Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

It's a bit much to say the trade should be overturned. It's just a bunch of junk for a bunch of junk.

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

On 5/14/2018 at 9:59 AM, FreeBaGeL said:

I think assuming mccoy has 2 or even 1 years of good production left is a mistake. He has somewhere between 0 and 3 years of production left and I think 0 is a lot more likely than 2 here. 

Similar in waiting to trade him mid-season. That assumes that his value hasn't already fallen to 0 by then. I don't like KG personally but there is a decent chance that right now is the best value mccoy will have for the rest of his career. 

His career path is really similar to guys like LT, Alexander, Edge, and Forte at this point. Career workhorses that had their career worst season (from an efficiency standpoint) at age 29 but still racked up decent fantasy numbers that year due to volume. 

In pretty much all of their cases that season was a signal that they were dangling over the cliff and their value was about to take an immediate cliff dive to nilville, even though that value was still retained heading in to their age 30 season where we should have seen the signs. 

Just so I am clear, are you suggesting that McCoy will have ZERO value this year? Are you predicting that he gets injured and retires in preseason? 

9 minutes ago, 32 Counter Pass said:

Just so I am clear, are you suggesting that McCoy will have ZERO value this year? Are you predicting that he gets injured and retires in preseason? 

I don't think he's saying that.  

The problem is if McCoy starts off slow everyone will write him off.  Even if he picks it up nobody will value him due to age and thinking he's falling off the cliff.

He has no upside to his value.  He's a depreciating asset no matter what he does.  Any injury or underperformance and he will be viewed as close to worthless.

• Like 1

10-team Best Ball PPR.  Deep rosters.  Start QRRWWWT W/R/T

Not involved:

Cam Newton, Paul Richardson, 2019 4th + 5th (late)

for 

Matthew Stafford

Involved:

gave Dallas Goedert, 2019 4th + 5th (late)

got George Kittle 

Have a bunch of young guys at TE (Howard, Shaheen, Hooper, Andrews), most of which are splitting time, so was looking to flip Goedert for someone with a better short-term outlook.

20 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

12 team PPR TE 1.5

Team A gives AJ Green, CMC, 2019 2nd

Team B gives Penny, Chubb, Kirk, Mike Williams, 2019 1st & 3rd

Love the guys that Team B received, but he got taken to the cleaners IMO.  That’s essentially two top 5 rookie picks (Penny/Chubb), a late 1st (Kirk), an early 2nd (Williams), a 2019 bump from 2nd to 1st, and a 2019 3rd?  Everything beyond the two top 5 rookie picks is gravy.

• Like 5
22 hours ago, tkrull said:

I assume the consolation bracket is playing for some cash, otherwise what is my motivation if I don't own my first?

They are playing for all their rounds picks so if they still own their 2nd or 3rd or whatever picks they still get the 2.01, ect.  So there is still motivation clearly not as much as if they owned their 1st.  Also Karma is a ##### if you don't try for someone else pretty sure someone will take note and pay you back in kind.

58 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

12 team PPR TE 1.5

Team A gives AJ Green, CMC, 2019 2nd

Team B gives Penny, Chubb, Kirk, Mike Williams, 2019 1st & 3rd

Team A by a lot.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SayWhat? said:

Love the guys that Team B received, but he got taken to the cleaners IMO.  That’s essentially two top 5 rookie picks (Penny/Chubb), a late 1st (Kirk), an early 2nd (Williams), a 2019 bump from 2nd to 1st, and a 2019 3rd?  Everything beyond the two top 5 rookie picks is gravy.

That was about my reaction as well. I have seen AJ Green go very low this off-season. Then there is this deal. He seems to vary widely in value.

And CMC still has some strong believers too. I'd certainly take the rookie side too, though.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bazinga! said:

12t ppr

Traded Ingram, 1.10, 2.07

For 

K Drake, Z Jones, 2.12

I take Ingram/1.10 here and it isn't particularly close.  Not a fan of Drake that much and especially if a RB slips to 1.10 then it's a no brainer.  Most of the drafts I've been a part of so far have had Freeman drop to 1.10 or a little later so assuming I can grab a RB, I take that side.  

• Like 3

12 Team QRRWWWT, SFlex, Flex, Flex

Gave:  Dak Prescott and Lamar Jackson
Got:  Aaron Rodgers and Jordan Lasley

Start up was a few weeks before the NFL Draft.  I came away with Wilson, Prescott, Mayfield, Jackson at QB.  This guy only got Rodgers and was peppering me with deals for Jackson who I’m pretty high on.  Couldn’t pass this one up though.

On 5/15/2018 at 10:52 AM, Concept Coop said:

12 Team PPR - Q - RR - WWW - T - F

Busy last 12 hours for me. Original owner of the 19’ picks is a playoff contender. 25 man rosters, no IR/Taxi

Gave: 1.07 (He took Ridley), 4.12

Got: 19’ 1st, 19’ 2nd, OJ Howard

Gave: OJ Howard, 3.08, 4.06

Got: Mike Williams

Gave: 19’ 1st, 2.08, 2.09

Got: Kenyan Drake, Mark Ingram

First - really like it for you.

Second - what has Mike Williams done that inspires such confidence in you?

Third - would sort of depend on where, at the time of the trade, you felt the 2019 1st was going to be. 

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Wasn't he injured for most of his rookie season. It's not like he paid a ton to acquire him.

30 minutes ago, Spike said:

Third - would sort of depend on where, at the time of the trade, you felt the 2019 1st was going to be. 

Second - I don't have a lot of confidence in Williams; just haven't written him off. Perhaps I'm a bit down on Howard, but Williams actually has the higher ADP post-Brate signing. Prefer the positional value with Williams, and think Howard will take some patience.  

Third - Likely playoff team. Thin at WR, but enough ammo to land a guy like Fitz, Garcon, DT, etc. (Brady - Barkley/Freeman/Miller - Hill/Woods/Ridley - Kelce - Jax) 

Thanks for your thoughts. 

Edited by Concept Coop
2 hours ago, Spike said:

what has Mike Williams done that inspires such confidence in you?

Well he didn't see the guy ahead of him get signed to a surprise extension, likely guaranteeing a good bit of bench time at least in the near future.

8 hours ago, Skeletore Eh said:

ppr dynasty

amari cooper

for 

royce freeman

chris godwin

rookie pick 3.02

Because of my browser, I initially read this trade as Cooper for Freeman and was horrified by the ride the new Freeman owner was taken on. Then I scrolled down, exhaled a sigh of relief, then face palmed at the nickel and penny that were added to make that trade "fair"

Cooper by a country mile and I fricken hate Cooper

3 hours ago, Concept Coop said:

Second - I don't have a lot of confidence in Williams; just haven't written him off. Perhaps I'm a bit down on Howard, but Williams actually has the higher ADP post-Brate signing. Prefer the positional value with Williams, and think Howard will take some patience.  

Third - Likely playoff team. Thin at WR, but enough ammo to land a guy like Fitz, Garcon, DT, etc. (Brady - Barkley/Freeman/Miller - Hill/Woods/Ridley - Kelce - Jax) 

Thanks for your thoughts. 

Which Freeman?

Two in-draft, OTC trades I made in an FFPC league over past few days:

Gave: Kupp

Got 1.11 and took Ridley

Made this trade after Kirk went at pick 9 and I was guaranteed Ridley or Moore at 11. Side note I offered Mike Williams for 1.11 and Kupp for 1.11 at same time, the other owner jumped on the Kupp option over Williams.

Gave: 3.8/4.10

Got: Martavis Bryant

This trade was made OTC, got offer and took it.

On both trades thought process was the same. This team was deep as a team can be in smaller roster FFPC, before I traded Kupp I'd have labeled him as my WR4 with Mike Williams as my WR5 but if I ever need to start more then 2 WR's most weeks an amazing amount of bad things would have likely gone wrong. So my approach with WR's, and really all players on this team, is I'd rather swing for the fences. As it relates to Ridley I'm not sure he is that super high upside kind of guy, and I'm not ruling out Kupp being that guy either, but right now I'd rather bet on Ridley.

20 minutes ago, lexus said:

And what was the first pick used for, for which he sent you Martavius - a fairly nice value at this stage of the draft?

He took Wilkins with the first pick and Jordan Akins with the second. His team is good and deep at WR but a little light at RB and old at TE so seems like a position based trade. At the time the trade was made some solid veteran WR's like Garcon and Hurns were available,  I was leaning on drafting Garcon since I was not looking for a long term keeper and since keeping Martavis won't be easy for me to keep long term it could have been the better move, but I'd rather chase the upside.

19 minutes ago, sw20dan said:

10 team 0.5 PPR Superflex

Team A gave: A. Rodgers

Team B gave: DeAndre Hopkins

I guess for me this would be hugely roster dependent, but i probably lean Nuk ever so slightly if my qbs werent trash

I'm team A in the above. I had Watson, Mahomes and Bortles. Team B in this trade was loaded at WR with D. Adams, AJ Green, C. Davis, ARob, Ridley and Parker. Helped both teams out I think. I have OBJ and Nuk now and happy to roll the dice on Watson/Mahomes. This trade left the other owner with Mariota and Rodgers. He only had Tannehil outside of Mariota.

Edited by sw20dan
added other teams QB
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, sw20dan said:

I'm team A in the above. I had Watson, Mahomes and Bortles. Team B in this trade was loaded at WR with D. Adams, AJ Green, C. Davis, ARob, Ridley and Parker. Helped both teams out I think. I have OBJ and Nuk now and happy to roll the dice on Watson/Mahomes. This trade left the other owner with Mariota and Rodgers. He only had Tannehil outside of Mariota.

I think when you swap two top 5 players for your format, its almost always going to come down to your roster to justify the move. I like it for both of you

• Like 3

Big one....10 teamer, non PPR

A (contender) gets Antonio Brown and a 2020 2nd round rookie pick

B (rebuild) gets #3 rookie pick for this year (Barkley and Guice gone), #32 rookie pick, a 2019 1st (likely early), a 2020 1st (who knows that far out), TE Jordan Reed, WR D Parker

46 minutes ago, matttyl said:

B (rebuild) gets #3 rookie pick for this year (Barkley and Guice gone), #32 rookie pick, a 2019 1st (likely early), a 2020 1st (who knows that far out), TE Jordan Reed, WR D Parker

That’s too much for Brown in a non ppr.  

Edited by SayWhat?
Though in a 10 team league you need studs. I’d still rather have the Team B haul.
1 hour ago, matttyl said:

That's a decent haul. In non-PPR it's fair in my eyes. I'd be looking to trade Parker for picks as soon as it went thru :D

12 team, ppr

Gave: Martavis

Got: Lamar Miller

I'm happy about this trade. I could see it going either way in a years time. 

33 minutes ago, SayWhat? said:

That’s too much for Brown in a non ppr.  

Yes, 10 teamer.  Gives team A the starting line up (with 2 flex spots) of Aaron Roders, Fournette, Hunt, Melvin Gordon, A Brown, K Allen and H Henry (along with a solid IDP defense).  And still solid depth after that (Brees, Cam, Ingram, C Hyde, JuJu, Landy, J Gordon, Jeffery).  Ah, 10 team leagues.....

52 minutes ago, dipandglide said:

That's a decent haul. In non-PPR it's fair in my eyes. I'd be looking to trade Parker for picks as soon as it went thru :D

12 team, ppr

Gave: Martavis

Got: Lamar Miller

I'm happy about this trade. I could see it going either way in a years time. 

Do you still believe Miller will be a full workload guy?  I'd rather take the chance with Martavis pretty easily here.  Miller is a J.A.G. that people get their hopes up for every year and he disappoints.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Zyphros said:

Do you still believe Miller will be a full workload guy?  I'd rather take the chance with Martavis pretty easily here.  Miller is a J.A.G. that people get their hopes up for every year and he disappoints.  

Foreman is coming off a nasty injury and Miller was doing well when Watson was QB. If Watson doesn't come back, and Foreman heals up, then there's a good chance I lose the trade. I'm betting on high-end RB2 production.

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****