.  I'll take my chances that Luck comes back to form, and I have a game-breaking deep threat with a proven NFL resume.
It’s fine if you are glass half full but I am glass half empty when it comes to Hilton. Ballard just said yesterday that Luck still hasn’t even thrown a football yet and it’s almost May. Those that don’t own Hilton are not forgetting his prior stats at all, just recognizing reality that his situation has changed and the very real possibility that Luck may never be the same. Hilton also turns 29 this season with a major question mark with his QB and is coming off a WR32 PPG season in PPR. Even if Luck comes back playing great again (which hopefully he does for the betterment of football for everyone,) how much longer do we think Hilton is going to keep his 4.3 speed as he hits 30? If Luck stumbles even a little bit in his recovery or struggles once back on the field you may not even be able to get any 1st for Hilton next year with him turning 30, it may sound extreme but just look at DT’s trade value for example.

Another Tyreek Hill trade

16 teams, ppr

A gave Bryant, Dez DAL WR; Hill, Tyreek KCC WR; Graham, Jimmy GBP TE; Watt, J.

B gave Hyde, Carlos CLE RB ;Seals-Jones, Ricky ARI TE; Harris, Charles MIA DE; picks 1.04, 1.14, 7.07

16 teams, ppr

B gave Hyde, Carlos CLE RB ;Seals-Jones, Ricky ARI TE; Harris, Charles MIA DE; picks 1.04, 1.14, 7.07
Hill by a lot  :unsure:

16 teams, ppr

Rebuilding/non-contender, Hyde side. Contender, Dez side. 

12 teams, 2qb/2te, ppr

Gave: David Johnson, D. Parker

Got: Zeke

I love DJ. But, he's 4+ years older and in a declining offense

------------------------

Same league as above

Gave: T. Hill, D. Lewis

Got: Cooper

I'm not a Cooper guy. It seemed like a sell high, buy low spot, I'm happy with it. That's my first Cooper share!

dipandglide said:
12 teams, 2qb/2te, ppr

------------------------

Same league as above

I'm not a Cooper guy. It seemed like a sell high, buy low spot, I'm happy with it. That's my first Cooper share!
I like both deals for u

12 TM PPR, not involved

Trade For:
Ajayi,Jay RB PHI
Mixon,Joe RB CIN
Ovr:21, Round-2 Pick-9
Ovr:24, Round-2 Pick-12
Ross,John WR CIN

Trade Away:
Hunt,Kareem RB KC
Ovr:11, Round-1 Pick-11

12 TM PPR, not involved

Trade For:
Ajayi,Jay RB PHI
Mixon,Joe RB CIN
Ross,John WR CIN

Trade Away:
Hunt,Kareem RB KC
That's really close but think I prefer Kareem.  

I go Kareem = Mixon + Ajayi

1.11 = 2.09 + 2.12 + Ross

I go with best player and that's Kareem.  

dipandglide said:
12 teams, 2qb/2te, ppr

------------------------

Same league as above

Zeke

Reek

dipandglide said:
12 teams, 2qb/2te, ppr

------------------------

Same league as above

Zeke

Hill/Lewis

dipandglide said:
12 teams, 2qb/2te, ppr

------------------------

Same league as above

Most Zeke owners would laugh at that.

i think Cooper is a good buy low, but Lewis is on the wrong side

12 TM PPR, not involved

Trade For:
Ajayi,Jay RB PHI
Mixon,Joe RB CIN
Ross,John WR CIN

Trade Away:
Hunt,Kareem RB KC
I don’t expect Ajayi to have much value in 3 days, Eagles have kicked the tires on a lot of rookie RB’s hosting predraft visits with Guice, Jones and Penny. Even if Mixon turns into the guy we’re hoping, Hunt has a big edge in catching passes and Gio isn’t going anywhere. The rest does little for me. 1.11 on wrong side imo.

12 TM PPR, not involved

Trade For:
Ajayi,Jay RB PHI
Mixon,Joe RB CIN
Ross,John WR CIN

Trade Away:
Hunt,Kareem RB KC
Hunt and the pick pretty easy here but admittedly I've never been as high on Mixon as most. I think Ajayi is stuck in RBBC at best now and after the draft it could get much worse.

I don’t expect Ajayi to have much value in 3 days, Eagles have kicked the tires on a lot of rookie RB’s hosting predraft visits with Guice, Jones and Penny. Even if Mixon turns into the guy we’re hoping, Hunt has a big edge in catching passes and Gio isn’t going anywhere. The rest does little for me. 1.11 on wrong side imo.
Maybe.  They've hosted 3 RBs out of their 30 visits and their only pick in the first two days in their first rounder.  The key for Ajayi will be getting out of the 1st without more competition, because it's pretty clear sailing after that as most if not all of the good RB prospects should be gone by their next pick.

Maybe.  They've hosted 3 RBs out of their 30 visits and their only pick in the first two days in their first rounder.  The key for Ajayi will be getting out of the 1st without more competition, because it's pretty clear sailing after that as most if not all of the good RB prospects should be gone by their next pick.
He does not have a lot of value to me even if they add no one till middle rounds. 

12 team PPR TE 1.5

Team A gives Tevin Coleman, Kelvin Benjamin, Mark Ingram

Team B gives Juju, 2.02

Seems to me that Ingram is a buy these days.
Maybe. But I don't think the above is a good deal for him, juju is the only player there I'd consider a core player. If you think he's equal to Coleman and KB, thus Ingram for the 2.02, I can see why you'd like the price but I'll take juju and the pick here.

Maybe. But I don't think the above is a good deal for him, juju is the only player there I'd consider a core player. If you think he's equal to Coleman and KB, thus Ingram for the 2.02, I can see why you'd like the price but I'll take juju and the pick here.
Since I don't care much for Coleman or Benjamin, I think JuJu/2.02 is a pretty good return for Ingram.

The timing of your post looks weird to me then. 
In isolation I suppose so. It was more of a general observation that it seems Ingram is being moved a lot and typically in multiple player deals. 

It really seems like the Kamara effect is clouding people's memories and are offloading him - presenting a buy opportunity.

In isolation I suppose so. It was more of a general observation that it seems Ingram is being moved a lot and typically in multiple player deals. 

It really seems like the Kamara effect is clouding people's memories and are offloading him - presenting a buy opportunity.
I do think he's pretty good value in most cases, but I also think both he and Kamara are due for a regression this year.  Everything just clicked so perfectly for the Saints last year, and those things seem to swing wildly from year to year with that team.

12 teams, .5 PPR

Gave: 3.01

Got: Perine

----------------

12 teams, .5 PPR

Gave: David Johnson, Parker, 2.02

Got: 1.01

It's a slight overpay. I'm liquidating my DJ shares and wanted another Barkley share. Plus, I'm not high on Parker and don't value him more than a mid 2nd. 

--------------

14 teams, Sflex, TE premium, PPC, PPR

Gave: Mike Williams, 3.07

Got: '19 1st (projected mid)

Last edited by a moderator:
16t PPR qrwwtffdddddd

Crowell for Golladay

Both are 4% of cap in salary cap contract league. Team that sent Crowell has Barkley and D Henry at RB.

12 teams, .5 PPR

Gave: 3.01

Got: Perine

----------------

12 teams, .5 PPR

Gave: David Johnson, Parker, 2.02

Got: 1.01

It's a slight overpay. I'm liquidating my DJ shares and wanted another Barkley share. Plus, I'm not high on Parker and don't value him more than a mid 2nd. 

--------------

14 teams, Sflex, TE premium, PPC, PPR

Gave: Mike Williams, 3.07

Got: '19 1st (projected mid)
I don’t think you overplayed at all....quite the contrary.

Users who are viewing this thread