Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

12 Team PPR:

9 hours ago, Snorkelson said:

Well team b, you win some, you lose some.

9 hours ago, jeaton6 said:

12 Team PPR:

Team A Gave: Thielen and Engram 

Team B Gave: Miller, Reed, 2.8, 2019 2

Team A likes to use Twitter polls to show how “good” his terrible offers are. Looks like he forgot to do it here. 

:wall:

Team B Gave: 1.5

Team C Gave: Aaron Jones, 2.8

This is the same Team B as above, happened before other one.

Well I bought Thielen, Engram from him for much more than he paid but still feel good about it.

Gave: 1.7, Drake, Brate

Got: Thielen, Engram

Still sitting on 6 firsts.

• Like 3
  • Replies 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in??  I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

4 hours ago, SiahTwins said:

Team A gives - Mike Evans, Dalvin Cook, Trent Taylor

Team B gives - 1.05 (Ronald Jones), 1.08, Mike Williams, Paul Richardson, Trey Burton

Evans for free............or Cooks for free depending how you look at it.  

I wouldn't deal either guy for that package.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Bazinga! said:

Brand new startup.  Not involved and not in the league 10t ppr qb 2 rb 2 wr 1te 2 flx

Team A trades Chubb, M Williams, 2019 1st, 2020 1st and 2nd, 2021 1st and 2nd

Team B trades OBJ

Team A is pretty young and the likely favorite to win the title before getting OBJ, so I would guess the draft picks would be late, but who knows 2-3yrs out.

Hope team A is paid up until 2021 or else I’m guessing he folds the moment things don’t go his way

5 hours ago, SiahTwins said:

Team B gives - 1.05 (Ronald Jones), 1.08, Mike Williams, Paul Richardson, Trey Burton

When I originally read this I saw Evans and immediately looked st the return, thought “I wouldn’t deal Evans for that.” Completely missed Cook being a part. Drewd21 said it best^^^^^

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Raback said:

14 team PPR start QRRWWTFF

Team A gave: Brandon Cooks, Hunter Henry, 3.07, 4.11

Team B gave: LeSean McCoy, Larry Fitzgerald, 2019 2nd, 2019 3rd, 2019 4th, 2020 3rd, 2020 4th 

A little context here.  These were the top two teams in the league last year (though both lost to the team with Gurley).  Team A is now pretty clearly the league favorite this year.  

Cooks/Henry by a lot for me

16 hours ago, DexterDew said:

12 teams ppr, start 2RB/3WR/TE/Flex

gave: Drake and 2019 2nd

got: Marvin Jones and 2019 3rd

picks are for combo rookie/devy draft, 12 devy players rostered so the 2nd has some value

thought process: Drake was buried as my 5th rb, and i needed a startable WR to go with my young core (Thomas, Diggs, C Davis, M Williams and Gallup)

I like both players but go Drake here pretty close

• Like 1
14 hours ago, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.12;Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.02;Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.12

for

Cohen, Tarik CHI RB;Jones, Aaron GBP RB;Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR

If I needed a wr I would take DT side, otherwise I like the picks

7 hours ago, SiahTwins said:

What could Team A possibly be thinking?

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

What could Team A possibly be thinking?

“Dalvin Cook was my 1.6 last year and Mike Williams was my 1.5 last year, so pretty much a wash. So the deal is Evans for RoJo plus another 1st and RoJo I’m convinced is better than Jamaal Charles - book it! Burton and PRich are both worth late 1sts after this year, so this is a huge win.”

9 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

Vets are available in these. Dixon and Burton are available in a couple of these and am curious to see where they go.

12 team ppr  1qb 2rb 3wr 1te 1flex idp

Gave 4.01 for Dixon

may not help but Burton went for a future 2nd

Trey Burton to Pop acl trades 2019 2rd

6 hours ago, drewd_21 said:

12 tm idp ppr

Team A gave: James Conner, Josh Gordon, 3.08

Team B gave: Corey Coleman, 2019 1st (late)

That is a fun trade to analyze...IMO it comes down to one thing...are you a Josh Gordon supporter or not...personally, I want nothing to do with him so I would like the return on him very much...you can never have enough first round picks in a Dynasty and Gordon just has too much luggage for my liking...I simply don’t trust him...on the flip side if you like Gordon (and I understand the reasons why) that is a fair trade to make...if you think he can be a reliable#2/#3 WR with blow up potential that is a nice asset to have and you have a year to try and get a first round pick back...this deal probably makes sense for both owners...

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

Is it just me or is page 410 full of bad deals?  Nobody is allowed to post something fair.  

There was 1 fair one.

McCaffrey, Crabtree, Jamaal Williams and 1.07 (Michel)

for

Antonio Brown

Most seen this as a win for the Brown side but especially with Michel falling to 1.07 it looks more than fair.

56 minutes ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

Kenyan Drake

for 

1.12 and 2.05 are pretty even this draft. I’ll take 1.05 pretty easily over Drake.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

Kenyan Drake

for 

I would do that if I was getting Drake...the following names are speculation (and other guys may use other names) but this deal after the picks are made is something like Drake, Chrtian Kirk and J’mon Moore for Nick Chubb and James Washington...I would pull the trigger on that...

Edited by Boston
28 minutes ago, Soulfly3 said:

I would need a lot more than a the 9 pick on top of Henry to trade away Chubb.

Of course you would................You would need the moon and the stars as well.

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, Soulfly3 said:

Come on.......

.... there’s no way Chubb isn’t gone by 1.01.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Soulfly3 said:

Of course YOU would but you are one of maybe three people in the world who would take pick 3 here, plus most people wouldnt take Chub at 2 or 3.

All this Chubb talk reminded me to post this....just for Soulfly's pleasure. In FFPC rookie draft today,

Gave: Mixon

Got: 1.06 (took Chubb), 2019 2nd (mid?) & 4.04.

I have Mixon and Chubb about equal so I took the extra draft capital.

21 minutes ago, buck naked said:

All this Chubb talk reminded me to post this....just for Soulfly's pleasure. In FFPC rookie draft today,

Mixon for me but can see your side

57 minutes ago, buck naked said:

I am not a Mixon guy so I would do that trade...it is a good deal for both sides...

Zero evidence that Chubb could ever be effective as a receiver out of the backfield, which greatly limits his ceiling in most leagues.  Given his devastating injury history his floor is substanital, too.  And yeah he had a strong year last year but still nowhere near the preinjury efficiency that he had before and was outplayed by Michel who boasted 1.9 yards more per carry, receiving yardage and with one more rushing touchdown even than the larger chubb.

Not really the normal thing I see in here, but why not:

Dynasty startup, PPR, IDP, 1.5PPR TE, Best ball, combined rookie/vet startup. 1QB 1RB 2WR 1TE 2FLEX 2DL 2LB 2DB 1DFLEX 

League is Basically Two 16 team leagues that meet for the playoffs, so 32 owners total. Also, the draft is 3RR and 40 rounds.

I give: 3.08 (pick 40), 4.08 (pick 56), 5.09 (Pick 73), 22.08, 25.09

I get: 1.07, 20.10, 28.10, 29.07, 30.10

So, basically my 3,4,5 for his first when it comes to players that matter. My plan is to get my 3 studs (fingers crossed to avoid the busts, lol), and then prioritize young high upside guys over aging vets at pretty much all of my other picks. If I hit, great, if not, I should have a good pick in year one. I spent a few days looking over recent ADP rankings that I could find, and I really wasn't loving anything in the 3-5 round range outside of rookie RBs. Long time between my first three picks and my next, though, with the first one coming at 88 overall.

57 minutes ago, davesworld23 said:

Henry and Ridley (or Moore) @1.9 for Chubb ( or Penny, Sony or Guice) @ 1.3 is pretty fair IMO. It really depends on the rest of the roster whether I make that deal

1.9 for McCoy

2RB 2WR 2flex RWT

Rodgers (Brady)

Hunt, McCoy, Henry, Dion Lewis (LMurray, DMurray and Ekeler)

Julio, AJG (Crowder, Golladay, Amendola, Marvin Jones, Corey Davis)

Ertz (Watson, Jonnu Smith)

1 hour ago, Sitch said:

12 tm PPR - not my trade but curious on thoughts

A gets: Watkins, Michel, 2019 1st (likely late)

B gets: Evans, Crowder

Yeah I'll take Evans and Crowder as well.  I'm not much a Sammy believer but value wise seems to be reasonable.  I like Crowder quite a bit for the year in an Alex Smith led offense.  

• Like 1

12 tm PPR - I was OTC and made the following deal

Gave: Mixon, 1.08

Got: Hunt

I took RoJo and Freeman earlier and was going to take a WR but this offer was sent to me, and thought it was too good to pass up.  Not a huge Mixon believer...

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Sitch said:

I took RoJo and Freeman earlier and was going to take a WR but this offer was sent to me, and thought it was too good to pass up.  Not a huge Mixon believer...

Mixon.  

If your intention is wr, there are lots this year and I am sure you can somebody good and established with the 1.8 in a trade.

Edited by jadensdad
38 minutes ago, Sitch said:

I can see why you'd make it. I do like Hunt, but I worry he might have had a near career year in his rookie season. Then again, Mixon wasn't even close to that production year 1, so Hunt is definitely the smarter play based on what has already happened. Personally I would have stayed with Mixon and drafted Kerryon at 1.08 (or another RB that fell, if Moore was already gone) and tried to deal him for a WR later. But if you like Hunt a lot more than Mixon, I think it was a good trade.

And actually, I just remember that I was in a similar situation, pick wise. I had 1.08, a mediocre WR group, and was thinking of going Moore if he was there, but he ended up going at 1.06. I eventually traded the 1.08 to a RB needy team and got TY Hilton for it. I gave up Royce Freeman (who I do like), so we'll see if it was worth it, but you may have been able to swing that 1.08 into a better WR than you could have drafted.

Edited by mcintyre1
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****