Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jadensdad said:

12 team ppr superflex qqrrwwwftkd

i gave - will fuller 

i got - Tevin Coleman 

 

needed depth at rb, and fuller was #6 wr behind obj, Hopkins, Hilton, Baldwin and Goodwin 

If you need depth at RB this is a very nice deal...there is also the x-factor that Coleman could be next year's McKinnon...a FA who gets a great opportunity to be the top dog...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 33.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • menobrown

    1821

  • One More Rep

    1306

  • barackdhouse

    1109

  • FreeBaGeL

    1034

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

1 hour ago, Sitch said:

12 tm PPR - I was OTC and made the following deal

Gave: Mixon, 1.08

Got: Hunt

I took RoJo and Freeman earlier and was going to take a WR but this offer was sent to me, and thought it was too good to pass up.  Not a huge Mixon believer...

Definitely Hunt...he is a stud in a very good situation...that is not a high price to pay for an RB that should finish as a top 5-7 RB this year and for a few more after that...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sitch said:

12 tm PPR - I was OTC and made the following deal

Gave: Mixon, 1.08

Got: Hunt

I took RoJo and Freeman earlier and was going to take a WR but this offer was sent to me, and thought it was too good to pass up.  Not a huge Mixon believer...

this is probably all about preference; I would take Mixon + another starting rb or 2nd best wr in the draft.

Will be interesting to see ranking of Mixon and Hunt at end of year..

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, bostonfred said:

14 team qrwwtfkd, non ppr

Kerryon Johnson, Greg Olsen

For

Aj green 

I mean, Olsen is probably a zero piece added so I think there should be something else added but this is not much less than what people are getting for Green these days. Mid 1st at best with a small piece.

If that’s all it takes to get Green these days, I’m trading for him all day or riding into the sunset with him on any team that has a championship shot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Dezbelief said:

1.7+2.7+Marqise Lee for 1.3

1.3 for Henry 1.9

1.9 for McCoy

top trade is terrible.  Moves all the way back from 1.03 to 1.07 for 2.07 and basically nothing?  Gives up taking guice, penny or Michel for that??

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jadensdad said:

Mixon.  

 

If your intention is wr, there are lots this year and I am sure you can somebody good and established with the 1.8 in a trade.

I don't love any of the rookie WRs and had already taken RoJo and Freeman earlier.  I don't like Kerryon Johnson either so felt I'll take the upgrade to Hunt from Mixon.  I also have 2 1sts next year as this team is sort of a rebuild for me and I'm happy with the core I'm building.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sitch said:

I don't love any of the rookie WRs and had already taken RoJo and Freeman earlier.  I don't like Kerryon Johnson either so felt I'll take the upgrade to Hunt from Mixon.  I also have 2 1sts next year as this team is sort of a rebuild for me and I'm happy with the core I'm building.  

I guess you don’t like my opinion, in future don’t post on the forum if don’t want other opinions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ray Barboni said:

Wtf?

Value is on the McCoy side but it's not that bad.  Due to age McCoy is pretty much 100% going to lose value every year.  He has no upside value wise.

Granted Golliday is worth less today.  the McCoy owner may have been able to get more but Golladay has a chance to be more valuable relatively soon.

I've never really regretted trading a 30 year old RB.  It's not something where you'll be kicking urself long term since the RB will be worthless in a couple years.

Edited by ILUVBEER99
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaron Rodgers

for 

Eli Manning, Ryan Tannehill, 2.10 and 2019 1st 

-----------------------------------------------------------------'

Mike Evans 

for 

Mike Thomas and 2.12

---------------------------------------------------------------

Mike Evans 

for

David Johnson, 2.11 and a 2019 3rd rounders

-------------------------------------------------------------

Gronk and 3.01

For 

1.07, 4.07 and travis benjamin

------------------------------------------------------------

Julio Jones

for 
1.03, 2.03 and Nelson Agholor

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kerryon Johnson (1.08) and Jonnu Smith 

for

1.10  and David Njoku (was made while 1.10 was on the clock for DJ Moore)

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

Value is on the McCoy side but it's not that bad.  Due to age McCoy is pretty much 100% going to lose value every year.  He has no upside value wise.

Granted Golliday is worth less today.  the McCoy owner may have been able to get more but Golladay has a chance to be more valuable relatively soon.

I've never really regretted trading a 30 year old RB.  It's not something where you'll be kicking urself long term since the RB will be worthless in a couple years.

McCoy is a 2nd round startup pick. That’s a big boon to short term championship odds - and that’s what we play for. I think it’s pretty wild to significantly hinder your championship chances for Kenny Golladay. 

 

Edit: 2nd round redraft pick, not startup.

Edited by Concept Coop
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Concept Coop said:

McCoy is a 2nd round startup pick. That’s a big boon to short term championship odds - and that’s what we play for. I think it’s pretty wild to significantly hinder your championship chances for Kenny Golladay. 

There is no chance McCoy sniffs the 2nd round of a dynasty startup except in a 4 PPR for Buffalo RB league.

Edited by gianmarco
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Concept Coop said:

McCoy is a 2nd round startup pick. That’s a big boon to short term championship odds - and that’s what we play for. I think it’s pretty wild to significantly hinder your championship chances for Kenny Golladay. 

Edit: 2nd round redraft pick, not startup.

This is a dynasty trade thread though, so redraft value isn't really relevant.  

Even in dynasty of course McCoy is valued higher.  I'm just saying this isn't a trade that the guy who moved McCoy is going to regret much.  By end of 2019 McCoy will have close to zero value.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jadensdad said:

I guess you don’t like my opinion, in future don’t post on the forum if don’t want other opinions. 

:lmao: maybe, maybe, in other threads. Not this one though. This one is for reference about what's happening in dynasty leagues. I dont care much about the opinions on the trades I post. Most aren't even mine. I'm just passing them on for reference. Just like I mostly skim this thread looking for players I own or want to own to gauage what they're worth to some people. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sebowski said:

:lmao: maybe, maybe, in other threads. Not this one though. This one is for reference about what's happening in dynasty leagues. I dont care much about the opinions on the trades I post. Most aren't even mine. I'm just passing them on for reference. Just like I mostly skim this thread looking for players I own or want to own to gauage what they're worth to some people. 

You may be using the wrong thread. Every year this tends to be a thread of Yeti, Unicorn, and Leprechaun sightings.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

This is a dynasty trade thread though, so redraft value isn't really relevant.  

Even in dynasty of course McCoy is valued higher.  I'm just saying this isn't a trade that the guy who moved McCoy is going to regret much.  By end of 2019 McCoy will have close to zero value.  

ummm, two seasons worth of RB production is pretty darn valuable.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ghostguy123 said:

ummm, two seasons worth of RB production is pretty darn valuable.  

Wheels fall off fast. He has a lot of mileage. This is a trade that two years from now if Tate is gone and if Kenny g is starting and maybe not getting Tate’s 90 rec but maybe 75-80 would look good. Lot of ifs in there and maybe could get a little more, but it will be interesting to see where this ends up. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

Wheels fall off fast. He has a lot of mileage. This is a trade that two years from now if Tate is gone and if Kenny g is starting and maybe not getting Tate’s 90 rec but maybe 75-80 would look good. Lot of ifs in there and maybe could get a little more, but it will be interesting to see where this ends up. 

This is closer to giving him away then getting anything of value imo. Obviously McCoy’s trade value is minimal at this point of his career, but if you’re hellbent on trading him wait til mid season when a contender needs an rb

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Skeletore Eh said:

This is closer to giving him away then getting anything of value imo. Obviously McCoy’s trade value is minimal at this point of his career, but if you’re hellbent on trading him wait til mid season when a contender needs an rb

Bingo.

I’ll keep McCoy while the wheels fall off instead of selling him for JAG. There are far too many WRs in the league with similar upside to KG that you can get for a future late 2nd value (bought Mike Williams x3 this offseason, for instance) and keep McCoy to make another title run. Sure, if you can get 1.8 you sell, but McCoy is still going to be on championship teams.

I only own McCoy in one league, happens to be a $2500 league, and owning McCoy allowed me to feel comfortable moving up this weekend for Chubb who I feel is far and away the second most talented player in this draft class.

No matter if you are rebuilding or not, KG isn’t the right exit. Hold until W6 at least and some owner at 3-3 will pay you more. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

This is a dynasty trade thread though, so redraft value isn't really relevant.  

Even in dynasty of course McCoy is valued higher.  I'm just saying this isn't a trade that the guy who moved McCoy is going to regret much.  By end of 2019 McCoy will have close to zero value.  

My point in bringing up his redraft value is to point out how valuable he is to playoff/championship chances this season. That’s what we play for. If moving him keeps you out of the playoffs, or costs you a bye week, or a championship - you’re going to regret it plenty, IMO. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Snorkelson said:

Wheels fall off fast. He has a lot of mileage. This is a trade that two years from now if Tate is gone and if Kenny g is starting and maybe not getting Tate’s 90 rec but maybe 75-80 would look good. Lot of ifs in there and maybe could get a little more, but it will be interesting to see where this ends up. 

Wheels fall off fast and farther time is undefeated. If you like Golladay a lot more than his market value and are willing to pay to get your guy, it makes sense. But it is well above market value, so to those of us who aren’t especially high on him, it’s not going to look great. It could certainly work out, however, as you suggest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Skeletore Eh said:

This is closer to giving him away then getting anything of value imo. Obviously McCoy’s trade value is minimal at this point of his career, but if you’re hellbent on trading him wait til mid season when a contender needs an rb

I guess it depends on what you think of Galloday. I agree that this trade was light based on market value but I doubt there would be this much discussion if McCoy was traded away for a late first round pick. I like Galloday, but wouldn't put that kind of valuation on him yet, but I don't think it would be outlandish if some one traded Johnson, Sutton, Ridley or Kirk for Galloday - I think he has similar upside to those guys.

Edited by Dr. Octopus
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Snorkelson said:

Wheels fall off fast. He has a lot of mileage. This is a trade that two years from now if Tate is gone and if Kenny g is starting and maybe not getting Tate’s 90 rec but maybe 75-80 would look good. Lot of ifs in there and mbe could get a little more, but it will be interesting to see where this ends up. 

I got the wheels falling off for McCoy this year. He is my bust of the year nominee and I'm pretty far away from thinking he's going to give teams 1-2 more McCoy like seasons.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Concept Coop said:

Wheels fall off fast and farther time is undefeated. If you like Golladay a lot more than his market value and are willing to pay to get your guy, it makes sense. But it is well above market value, so to those of us who aren’t especially high on him, it’s not going to look great. It could certainly work out, however, as you suggest.

Trading him for a 7th could work out, but even if it did, its still a bad trade

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, menobrown said:

I got the wheels falling off for McCoy this year. He is my bust of the year nominee and I'm pretty far away from thinking he's going to give teams 1-2 more McCoy like seasons.

When trading away a guy your own person thoughts should be irrelevant.  Unless of course you value the guy more than market value, in which case you wouldnt be trading him anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, jadensdad said:

I guess you don’t like my opinion, in future don’t post on the forum if don’t want other opinions. 

Ummm, sensitive much?  Holy crap dude.  I respect everyone's opinion, did I say yours was crap?  I was just stating my reasoning behind it, next time I'll check in with you before I do.  Frankly, I have no idea what you're upset about

Edited by Sitch
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

When trading away a guy your own person thoughts should be irrelevant. 

While market value also has to be considered, I don't see how one's personal thoughts on a player are irrelevant. Seems like an odd stance.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ghostguy123 said:

When trading away a guy your own person thoughts should be irrelevant.  Unless of course you value the guy more than market value, in which case you wouldnt be trading him anyway.

I get what you are saying and agree that to some extent that one's personal opinions on a player should not lead them down a path of accepting reduced value. But a lot of ways to be a successful dynasty owner and needing to win "value" on every trade is not a necessary one for some.  I'll certainly do trades where I think I'm losing value based on current market prices, not a problem for me at all when I think current market prices are wrong.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think assuming mccoy has 2 or even 1 years of good production left is a mistake. He has somewhere between 0 and 3 years of production left and I think 0 is a lot more likely than 2 here. 

Similar in waiting to trade him mid-season. That assumes that his value hasn't already fallen to 0 by then. I don't like KG personally but there is a decent chance that right now is the best value mccoy will have for the rest of his career. 

His career path is really similar to guys like LT, Alexander, Edge, and Forte at this point. Career workhorses that had their career worst season (from an efficiency standpoint) at age 29 but still racked up decent fantasy numbers that year due to volume. 

In pretty much all of their cases that season was a signal that they were dangling over the cliff and their value was about to take an immediate cliff dive to nilville, even though that value was still retained heading in to their age 30 season where we should have seen the signs. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

12 tm PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 FLEX

Team A Gives; Dalvin Cook, 1.08 (Traded while OTC - became Royce Freeman)

Team B Gives; Corey Davis, Derrick Henry, 2019 1st (likely late)

Team A rebuilding, Team B a contender

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Gordon09 said:

12 tm PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 FLEX

Team A Gives; Dalvin Cook, 1.08 (Traded while OTC - became Royce Freeman)

Team B Gives; Corey Davis, Derrick Henry, 2019 1st (likely late)

Team A rebuilding, Team B a contender

Cook and the 1.08 pretty easily. Heck, I think I might pay all of B for Cook alone.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kutta said:

Cook and the 1.08 pretty easily. Heck, I think I might pay all of B for Cook alone.

My thoughts exactly.  

I think it's probably fair or close to fair by consensus values, but I am not as high on Davis or Henry as the consensus so for me it is the Cook side by a healthy margin.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, matttyl said:

10 team non ppr. 

Travis Kelce and the #13 rookie

for Hunter Henry and the #3.

Henry by a lot in any league but especially that one.  Kelce could take a step back this year with a new qb and Watkins in town, and he's older.

But looking at that league - Henry is a touchdown scorer which helps in non ppr, and in ten team, a stud tight end isn't as big an advantage. Plus in non ppr, pick 13 is much less valuable than in ppr. All 8 backs will be long gone so you're looking at rookie wr5 or a quarterback (which again is not as valuable in ten team unless it's super flex). 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...