Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

17 hours ago, Pwingles said:

12 team te prem ppr

1/1/3/1/2 flex

sent Crowell and a ‘19 2nd (likely late)

got Jack Doyle

Found an owner who was bummed on ebron coming to town and needed flex help. My only actual TE on my roster is Njoku. Everyone else died. 

I took over a team with Gates, Witten and V. Davis at TE. I know exactly how you feel! lol

18 hours ago, Pwingles said:

12 team te prem ppr

1/1/3/1/2 flex

sent Crowell and a ‘19 2nd (likely late)

got Jack Doyle

Found an owner who was bummed on ebron coming to town and needed flex help. My only actual TE on my roster is Njoku. Everyone else died. 

I hate it for you but I’m pretty confident in Crowell as one of the best values in leagues.  He’s a workhorse RB going in the 8th or later... you do the math.  TE is so easy to stream and I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Doyle is outside the top20 even 

1 hour ago, Plainfield John said:

12 team PPR; QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex/QB Flex

Gave: Jimmy Garoppolo, Jerick McKinnon, Corey Davis, 1.12

Received: Le'veon Bell, TJ Yeldon, 4.04

I'm sure this will be considered an overpay. However, I had depth at QB and WR to spare (McKinnon was the only guy I gave up that would have likely started consistently for me). I didn't really value the 1st round pick because my roster was maxed out on QBs and WRs before the trade, I have Gronk at TE, and all the good RBs would have been long gone by the 12th pick. I have Fournette, so Yeldon was a throw-in to give me his handcuff. Trade partner is taking over a team that was complete trash outside of Bell and is still likely a long way from competing, which makes the overpay easier to stomach. 

Another deal I hate.  In 2qb plus how high people view Garoppolo and McKinnon this isn’t even close.  Yes it’s an overpay, Bell won’t be Bell for much longer, Corey Davis is going to vault himself up to top WR value and McKinnon and Garoppolo are great pieces, but there is slight risk.  

Bell is the last of the top RBs I’d target and I honestly just hate this deal for you.  

12 team Super flex ppr scoring bonus 1.5 for tight ends, best ball. 

Start 1qb, 2rb, 3 wr, 1te , 1superflex, 2 regular flex. 

I sent Baker Mayfield and Drake

I got Mixon and Josh Allen. 

I then flipped Allen and 2 2019 4ths

I got Big Ben

My team is very win now

Stafford, Ben, Mahomes

Mixon, Ingram, Carson, Ronald Jones, Tavon Austin, Jamaal Williams

Antonio Brown, A.J. Green, Edelman, Crabtree,  Taywan Taylor, Snead, Allison, Golladay, Trent Taylor,  Ryan Grant

Kelce, Ertz, Eifert, Vance McDonald 

45 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

I hate it for you but I’m pretty confident in Crowell as one of the best values in leagues.  He’s a workhorse RB going in the 8th or later... you do the math.  TE is so easy to stream and I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Doyle is outside the top20 even 

Another deal I hate.  In 2qb plus how high people view Garoppolo and McKinnon this isn’t even close.  Yes it’s an overpay, Bell won’t be Bell for much longer, Corey Davis is going to vault himself up to top WR value and McKinnon and Garoppolo are great pieces, but there is slight risk.  

Bell is the last of the top RBs I’d target and I honestly just hate this deal for you.  

Its a TE prem league. Any TE worth owning (at this point) are owned. Its pretty difficult usually to get a reasonable TE in this league, we have a lot of hoarders because the good ones score as well as decent wr's.

I like Crow as well. I am a little weary of Ebron being there, but not terribly. Outside of some bad luck injuries, Crowell would be a bye week filler at absolute best. My roster in this particular league is really nasty. The inability to fill my TE spot with some bit of confidence weekly was likely not going to kill my team, but it doesnt help weekly. Id rather not rely on my other starters having a weekly ppg advantage over my opponents.

Additionally, I was champ last year, likely to contend for the repeat, so the 2nd could end up being the 2.11/2.12, so for context the pick is likely to not be super valuable.

My Rbs- Gurley, Fournette, Barkley, Henry, Collins, Wilkins,

My Wrs- Evans, Nuk, M Thomas, ARob, Davis, Godwin, Allison, Kirk

The only other player he asked for was Allison with the pick, instead of Crow, I wouldve given up either, but am sort of glad to gamble on Allison.

I may miss out on better trade value during the season for Crow if he pops, but Doyle finished as TE5 last year in this league, so im not unhappy.

2 hours ago, Plainfield John said:

I'm sure this will be considered an overpay. However, I had depth at QB and WR to spare (McKinnon was the only guy I gave up that would have likely started consistently for me). I didn't really value the 1st round pick because my roster was maxed out on QBs and WRs before the trade, I have Gronk at TE, and all the good RBs would have been long gone by the 12th pick. I have Fournette, so Yeldon was a throw-in to give me his handcuff. Trade partner is taking over a team that was complete trash outside of Bell and is still likely a long way from competing, which makes the overpay easier to stomach. 

(ETA: If not superflex...) I'm OK with that deal as I'm not that high on McKinnon at value. I like Corey but don't have him as top 5-8 guy, more in the 8-12 range, and there are several guys in 12-20 who I feel have a strong upside, so I like adding the 22 PPG guy here. 

ETA: Just noticed this is 2 QB, that would slant the deal towards the package for me. 

Edited by JPeso
Moving too fast

2 minutes ago, JPeso said:

Couple small deals in FFPC, I'm not involved: 

Team A Gave 3rd

Team B Gave Danny Amendola

Team A Gave 2nd (looks late, but it's mine, so of course it looks late to me :))

Team B Gave Chris Hogan

I think I like the player on both sides. FFPC iirc has smaller rosters and a cut period in the off season? If so, I think Hogan and Dola bring you more value (especially short term) than those picks will likely give you in the future.

Rebuilder gave Devonta Freeman RB ATL, Kendall Wright WR MIN, Eric Ebron TE IND

Top contender gave James Washington WR PIT, Adam Shaheen TE CHI, Mark Walton RB CIN; 2019 1st round pick likely top 4, 2019 3rd round pick 

5 minutes ago, -OZ- said:

Top contender gave James Washington WR PIT, Adam Shaheen TE CHI, Mark Walton RB CIN; 2019 1st round pick likely top 4, 2019 3rd round pick 

Oh bull####! :angry:

Edited by Andy Dufresne
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, -OZ- said:

How are they a top contender w/such a high pick?

33 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Oh bull####! :angry:

Sorry, top 2. ;)

27 minutes ago, NeverEnough said:

How are they a top contender w/such a high pick?

23 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Likely someone else's pick. Sounds like it might be Andy's ;)

Yep 

I don't remember what the team got for it, before Andy took over.

16 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Because that guy traded it with Sony Michel to get Kareem Hunt.

Oh yeah.

I'm going to need you to trade Hunt for future picks.. ;)

6 hours ago, Plainfield John said:

I'll take Bell here, but I don't play 2 QB leagues and I'm sure I'm undervaluing Jimmy.

Edited by kutta

43 minutes ago, Milkman said:

QRRWWWTFD

PPR

6 POINTS all TDs

Team A gives ASJ

Team B gives the right to team A to switch 1st round spots in next years draft. Likely Top 3 pick but who knows. 

Interesting - we don't allow conditional picks but I like this. It's a no-brainer if the guy giving away ASJ knows his team is better. It's not like ASJ will help the other team. In fact it's a great gamble either way since ASJ is worth maybe a late third round pick - and you only have to make the switch if it's favorable.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Plainfield John said:

In super flex this is a massive overpay. 

I would have started the offer with Jimmy G. and 1.12 for Bell and went from there. I would have let it get to Jimmy G and McKinnon for Bell or all 3 pieces other than Jimmy for Bell. 1.12 in the rookie draft this year us very valuable in superflex all you need is 1 or 2 owners to reach and you get a solid rookie rb prospect to fall to you. 

Team A sent 2019 2nd. 

Team B sent 2019 2nd.

Team A was the 2018 Champion, Team B was the 2018 runner-up. Basically a bet about who will do better in 2019.

Team C sent Derek Carr and Kenneth Dixon.

Team D sent Keelan Cole, Trequan Smith, and James Conner.

Team C also has Aaron Rodgers and Dak Prescott. QBs like Alex Smith and Andy Dalton are on the WW, 10 team non-ppr league.

What appears to be a god-awful trade just went down in my performance scoring IDP dynasty league.  Curious what others think of it.

Sensational O-Rings gave up Brissett, Jacoby IND QB and Hunt, Kareem KCC RB and Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.01 and Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.09
and Lord Blowdemorts gave up Cohen, Tarik CHI RB and Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.06 and Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.12 and Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.06

Both teams were middle 4 out of 12 last season.  Hunt was RB 4 (19ppg) in our scoring system.  Cohen was RB19 (12ppg).

2.01 and 1.12 are a wash, as are 2.09 and 2.06, so in my evaluation the O-Rings gave up Brissett and RB4 for 1.06 and RB19.  Thoughts?

Edited by J3RS3YD3V1L
corrected Cohen's rank

4 hours ago, J3RS3YD3V1L said:

What appears to be a god-awful trade just went down in my performance scoring IDP dynasty league.  Curious what others think of it.

Sensational O-Rings gave up Brissett, Jacoby IND QB and Hunt, Kareem KCC RB and Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.01 and Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.09
and Lord Blowdemorts gave up Cohen, Tarik CHI RB and Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.06 and Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.12 and Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.06

Both teams were middle 4 out of 12 last season.  Hunt was RB 4 (19ppg) in our scoring system.  Cohen was RB19 (12ppg).

2.01 and 1.12 are a wash, as are 2.09 and 2.06, so in my evaluation the O-Rings gave up Brissett and RB4 for 1.06 and RB19.  Thoughts?

I take Hunt without much thought but I don’t see it as horrible as you. Cohen could be a very good asset in ppr leagues with a new offense and the 1.06 adds a nice player potentially.

5 hours ago, J3RS3YD3V1L said:

Plenty of people that believe in Cohen for year 2 of his career and now with Nagy.  Hunt is almost due for regression but I like him quite a bit.  I’d take that side without much question but 2.06 is definitely not the same as 2.09.  

Everyone probably has different tier breaks but there’s a pretty big gap in my rankings after 16 so if someone falls to 2.06 that’s going to be a steal as well.  It’s close enough for me I have to think, which makes it fair in my mind. 

The way I see it is they traded Hunt and multiple later picks to move up 3 times while adding a ceiling guy in Cohen.  

Had some really bad timing on a trade

12 team PPR 

I gave: perine and 2019 4th

I got: jonnu smith

sent the trade at 2:15pm and figured I'd be happy if I could get a young upside TE (don't have much for TEs on this team) for a RB that already got replaced but now had a little handcuff value after guices knee scare that was only supposed to be a sprain. Other owner accepted the trade at abt 2:50 before I could see the news abt the ACL tear

56 minutes ago, gianmarco said:

OBJ, not close.

I kinda disagree ... not Involved in the his trade - but I don’t see OBJ having a great career. 

I think he’s a popcorn superstar I guess. Doesn’t have what it takes to be an all timer.

dynasty? I’d gladl take a swing at Amari plus a 2019 1st for him.

im sure I’m the minority - but yea, I think OBJ is done 

24 minutes ago, Bfrahm3 said:

Had some really bad timing on a trade

12 team PPR 

I gave: perine and 2019 4th

I got: jonnu smith

sent the trade at 2:15pm and figured I'd be happy if I could get a young upside TE (don't have much for TEs on this team) for a RB that already got replaced but now had a little handcuff value after guices knee scare that was only supposed to be a sprain. Other owner accepted the trade at abt 2:50 before I could see the news abt the ACL tear

I never leave trade offers out there during the players' games because of things like this.

And this was bad form by the other owner to take advantage of it.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

I kinda disagree ... not Involved in the his trade - but I don’t see OBJ having a great career. 

I think he’s a popcorn superstar I guess. Doesn’t have what it takes to be an all timer.

back in may I traded obj for what ended up being:

Cooper, Engram, Guice, Sutton, Gallup, Rosen, Hines. people in here still didnt like the deal, although I'd make it again if I could, considering the team i inherited. 

It's not that people think obj isnt "done", although "done" is quite a statement... honestly I agree with being a great time to sell, but the fact of the matter is obj is worth so much more 

Edited by Dr. Dan

33 minutes ago, ZWK said:

I never leave trade offers out there during the players' games because of things like this.

I made the offer today...it was my bad partially because I shoulda waited till there was a official statement instead of just believing the headlines abt it just being a sprain.

Sure the other owner could have messaged me and double checked to make sure the offer was legit since it would have easily seemed that I wouldn't have sent an offer like that if I had seen the news that guice was out for the season but I don't blame the owner for taking it. I just had some bad luck and have now learned to wait for official injury statements before trading for or trading away a player lol

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bfrahm3 said:

I made the offer today...it was my bad partially because I shoulda waited till there was a official statement instead of just believing the headlines abt it just being a sprain.

Sure the other owner could have messaged me and double checked to make sure the offer was legit since it would have easily seemed that I wouldn't have sent an offer like that if I had seen the news that guice was out for the season but I don't blame the owner for taking it. I just had some bad luck and have now learned to wait for official injury statements before trading for or trading away a player lol

I did another FBG draft today and Guice was taken at 4.08.  This was just a couple hours ago, so go figure sometimes the word just doesn't get around.

11 hours ago, Ray Barboni said:

Done?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ZWK said:

Yeah a little shady but it’s hard to give him too much grief I guess. People play the game differently and I’d kick myself rather than be pissed at him. At the same time I’d surely feel a bit differently about him.

i had an offer of Chris Thompson for Peyton Barber out there for a few days and the guy texted me yesterday afternoon to make sure I was still cool with it, after the Guice news broke, before accepting it. I went through with it anyway, left it there knowing about the news, because I don’t see Thompson’s role changing due to the injury - but it’s nice that the guy was stand up about it.

• Like 5

A couple of Godwin trades 2 different leagues I really like him but as Judge Smails said "Didn't want to do it. I felt I owed it to him. "

Both 12 team ppr/idp 1 qb-2rb-3wr-te-flex

gave AJ Green, Godwin, Trubisky, 1.10

got Mixon, A Cooper, Mariota

Draft from around July 1 OTC Didn't like the trade then like it less now  

Gave Godwin 2.01- he drafted Ridley

Got 1.07 drafted Sony Michel

1 EBDBBNB .......... Saquon Barkley
2 SACKO ……...…. Derrius Guice
3 TacoCorp ...………Rashaad Penny
4 Pop Acl ………….. Ronald Jones II
5 Rabid Midget ….... Nick Chubb
6 Texas ……….. …. Kerryon Johnson
7 TacoCorp traded to Major Bust.......Sony Michel
8 TacoCorp …….…. Royce Freeman
9 EBDB ………..…... Anthony Miller
10 Champ ……..…... DJ Moore
11 2 Gurleys ………. Sutton
12 Rabid midget ..… Gallup

48 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Done?

Sorry ... “done” was meant in the “done commanding top value” kind of way.

hes stlll going to be damn good, I just see this offense running through Saqoun going forward. Wouldn’t be surprised if OBJ cry’s himself off the roster, then ultimately fizzles away somewhere else. 

12 hours ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

Unless the 2019 1st is 1.01 that's pretty awful.  Even if it was guaranteed to be 1.01 would still be questionable since next years class doesn't look to have a superstar no brainer 1.01 pick.

There’s two WR who are eligible for 2019 that i’d take over anyone in 2018 and Montgomery is a stud at running back. So if it’s 1.01 pick I’d say it’s close.

Tex

Edited by BigTex

33 minutes ago, BigTex said:

There’s two WR who are eligible for 2019 that i’d take over anyone in 2018 and Montgomery is a stud at running back. So if it’s 1.01 pick I’d say it’s close.

Tex

Thanks, I'm not too familiar with the 2019 class.  Have just heard from others it's very bad for dynasty leagues.  So i guess if the pick was guaranteed to be 1.01 it would be fairly even.  Unfortunately that's very hard to predict a year in advance.

20 minutes ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

Thanks, I'm not too familiar with the 2019 class.  Have just heard from others it's very bad for dynasty leagues. 

2019 is a fine class, just not as heavy on RBs but there are some thoroughbreds at WR. 

23 minutes ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

Thanks, I'm not too familiar with the 2019 class.  Have just heard from others it's very bad for dynasty leagues.  So i guess if the pick was guaranteed to be 1.01 it would be fairly even.  Unfortunately that's very hard to predict a year in advance.

It isn’t a bad class.  We just don’t have (yet) the one or two consensus best players, so it’s hard to look at it from this far out and assign relative value to, say, pick 1.2 vs. 1.6.  Usually that clarity comes by the end of the college season, and early 2019 picks will rise in value accordingly.

Means this trade could look a lot better in 6 months than it does now.

Just now, Arodin said:

It isn’t a bad class.  We just don’t have (yet) the one or two consensus best players, so it’s hard to look at it from this far out and assign relative value to, say, pick 1.2 vs. 1.6.  Usually that clarity comes by the end of the college season, and early 2019 picks will rise in value accordingly.

Means this trade could look a lot better in 6 months than it does now.

Provided the pick is top 3'ish.  Just seems like a very risky trade for the Cooper/2019 1st side.  Not much upside and a lot of downside if the pick ends up middle/late.

I guess Cooper could flip the switch and end up a fantasy stud.  I personally feel Gruden is out of his league and his early 2000's coaching style won't work.  Could be wrong on that though.

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****