What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (15 Viewers)

Hope team A bought B dinner first because B got penetrated on this one
I don't see how you could say that. In a start 1QB league that's pretty close and personally I take the 1.02 side. I realize Wentz is a great dynasty QB but QB is the one position where age doesn't mean all that much to me because when my QB gets old it's easy to find another one for fairly cheap.

PPR dynasty

Gave: 1.01

Got: 1.02, 1.09, 2.02, and 4.02

Hard to pass up, especially considering I loathe the Giants

Last edited by a moderator:
Ajayi owner/eagles fan here.  I’ll take the 2019 first.  In fact, I’ve offered ajayi to several teams for their 2019 firsts and have been rejected without counter.  Gonna go try again.
Well, what do you know...

Ajayi for 2019 1st and 3.10

i asked for the 3.10 because I have traded away all my 2018 picks except 3.12 and maybe I can pair those to move up and get a young QB or TE that falls.

hard to say early or late on the first.  Newton, Fournette, Ajayi, AJ, Cooks, Garçon, DJax, Kelce are the starters.  But zero depth.  Pontential is there that it is early but I’m content either way.

He goes backwards too often. Waldman has CHubb scored almost identically. I love Saquon, but he feels a bit over-rated.
You don't appear to love him you just traded him and not for what anyone else would have traded him for.   Some would call that hate.

12 team 0.5PPR.  Start 1/2/2/1/flex/K/DST

I gave: 1.08 + 2.07 + 2019 1st (should be very late)

I got: 1.03

I wanted to consolidate picks and have a tier break at RB5.  I now have 1.02, 1.03 and 1.05.  Maybe I should offer 2 and 3 to 1.01.  :D

Not sure any player has lived more off of 3 career games than this guy.  And they were huge volume games with a big run.

He's otherwise done virtually nothing and collectively was awful last year.
"Lived more" how so? He was dumped by his real life team for a 4th rounder and no one in fantasy wants him. 

Not sure how 5.9ypc after joining the eagles is "awful" or why the whole fantasy community is over the moon to grab the next plodder in a decent spot but is wholly uninterested in the likely lead back on one of the best offenses in football, personally. 

"Lived more" how so? He was dumped by his real life team for a 4th rounder and no one in fantasy wants him. 

Not sure how 5.9ypc after joining the eagles is "awful" or why the whole fantasy community is over the moon to grab the next plodder in a decent spot but is wholly uninterested in the likely lead back on one of the best offenses in football, personally. 
Firstly, I'm clearly talking about fantasy. In the trade I was referring to, he was just traded for a 1st round pick.

Last year, he averaged 9.9 PPG in ppr.  His season high fantasy total was 15.3 points.  That's not good at all. You can find similar scoring off the WW.  And this was on a team that Drake was able to come in and perform just fine for the start of the year and the Eagles for the 2nd half.

The year before he had 3 monster games over 200 yards, 1 more decent fantasy outing, and the rest pretty average. So, it's not to say to just take those games out because they all count, but if those games didn't happen, then this guy probably has no value at all.

In the end, he's been a relative fantasy disappointment, especially for what many paid for him. Maybe he turns it around this year, but I still think his value is inflated and I think a big part is due to those 3 games back in 2016.

Maybe his role will be bigger since he’ll be with the team from training camp, but “lead back” seems generous. Seems like a rbbc there. Plus philly was kicking the tires on lots of rbs this offseason (but didn’t ultimately find anyone). Add the medical check from his combine that dropped him and I can see why people are down on him in dynasty. But you make a good point- it’s reasonable to assume he wasn’t a part of the offense coming over mid season and getting up to speed, so he could have a big role and possibly sniff double digit tds, and no one seems to notice.

but “lead back” seems generous. Seems like a rbbc there.
To me him saying "lead back" and not "feature back" or "workhorse" seems like he's also predicting some form of a RBBC where Ajayi leads it.

Right now the Eagles have only Clement, Sproles and one of Pumphrey/Smallwood/Adams behind Ajayi so I would imagine he'll be leading the committee. I do agree that the way the Eagles use their backs will hurt Ajayi's production for sure however, but Ajayi may not be a bad player to target if he continues to be under-valued - although I supposed the trade that started this dialogue shows that maybe he's not under-valued everywhere.

Zealots Field non-PPR

Gave:

Jameison  Crowder, 1.12, 3.05 and 2019 first (should be st the end of the round)

Got:

Jordy Nelson and (OTC) 1.06

Took Nick Chubb. 

Reasoning - with only Leonard Fournette and Joe Mixon as viable RBs, I needed another good option. Did not feel I would get a really good option at 1.12. The Crowder/Nelson swap was a wash to me. My current roster is very solid. 

Zealots Field non-PPR

Gave:

Jameison  Crowder, 1.12, 3.05 and 2019 first (should be st the end of the round)

Got:

Took Nick Chubb. 

Reasoning - with only Leonard Fournette and Joe Mixon as viable RBs, I needed another good option. Did not feel I would get a really good option at 1.12. The Crowder/Nelson swap was a wash to me. My current roster is very solid. 
I like it, especially in non-PPR, where Chubb gets a boost and Crowder takes a hit.

Zealots Field non-PPR

Gave:

Got:

Took Nick Chubb. 

I like this trade for you since definitely makes sense for you, but what about "the other guy"?

This one happened last night in FFPC

1.05 and Alex Collins

for

2.01 and Allen Robinson

The team that got 1.05 has 1.04, 1.07 and 1.10 already with only Nuk and Dalvin Cook on his team of note.  

The team that got Robinson has Zeke/DJ/Thielen/Watkins/Kupp

This one happened last night in FFPC

1.05 and Alex Collins

for

2.01 and Allen Robinson

The team that got 1.05 has 1.04, 1.07 and 1.10 already with only Nuk and Dalvin Cook on his team of note.  

The team that got Robinson has Zeke/DJ/Thielen/Watkins/Kupp
Teams that trade good young players when they are rebuilding makes no sense to me, unless it’s a steal.

i see teams half the first round in picks, but other than Saquon this year, no sure things, especially at Wr

10 team PPR QQRRWWWW

Gave: 1.06

Got: AJ Green
Not really enough info to make any sort of meaningful assessment/commentary - such as existing roster names for either side, or draft picks assets for either side, and any other factors and thought by the two owners involved. Thanks in advance for your anticipated response(s).

Gave 3.06 and 2019 3rd (will be mid-round).

Got J.Williams RB/GB

12 team PPR, IDP.  I view 3rds as dart throws at best.  Williams hedges my A.Jones ownership.

I'll take Williams and the picks if I'm rebuilding.  3 potential starting running backs for a guy who is really only assured one more year of Pittsburgh production.
He said it’s a devy league so chances are a lot of the top RB’s are gone.

12 team PPR, can start up to 3 rb

sent McCoy for pick 12

Have Fournette, Gurley, Henry, and the 1.01

thoughts? Always prefer the whole, year early as opposed to a year late thing, but I felt that it wasnt too far off

12 team PPR, can start up to 3 rb

sent McCoy for pick 12

Have Fournette, Gurley, Henry, and the 1.01

thoughts? Always prefer the whole, year early as opposed to a year late thing, but I felt that it wasnt too far off
I'm not a huge McCoy fan, but you don't need him and I can't imagine getting much more for him.

Users who are viewing this thread