What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (20 Viewers)

I get it but I got Chubb at 8 in another draft, does that have an impact if I deal him there vs. here? That is all I was getting at. I'm not A Chubb hater have him in a couple others, I dealt him here because I have a team that can compete this year I think that was very unbalanced - had Guice, Chubb, McKinnon, Alex Collins, Marlon Mack, Chris Thompson, Theo Riddick. At wr I have Fitzgerald but then it drops to Robby Andersen, Crowder, Meredith, sterling Shepard among others. I shopped all my backs (except Guice) and this was really best I could get out of Chubb. I think I can sneak into the playoffs with the upgrade, we'll see. I'd have preferred to move a lesser back but I got pretty crappy offers for them and no real interest

My thought process when responding to the trade was that the pick used to get Chubb was likely high and if in the end he was turned into Thielen I think the better play would have been to try and trade the pick before taking Chubb.  I did not see Thielen traded a lot this off season but have in a few FFPC leagues and he's been drawing picks in the 10-14 range, and Sammy Watkins in another. 

What I'm trying to say is  I'd rather have Thielen over Chubb, but would have thought with pick 1.5 I could get Thielen+.

Head on straight, grinding all offseason, 2 new COMPETENT QBs, stellar OC, Landry and Njoku will pull off double coverage, and Chubb, Hyde and Duke keep DEF honest. 

Even if you didn't like him before, you'd be foolish to sell. Think long term, esp if he leaves CLE.
I hate to have to think in these terms, and am genuinely pulling for the guy, but assuming the league's stance on weed doesn't change soon, how can you not bet against Gordon staying clean? A single ill-timed moment of weakness and he's done for good. 

People selling Josh Gordon are going to regret it beyond imagination. 
I bought him so cheap in all my leagues.  One little mistake he is gone forever.  Risk is high, I am mitigating risk.

i like what Cleveland is doing, but I am not so sure there are enough balls to keep everyone satisfied and have Wr 2 type numbers.

i still have lots of shares of flash and will sell again if I get a good return

Better hope Tyrod isn't starting long if you expect a lot from Gordon.

Tyrod's a fantasy WR killer. For how many years have we heard Buffalo didn't have any WRs? :lol:  Then they get the Tyrod stank off them and they can suddenly play WR. I don't see him outperforming draft position, but Gordon's a much better bet with Tyrod's chuck mentality.....when he actually throws the ball when the receiver has 10 yards of separation.......than Landry is. I feel bad for anyone that drafts Landry if Tyrod's starting Week 1.
This is a hilariously bad take. With that much poison directed at Tyrod, you must literally be part of Buffalo’s front office

Not a take. It's fact.

Go find all the fantasy relevant Buffalo WR's. I'll wait...

Then go find what they've done post-Tyrod. :)  Good day.

This is a hilariously bad take. With that much poison directed at Tyrod, you must literally be part of Buffalo’s front office

Last edited by a moderator:
Better hope Tyrod isn't starting long if you expect a lot from Gordon.

Tyrod's a fantasy WR killer. For how many years have we heard Buffalo didn't have any WRs? :lol:  Then they get the Tyrod stank off them and they can suddenly play WR. I don't see him outperforming draft position, but Gordon's a much better bet with Tyrod's chuck mentality.....when he actually throws the ball when the receiver has 10 yards of separation.......than Landry is. I feel bad for anyone that drafts Landry if Tyrod's starting Week 1.
Didn’t mean to double post. He has had absolutely garbage offensive play calling and to your point about wide receivers, what has he been given to work with?

Watkins - did nothing in LA, only was productive in 2015 with Taylor when he was huge to close the season. Also was never not signed up at some point in the season

Hogan - has the GOAT throwing to him and one of the best coaches ever. Not a fair comparison or evaluation of his talent.

Woods - largely considered a success in LA but was only on pace for a 1k season on the #1 offense in the league last year. That’s underwhelming. Always behind Sammy

Goodwin - again, on pace for 1k in SF with Jimmy G but never performed in Buffalo, was never even considered the second option.

Looks to me like he had middling/passable talent at best that has been either elevated elsewhere by great better offensive minds. Since coming to Buffalo and becoming a starter, Taylor averaged around 3000/17/5 with 525/5 rushing to go with it in a disgusting offense that consists of him and McCoy. He had Rex Ryan for 2 years and a different OC all 3 years. No starting QB with a 3:1 td/int ration has ever been more disrespected. He’s done very well for how little he’s been given to work with

Not a take. It's fact.

Go find all the fantasy relevant Buffalo WR's. I'll wait...

Then go find what they've done post-Tyrod. :)  Good day.
Not looking to argue your point, but I'm trying to figure out who you're talking about.  Robert Woods, who put up a solid fantasy WR2 season without Tyrod, is about all I can come up with.

Then there's Sammy Watkins who put up 60-1047-9 in 12 games with Tyrod (WR10 ppg) and then went 39-593-8 in 15 games with Goff.

Watkins+Woods put up better combined numbers in the season they played together with Tyrod in 2015 than they did together with Goff in 2017.

ETA: Just looked up some old Bills stats, I guess Goodwin/Hogan are the guys being referred to, but they were mostly buried down the depth chart in Buffalo not getting the kind of playing time/targets they did at their new homes (not really Tyrod's doing there).  Plus obviously anyone is going to look a lot better with Brady.

Marquise Goodwin says hello btw
Goodwin’s showing is impressive but he was the only option on his offense with Garçon out and, as I previously stated, you have a good offensive mind paired with him being the number 1 option instead of the number 3. Writing off Taylor as bad is the same as writing off the entire Rams offense after last year, you are sentencing these players to irrelevance after they played in horrible offensive systems.

The Bills coaching staff that thought Benjamin and Matthews were good enough as the only options last year is the same staff that almost fell out of the playoffs because they thought Peterman was a better start than Taylor. So yeah, that should say it all

Never heard that joke before either.  I count 10 WR's in the league right now that have absolute elite ability in every phase of the game.  Gordon is one of them and he's going in the 30's.  Worth the risk especially when everything has pointed to him straightening his life out.   
Heard this last time right before he got popped for drinking on Team flight. Was back to being drafted in 1st round of startups and then crushed Soul Fly’s soul. 

We will see. It takes much more than elite ability to put it all together. Mizelles latest DLF ADP has him at 43 and Thielen at 34. He’s going there for a reason. There are some who wouldn’t even touch him. I picked him up as FA last year and most on these boards told me it was waste of $5 BB money. I like his potential but I’ll take the guy who put up a 240 FP season last year over the guy who did it 4 years ago.

Tyrod probably won't be the QB for long, and he's not ideal for anyone that's for sure, but I think he's worse for Landry than Gordon. He can throw a deep ball and has mobility in pocket to give his WR's extra time.

As this is dynasty I don't factor in Tyrod impact very much myself. Don't care what Hue says, he's not long for the job.

Marquise Goodwin says hello btw
Goodwin flashed at times in Buffalo but he was always getting hurt. Typical track guy playing football who was always dinged up. His numbers on a per target basis last year were only a little better then his time in Buffalo, and it stands to reason he's a better player in year 5 than 1-4 so his numbers should be a little better.

This one went down in my league - 12 Team PPR 

Devante Adams for 1.10, 2.10, Tevin Coleman, 2019 2nd.

Team getting Adams is a serious contender and the team getting Coleman + picks is rebuilding.  

I like the Adams side but I think it's pretty close.

Team getting Adams is a serious contender and the team getting Coleman + picks is rebuilding.  

I'll take the dollar over the nickels.

Basically two late 1st and two 2nds for Adams. Where can I get that deal? Adams all day

12 tm, PPR, Superflex

Gave: 1st, 3rd, 4th

Got: D. Henry

I don't like trading 1st's this far out. My team is one of the stronger ones but my RB core is weak with Ingram being suspended. I was down to Barkley and Kerryon Johnson. Thoughts?

12 tm, PPR, Superflex

Gave: 1st, 3rd, 4th

Got: D. Henry

I don't like trading 1st's this far out. My team is one of the stronger ones but my RB core is weak with Ingram being suspended. I was down to Barkley and Kerryon Johnson. Thoughts?
What year are the 1sts?

Either way, this is probably same as the above.  I don't particularly like Henry, but a future 1st for him is a pretty cheap buy.

16 Team PPR Dynasty - 2 trades

Team A gave up Johnson, David ARI RB

Team B gave up McKinnon, Jerick, 2018 1.03; 2019 Round 1(late); 2019 Round 2 (late)

--------

Team C gave up Cohen, Tarik; Gurley, Todd; 2018 2.06; 2019 Round 2 (late)

Team D gave up Murray, DeMarco; Brown, Antonio; Pryor, Terrelle; Davis, Demario; 2018 2.16

16 Team PPR Dynasty - 2 trades

Team A gave up Johnson, David ARI RB

Team B gave up McKinnon, Jerick, 2018 1.03; 2019 Round 1(late); 2019 Round 2 (late)

--------

Team C gave up Cohen, Tarik; Gurley, Todd; 2018 2.06; 2019 Round 2 (late)

Team D gave up Murray, DeMarco; Brown, Antonio; Pryor, Terrelle; Davis, Demario; 2018 2.16
McKinnon and Picks.

Gurley by quite a bit.

12 team PPR, 2RB, 3WR, no flex

Gave: Marshawn Lynch, 4.06, 2019 2nd (late), 2019 3rd (mid)

Received: 2.05 and 3,05

I have Zeke, Kamara, Henry and the 1.08 which will likely be a RB. The other owner has Brown, Green, Gronk, and other win-now pieces, but no RB of note behind CMC and no 1st this year to get one of the rookies.

Deals in various FFPC leagues last week during rookie drafts. 

Deal 1

• GAVE 2019 3rd (3.10-3.12)
  • GOT 4.7, 4.8
Deal 2

• GAVE Kenyan Drake, 2019 2nd (2.10-2.12)
  • GOT 1.2
Deal 3

• GAVE 1.7, 3.7
  • GOT 1.6, 5.6
Deal 4

• GAVE 1.8, Tevin Coleman, 4.3
  • GOT 1.6, Duke Johnson, 3.5
Deal 5

• GAVE 1.5, 2019 2nd (2019 2.8-2.12)
  • GOT 1.4
Deal 6

• GAVE 1.4, 3.3
  • GOT 1.3 
Deal 7

• GAVE Zach Ertz
  • GOT Evan Engram, 2019 3rd (2019 3.10-3.12)
Deal 8

• GAVE 2019 1st (1.1-1.9)
  • GOT 1.12, 2019 2nd (2.1-2.6), 3.7
Deal 9

• GAVE 2019 1st (1.10-1.12), 2019 2nd (2.1-2.6), Antonio Callway
  • GOT Kenyan Drake
Deal 10

• GAVE 4.11
  • Got Derek Carr
Deal 11

• GAVE 3.7, 2019 3rd (3.8-3.12)
  • GOT 2019 2nd (2.1-2.6)

Deals in various FFPC leagues last week during rookie drafts. 

Deal 1

• GAVE 2019 3rd (3.10-3.12)
  • GOT 4.7, 4.8
Deal 2

• GAVE Kenyan Drake, 2019 2nd (2.10-2.12)
  • GOT 1.2
Deal 3

• GAVE 1.7, 3.7
  • GOT 1.6, 5.6
Deal 4

• GAVE 1.8, Tevin Coleman, 4.3
  • GOT 1.6, Duke Johnson, 3.5
Deal 5

• GAVE 1.5, 2019 2nd (2019 2.8-2.12)
  • GOT 1.4
Deal 6

• GAVE 1.4, 3.3
  • GOT 1.3 
Deal 7

• GAVE Zach Ertz
  • GOT Evan Engram, 2019 3rd (2019 3.10-3.12)
Deal 8

• GAVE 2019 1st (1.1-1.9)
  • GOT 1.12, 2019 2nd (2.1-2.6), 3.7
Deal 9

• GAVE 2019 1st (1.10-1.12), 2019 2nd (2.1-2.6), Antonio Callway
  • GOT Kenyan Drake
Deal 10

• GAVE 4.11
  • Got Derek Carr
Deal 11

• GAVE 3.7, 2019 3rd (3.8-3.12)
  • GOT 2019 2nd (2.1-2.6)

You made one great Drake trade and one where I"d have preferred the other side.

Can see both sides of Ertz for Engram but I'd take Engram and Carr for 4.11 sounds about right in FFPC.

Like the value on deal 11.

Other than that can't really comment on most of the other trades as it looks like you moved to get a specific player, based on your posts I'd say Chubb was major target, but without knowing who you moved up to get and who was on the board just not enough info here to comment on.

You made one great Drake trade and one where I"d have preferred the other side.
That was the toughest call to make, as I think we did sacrifice some value to buy back Drake (sold him earlier in the off-season in that league). I almost cringed when accepting this one. Feel we overpaid a bit but own that team's future 1st and taking Drake all but assures he misses the playoffs and adds another dart for the 1.1. Though we dealt our future 1st, we still have three darts with 1.1 potential.

With Bell, Gordon, Freeman, Drake, and Chubb in the wings, we are all bit assured to start 3 RBs every week with Julio, Hill as starters (JuJu, Fuller, Kirk, KB on bench) and Gronk. Will look at dealing one of the veteran RBs for similarly valued WR/TE as we are a bit top heavy at RB, but not dealing the RB points to a competitor, as less than a repeat will be a disappointment, especially when considering the future 1sts can back-fill future value.

jtd13 said:
12 team PPR, 2RB, 3WR, no flex

Gave: Marshawn Lynch, 4.06, 2019 2nd (late), 2019 3rd (mid)

Received: 2.05 and 3,05

I have Zeke, Kamara, Henry and the 1.08 which will likely be a RB. The other owner has Brown, Green, Gronk, and other win-now pieces, but no RB of note behind CMC and no 1st this year to get one of the rookies.
I like the idea of selling Lynch and ultimately fine with the deal, but hard pressed to believe there wasn’t a better deal out there as you also had to give the futures while losing 4.6 which isn’t much different for me than 3.5. 

slackjawedyokel said:
16T PPR 

2019 1st (late) and 2020 2nd (mid-late)

for

Jerick McKinnon
Late 1st assuming McKinnon serves as an RB2, or guaranteed late 1st? I would not be dealing a future 1st for McKinnon unless I knew for sure I was 1.10-1.12. 

Late 1st assuming McKinnon serves as an RB2, or guaranteed late 1st? I would not be dealing a future 1st for McKinnon unless I knew for sure I was 1.10-1.12. 
16 teams so if the 1st is truly late it could be more equivalent to an early 2nd in a 12 teamer.

16 teams so if the 1st is truly late it could be more equivalent to an early 2nd in a 12 teamer.
The 19 1st is originally from the most dominant roster that won last year, so it's 95% playoff team and likely top 4 roster... I'm confident it's a late pick. 1.13 or later is very likely.

In a Keep 5 league, had Antonio Brown dealt for a late 2018 1st round pick, late 2018 2nd round pick and 2019 1st (likely to be late 1st) a few days ago.

Then the guy turned around and basically dealt those picks for Evan Engram :lol:   

JPeso said:
Chubb is worth exponentially more on my board. By about 50 players.  
Man why can't I get some of you Chubb believers in my leagues! Seems like one of the rooks with some large variance on where people rank him.

Sucks about the injury....hopefully he’ll put it all together in 2019. 
 Was just listening to a Move the Sticks podcast a few hours ago and they predicting the Pro Bowl for him and partly due to him they thought Rivers could make a run at MVP.  Was so good to hear. Tough news, and not just dynasty, I'd been buying him up like mad in redraft DE leagues, rough start to the 2018 season.

Unfortunately I own him so much in dynasty my buying opportunities are pretty slim, but I'm going to try and turn this into some small positive and see if I can buy him in few places I got a shot. Be curious to see trades posted for him, mainly FFPC trades.

Was just listening to a Move the Sticks podcast a few hours ago and they predicting the Pro Bowl for him and partly due to him they thought Rivers could make a run at MVP.  Was so good to hear. Tough news, and not just dynasty, I'd been buying him up like mad in redraft DE leagues, rough start to the 2018 season.

Unfortunately I own him so much in dynasty my buying opportunities are pretty slim, but I'm going to try and turn this into some small positive and see if I can buy him in few places I got a shot. Be curious to see trades posted for him, mainly FFPC trades.
Just saw him get traded straight up for Trey Burton, FFPC $500 Dynasty

Not being bush league. Feel bad for the poor kid, some serious injuries in his first few seasons. 
Because when someone feels bad about a poor kid getting hurt the first thing we all do is rush into a trade thread where someone told them they messed up trading him and quote that person saying they thought he was going to be a rising star.

Users who are viewing this thread